Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Best President Nigeria Ever Had Since Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best President Nigeria Ever Had Since Independence (3307 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / My List Of Nigeria's Achievements Since Independence: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best President Nigeria Ever Had Since Independence by tos4u(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Since 1960 Nigeria got independence, many head of states have ruled this country and one can really look at the pros and cons of their administration and consindering their ups and downs which has befell each administration and couple with intellectual approach to solving problems and result achieved by each president within the serving years on the throne, i think the best president nigeria ever had since independence is PRESIDENT BABANGIDA a military president who served more than 8 years, his achievent are clear though he has his own pitfall, but i still prefer him ahead of OBASANJO and the like because of his intellectual capacity to achiving his goals. We will all remeber that he was d one who successfully actualise the dream of puting centre of power to abuja the centre of nigeria. And all notable Lagosians can testify to the fact that he constructed so many bridges over the seas making transportation easier of which many would have thought impossible, and some of the road he constructed is still there today and wil last many years to come, he aim at a goal and get it done not like some president that will only say sweet words and no action. Any way drop ur own opinion of d best president Nigeria ever had since independence and state the reason. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor / Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate / Tinubu's Response To Ambode's Victory In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.