Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

P&g Test Ouestions? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P&g Test Ouestions? (27257 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

P&g Test Ouestions? by mgilesanmi: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
Please does anyone in the house knows the test format of Procter and Gambl?
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by Neyoyo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2008
When and where is their test holding.Try and share information about job opportunities .That's what this job section is for.
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by sweetonyx(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
Neyoyo,thanks for reminding them joooooooooo undecided

Hiss,and walks way
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by candlux: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2008
the questions are a bit tight. It's the standard GRE mathematical questions-word problems & graphs.the english question are just short comprehension passages. the test is 50 questions- maths & english- for 60mins. u are allowed to use calculator, but for those kind of questions it would waste your time. Anyway just prepare and b positive. To pass the test stage u must have a test score of 60 & above.goodluck

Candy boy!!!!
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by rockman: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2008
P&G test is very technical. I attached a copy of practice question sent to a friend recently.Wish you good luck
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by rockman: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2008
sorry the file is too large. I know they'll send you a copy soon.I really love to help.
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by bustabus: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
pl send it to my email it is unice112@yahoo.com . thanks a bunch
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by clemosa200(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2008
rockman please i will need .if u can please send to box at clemosa2001@yahoo.com i will really b gratful
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by mkb(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2008
recently i did a pschometric test online at their website. pls send me a copy of the test questions to mobawa@yahoo.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by happytbaby: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2008
Could someone please send the practice questions to my box:omotayoadebisi06@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by laplace(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
First, you need to realise that the test is standard and perhaps a little more challenging than most aptitude tests I have seen and written. The simple truth is that the test does have a cut-off mark (65%), and only those who meet this cut-off mark will eventually be interviewed. Please work hard and I wish you the best.

There are 100 questions, and most of them are quatitative reasoning, interpretation of graphs and verbal reasoning including reading comprehension. There are no negative marks awarded so I will advise you to do some educated guessing if necessary.

Most probably, the most challenging questions are the interpretation of graphs, and these are the first set of questions. I advise that you do not attempt these questions first. They are not difficult, but could be time-wasting. I'll send the sample exam questions on request. I was not able to attach it to the reply here. I'm sorry for this.

You may contact me if necessary. The interviews are rigorous, but you I went through the four of them and passed all!

I wish you the best in your aptitude test.
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by maria0009: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hi,

My name is Fama and I am new in this forum. I will have to take the P&g test in 2 weeks.

Can anynone have the kindness to send some practice questions??

Thanks in advance.
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by maria0009: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2008
Forgot to mention my email: mariam.benjelloune@gmail.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by calbear: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hi, I am also new to this forum. I'm going to take the P&G reasoning test in a couple of weeks. Can anyone send me the practice tests? Thanks a bunch! My email address is feifei06@gmail.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by barry06(m): 2:59am On Oct 01, 2008
Laplace and Rockman pls kindly send the P&G test question into my box: amechi.charles@yahoo.com.

i will really appreaciate it.

God Bless.
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by KLD: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
pls i need a copy of the cp & g questions as well.PLS SEND TO ayodejikiss@yahoo.com.I WILL BE XPECTING .THANKS A MILLION.no test 4 nw.just want to have it
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by seanpounds(m): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2008
[b][/b]please i'd also want the p&g test questions mailed to my box. the add is <s.r.adesola@gmail.com> thanks
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by GavinLi: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hi, can someone send me the sample of P&G Reasoning Test. I will take this test this sunday so it would be an urgent need for me. Thanks!!
My email: gavinli9000@yahoo.com.cn
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by KLD: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
pls i need a cop of the p & g questions too.the mail add is ayodejikiss@yahoo.com.PLEASE
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by gbemi4u: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
can u pls send a copy to my box gbemy4u@yahoo.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by vanillasug: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2008
could anyone please kindly send me the test questions to sugar.vanilla@hotmail.com ? thank you very much!
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by chukje2002: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2008
pls can anyone send test format of p & g
Thanx and God bless u
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by aman09: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2008
Can u mail me test at aman9155@gamil.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by ashmanpolo: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2008
Pls send to contactprotus@yahoo.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by aktheraja: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2008
my email is skiddo4real@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by Olufola(f): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2008
Hi guys, pls i need P&G test questions too, can someone pls send it into my box, my email is olufolajiyemisi@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by kpw281: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
Please send me a copy of the test questions to kpw281@yahoo.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by bunmyG(f): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
please can somebody tell me when next are they likely to hold another aptitude test.
kindly forward the format of the text questions to me. e-mail is falcon0092003@yahoo.com
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by maximeper7: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
Can someone send me a test please? (in french if possible?)

My e-mail is maximeper74@msn.com

Thanks !
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by germancho2: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2008
Hello, I am going to take the P&G reasoning test this week in Colombia and I would really appreciate if someone could send me sample questions to this email: andevendeeper@gmail.com

Thanks

Germán
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by loveparker: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2009
I am also going to take the test, could you please email me at loveparker25@yahoo.com?
Re: P&g Test Ouestions? by glencora: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2009
Can anyone send me the test at kiri_ela@yahoo.ca , please? In english, please.
Thanks

(1) (2)

Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.