Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

A Question For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Guys (2889 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Guys by annita19(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
Why would you desperately wanna get into it or marry a virgin when you ain't a virgin yourself?
Re: A Question For The Guys by k2039: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
Well I am,but it doesnt really matter if she is.
[/size]
Re: A Question For The Guys by slimchi2k2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
virgin virgin
i wonder,wat matter is the person i want to marry,nt her virginity
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
Will you Virginity take me as your wedded husband ? undecided seriously even that doesn't sound right i'd rather marry someone am mad and care about and she feels the same about me and also won't cheat on me too. cuz i fit burn the house down. angry
Re: A Question For The Guys by Cherish100(f): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
I wonder why a man would want to marry a woman, simply because she is a virgin. He should marry her because he loves her and wants to be with her. Virginity is a one time thing and should not be placed as a priorty for marriage. That you marry a virgin is not a guarantee that he/she will not cheat on you. Instead, put your energy in making your spouse happy and building the trust in your relationship.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cherish100: I wonder why a man would want to marry a woman, simply because she is a virgin. He should marry her because he loves her and wants to be with her. Virginity is a one time thing and should not be placed as a priorty for marriage. That you marry a virgin is not a guarantee that he/she will not cheat on you. Instead, put your energy in making your spouse happy and building the trust in your relationship.

are you a guy? undecided

@ op yeah I agree with the posters above me. I'm marrying her not because she still has hymen or because she slept with a hundred guys. Marrying her means marrying her baggage and that's what marriage is for, better or for worse
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
why not marry the guy that disvargin u why me? hun?
Re: A Question For The Guys by Cherish100(f): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
joeydozzy:

are you a guy? undecided

@ op yeah I agree with the posters above me. I'm marrying her not because she still has hymen or because she slept with a hundred guys. Marrying her means marrying her baggage and that's what marriage is for, better or for worse
I'm a girl.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Cherish100: I'm a girl.

it was rhetorical smiley
Re: A Question For The Guys by mashnino(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
because it's better to train a dog dan to buy a trained dog...

i am not saying gals are dogs...i love dem..

don't quote me wrong abeg
Re: A Question For The Guys by MrsChima1(f): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
mashnino: because it's better to train a dog dan to buy a trained dog...

i am not saying gals are dogs...i love dem..

don't quote me wrong abeg

Just because a woman is a virgin and has her hymen doesn't mean she isn't a hoe. There are virgin hoes that uses their mouth, anus, and hands to prostitute themselves.

Be careful a virgin ho will end up training YOU.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Just because a woman is a virgin and has her hymen doesn't mean she isn't a hoe. There are virgin hoes that uses their mouth, anus, and hands to prostitute themselves.

this reminds me of someone on NL! Hmm!! lipsrsealed
Re: A Question For The Guys by mashnino(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

ok ma
Re: A Question For The Guys by jmoore(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
I am a virgin myself but I am not just going to marry her because of her virginity, all other good characters must be there too + her being a virgin too.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Why should I chop the bone that another man has eaten all the meat from? Or who nor like better thing?
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
Well, if you met a woman a virgin, their are chances that your kids are yours. Else, DNA should be on point
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
^^^ are you saying that virgins don't cheat? Lol! The chances of the kids being yours are the same as any other woman, virgin or not. duh!

@OP
Many men want virgin simply because they want to feel special about their partner, so if you are the first man that had sex with her, then it may bring such satisfaction.

The tightness of the Coochie is also one of the reason why many men want virgins, as we all know that many women out there are very "wide" down below, and it is a clear pleasure killer to many.

Also some men will only believe that a lady is pure if she is a virgin, forgetting that her as.shole and mouth may have been tempered with in so many nasty ways, lol!

There is also the fact that many men with small dikcs would prefer a virgin, thinking that since she never had Dikcs between her legs, she won't mind the shortage.

And then there are the men who simply are selfish/hypocrites like that and believe that it's ok for a man to fukc around, but a total lack of self respect if a lady does the same thing.

As for me, I dislike virgins..... Too much work, very little reward, and definitely not worth the hassle.
Re: A Question For The Guys by 190: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2012
^i know a few females on Nl with wide coochies from their username handles
U can easily know who these females are undecided
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2012
@brownjay Many men prefer Vs because most women would rather lie about how many dikatoes have slide through inside their punnies. And you know, its very risky to speculate that your about to be wife has just been touched by just 1 or 2 men before. And even, how are u so sure 1 out of those two guys haven't bleep the next Hell out of that lady. What is worthy in a woman then if not for her Vagina? Is it her intelligence or what undecided Let's quit cheap talk man. I just wish we can have pastors that can see vision or devices that will tell you how many men has passed through a particular punny before. And for how long does each man uses on such puny. Some could buy ticket, some men could have watch champion league, some men would have drank pepper-soup, some men had played tennies on just a Vagina. And yet, a stupid man would come carry such Vagina and say e don find wife. BULSHIT Of the highest Rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Guys by ikekings(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2012
Virgin ke? Virgin ni?
@post once i love and cherish my partner... Why will i care whether she's a virgin or not?
Some men have this mentality that virgins are pure and honest... But, truthfully some of them are not pure in heart... There is a saying that ”virginity is not a dignity but lack of opportunity“.... So, you see that some of them are virgins was because they never got the opportunity...
And come to think of it even lesbi.ans claim that they are virgin because they have not been penetrated by a d.i.c.k... I once had a les.bian as a friend she have this mentality that she's still a virgin...

Also, some men have this mentality that when you get married to a virgin, that she won't cheat on you because he married her a virgin and she has no experience when it comes to sex... That's their mentality...
Being a virgin does not make her pure in heart... She might be one heartless bit.ch...

I thought that men of nowadays don't have that mentality of always looking for a virgin to marry....
As for me, i will get married to that lady with whom i find solace with... A lady i love and cherish above all other things... I don't care whether she's a virgin or not.. Once, she's that perfect lady for me... I will tie the knot with her....
But as a guy still running my tinz... I won't break a virgin or even date them...
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2012
Some people have the audacity to pick username such as "solidbroda" and then write stuff that only WEAK insecure men would write, lol! solid brotha indeed.

Your future wife had s.ex with another man, BIG DEAL...... You better grow up because If you think that being a virgin means that a person is good then you best wake up QUICKLY.

Nowadays virginity means nothing since women can be ashewos for 10 yrs and then have a surgical operation that will bring back their " virginity", duh!
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Some people have the audacity to pick username such as "solidbroda" and then write stuff that only WEAK insecure men would write, lol! solid brotha indeed.

Your future wife had s.ex with another man, BIG DEAL...... You better grow up because If you think that being a virgin means that a person is good then you best wake up QUICKLY.

Nowadays virginity means nothing since women can be ashewos for 10 yrs and then have a surgical operation that will bring back their " virginity", duh!
You too should turn urs to MRSBrownJ. cheesy just saying mine man. We have no choice. women are women. I don't even care if she be virgin or not. All I need is a trustworthy woman. All those write ups are plain jokes. Iv met nice non-virgins and they are really good house materials. And I have met virgins self wey be say I run for my life! Lol. Sometimes, a wh.or.e or repentant wh.or.e maybe better than a virgin. some ladies can't be blamed, and most of those I came accros cannot be blames either. The society, upbringing etc play significant roles. But, my advice to any lady is, if you are into a relationship, cheating on your man will not solve anything. It will only bring eternal distrust and happiness will not be for long.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2012
^^^^ and yet on your previous post you wrote:

solidbroda: What is worthy in a woman then if not for her Vagina? Is it her intelligence or what undecided Let's quit cheap talk man. I just wish we can have pastors that can see vision or devices that will tell you how many men has passed through a particular punny before. And for how long does each man uses on such puny. Some could buy ticket, some men could have watch champion league, some men would have drank pepper-soup, some men had played tennies on just a Vagina. And yet, a stupid man would come carry such Vagina and say e don find wife. BULSHIT Of the highest Rubbish

So we can all conclude by your above post that you DO care that she is a virgin or not, and being trustworthy isn't going to change her virginity status...... So at least stand for what you wrote, instead of changing your stand as we go along in this discussion.

As for how/why you shifted to cheating, while we are discussing why men prefer virgins, is just lipsrsealed
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2012
Tnxz. E.O.D.
Re: A Question For The Guys by annita19(f): 3:38am On May 02, 2013
solidbroda: Tnxz. E.O.D.

Not yet smiley
Re: A Question For The Guys by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

why defining ONiLA in the public?
grin grin
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 7:45am On May 02, 2013
Re: A Question For The Guys by Youngpo413: 12:55pm On May 03, 2015
Cherish100:
I wonder why a man would want to marry a woman, simply because she is a virgin. He should marry her because he loves her and wants to be with her. Virginity is a one time thing and should not be placed as a priorty for marriage. That you marry a virgin is not a guarantee that he/she will not cheat on you. Instead, put your energy in making your spouse happy and building the trust in your relationship.
you are saying this cos u are not a virgin... which spouse?the spouse which so many have used and dumped?if she was better why didn't she preserve her virginity for her future husband,I can never ever marry a non virgin,moreover,ladies are so wayward nowadays,even guys are now pounding pussies mercilesslly,so how can I settle for an overused pusssssy,in the name of a wife,it will be better if women can go back and marry the guy that popped the cherry,or learn to close their legs till marriage. Virginity will continue to be the pride of every woman.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Youngpo413: 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima1:

still preferable than non virgins.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Youngpo413: 1:24pm On May 03, 2015
@brownjay Many men prefer Vs because most women would rather lie about how many dikatoes have slide through inside their punnies. And you know, its very risky to speculate that your about to be wife has just been touched by just 1 or 2 men before. And even, how are u so sure 1 out of those two guys haven't bleep the next Hell out of that lady. What is worthy in a woman then if not for her Vagina? Is it her intelligence or what undecided Let's quit cheap talk man. I just wish we can have pastors that can see vision or devices that will tell you how many men has passed through a particular punny before. And for how long does each man uses on such puny. Some could buy ticket, some men could have watch champion league, some men would have drank pepper-soup, some men had played tennies on just a Vagina. And yet, a stupid man would come carry such Vagina and say e don find wife. BULSHIT Of the highest Rubbish
lol and I wonder why they don't always marry the guy that disvirgined them.
Re: A Question For The Guys by coolzeal(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2015
I think it would be an ego thing on the guys part. So that he's the first (and "only") and so he's not being compared to previous partners.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2015
annita19:
Why would you desperately wanna get into it or marry a virgin when you ain't a virgin yourself?
tha same reason U want to ride a brand new car

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things Cheaters Say / Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama / Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.