Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) (15764 Views)

What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
At first glance, they’re partially surreal, and wholly terrifying. But the second mouths on neck, open stitches revealing superficial muscles, and the bionic pistons breaking through the flesh on a person’s arm, are actually not real. Rather, they are hyper-realistic tattoos created by talented tattoo artists.

Venezuelan artist Yomico Moreno, who works out of Caracas, has inked a variety of tattoos, ranging from sinister to downright surreal. Among his works are bionic arms, layers of skin ‘peeled back’ to reveal a beating heart, and the somewhat less dystopic images of ladybugs and butterflies. His attention to detail is apparent, meticulously adding shadows, shading, and dimension to his work, creating what is undeniably art - though not the kind typically seen in museums.

He told Tattoo Tree in an interview last year that he began taking interest in tattooing at the age of 14, and has since dedicated his life to the craft of permanently inking skin. The artist said that knowledge is the cornerstone for his often fantastical work. See the pics:

Strange anatomy: Venezuelan-born Yomico Moreno is a tattoo artist working out of Caracas; his hyper-realistic tattoos, including a second mouth on a man's neck, left, and a poorly sutured incision with the needle still 'attached,' require a second glance

Scar tissue: One of Moreno's specialties is to show layers of 'muscle and sinew' below the skin, though of course, it is only ink

Terrifying: This tarantula looks as if it's creeping down an unsuspecting man's arm; clever shading and shadows help make these images look real

Half man, half machine: Moreno has created a hyper-realistic piece of art on his client's bicep and forearm, giving the illusion of a cyborg

Man vs. machine: The bionic arms and biceps are a specialty of his

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
More pics:

Matters of the heart: Tattooed clamps hold open a heart that was apparently sliced by the scalpel

Skin deep: This graphic tattoo shows superficial pectoral muscles that were meticulously tattooed, complete with suture needles and stitches

Eye on the prize: A blinking grey eye looks up from the forearm of one of Moreno's clients

Soundscape: An audio mixing board and piano keys look like they're simply below this man's skin

V for Vendetta: The phrase 'Vi veri universum vivus vici is a Latin phrase meaning 'By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe;' it was popularly quoted in the 2006 film V For Vendetta

Now, this is what I call ART grin kiss

Reminds me of Prison Break and Michael Scoffield lol

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Lilnikee(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
Scary.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Wow! shocked
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Itoroetti(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
rili,is dis fashion or stupidity?we are waitng 4d crazy n negative innovation.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Sensibly senseless grin

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by ludasam222(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Men i luv dis
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Zi: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Disgusting angry

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by teeceexx: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
Amazing
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by CLIQBOY(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
N0nsense..i just waste my mb

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Quite extreme shocked,though very good artwork.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by mkmyers45(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Nice Artistic Impressions..
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by icydoc: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
though scary,but he is talented.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
OMG!! Very daunting i call this bizarre creativity
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Iaz93: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
Amazing..!!

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by legalwealth(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Absolute Rubbish.

Scary,irritating and devilish.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Super1759: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Nna,lekwa nsogbu ooo

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by gator666: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Some people need strong medicine... in the form of bullet.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by rman: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
Beautiful Nonsense!
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by kodewrita(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
fast forward 30 years. the hormones are gone from your system. Your dressing is not cool anymore. your music is jaded and irritating to younger people and worst of all, you are stuck with a tattoo made in a fit of insanity while younger.

Art it is but arrant nonsense too.

2 Likes

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by vanminister: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Men how low can you get?

Depravity of the highest order.

Man does exactly opposite of the command of God!

What does God has to say about tatttos
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Looking nice now that the skin is very young and elastic! Wait till age 70 then I wonder how that'll look on a flabby skin.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Sexxymom(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
ludasam222: Men i luv dis
from d pix shown,can u have one of it on u? To me those tatoo/pic are irritating especially d one with d heart opening.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by TeemahFashion(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Extreme insanity. Gosh!
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by goldfish80(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is pure art, pure talent. I find it disturbing some people don't find this particular art amazing
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by VOfficialR(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
wow!!! love'em
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Fleming5(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
It is very scary, real artist joo.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by WackyJ1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
The Guy should abeg leave tatoos and start drawing on paper. This stuff is too much. I especially like the bionic stuff
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
That shit's cray.... undecided
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
nice talent though scary.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Creepy! Creepy! Creepy!
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Creepy as it looks. This guy's talented. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Delete Your Previous Post / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Pictures Of Bush Rat(okete) Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.