Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

MTN Project Fame Voting Process - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Project Fame Voting Process (1061 Views)

Geoffrey Oji Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Voting Process by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hi All,

To start with, I would like to ask if you guys are okay with the voting process of the MTN Project Fame Show... I dont have a friend that partook but to me, I think it is biased... As me why?

Well I have heard... though have not seen ... that friends and families of those in the house would buy recharge cards and give to friends of friends and colleagues to vote for their own contestant and multiple vote? Are you sure your vote is counting in as much as someone can vote for like 100 times? Oh jeez....

If they really want our vote to count, it is a small thing I think... Make the voting FREE and only once per week for every SIM card... then it will be free and fair... then we will know it is true voting process and not hidden politics as with what you guys(MTN) are doing...

What do you guys think?

-----

JustSaying... Moving away a bit from the topic (Sorry)... Dont you think the ground is getting flooded for the artists? Dont you guys think we need more of bands rather than single artists? Because the normal Nigerian sense will be ... "I want to eat alone and die alone... wanna do my thing" ... and by the process, give us a single hit in a whole album while the rest is bu11$hit in lyrics... whereby as a band, the lyrics will make more sense as all of them will be contributing and sort of...

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland.com Suggestion Box / Nairaland Has Just Been Granted Her Greatest Gift! / An Okada Accident Causing Situation Along Lekki-epe Express Way (around Awoyaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.