Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36417 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10:

giggles..u can do better
you dis girl! There's something about you o o.. Wetin sef!! have being around the world, i've seen alot so may girls.. wetin be ur own.. I give ur fish, flower, kobo, lyrics, my face, everything, still yet u know wan gree my own!!! angry angry wetin i go do to tell u say my heart desire for you na real
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10: yea, too long and too serious, loosen up a little. hehehehehe, looks like am teachig uhow to read ur poem.
Lol... That is not a poem... Just a write-up... Lol
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Op, those dudes you pired me with, i dont think I'v come across those handles before o. Who are they plz?

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Don't judge, I'm multitasking and I'm just trying to freestyle and add fun to the challenge. Not challenging for honours.. grin

Shollypops
Babes, you're the reason why I joined NL
The nefertiti image on ya profile back then blew my mind away
Never knew anyone could aspire to be that wonderful strong black woman
Let me be ur Akhenaten, so that we can make our own king tut
when I think about what a strong black woman should be
I think about you
Can I get to know you?
Shiit, I'm too fast, let me introduce myself
Who am I? I'm the brother to the night
The birth mark on your body that will never go away
I guess we're stuck together, huh?
You can't do without the night ad can't erase the birth mark
Be mine and I'd be there with you forever

PS: Don't judge me, I'm multitasking and freestyling, can't be ar.sed to check if it makes sense. grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Woeva! I'll join d congregation.
Y'all fawcked up
its alright. Now the money i pay for the Kparaga don go like that. You know say the woman nor de refund person money back, you for at least drink am 1st na. But you de para quick o! Wetin ah do you na?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright ladies and gentlemen, permit the lady in between to decide and MUST pick one dude that broke her walls or was close with reasons. Grace, over to you! smiley

is it just one post from each guy. I thought you could post as long as it's within your time 15mins
Freecocoa*m here for you!! Just waiting for my slot.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10, pick that guy with reasons. We're patiently waiting smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracey: can i be that perfect guy for you... Ooopss you are blushing...

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
i liked both performance but Ben nailed it! He was funny and yet nailed it in a weired way... I choose em em... BENNYRAZ!

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
[sub][/sub]
sexkillz: True.
take ur time oo!! no dey put sand for my garri O
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lol... So dis gal na pata tinz you like ni?

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: its alright. Now the money i pay for the Kparaga don go like that. You know say the woman nor de refund person money back, you for at least drink am 1st na. But you de para quick o! Wetin ah do you na?
Interesting...Ur head don dey côrrecf small, oya Nkem take me dia! Kaput!! I dey ya dey view ur oblakata. kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10: i liked both performance but Ben nailed it! He was funny and yet nailed it in a weired way... I choose em em... BENNYRAZ!
*fireworks* Congratulooooooooooobia!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: Right beside U cool

wen is our turn to woo U @Ariyke
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190theclown: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings is KNOCKED OUT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
~vicky~:
see as bennyraz serious grin ;Dlmao
[size=18pt]wetin be ur Own naaaa!! Bennyraz entering into prayer Mood *** begins to speak in tongues o ri boo booo boo shi baraba ee[/size]

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Can you guys hook me up with my FlowerBomb the FlowerPower?

I prefer flower, that's gonna be easier to flow with.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10 are you high or what ? Benny what angry shocked
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
ikekings is KNOCKED OUT grin grin grin
cheesy lol.... Nawa ooo.. No be small thing upon the brain cracking...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol... So dis gal na pata tinz you like ni?

LOl, see why i no choose u, men who appear nice are the agbero in disguise grin...Ndo.

5 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10: i liked both performance but Ben nailed it! He was funny and yet nailed it in a weired way... I choose em em... BENNYRAZ!
Wow! Congratulations Bennyraz, welcome to The Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. That makes you qualified to be wooed by any lady during their version. grin Congrats once again!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: Gracious10 are you high or what ? Benny what angry shocked
Benny garri! lol grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Interesting...Ur head don dey côrrecf small, oya Nkem take me dia! Kaput!! I dey ya dey view ur oblakata. kiss
cheesy na so we de do am for awa village that year na. Our own don de gbaski small small abi? No worry i go fall that other guy hand.
Just begin de order until our turn reach. Make i watch film here small. . .wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Yay for Bennyraz Lol!
@Bittyend don't talk to fast because that histamine blocker messed you up something bad last night undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10:

LOl, see why i no choose u, men who appear nice are the agbero in disguise grin...Ndo.
Lol... All na wooing tinz nw...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please, let halt further comments till after each slot. Please!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190theclown: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
this rule was simple

clear the floor for participants!!

if its not your turn then wait it up

its just 15mins and y'all derailing and talking hypocritical B'S all about

sexkillz ban people who aint participating or persons who its not yet their turn till it gets to them

i dont know why Nigerians cant understand simple ENGLISH

thank God im not like the rest of you'lots undecided undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: cheesy na so we de do am for awa village that year na. Our own don de gbaski small small abi? No worry i go fall that other guy hand.
Just begin de order until our turn reach. Make i watch film here small. . .wink

If I hear...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
walaii, Im so humble.. so prayers work like this grin grin @guys, sorry for my increased fonts.. i was just trying to be very tall..

so i don get amariya be dat abi?? gracEE.. i gbadun u..u be eba, I be soup.. two of us 2geda na wetin?? **FOOD**
Oya take dis one from kcee and jojo- All my Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmX4VBz54k

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
@ Freecocoa, those guys are around smiley
@ Shollypopz, i think slimyem will have to agree smiley
@ Vicky, how did you get to know pls? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.