Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) (1014 Views)

13 Things Mature Men Don’t Do... / 10 Stupid Things People Have Done After Winning The Lottery / Nairaland I am so bored! - What should i do tomorrow...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) by otigainspires(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
All these things are common things we do everyday, you may want to stop now.
Ok take a careful look at the list below and help yourself out! Don’t do it.

Don’t eat too much: I’m sure you like your magnificent body shape, huh? when you eat too much your body becomes heavy and you feel kinda lazy. i know you love food but don’t do it.
Don’t Talk too much: yea, i know your mama would have told you from time that it’s damn wrong to talk too much. Even in Sunday school classes, we were told to let our ears hear fast, eyes see quickly and our mouth to talk last. Just learn to hold that word, you wouldn’t die if you let your mouth rest and allow your body be the keen observer.
Don’t Play too Much: OK, i know you need some time off. you probably have been working all week and need some rest, its good, but while relaxing, don’t over do it. A few minutes on the screen watching movies or cooling off with your favorite game is enough.
Don’t Chat too Much: this one is quite similar to the number two point above. I see some folks spend countless number of centuries hours on chat. If you are guilty and reading this, you may sound like, “hey!, WTF is this dude telling me, don’t i need to hang out with peeps on chat again?” of course you need to, but please give it a limit. for me i only come around chat rooms like three times a week to check out old peeps, that’s a fair one!.
Don’t multitask: I know there’s a bit of injustice in the 24 hour time we have in a day. maybe some few hours added to it would do, maybe 29 hours a day? but you can still manage your time. when you try to do two or more things at a time, the concentration would be lost and you’ll end up spending more time than required. just write what you want to get done down and follow them by priorities, finish the task and move to the next one. be disciplined, it pays. you can check one of my post related to time management.
Don’t Procrastinate: you are sitting there waiting for the perfect time to start that thing you’ve always wanted to do? and then you stay and wait, and keep waiting. days come and go, weeks come and go and even the month is coming to an end, you still have that thing in mind that you haven’t completed. you are waiting for the perfect time and the perfect thing to complete the list. sorry to burst your bubble, there’s never a perfect time for anything. start anyhow, do it anyhow.
I was working recently on a client’s website, i spent two productive days doing nothing, i was actually waiting for all the tools i needed, after realizing the time i’ve burnt, i finally pulled out the tools i already gathered, before i was done, the other tools came, it saved me time and proved efficient. so Act Now!!!.
Don’t Receive more than you give: don’t even try it, add some value to people’s life today. don’t keep receiving without giving. receive less, give more, that’s an essential tool to success. Don’t do it!.
Don’t complain: this is obviously one common thing to do as a human. the whole world is a beast, don’t complain, instead, find ways to cure the complains.
Don’t Keep to yourself: I once met a girl on my way to Delta state, we had a little chat and it didn’t take a long time before a smart guy like me to figure out how private she was. we later exchanged numbers for further communication just as every normal youth should do. On further chat, she told me she had no friends(why no friends). Don’t try keeping any pressing issues with yourself, find a best friend to talk to, some prefer their parents, either the mum or dad. but that depends on the level of parent to child relationship, anyhow it goes, just find someone you are comfortable with to always open up to. maybe someone offended you, don’t keep it inside and building anger that would eventually lead to hatred. speak up.
Don’t take Life too serious: I’m not saying you shouldn’t live consciously, but please stop worrying about tomorrow. In similar vain, don’t worry about the past, its over and gone. don’t judge yourself by the past, you don’t live there anymore. have a proper planning for the future but be flexible when things go wrong, allow yourself some space of fresh thinking. you need to work, you need to buy the latest gadgets and you are working so hard for the money. stop punishing yourself. work hard but don’t take life too serious. don’t do it.

well the list could go on and on but please, make do with this one and pick the ones you feel more comfortable with. it takes just five seconds to share with friends.

You may also wish to forgive my poor English, no be my language, na borrow we borrow am.

which other ones do you find so common to you and how were you able to solve this?, please share with us!
you could check more posts on my weblog http://www.otigainspires.com
Re: 10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) by Callotti: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2012
Don't be unemployed and spend precious time on the h-internet! grin
Re: 10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) by otigainspires(m): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti: Don't be unemployed and spend precious time on the h-internet! grin

Thanks for the addition, even the cost of internet data should put off the unemployed from the internet.
Re: 10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) by Emmyk(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2012
Nice one.
Re: 10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) by otigainspires(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
thanks emmy k, btw , luv ur signature lines!

(1) (Reply)

Dog Shoots Owner In The Leg With Handgun. Police Say They Wont Arrest The Dog / . / What A Country ? Corruption Legalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.