Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (12737 Views)

3 Types Of Churchgoers / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, olaadegbu, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, uyi iredia and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.
www.nairaland.com/1055944/nigerian-churches-building-universities.
Another name best fitted for them is accusers of brethren

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..
e.g callioti

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!

9 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
What about you?

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
CATEGORY NUMBER 4 - THOSE IN THE TRUTH

thank me lataz wink

6 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: CATEGORY NUMBER 4 - THOSE IN THE TRUTH

thank me lataz wink

Category 4 for me too grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by k2039: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
Category 5,special breed of christianity
[/size]
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
seriallink:

Category 4 for me too grin
YOU KNOW IT BRAH. SCRIPTURE DO SAY THE ROAD THAT LEAD TO SALVATION IS NARROW. SO CATEGORY 4 LOOKS LIKE ITS ONLY 2 OF US IN IT SO FAR. VERY NARROW grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by OmoAlata(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thank you Jesus for counting me worthy smiley

6 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.
www.nairaland.com/1055944/nigerian-churches-building-universities.
Another name best fitted for them is accusers of brethren

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!

Charity begins at home but doesn't ends there.. Which of the catz do you belongs to yourself?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
I KNOW FOR SURE WE NEED A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR MUSKEETO AND LOGICBOY AND PAGAN9JA

CATEGORY 6 - LEGION OF DEMONS grin

11 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Omo Alata: Thank you Jesus for counting me worthy smiley

Lolz.. So acidosis don turn to Heaven rep? R'member Matthew 24:13, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW FOR SURE WE NEED A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR MUSKEETO AND LOGICBOY AND PAGAN9JA

Gbamest! Plus ifness & rhymz, Yahweh's persecutors grin grin

Category 6 please....LWKMD here o!

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
What about you?
category1 cheesy
you? cheesy
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Charity begins at home but doesn't ends there.. Which of the catz do you belongs to yourself?
You are correct sir. Charity begins at home..
By the grace of God, I rep catz1.. am not perfect though.. cheesy
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW FOR SURE WE NEED A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR MUSKEETO AND LOGICBOY AND PAGAN9JA

I think Pagan9ja & Muskeeto represent catz3.
Some of these men have Parents pastoring a Church in real life..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: CATEGORY NUMBER 4 - THOSE IN THE TRUTH

thank me lataz wink
Truth according to the word of God?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

Truth according to the word of God?
YUP AND NOT ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF MAN wink
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by ijawkid(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
*acid....

You forgot to add olaadegbu to category 1 ......:-).......

I'm in the category of ""those in the truth""
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Lolz.. So acidosis don turn to Heaven rep? R'member Matthew 24:13, God bless you.

Matthew 24:13
King James Version (KJV)
"But he that shall endure unto the
end, the same shall be saved.

Thank you,sir
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
"I am one of the disciples that wined and dined with Jesus Christ during the passover " --> Davidylians

"Some pages in my Bible are missing" ---> Acidosians

"Religion? Bah!! Mental shackles" ---> Logicians

4 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
ijawkid: *acid....

o thanks, I'll do that now.
And please if you stand for truth, then you should be in category one..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
Type 1- The Know it all's.
I know the bible even better than jesus.

Type 2- The Hypocrites.
You need to change your ways *Goes back to another thread and talks about girls they have "been with".

Type 3- "The I don't give a #%*&'$"/ Openminded
Yes, I believe in God, but I also believe allah and God are the same. I believe that even the common man can enter heaven if they do good in life and stay away from wickedness. (Me)

You people that fall into this types know who you are

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
"I am one of the disciples that wined and dined with Jesus Christ during the passover " --> Davidylians

"Some pages in my Bible are missing" ---> Acidosians

"Religion? Bah!! Mental shackles" ---> Logicians

sist, you are funny! grin
The 2nd quote is hard to comprehend.. (I hope you're not driving @ something grin ? )
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
@Tolani,
you are taking it tooooo far cheesy
category 1 sound somehow
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
I belong to no category. I'm simply a christian...

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Caracta: I belong to no category. I'm simply a christian...
anybody can be a christian..but it takes more than "being a christian" to make it to heaven..
lets worship together in category1, plss
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
You are either a christian or a non-christian. Categories? No, no, no

3 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:
@Tolani,
you are taking it tooooo far cheesy
category 1 sound somehow

undecided undecided cheesy wink But u cant deny that it isnt true.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Caracta: You are either a christian or a non-christian. Categories? No, no, no
Sure..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

undecided undecided cheesy wink But u cant deny that it isnt true.
Yes only when you exempt 1 . .lol
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by ghettodreamz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Caracta: You are either a christian or a non-christian. Categories? No, no, no

I discord with you there ma'am. There's more to Christianity than just being a Christian. Many were Christians by birth, many by religion(Name-carriers), many by deeds/actions living a Christ-Like life.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ghetto, who is a christian? There's a difference between a believer and a christian. You cannot serve two masters. You are either for God or against Him. You shouldn't be on-the-fence. There are two categories i know of: Christians and Non-Christians.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
ijawkid: *acid....

YUP YOU ARE IN OUR CATEGORY CHIEF. TRIPLE PUNCH grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Curses Effective? / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: A Popular Musician Will Die Before December / Why There Can't Be Evidence For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.