Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 (6571 Views)

State Governor's Performance So Far / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by lyntiffany(f): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Rooneyboy: ENUGU STATE ! Sullivan Chime .
I score him 8/10.
Went to the state recently and saw tons of improvements ranging from good roads , to constant power supply , atleast I can brag about it that Enugu state in most cases has 24 hours power supply , however if they take it in any way it wouldn't exceed 2 hours b4 it is restored .
Enugu is so peaceful, cases of robbery has drastically reduced .
ENUGU has all its street lights functioning perfectly .
Infact , enugu state governor's achievements are too numerous to mention.
NOTE: This is putting into consideration the stipend being given by the federal govt monthly --- as against some other states that collects more than three times what this governor receives and yet has achieved so little or nothing .
042 Anyi enweghi ( we don't have ) part 2.Love my State plenty plenty.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by lyntiffany(f): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2014
prettyrich: Akwa ibom state i rate him 9/10.Went ther last week,The roads r jst perfect.Nice airport,school ect.
it might interest you that some roads your talking about that somewhere built by the previous government and individuals .Some of those roads are Four lane on Edet Akpan avenue, Nwaniba road that has a water fountain at the center , IBB road, Abak road etc so numerous that I can't count. Pls do your research properly b4 you comment my dear and pls am not disputing the fact that he has not worked but not 9/10 pls enter their streets or villages you will shout Jesus wept.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by lyntiffany(f): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Akwaibom state 5/10

Imo State 3/10

Enugu State 7/10

Anambra State 8/10

Rivers State 4/10 (this is even so because of what the noisemaker accomplished as a PDP governor. He hasn't lifted a pin ever since he switched.)

Crossriver state 6/10

Bayelsa- Lord have mercy! shocked
pls remove my state governor from that your rating.How can you rate him 7/10 a governor who has done so much for his people , doesn't even owe his workers pays them as at when due. I rate him 9/10 he is still the Best.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Oklander: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
dozzzybaba: Rabiu Kwankwaso - Kano state 9/10

Idris Wada - Kogi state 0/10
0/10 for Kogi is overrating, it would hv been -10/10 but due to dualization of some parts of express road leading to Lokoja which seems to be the only meaningful project embarked on since his time in office, his rating is -8/10.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Is Ihejirika serious about Abia Guber
yes lets watch as event unfold
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by LordMecuzy(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Maxdyoga: Gov. Suswam of Benue is the worst of them all. Only milking the masses tru taxes. Nothing to show except his fat bank accounts, fleet of cars n a private plane.

I RATE HIM 4.5

My broda no just make me Vex

pls suswam is 1/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: yes lets watch event unfold
I believe Abians should give him a chance,
But T.A Orji is scheming for Ukwa Ngwa, wink
Won't that affect Ihejirika since Ochendo is an incumbent and still commands influence cool
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Abagworo(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Won't that affect Ihejirika since Ochendo is an incumbent and still commands influence cool

Only an Ngwa man will focus on Aba. They should give Ngwas the chance to prove themselves.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Only an Ngwa man will focus on Aba. They should give Ngwas the chance to prove themselves.
You have a point there,
Aba has been negleted since 1999.
Aba/Owerri Road, Faulks Road, Port Harcourt Express Road, towards Ariaria International Market has been an eye-sore,
Visited Aba recently but there was nothing on ground by Ochendo-led Government,
Even World Bank Housing Estate has not been given a face-lift.
The question is who among the Ngwas can rise up to the occasion and liberate Abia from this abysimal failure of the previous and present Government.
Can Abaribe do the magic
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Firmjudge(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Lols. After several comment, IMO its seems the likes of.
1.T.A Orji,
2. Idris Wada.
3. Gabriel Suswam .
Either 1 Will win the contest of the worst nigerian governor ever.
We day watch, as this 3 fight on to win the contest..
Please add more..
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by NWANICHODE: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2014
ENUGU 10/10 level don change jare
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2014
fairheven:
Plz no insult,mature minds do no insult,
The ponit am making is that KANO state with a"supposed"population of 9million. Shudnt be collecting the same IGR of 2billion with Abia an Anambra with far less population,is either the people are not empowered or the population figure is not accurate.the more reason revenue allocations shuld be based on revenue generated by each state ang not on the size of population or the number of local government councils.
we in kano knows the problem, it has nothing to do with 'population'. The reason is lack of political will to collect tax, there are lot of businesses that are not paying tax.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by NWANICHODE: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2014
ENUGU 10/10 level don change jare. IMO 0.4/10, ABIA 0/10, Obiano may be another rochas in the making!
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2014
State:Abia
Governor: T A Orji
Performance: -10/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
You have a point there,
Aba has been negleted since 1999.
Aba/Owerri Road, Faulks Road, Port Harcourt Express Road, towards Ariaria International Market has been an eye-sore,
Visited Aba recently but there was nothing on ground by Ochendo-led Government,
Even World Bank Housing Estate has not been given a face-lift.
The question is who among the Ngwas can rise up to the occasion and liberate Abia from this abysimal failure of the previous and present Government.
Can Abaribe do the magic

Nna,ihejirika has to enter there biko, we don't need anymore clueless rogues
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
he dosent command anything,his senate ticket hangs on the balance,he might even join apga,to realise his senatorial ambition
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: he dosent command anything,his senate ticket hangs on the balance,he might even join apga,to realise his senatorial ambition
Let's watch out for possible permutations as the events unfold. cool
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by myola777(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
johnstin: Outgoing Ekiti Gov- 6/10.

I believe I'm eligible to rate the following govs:

Chime of Enugu- 7.5/10

Aregbesola of Osun- 5/10

Akpabio of Akwa Ibom- 8.2/10

Muazu Babangida of Niger- 7/10

Mimoko of Ondo- 5/10

Fashola of Lagos- 7/10

Orji of Abia- 3.5/10

Elechi of Ebonji- 2.1/10

Oshiomole of Edo- 6.5/10

Dickson of Bayelsa- 5/10

Imoke of Cross Rivers- 6.85/10

Lamido of Jigawa- 6.45/10

Kwankwaso of kano-6/10

and finally

Amosun of Ogun- 6.5/10
have you been to all these states? or you are just rating base on hearsay.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
eaglechild:
Maybe I'll concede and step up Akpabio's rating to 6/10 on the basis that akwaibom was hardly on the map before he came in.

It's ok, at least you are far better than some cowards that are figure shy and yet continue to dabble into stuffs they Av absolutely no idea about.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Blackfire(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
vicadex07:

Whatsdisonesayin ?

E be like say your brain don backfire or ebola don chop part of your medulla.

Pls face front if you are not from Oyo state. PDP oshi
can u meet me in iwo road tomorow by 5 so u can abuse me to my face
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Blackfire:
can u meet me in iwo road tomorow by 5 so u can abuse me to my face

Now I see why you're pained. You are obviously one of Tokyos boys and Governor Ajimobi has a dealt a really big blow to your likes.

As per coming to Iwo road tomorrow...you wait for me ok, I will send my driver to come and pick you

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Blackfire(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote
author=vicadex07]

Now I see why you're pained. You are obviously one of Tokyos boys and
Governor Ajimobi has a dealt a really big blow to your likes.

As per coming to Iwo road tomorrow...you wait for me ok, I will send my
driver to come and pick you[/quote]
ok
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by tit(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sanusi score 100000/100.
HE is a donatus.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Justbright(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
seanet01: Senator Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.
u av psychiatric tendencies. ...amosu 10/10?.....u need deliverance. ....governance is about impacting d life of pple directly, and not about some funny elephant project dat dosent translate to food on common mans table.....amosu has done noting dan inflated road projects and bridges as if there is no other need in ogun state...aHe has failed to emlpoy pple into d civil service or create any oda form of job, instead he was downsizing.......As bad as pple touted Daniel gov to be, he employed over 17,000 pple into d state civil service in 8yrs even with less revenue..as at d moment d total amount coming into ogun state is about 11billion naira, allocation and igr alone.....Amosu has neglected d pple of oguns, and dey wil ambush him with their vote come 2015......most of u rating dis governors shuld do so in relative to d amount of moni at their disposal..there shuld be a correlation btw both entites (that is level of development and available fund)..I wl rate amosu 4.5/10.........
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by johnstin(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
myola777: have you been to all these states? or you are just rating base on hearsay.

Yeah I've been to many of the states. I'm rating the ones I haven't been to, based on credible info at my disposal.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by johnstin(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
amjou:
Mr, are you alright?
My own Ebonyi, tell me 1 thing dat old man has done ryt.
pls stop collecting money for sorting. gv hm his actual score... 0/10

Very funny man
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by edo3(m): 3:39am On Aug 22, 2014
byrron: And the gold award for non performing governors goes to the all time undisputed champion himself!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the short and ugly one to u all here present- the symbol of failure himself by name T.A ORJI.

He has been winning this same award right from his first year in office till date.
Abeg no kill me wt laff..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Releases Photos Of Buhari In A London Hospital (pics) / Exposed! The Dirty Life Style Of Femi Fani Kayode, His Sexcapade, Drug. / Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.