Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Reseller Webhosing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reseller Webhosing (1124 Views)

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / I Want To Become A Bulk Sms Reseller / What Are The Hardware Needed To Start Web Hosting Reseller Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reseller Webhosing by schneid: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Pls GURUS , RECOMMEND a good reseller webhosting offering unlimited SPACE AND BANDWIDTH. ALSO WITH WHMC AND DOMAIN REG. I dont want Nigerian hosting offering reseller hosting. thanks
Re: Reseller Webhosing by ayaba(f): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
National Hoster is good and reliable
Their no is 08164655142
Good luck
Re: Reseller Webhosing by chidi500(m): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2012
www.hostlinker.com is a good web hosting reseller company.
Re: Reseller Webhosing by Legendwap: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2012
Eaglestechinfo.com i will link you to direct white contact to help you
Re: Reseller Webhosing by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2012
schneid: Pls GURUS , RECOMMEND a good reseller webhosting offering unlimited SPACE AND BANDWIDTH. ALSO WITH WHMC AND DOMAIN REG. I dont want Nigerian hosting offering reseller hosting. thanks
Try reserllerclub.
Re: Reseller Webhosing by schneid: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks all for the response. I ll check the reseller club. I mentioned I dnt want nig reseller cos i ve bn using one for some years now and I need to expand my biz. What would I get frm nig reseller when I know if u go down, I go down. I ve also used sultanhost in d past, hostgator dnt have what I want,ipage am not okay, resellerspanel so confused, resellerrocket nigeria wahala. And d list goes on
Re: Reseller Webhosing by mastere3: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
check out www.vbhostnet.com
Nigeria unlimited reseller, master and alpha master reseller hosting packages with free domain name
Re: Reseller Webhosing by utimatedes(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mr Man stop deceiving yourself, even the top web hosting companies are worst than top Nigeria hosting companies. If you need something very big, go get dedicated server.

I hosted with top US company and for 3days, my VPS was down and when it finally came up, they told me that they restored from backup and the most recent update is not available.
Re: Reseller Webhosing by mkohagwu(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
I use reseller club, paid with webmoney
Re: Reseller Webhosing by Crixtien: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2012
schneid: Pls GURUS , RECOMMEND a good reseller webhosting offering unlimited SPACE AND BANDWIDTH. ALSO WITH WHMC AND DOMAIN REG. I dont want Nigerian hosting offering reseller hosting. thanks

http://hostclout.com

Although new service, but not new to hosting. If you need VPS or cheap Dedicated, I will provide you reseller hosting with full 60 days money back guarantee.

All those host offering you Free WHMCS leased licence and all other unlimited addons will make a joke off your webhosting business. You may have to get WHMCS at discounted value from us but we can't offer you unlimited resource because it truly don't exist.

I will guarantee that If you go with hostclout and your uptime drops below 99.9% within any month of monitoring, you will get a month free.

Shared and Reseller hosting servers are powered by Litespeed which is way faster than Apache, Server resides in Kent England for speed and reliability.

This is no hype. You will get true value while providing your customers with reliable and ultra-fast webhosting experience. Give it a try.
Re: Reseller Webhosing by schneid: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Reseller club seems okay. @vbhost, ur package looks tempting. U seems nt to have online payment in ur system. I can always integrate that into mine. anybody here against vbhost reseller package/uptime etc
Re: Reseller Webhosing by LionKing2: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
check out

www.websolutionplus.com

www.websolutionplus.com.ng

or call me on 08102936618
Re: Reseller Webhosing by annahussy(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2012
There are many of good web host company that provide lots of good hosting service. I like to recommand you to use hostgator that the best hosting service provider that fulfill your all requirements with cheap price.

(1) (Reply)

.com Is The Place To Get Solutions To All Your Device / Gadget Problems / Drive Traffic To Your Blog With Google Plus / How To Make A Transparent Background For A Logo In Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.