Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane (1063 Views)

SAD NEWS: Total Oil CEO Christophe De Margerie Dies In Plane Crash / CEO Of Total Dies In Plane crash / My Ordeal With Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by Simplesoul05(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is going on right now at Murtala Muhammed Airport. Apparently Arik Air overbooked their Lagos-Benin flight by 16 people..and all sixteen passengers have refused to come down. Passengers have been at the airport since 6:30. Flight was initially supposed to take off at 7:30, then delayed to 11am. It was eventually boarded at almost 12 with 16 people more than available seats. The Arik Air involved is the one you see in this photo – the John Paul 2. No passenger is leaving and the plane is refusing to fly.

Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by Simplesoul05(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Anything happens in this OUR country. Infact, everythin goes!!!
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by chiboy11(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
I don't belive dis news is real,if uve enterd a Plane in motion b4 u wil undastand its difficult to stand
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by legalwealth(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Simplesoul05: This is going on right now at Murtala Muhammed Airport. Apparently Arik Air overbooked their Lagos-Benin flight by 16 people..and all sixteen passengers have refused to come down. Passengers have been at the airport since 6:30. Flight was initially supposed to take off at 7:30, then delayed to 11am. It was eventually boarded at almost 12 with 16 people more than available seats. The Arik Air involved is the one you see in this photo – the John Paul 2. No passenger is leaving and the plane is refusing to fly.

Were you a casualty among those that stood?

Dont give us fake rumours.Infact,I was there nko...
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by chux76(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Why would people not properly read an article before replying?? The poster wrote and I copy "No passenger is leaving and the plane is refusing to fly." The plane has not left the ground. Haba!! Naija ppl and not reading properly.
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by legalwealth(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
chux76: Why would people not properly read an article before replying?? The poster wrote and I copy "No passenger is leaving and the plane is refusing to fly." The plane has not left the ground. Haba!! Naija ppl and not reading properly.

You suppose to quote the person that said this.Are you afraid of pointing finger ni..
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by legalwealth(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
chux76: Why would people not properly read an article before replying?? The poster wrote and I copy "No passenger is leaving and the plane is refusing to fly." The plane has not left the ground. Haba!! Naija ppl and not reading properly.

You suppose to quote the person that said this.Are you afraid of pointing finger ni..

I will help you sha...
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by legalwealth(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
chiboy11: I don't belive dis news is real,if uve enterd a Plane in motion b4 u wil undastand its difficult to stand

Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by chux76(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
legalwealth:

Lol..Fear who?? grin grin Make I quote them now...

chiboy11: I don't belive dis news is real,if uve enterd a Plane in motion b4 u wil undastand its difficult to stand

legalwealth:

Were you a casualty among those that stood?

Dont give us fake rumours.Infact,I was there nko...
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by chiboy11(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
chux76:

Lol..Fear who?? grin grin Make I quote them now...

I gues u don't ve somtin 2do 2day,ve u seen a plane b4 rubish,don't go n b busy
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by chux76(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
chiboy11:
I gues u don't ve somtin 2do 2day,ve u seen a plane b4 rubish,don't go n b busy

U wey get sumtin 2 do..welldone oh...You r such a DORK!!
Re: Arik Air Overbooks Flight; 16 Peoplestanding In Plane by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
Anything can happen with flight going to Benin because Benin airport is most busiest domestic airport in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Lubricant Oil Production Business - Guaranteed / Cost Of Lylon Machine For Small Scale Business / I Want To Invest Into Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.