Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Differiciate Journalist Estate, Arepo And That Estate, House In Mowe, Ibafo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Differiciate Journalist Estate, Arepo And That Estate, House In Mowe, Ibafo (1477 Views)

Construction Work In Progress,two Detached Buildings On A Plot@journalist Estate / Introduction Of The Grenadines Heights, Citiview Estate, Arepo Near Berger / FOR SALE- 4 Completed Bedroom Duplex Fully Detached @ Beachland Estate, Arepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Differiciate Journalist Estate, Arepo And That Estate, House In Mowe, Ibafo by onetimepro(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
i want to some one to tell me if asese, mowe, ibafo, wawa and others village are not part of ogun state, because if they are, then how could village like arepo that was estate estabished yesterday enjoy social facilities more than other villages that had been mentioned.

To back up my fact, i tried to visit all this places and tried to see face to face and what many people whom i chat with told me was that.............the reason why the ogun state government decided to make life more comfortable in that area is because they want the JOURNALIST to be writing good things about them, but my question is this, people living in the other villages, are not living people of ogun state.

Pls, i need answer to this.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

** 5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex In Lekki 1 .. N 85m ( + Pix's ) ** / 2 Bedroom Bungalow On Fenced Full Plot In Adamo Ikorodu For Sale 4m (pix) / 2plts Of Land @ Badore Town (eleko Beach) For Sale. N7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.