Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira (4048 Views)

Pls Help:onion Business Idea Needed / Business Idea Needed!! / #3million Naira To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by stylz1: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Goodday nairalanders, please i need your advice, what business do you think i can set up in Nigeria with 1.3million, since shop rent might take half of the money, i cant do Forex trade, not possible, please reserve it for someone else, and please don't tell me how you are making money with it, congrats. advice a fellow broda, with 1.3million am still confused. because that is the money i proposed for traveling oh
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Emmy9ite(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Buy shares, go into the stock market if you dont trust forex. Know what the people in ur community needs and start solving their problems at a profit. Invest wisely!
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by bodmaxis1: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
If you are into business of making money, 1.3m is not too small but no profitably tested business idea will land on your lap cooked. The road is rough, the processes are risk-filled, the path is slippery but the profit is huge. If you read my article and you are interested in the TV project thing then let us make it an easy step to fulfillment. Follow your mind!
https://www.nairaland.com/1061063/fabulous-tv-program-backbone
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by chemashie(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Go into importation of fast selling goods just am doing right now @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2012
@stylz:
Goodday nairalanders, please i need your advice, what business do you think i can set up in Nigeria with 1.3million, since shop rent might take half of the money, i cant do Forex trade, not possible, please reserve it for someone else, and please don't tell me how you are making money with it, congrats. advice a fellow broda, with 1.3million am still confused. because that is the money i proposed for traveling oh
Hello OP, it seems you need to do a lot of self discovery before venturing into business because that help you determine exactly what line of business to chose from. What i always tell people is that whatever you choose, it must be a line of business that tickles your fancy and you must be passionate about it.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
You do not just jump into a certain business because somebody else recomends it.

I just pray that you do not fall for a scam because it seems that you might be looking for a way to make fast money.

The truth is that there is no business that is not profitable. A real business takes some time, effort, creativity and persistence to really develop. Running a business requires a whole lot of things.

I will advice you to really know yourself and what you want before you decide with what to do with your money instead of being swayed here and there by other peoples suggestions.

If you dont know what you really want then maybe business is not meant for you.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by G50member(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
The perfect opportunity you have been waiting for might just be this:
https://www.nairaland.com/1061698/opportunity-business-ownership
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by knowledge4(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
If you can take calculated and manageable risks,check www.johnayodele.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by sp2002(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
I WOULD HAVE ADVICE YOU TO VENTURE INTO POULTRY FARMING BUT THE CAPITAL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS TOO SMALL. POULTRY IS THE MOST PROFITABLE AND FAST GROWING AGRIC. BUSINESS. FORE MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by analo: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ poster,I got 1 to suggest to u wich I want to venture bt I dnt hav enough funds bt am sorry I'll need to send to ur email
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by jta2012(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi ,kindly see my blog below for a stunning 400% profit on investment in PLANTAIN PLANTATION
now available for sale.

pls call 08082619232,08184932156 email jtaconsult2012@yahoo.com
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by estweet267: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2012
@stylz:

Very hard to Advice you as nothing seems to really materialized with low capital business in Nigeria.
Anyway i don't know if this can works out for you? our company is Engineering and constrction machinery manufacturer in china, but recently we have another department for foreign trading which deals with customers around the world by helping them to buy their products from china and shipped it to them apart from our manufacturing products. You will get commission on each order you get and the percentage depends on our commission agreement.

i will send you more details if you are interested. KEEP YOU MONEY IN THE BANK.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: Buy shares, go into the stock market if you dont trust forex. Know what the people in ur community needs and start solving their problems at a profit. Invest wisely!

Hahahaha. You have said nothing.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by jonyse: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Haba with 1.3million naira. Let's be realistic.[quot author=estweet267]I can buy Iveco tanker truck, 10,000 litres capacity with 8 compartment meter dispensing pump peddler.
Very good for diesel, kerosene and cell site supply. It's in good condition, kick and start.
Call Mr Shina on 07033046376[/quote]
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by professorhenry: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2012
1.3 million naira will do a bussiness that can bring in a 7% return on investment in a month and in 12 months, you have made your capital but then you have to be a different person to have a different result. i have lost over 500k in bussiness and now, i am going to use nothing to make money...just keep watching, you will hear about me soon...my advice is THINK.....the answer is in you and not in this forum
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by sp2002(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
sp2002: I WOULD HAVE ADVICE YOU TO VENTURE INTO POULTRY FARMING BUT THE CAPITAL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS TOO SMALL. POULTRY IS THE MOST PROFITABLE AND FAST GROWING AGRIC. BUSINESS. FORE MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
POULTRY IS THE ANSWER
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Surfix22: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2012
If u are rili sure u have such amount,men importation business is the answer cos its d perfect/legal business i know u can do with rest of mind n enough profit in a very short time.i personally started dis importation biz with a N100k n 2day d differnce is clear, i've paid back d N100k because i actually borrowed it.now i do my business with ease.last week i imported 45pcs of original wrist watch @$1.99 (dats N300) each n my watch seller frnd picked them up @ N3,500 each,5pcs of android @$59.77 (dats N9,450) n i distributed them @ N40,000 each.i believe dats rili cool,no stress atol.friend if u'll believe me,importation biz is a perfect business i know u can do,its very lucrative.even if our president mr goodluck E.A jonathan a.k.a "mr subsidy" removes water subsidy u'll still live large as a big guy without pressure of any kind.if u're interested in d biz just mail me @ ashop551@gmail.com or better still put a call 2me now on 08131525300 i'll give u d ABC of d business(how n where to do it).d choice is yours.u'll even make me ur frnd once i reveal secret 2u.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by hydiciousb: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
you can start virtual football trading with that and you will be making a kill daily....minimum return of $150 or 150pounds depending on the currency you are using, if u need the training, u can reach me tru my mail or my number 07053187138 idowu2020freedomfighter@gmail.com but i charge a lot ooo...but u will see result, up to 50% roi within 1week.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by 9jagobetta: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wellthat's a good sum of money i will invite you to come and partner wit us in a quarry product merchandise. It guaratee great and sure profit. It is about buying and selling tru supply and haulage, believe me no risk and nougthing to loose for more details call 08020621510
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by hottprince: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

Hahahaha. You have said nothing.

He actually said somtin reasonabl in a few lines
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by monopolist: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Get a Cultivation Plan today and continue to smile to the Bank after 1 Year.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by SMARTGOLD: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2012
Brother,
You need thorough training,mentorship and guidance even at the point of investing in whatever you want to invest in.
Investing in the stock market,real estate market,business,etc needs thorough acquisition of knowledge coupled with a thorough practical training using virtual money as the case maybe which will help you to see how your money would have worked hard for you if you had put down your real money.
If you are really serious to learn and invest the avaialble cash after a thorough training;send me a mail to :Quantagold@gmail.com or call:07057124457,08181751242.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS AND DO NOT NEED A SOLID AND STABLE FINANCIAL FUTURE.

Thanks.
SMARTGOLD
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by dguvnur(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2012
In generating sound business ideas, the ideas need not be exceptionally brilliant, what you need watch out for are as follow -

(a) What do people want that has not been given to them?

(b) What has been given but poorly served. The way to start making money is to offer people better product or services than they have now.

read more @ www..com
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by ORAFA(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
sp2002: I WOULD HAVE ADVICE YOU TO VENTURE INTO POULTRY FARMING BUT THE CAPITAL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS TOO SMALL. POULTRY IS THE MOST PROFITABLE AND FAST GROWING AGRIC. BUSINESS. FORE MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON:
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
N1.3million is NEVER too small to start a poultry business. I started out wit N20,000 which got me chicks, structure, and feed. And today, business isn't bad at all.
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
your own dilema is smaller compared to mine @OP. Ive got about 2.5mil i inherited from my desceased dad's gratiuity payment, and am still amiss as where to put it. Most of the suggestions ive been given either seem too risky or ambitious. perhaps i should just go do an msc in the UK and forget about buisness
Re: Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira by travelxpat(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
dont waste the 1.3 million naira wasting your time thinking, and before you know it , problems will start surfacing..man i cant advice you on what i am into now, as i still want to keep making my money before i advise even my family ..i have to talk selfish even dangote will never allow anyone venture into his kind of business. My advise is , start with your passion , ensure you have contacts and venture inot what you have really studied about. i started a business recently with just 50k and in 4 months i have a capital of 2million. its what i have passion for and its paying off. if you have a spiritual mentor, father or mother as it implies..list the number of kind of business you want to do , let them spiritually do the selection and you will definitely have no regret.I advise you try with just 100k on anything you want to do now if it yields well, add more capital by raising it to like 400k , ensure you have good profit margin .dont stay in lagos if you want to make it well. just ensure you have good office space ,ensure its very tidy and word of mouth marketing will do you good., above all be spiritually inclined...waiting for the right direction here will be to the advantage of anybody here.. not even you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Fund Payoneer Account / Abcon Kicks As Banks Suspend Bdcs’ Accounts Over Tax Remittance / Kilishi/ Dry Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.