Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,351 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra (16894 Views)

The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Where Is Nnukwu Village In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by chiboy11(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Wud love goin in2 dis busines some day,nice 1
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
a1solution: For me this over exaggeration on fish farming is becoming too much. This is the reason so many people lost their money trading forex cos of too much hype like this. I have seen someone who bought this mobile fish pond of a thing and end up selling both the fish and the pond below purchase price.

How long was he into the fish farming?
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by dukenestor(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
9ice 1 4rm a broda in my home town ADAZI NNUKWU
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by remarkD(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yeah, some go into any type of business, transport, computer, etc, even trade and they end up leaving at a loss. some succeede and some fail. its called competition. at times the Yorubas ask what there is in trade that is difficult to do or fill in the positions if Igbos left... but you just cant know till you get into it. there are secrets and or keys ... vital things you need in order for success in any venture, moreso business.
a1solution: For me this over exaggeration on fish farming is becoming too much. This is the reason so many people lost their money trading forex cos of too much hype like this. I have seen someone who bought this mobile fish pond of a thing and end up selling both the fish and the pond below purchase price.

Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by str8talk1: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Rossikk: Just let the power road map be seen to fruition, and leave the rest to 9jas. cool cool
You mean leave the rest for South-east pple?
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by a1solution: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
ItsModella:
How long was he into the fish farming?
Two solid years, even ended up borrowing money from me to feed the fish, I later advised him to sell the pond since they are mobile pond.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by AustineE1: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
a1solution:
Two solid years, even ended up borrowing money from me to feed the fish, I later advised him to sell the pond since they are mobile pond.
...you see in life,everyone takes up its own seperate destiny and because we are all masters of our own destiny,it takes great tenacity of purpose,'never die spirit',to succeed in any human endeavour.The business world is a risky environment where only risk takers can succeed,'show me a good business man,and i will show a risk taker'.The world will step aside for any man who ventures into production!..Chukwu gozie umu Igbo!
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
For me, I guess Fish Farming and Church Business will be a perfect way to retire. But I prefer fish farming than being a fisher of men, except for my love for Private jets
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Ufeolorun(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
Billyonaire: For me, I guess Fish Farming and Church Business will be a perfect way to retire. But I prefer fish farming than being a fisher of men, except for my love for Private jets
grin grin
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Rossikk(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
str8_talk:
You mean leave the rest for South-east pple?

Last time I checked they were Nigerians.. By the way, don't underestimate the importance of the south-west going forward. A lot of the south-east innovators and entrepreneurs will need to access capital as well as manouver intricate financial instruments and processes in order to take their ventures to the next level, and no one does banking, finance, insurance and risk management better than the south-east. So we all have a role. Even the north, which is home to many big money investors, has a role to play in this.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ufeolorun:
grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
Rejoicing over a smoked fish factory in the middle of Anambra State? Maybe I don't know how big smoked fish is. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by EkoIle1: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ibo fish? Like their fake drugs and everything, u bet the fish is fake.....smfh.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Rossikk(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Kobojunkie: Rejoicing over a smoked fish factory in the middle of Anambra State? Maybe I don't know how big smoked fish is. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Apparently you don't. It's a major staple and protein source for millions of ordinary Nigerians. A modern, mass producing factory producing the item constitutes a very creative and thoughtful endeavour worthy of emulation.

1 Like

Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Eko Ile: Ibo fish? Like their fake drugs and everything, u bet the fish is fake.....smfh.
Igbos are the most comfortable Nigerians, enterprise is in their brain-cells, hardwork is in their blood. The Igbos are like Odyssey and Spartacus forged into one being. I envy their prowess. They are invincible. I am one of their many fans. But unlike you, I wont hate them, I envy them in a very positive way. I love Igbos, am proud of them and I am proud of the Yorubas a little, and will be more proud of them, if they can be more like the Hausas, Ijaws, Ibibios, etc and stop being super-tribal.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by awesome31: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]in my town? Wow smtn gud more shal b seen soon.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by EkoIle1: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Worthy of emulating wetin? lmao. We've been smoking fish since the beginning of time. A whole town called ilubirin in lagos smokes fish 24/7 .and we are talking about real fish and not your fake fish......these shallow ibo people sef...
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Eko Ile: Ibo fish? Like their fake drugs and everything, u bet the fish is fake.....smfh.
have you seen fake fish before? Please how does it look like? Why don't you start your own business and let's see how you progress! Smh!

@post, that name iloghalu sounds familiar! I have a family friend who bears the name buh I dunno if they are related.fish farming is a very lucrative business as long as you got all the factors of production available.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by stanlolo85: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Rossikk: ^^ Surely even you must have limits of depravity to which the mind sinks.
I am from this town but just hearing this for the first time
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by stanlolo85: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
Eko Ile: Worthy of emulating wetin? lmao. We've been smoking fish since the beginning of time. A whole town called ilubirin in lagos smokes fish 24/7 .and we are talking about real fish and not your fake fish......these shallow ibo people sef...
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Eko Ile: Worthy of emulating wetin? lmao. We've been smoking fish since the beginning of time. A whole town called ilubirin in lagos smokes fish 24/7 .and we are talking about real fish and not your fake fish......these shallow ibo people sef...
Many times I beckon on Seun, the design a Trophy for Most Stupid Nairalander, the crown which will basically go to the most foolish. I know you by inheritance deserve such elevated title, to be crown, the Most Foolish Nairalander, Ever!!!
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Cypost: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
stanlolo85: I am from this town but just hearing this for the first time
when last did u visit home? are u nataad or kpo natad?
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by stanlolo85: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
sentimental man, what we ar talkin hear is mechanized way of smoking fish, it is not ilubirin traditonal way or can,t you understand simple english.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by a1solution: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Billyonaire: For me, I guess Fish Farming and Church Business will be a perfect way to retire. But I prefer fish farming than being a fisher of men, except for my love for Private jets
assuming private jet fans are in this thread you wud av known d difference between red oil and Blood.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
a1solution: assuming private jet fans are in this thread you wud av known d difference between red oil and Blood.
They are fans, am not a fan. It is my destiny to own one. Whether from your tithes, national treasury, personal enterprise or from the Cosmic Energy, it simply bothers me not.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Ufeolorun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Billyonaire: They are fans, am not a fan. It is my destiny to own one. Whether from your tithes, national treasury, personal enterprise or from the Cosmic Energy, it simply bothers me not.
Thats prolly the only way grin grin
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Thats prolly the only way grin grin
So Mote It Be!
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by saintohia: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Nice move, others should learn from this.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by EkoIle1: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
stanlolo85: sentimental man, what we ar talkin hear is mechanized way of smoking fish, it is not ilubirin traditonal way or can,t you understand simple english.

What is mechanical? Putting fish on conveyor belt?....abeg keep quiet jare..
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by Bencilo(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2012
well, the mechanized fish farming iz a welcm development 2 d ppl of adazi...kudos 2 d brain behind al diz.
Re: Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra by member479760: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2012
show photo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators / Samuel Ogundipe: Real Reasons IGP Idris Is After PREMIUM TIMES Journalist / Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.