Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36430 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2012
Female version. . .

www.nairaland.com/1062418
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2012
REALITY101:

In the club with Lappy I believe laptop huh. . . Dude what weird planet are you from? Are you a scammer btw ?

Huh

Reality has killed me hahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahaa
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Caracta: Caseless, thanks for the compliment, but i didn't write it for you cheesy
hahahaha...dis is d handiwork of my opponents. Hav u 4gotten dat u askd me if u cud woo me and i said 'yes'? Oh poker-joker! U cant jst woo into d air witout directin it sumone. My head dey dere. My compliments were with respkt 2 dat earlier agreement, pretty. U deserve those compliments and there they are 4 none but u. *lays siege 2 snatch her*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2012
190:

Brokotoad - GTFO undecided

No comments till its your turn, same with you ishilove angry
angry
waz rili bored n read thru d whole thread. ur
truly an intrestin xter. warning odaz bout passing comments bt u kept on
throwing in urz evry now n den. chai 190! *U make me laf almost
alwayz.smiley:Daww dint knw I quoted d wrong person
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Taaaa! Because you don't deem it fit to read your bible/Koran you think everybody is like you?? Please give me a break!
sey na 2 finish read come dey para here?? d reading/studying didn't do anything 4 ushocked
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Vanneni: waz rili bored n read thru d whole thread. ur truly an intrestin xter. warning odaz bout passing comments bt u kept on throwing in urz evry now n den. chai 190! *U make me laf almost alwayz.smileycheesy
lol.dont mind him. i couldn't even follow the thread. i just pop in once in a while and scroll to the last page each time. this thread moves too fast. embarassed
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: lol.dont mind him. i couldn't even follow the thread. i
just pop in once in a while and scroll to the last page each time. this
thread moves too fast. embarassed
dnt mind me,I dint actually read )very page. I skiped a lot of pages. It's quite long.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Vanneni: dnt mind me,I dint actually read )every page. I skipped a lot of pages. It's quite long.
shocked shocked shocked Lie lie girl! choi!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: shocked shocked shocked Lie lie girl! choi!
hahasmiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by stanza(m): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:18am On May 02, 2015
ikekings:
Dearest gracious,
I know i might not be ”financially“, ”physically“ and ”facially“ endowed to be with a lady like you.. I just want to be the one after your own ”heart“ as you are already in mine... Your ”love“ and ”heart“ are the only things i desire and nothing else...

I want to be there for you, during the times of ”joy“ and ”sorrows“.... I want to be that one guy to be beside you whenever you wake up early in the morning to whisper these three words into your ears ”I LOVE YOU“ while serving you your early morning coffee...

Your beauty was not the reason i got attracted to you, but because when i saw you my heart said to me ”SHE'S THE ONE“ and here i am writing this to show you how important i need you in my life and to fulfill my heart desires...

I'm not good with words... So i will stop here... I hope my write-up is enough for me to win your heart...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:24am On May 02, 2015
Mehn..... Who resurrected the dead?
This was one of the greatest hitz on romanceland
*cant 4get*

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.