Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (16882 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / She Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2012
So eatin square meal is now a crime?
Ow old r u?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Exponental(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Dyt: So eatin square meal is now a crime?
Ow old r u?
poverty has modified his life n he seems not 2 know dat eating 3tyms a day is normal.

Guy, free her, it isnt a bad habit......
Can u remember ur pry schl days?

1..Some av food but cannot eat
2..some can eat but av no food
3..we av food n we can eat
glory be 2 Thee O Lord..
Always pray 4 d no 3!

34 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2012
Ow old r u?
its quite saddening that you read my message out of context. My worries is the fact that she eats too much and not the three square meal aspect. I just identified that part to show her uncompromising love for too much food. Moreover I highlighted 2 major points of worry.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by k2039: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]I dont think their is anything wrong,except you are afraid that your pocket cant't cater for her stomach
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Ok people it sincerely has notin to do wit finances. My worry is her getting fat and dats wat a lot of u have ignored in my message above. However maybe she's jst normal tho.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by tjskii(f): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Do u honestly beliv that the number of times u eat equals to ur ability to gain weight,youngman its all bout metabolism,there are some ladies dt can eat all d food in d world and yet remain stickthin,whil others barely eat yet gain weight,it all depnds on ow quikly d body absorbs food. You realy shudnt be lookin out for whether or not d one ure wth wil get fat,u shud be more interested in her personality and whether she'll make a good wife and mother someday,weight is a secondary issue which can be easily resolved via gyming,walking,etc,

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by serenegroup(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2012
i can promise u that gal go blow like parachute if the gal just dey chop food and no exercise. if na to sit and watch TV adn chop she go some balloon. it may not neccessarily b now but in the near future
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
tjskii: Do u honestly beliv that the number of times u eat equals to ur ability to gain weight,youngman its all bout metabolism,there are some ladies dt can eat all d food in d world and yet remain stickthin,whil others barely eat yet gain weight,it all depnds on ow quikly d body absorbs food. You realy shudnt be lookin out for whether or not d one ure wth wil get fat,u shud be more interested in her personality and whether she'll make a good wife and mother someday,weight is a secondary issue which can be easily resolved via gyming,walking,etc,
I appreciate your input on this subject matter. Its a lot mature. However because I identified a tin of worry to me, doesn't mean I haven't considered her personality. Thanx anyways.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Namzy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Or better put do u think this "eating too much" recently started cos if it has been a habit of hers she would hv exploded from what you have described and try finding out why it started if said situation is recent. To allay ur fears, it really would take a lot of food to get her to that size you r afraid of

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by omega25red(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Exponental:
poverty has modified his life n he seems not 2 know dat eating 3tyms a day is normal.

. grin grin funniest thing ever
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
did i see correctly that the OP is complaining about someone having THREE SQUARE MEALS A DAY?!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by neferttiti: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
The guy is trying to give himself a reason .... 1) why he shudnt be serious with the girl 2) he doznt have money to take care of the girl's feeding. Lots of pple eat a lot but it also matter what you eat. Depending on what your eating you might not even gain an ounce. If she eats healthy food ders nothing to worry about here
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
oparah chi: Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!
You are lucky she eats. Have met those anorexics before?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
neferttiti: The guy is trying to give himself a reason .... 1) why he shudnt be serious with the girl 2) he doznt have money to take care of the girl's feeding. Lots of pple eat a lot but it also matter what you eat. Depending on what your eating you might not even gain an ounce. If she eats healthy food ders nothing to worry about here
I appreciate your post and as well laugh at it. Trust me the least factor that bothers or would bother me is cash to take care of her feeding habits. I identified in my post that my area of concern was her gaining weight. So why play a blind eye to that and hammer on a point that does not follow(financial implication of her eating habit).
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
appreciate that your cupboards will never be bare wit dis gal. your babe may ve a high metabolism. plenty girls who don't eat now will be fat after a baby. quit complainin and dash.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ha na wa o.

Since when is eating 3 square meals a crime?

Someone went to bed hungry, isn't it normal that whenever the person wakes up, he or she would still be hungry regardless of the time?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ow old r u?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
^ I sure cld tell
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dyt: ^ I sure cld tell

yes you do
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by wonlasewonimi: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
It's a spiritual problem. Take her to your pastor, there are devourers in her system.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by candieangel12(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^^^ LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]
13[/quote Apparently ur d 1 dat sounds very immature. cry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lol now i understand why women run away from poor men grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by cindyrella(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
Op, u are worried cos your GF eats three square meals? Trust me, you don't have a problem!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
This's so funny. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
oparah chi:
I read the initial post and realised that I ain't immature, you are
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Caseless: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
Do u mean she binge occassionally or do it on a daily basis? Jst play along and dont ask her why she binge? If u love her,growing fat shldn't b ur problem. She wil soon reduce her excessive eating habit..na temporary thing with gals.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I read the initial post and realised that I ain't immature, you are
its funny most of u ignore the points I made. I only said my fears were 1) d tendency of the girl in question getting fat. Nd it had notin 2 do wit d financial aspect. So all of u talking abt ur poor state u can lyk to read d message again.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2012
oparah chi:

@op, yu sound 19, honestly
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2012
oparah chi: its funny most of u ignore the points I made. I only said my fears were 1) d tendency of the girl in question getting fat. Nd it had notin 2 do wit d financial aspect. So all of u talking abt ur poor state u can lyk to read d message again.

But all your points are based on the fact thats she eats 3 times a day, isnt it? And that's where we have a problem understanding you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.