Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Where Is Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Heaven? (1997 Views)

Christians: Where Is Heaven Located? / Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? / What Is Heaven Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
I dont know if this question has been asked here, i want to ask it again. Where is heaven situated? Is it in our heart? Is it above? Or is it a paradise somewhere? Answers plz_
Re: Where Is Heaven? by k2039: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
Heaven is a spiritual realm
[/size]
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Callotti: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
On Earth.
Las Vegas or Dubai! kiss
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
Heaven is a spiritual realm
[/size]

is it also in our hearts too?
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti: On Earth.
Las Vegas or Dubai! kiss
have you taken ur pills? wink
Re: Where Is Heaven? by k2039: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: is it also in our hearts too?

[size=13pt]
I think I get your point,I will ask youj what is your definition of heaven,then I will be able to answer your question
[/size]
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Kay17: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
I think only physical worlds have spaces. Thus implying that a spiritual dimension is invented
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
I will give an answer a 3 year old will give. Heaven is up up up up deeep deeep deeep deep deeep up up deeep deep in the sky, where no one can see. smiley
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]
I think I get your point,I will ask youj what is your definition of heaven,then I will be able to answer your question
[/size]

Thats what am trying to construct. I will do that after the answers
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: I will give an answer a 3 year old will give. Heaven is up up up up deeep deeep deeep deep deeep up up deeep deep in the sky, where no one can see. smiley
i will ask a question a 3 year old would ask, if i go into the sky and probably out of space, will i find it??
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
^^^ And I would give an answer of a 6 year old and say. "No, its deeeeeep deeeeeeeep deeeeeeeep in the sky where no one can see remember? Not even you." tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Callotti: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: have you taken ur pills? wink

The ones your prescribed for moi or your DEAD momma? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPDyqdms3k
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Which of the Heavens Do you mean the abode of God - 2 Corinthians 12:2-4

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
^^ I think the op is talking about the paradise heaven, not the fire burning one.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: ^^ I think the op is talking about the paradise heaven, not the fire burning one.

Oh ok, In my opinion it's in another dimension of space - time! It's the abode of God; I don't think the bible says anything about its location though!
Re: Where Is Heaven? by tobechi20(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
I hear dana airline now go to heaven. It took over hundrd nigerians to heaven dis year
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: ^^^ And I would give an answer of a 6 year old and say. "No, its deeeeeep deeeeeeeep deeeeeeeep in the sky where no one can see remember? Not even you." tongue tongue cheesy
hehe, ok na
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti:

The ones your prescribed for moi or your DEAD momma? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPDyqdms3k
#NoBeef Am of peace!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
tobechi20: I hear dana airline now go to heaven. It took over hundrd nigerians to heaven dis year
lol, how do you know if they all made heaven??
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
seriallink: Which of the Heavens Do you mean the abode of God - 2 Corinthians 12:2-4
how many heaven do we have??
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: how many heaven do we have??

Three Heavens I guess! The 1st is our atmosphere as stated in Genesis 1:1 & Genesis 7:11; 2nd is outer space - Exodus 32:13, Nehemiah 9:6 & 3rd is the abode of God - 2 Corinthians 12:1-4, Revelation 4:2
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT HEAVEN AS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE IS THREEFOLD. IT IS AN IDEAL THAT YOU ASPIRE TO. PERFECTION. UTOPIA.
1-WHERE THE LORD IS, IS CALLED HEAVEN

2-WHAT THE EARTH WILL BE TURNED INTO AFTER A 'NEW HEAVEN' IS ESTABLISHED. 'NEW' HEAVEN' IS RIGHTEOUS LEADERSHIP

3-THE ABODE OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT IF YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE AND LOCKED INTO THE WORDS OF GOD AND HIS COMMANDS. HEAVEN IS IN YOU THEN.

THOSE ARE THE 3 WAYS IT IS REFERENCED IN THE BIBLE
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
seriallink:

Three Heavens I guess! The 1st is our atmosphere as stated in Genesis 1:1 & Genesis 7:11; 2nd is outer space - Exodus 32:13, Nehemiah 9:6 & 3rd is the abode of God - 2 Corinthians 12:1-4, Revelation 4:2
i just learnt this smiley
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT HEAVEN AS DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE IS THREEFOLD. IT IS AN IDEAL THAT YOU ASPIRE TO. PERFECTION. UTOPIA.
1-WHERE THE LORD IS, IS CALLED HEAVEN

2-WHAT THE EARTH WILL BE TURNED INTO AFTER A 'NEW HEAVEN' IS ESTABLISHED. 'NEW' HEAVEN' IS RIGHTEOUS LEADERSHIP

3-THE ABODE OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT IF YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE AND LOCKED INTO THE WORDS OF GOD AND HIS COMMANDS. HEAVEN IS IN YOU THEN.

THOSE ARE THE 3 WAYS IT IS REFERENCED IN THE BIBLE
what of the one in our heart?
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: what of the one in our heart?
ITS NUMBER 3 ON MY LIST. DID YOU BOTHER TO READ THE LIST AT ALL ? grin
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Rossikk(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
WE ARE ALL IN 'HEAVEN' EVEN NOW AS WE SPEAK.

THIS EARTH EXPERIENCE IS A BRIEF ONE - SIMILAR TO A VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM WE SWITCH INTO, AND OUT OF AFTER A FEW MINUTES.

SO WE ARE IN HEAVEN NOW, BUT IN A VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM WE KNOW AS HUMAN LIFE ON EARTH.

AS FREE SPIRITS/SOULS, EACH OF US ENTERED THIS PROGRAM (OR GAME) VOLUNTARILY, JUST AS WE DO ON EARTH.

WHEN WE 'DIE' IS WHEN WE WAKE UP FROM THE VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM, SHED OUR VIRTUAL REALITY SUIT, WHICH WE CALL OUR 'BODY', AND 'RETURN' TO THE REAL WORLD, WHICH WE CALL 'HEAVEN'.

'DEATH' IS AN ILLUSION. NOBODY REALLY DIES. EVERYONE WHO EVER ENTERED AND LEFT THIS VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE AND WELL IN THE REAL WORLD.

IF ANYTHING WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TEMPORARILY 'DEAD' (OR ASLEEP).

WE WAKE UP INTO THE REAL WORLD ONCE WE 'DIE', AND THIS IS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT RELIGION OR BELIEFS, OR NON-BELIEFS WE HOLD WHILE IN THE VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM.

THIS IS THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

THANKS.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: ITS NUMBER 3 ON MY LIST. DID YOU BOTHER TO READ THE LIST AT ALL ? grin
hehe, spirit and heart na the same ba? So if we die now na de 2nd heaven we go enter be that abi
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rossikk:

WE ARE ALL IN 'HEAVEN' EVEN NOW AS WE SPEAK.

THIS EARTH EXPERIENCE IS A BRIEF ONE - SIMILAR TO A VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM WE SWITCH INTO, AND OUT OF AFTER A FEW MINUTES.

SO WE ARE IN HEAVEN NOW, BUT IN A VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM WE KNOW AS HUMAN LIFE ON EARTH.

AS FREE SPIRITS/SOULS, EACH OF US ENTERED THIS PROGRAM (OR GAME) VOLUNTARILY, JUST AS WE DO ON EARTH.

WHEN WE 'DIE' IS WHEN WE WAKE UP FROM THE VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM, SHED OUR VIRTUAL REALITY SUIT, WHICH WE CALL OUR 'BODY', AND 'RETURN' TO THE REAL WORLD, WHICH WE CALL 'HEAVEN'.

'DEATH' IS AN ILLUSION. NOBODY REALLY DIES. EVERYONE WHO EVER ENTERED AND LEFT THIS VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE AND WELL IN THE REAL WORLD.

IF ANYTHING WE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE TEMPORARILY 'DEAD' (OR ASLEEP).

WE WAKE UP ONCE WE 'DIE', AND THIS IS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT RELIGION OR BELIEFS, OR NON-BELIEFS WE HOLD WHILE IN THE VIRTUAL REALITY PROGRAM.

THIS IS THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

THANKS.
mehn i dont know what to believe again. What of those that make hell? Are u trying to say hell doesnt exist??
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Rossikk(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: mehn i dont know what to believe again. What of those that make hell? Are u trying to say hell doesnt exist??

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY HELL.

If you're referring to a sweltering furnace filled with humans screaming in eternal torment for their 'sins', rest assured, THERE IS NO SUCH REALM OR PLACE.

If you're referring to a spiritual environment peopled by spirits of a negative mindset, such realms do indeed exist. IT IS WE WHO DECIDE, BY THE STATE OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS, WHERE WE GRAVITATE TO UPON DEATH. IF OUR MINDS ARE FILLED WITH HATE, VENGEANCE, PREJUDICE, FEAR, AND OTHER LOW VIBRATIONAL THOUGHT PROCESSES, we will end up in such spiritual environments, amongst our peers. HAPPILY, THE VAST MAJORITY OF HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY OK, AND TEND TO GRAVITATE TO THE NORMAL REALMS OF HEAVEN, CHARACTERISED BY JOY, BEAUTY, LEARNING AND LIGHT. And even the few who reside in low-vibrational realms ALWAYS have the option of returning to 'heaven' merely by changing their mindsets to one of LOVE and ONENNESS, in line with the majority, and the Almighty.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rossikk:

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY HELL.

If you're referring to a sweltering furnace filled with humans screaming in eternal torment for their 'sins', rest assured, THERE IS NO SUCH REALM OR PLACE.

If you're referring to a spiritual environment peopled by spirits of a negative mindset, such realms do indeed exist. IT IS WE WHO DECIDE, BY THE STATE OF OUR CONSCIOUSNESS, WHERE WE GRAVITATE TO UPON DEATH. IF OUR MINDS ARE FILLED WITH HATE, VENGEANCE, PREJUDICE, FEAR, AND OTHER LOW VIBRATIONAL THOUGHT PROCESSES, we will end up in such spiritual environments, amongst our peers. HAPPILY, THE VAST MAJORITY OF HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY OK, AND TEND TO GRAVITATE TO THE NORMAL REALMS OF HEAVEN, CHARACTERISED BY JOY, BEAUTY, LEARNING AND LIGHT. And even the few who reside in low-vibrational realms ALWAYS have the option of returning to 'heaven' merely by changing their mindsets to one of LOVE and ONENNESS, in line with the majority, and the Almighty.

See what science has done to you! You really need a change of mindset
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: mehn i dont know what to believe again. What of those that make hell? Are u trying to say hell doesnt exist??
Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

any other heaven na counterfeit, you cannot google it.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
If all you guys were asked this question about 2'000 years ago you'd all be saying Heaven is in the sky beyond the clouds but since we're the age of science and technology where it can easily be proved that Heaven is not beyond the clouds your all coming up with different stories about Heaven according to your individual belief systems.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christains And Muslims, Olodumare Is Not The Same as YAHWEH or Allah / What Is Sin? / What Will You Be Doing In Heaven For All Eternity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.