Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (54503 Views)

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York / Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by killuminati(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
No contradictions! No wonder the nigga-bitch don't give a fhuck about females in BBA LOL

Damn! This is some 'homies over hoes shyt' mane. WTF!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by creamykeri(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
And so wat if he is Gay,sew him!!! Or get busy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Donbasi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Illuminati @ work.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by YEBOKO(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
I can't bliev dis write up,pls show uS Picture's
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Mekky2010: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
I think am more affected by corruption and insecurity ravaging my father land than who is bleeping whom in the comfort of their rooms...he can live and bleep a goat for all I care...,

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by yommy2sure(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
his life, his headache....
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by 2mch(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
His name is Uti Nwachukwu; some call him "Ugo Na Chonmma", others refer to him as Omoge to Rewa or the Hausa title "Kyakywar Yarinya" (gorgeous damsel).

Abeg, i wan laugh die at the bolded. God help us grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. ROTFLMAO
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Ndata(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
I guess this is the Alex Ekubo they are talking about.I don't believe all these craps.

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by samkoro: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
A friend runs a gossip magazine with office at Ikeja.Most time he sits down with his contributors to concuct what I would call fictions about celebrities.They are very cruel conspiracy theorists.There aim is just for someone to pick up the magazine from vendors and get high on such false or speculative news

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by WinkWrld: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
Come oh! How does Uti's sexuality concern the public? Even if he is gay,bi,whatever! So long as he did not approach u, its best to shuttup.He is famous and. Has made Nigeria proud.we accept him for who he represents.And who tells you that ur dad aint digging it. It is an open secrete that gays actually turn out great people. Don't turn ur. Sexuality if u're not, it comes natural. I am not gay but very well knowledgable and Vast in various research.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by armadeo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Personally homophobic but what two dudes decide to do in private I aint poking my nose in there. Gay or straight didn't like uti, he reps naija supastars so suck it gossipers.

dadaic:

If you are not gay, then tell me why adenuga gave you 750,000dollars, because i know adenuga is bi...most sides of him which is gay anyway.. so proof to us...

Guy simple question will u turn down 750 thousand dollars??

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Mcleo007(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gossip tales from a soft-sell blog. #SMH
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Okems22: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
sorry to say....i fink he is a absolute gay guy....my own opinion.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by seechris(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
The truth is out we have known it for a long time now someone has finally spoken out,it's his life though what a waste of male body.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ajf(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Them go dey poke nose, wetin no consign them. The part that got me laughing is "young bi-sexuals and gay boys look up to him" o.p you one of them?? Dirty gossip...

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by soicyboi1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
I'm eating Kitty-Cat why y'all Nigguhs sucking dikkks.......'weezy's voice'.........
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Akshow: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
in every rumours there is an element of truth. I Dont know why some people fine it hard to believe that someone is gay. As a matter of fact, very many of gay guys are married and stil goes huntin for Men to bone. That is why I'm for the Tolerance of gays cos many of them marry to cover up. Imagine How terrible it is to marry a man lovin man...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by fortyfeet(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
They are not.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by 2sa2: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
creamy keri: And so wat if he is Gay,sew him!!! Or get busy
shut up!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by gajike: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
below is a copy of Uti's Response to this article, from his facebook page.

WHO GOD HAS BLESSED/ELEVATED, NO MAN CAN CURSE/BRING DOWN! ONCE THERE'S WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT ME, THE DEVIL'S AGENTS TRY TO INTERRUPT BUT THEY ALWAYS FAIL CAUSE THEY USE LIES...CONGRATS TO THE FALSE RUMOUR MONGERS. I'LL SAY IT ONCE ..BE WARNED. VERY VERY SOON A SCAPE GOAT SHALL BE FOUND. I PRAY NONE OF MY CURRENT OR FORMER FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED CAUSE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WILL SPARE NO ONE...THE EGYPTIAN PLAGUE SHALL BE CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT IS COMING.THEY SHALL KNOW I SERVE A LIVING GOD.SAME GOD THAT HAS CROWNED ME. BABA GOD NOOONIII!! TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY HONOUR WORSHIP ADORATION AND PRAISE FOREVER MORE! AMEN...I LOVE YOU UFC..REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ifeomabernard(f): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Thıs ıs a very bıg lıe ıf he ıs a gay then he would have shown some sıgns when he was ın the bıg brother house thıs just some Bleep story from one of those gals he refuse to gıve a darm about

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Absolute nonsense, whoever posted this article must be a very idle person and maybe a gay too, cos how did u find out he had it big between the legs. Get busy bro .
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
See them both....lol

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Donlouise(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Big lie! grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by showreals(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
illuminati
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by johnkent(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2012
What a shame. Whoever wrote this article is pretty much upset about something and it is very shameful that he/she would write up such a load of BS. This is all hear say. Nothing on here proves that Uti and Alex are in a relationship or Gay. What if they are? Who cares? Why should I care??
We have more issues in Nigeria to complain about and all you want to talk about is about someone's sexuality? Are you freaking kidding me?
I don't know Uti or Alex but apparently they must be successful young men in Nigeria to be getting such attention. It's apparent that whomever wrote this article must be out to get Uti for reasons best known to him/her and the only way he could figure out to do it is was to smear his reputation.
I think we educated young Nigerians (which most folks on nairaland are) should get over the issue of homosexuality and people's sexuality and concentrate on things that actually do matter. We have a government that's failing us but we want to talk about someone else’s sexuality? Let’s get our priorities straight guys.
Uti didn’t have to respond to this stupid article and I'm actually surprised that he did. All it does is give the writer of this article the leverage to spew more hate against him and also denigrate those Nigerians that might be Gay.
At first, I thought the article was funny but as I kept reading it, all I saw was hate, anger, frustration and a sense of rejection from the writer
It’s so sad that both young men will have to go through such scrutiny for absolutely no reason.
Things like this make me wonder how we can move forward in Nigeria if our youths are more concerned about none issues like this.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by soloqy: 4:02am On Oct 04, 2012
dadaic:

If you are not gay, then tell me why adenuga gave you 750,000dollars, because i know adenuga is bi...most sides of him which is gay anyway.. so proof to us...

And you were there when Adenuga gave him 750, 000 dollars abi? And even if he received such an amount from anyone, you were there to witness and confirm what it was for? Whatever goes around, comes around. When people start saying unfounded and dangerous stuff about you, remember ye this day, the seed you sowed.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by soloqy: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2012
This Gobal news is going to get a serious lawsuit that will close them down for good and if they cant pay the libel damages,will put them all in jail. Calling people gay seems to be their new pass-time. They published that a pastor in Adefarasin's church is gay. Just like this story, no proofs, no witness, nothing tangible to back their allegations. Very soon them go stroll reach someone wey get their time.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by free2ryhme: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2012
There is no smoke without fire. Uti should please shut up and stop ranting. He has bn Gay from Benson Idahosa University.Anyone who was close to him knew. He cannot even toast a woman..all he does is bend is ass for dicks. Mtcheww uti.. U fail sapele boys o.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Humphreydis(m): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2012
2sa2: No wonder he refused to reciprocate sheila's love. Well, who cares, i'v never liked him, he's jst too arrogant and full of himself.
...i smell jealousy...u go fear bad belle na..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Humphreydis(m): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2012
free2ryhme:

There is no smoke without fire. Uti should please shut up and stop ranting. He has bn Gay from Benson Idahosa University.Anyone who was close to him knew. He cannot even toast a woman..all he does is bend is ass for dicks. Mtcheww uti.. U fail sapele boys o.
....na u fail sapele boiz...pele boiz no dey yarn anyhw lik u....even though he no fit toast woman as ur tiny brain reason,God bless am wit physical endowement..e dey work 4 am...hahaha...get a life guy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Davido's Daughter Wearing His $120k Rolex Watch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.