Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? (2662 Views)

US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Sepp Platter Did Not Collect Bribe. Other African Countries were not ready / Buy Nigeria: Law Makers Approve Innoson Vehicles For Official Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
If countries were ever for sale will you think of ever buying Nigeria?

Which countries will you bid the highest for and which won't you attempt to buy even for free?
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
sure....I will buy on credit with a Nigerian bank as guarantor and sell to the Chinese then walk away smiling to the bank with my interest.!!! smiley grin cheesy
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
Chai!!!
Naija don kpeef!
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by ektbear: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
If you can buy low and then later sell high, sure.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Yes! on credit , just in case. grin
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
^^^
Assuming you are a Financial Analyst, will you consider Nigeria as a good investment which will eventually have a good ROI (return on investment)
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
See wetin Dangote, Jimoh Ibrahim, Akingbola, Wale Babalakin and the rest have caused?

Every Nigerian now wants to only use bank money to buy things now they even want to buy Nigeria on credit.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
As an investor, i wouldn't mind trying my luck on Nigeria. But i'll make sure i don't invest a huge amount,
so I doesn't incur a big loss, in case things don't go as planned.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by warrior01: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
You guys are all sounding so foolish; the present state of Nigeria is a collective indictment of all. The problems of Nigeria lies with the man in the mirror.

2 Likes

Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
warrior01: You guys are all sounding so foolish; the present state of Nigeria is a collective indictment of all. The problems of Nigeria lies with the man in the mirror.

Its just a thought, Duh! stop fretting!
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by hardywaltz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
This Space is for sale! tongue

1 Like

Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by warrior01: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Then, what kind of stup!d thought is that? If we all decide to bash and denigrate our fatherland tell me, who 'll stand up for him
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Alxmyr(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
Can't believe a Nigerian can open a thread like this on Nairaland.
The Op must be one of the frustrated, hopeless and useless area boy we have to endure in this country.

1 Like

Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

My love,
Shift to this side before he spits in your ice cream.
This are the sort of creatures you will end up buying when you buy the country, so you can see you have a lot of work to do to get REturn on your investment.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Alxmyr: Can't believe a Nigerian can open a thread like this on Nairaland.
The Op must be one of the frustrated, hopeless and useless area boy we have to endure in this country.

Who let you out of the psychiatrist home?
Just because its independence doesn't mean they should grant every insane person freedom.

See as spit just dey fly around as you dey talk. Abeg crawl enter your cage joh!
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by FrankC3: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Alxmyr: Can't believe a Nigerian can open a thread like this on Nairaland.
If only you are a 'progressive', you would have seen how wonderful threads like this is. Actually, you are 'hiding your head in the sand' by not insulting your country with them. In fact you are not really an 'intelligentsia'.

These very people have contributed nothing to this country. They choose to fire cheap shots from internet against their country. Young entrepreneurs who choose to do something have a different testimony about Nigeria. Our brave men in JTF, SSS and other young professionals, possibly younger than this @OP who contribute daily to Nigerian cause can never open thread like this. If they hate Nigeria so much as they claim, why not move on and leave her for some of us who have chosen to see something good about our country.

2 Likes

Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
hardywaltz: This Space is for sale! tongue

You sure you still want to sell the space?
Because your Brain is dug right under it.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
warrior01: You guys are all sounding so foolish; the present state of Nigeria is a collective indictment of all. The problems of Nigeria lies with the man in the mirror.

You are obviously a product of bad governance which have translated to the dead state of the Educational Sector.

Thread that thread again and see where a bashing was made against Nigeria.

You stand no where near me on talking of people that have done their part to better Nigeria.

Both Online and offline I have done my own part in speaking out, protesting, writing letters amongst other to see to a better Nigeria.

When you grow up and start feeding off your parents, I assure you, you will become wiser and more intelligent then.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by nonoski: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Lol...
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Arobam: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
How much? grin
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Arobam:
How much? grin

I will pay the value of your brain in Jankara market.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
nonoski:
Lol...

Luna*tic
Obviously
Laughing = Lol
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by hardywaltz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidtalk:

You sure you still want to sell the space?
Because your Brain is dug right under it.
Sharappppppppppppppp!!!
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
hardywaltz:
Sharappppppppppppppp!!!

Start digging it fast before they sell the space.
You could sell your brain whenever you find yourself hungry.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by hardywaltz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Start digging it fast before they sell the space.
You could sell your brain whenever you find yourself hungry.
#yawns#
get a life, (wont be responding to ur foolishness so ur thread doesn't make it to the top where it can easily be viewed coz i know that's ur plan wink.)
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Sunofgod(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'd buy the 'Southeat' only . . .
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 4:13am On Oct 01, 2012
hardywaltz:
#yawns#
get a life, (wont be responding to ur foolishness so ur thread doesn't make it to the top where it can easily be viewed coz i know that's ur plan wink.)

I have never needed such a sorrow life like you to help my thread gets recognition.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by warrior01: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk:

You are obviously a product of bad governance which have translated to the dead state of the Educational Sector.

Thread that thread again and see where a bashing was made against Nigeria.

You stand no where near me on talking of people that have done their part to better Nigeria.

Both Online and offline I have done my own part in speaking out, protesting, writing letters amongst other to see to a better Nigeria.

When you grow up and start feeding off your parents, I assure you, you will become wiser and more intelligent then.
For opening this trash you called a thread, I can see how intelligent and wise you are. Fyi, I'm not here to brag about my contributions and efforts to the development of my fatherland; you can do that with my children. Pls nxt time, look for your mate son, tis obvious from what you wrote up there, you still have a lot of growing up to do. Happy independence anniversary

1 Like

Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by hardywaltz(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2012
warrior01:
For opening this trash you called a thread, I can see how intelligent and wise you are. Fyi, I'm not here to brag about my contributions and efforts to the development of my fatherland; you can do that with my children. Pls nxt time, look for your mate son, tis obvious from what you wrote up there, you still have a lot of growing up to do. Happy independence anniversary
Don't mind these unruly children of these dayz.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2012
I'll triple the highest bidders offer. Afterwards, i'll do a massive restructuring by removing all the heads of low and non performing agencies. Its a no-brainer, I'v just purchased one of the most blessed countries in the world.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2012
warrior01:
I'm sure he didn't mean the thread literarily, its just to see how much value we place on our country.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by aroheemcomputer(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2012
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]
Alhamdulilai, i will not take this as selling or buyin my own country but just as a joke of wisdom. As u can see in terms of blessing of Allah 4 many resourses, Nigeria is well blessed, but in terms of good leadership in some state & federal that make the resources useles to biuld buyable country, person may not like to buy.
Leader via God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra People Still Voted Ngige Despite Boycott / BREAKING -lai Mohammed Has Been Abducted By Masked Gunmen / NASS Invasion: PDP Makes U-turn: Condemns Police And Calls For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.