Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Oh! What A Wicked World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oh! What A Wicked World (3750 Views)

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) / Wicked World! Viewer Discretion: Lady Raped, Killed, Corpses Dumped In Imo State / Photos: Wicked World!!! Mother Butcher Her Son And Also Got Butchered Inturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! What A Wicked World by losak9111(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
It's this d right treatment for unfaithful wife

1 Like

Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by JallowBah(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
no.

And that is so sad, I dont even have words.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sent chill down my spine..... As much as this is wrong on every level, let this lady take some of the blame for trying to play the wrong man (if this is really the reason why she nearly lost her life)
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by MrsChima1(f): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
I expect vapid comments coming from such people.

She is still going to be unfaithful and those scars on her back will not undo the fact that the dummy still got played. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
^^^ I am sure that if you ask her NOW if it was all worth it, she will be very sorry of her actions, as the punishment didn't fit the crime...... I guess she thought that the worst that could happen was to he dumped.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by SisiKill1: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
If every guy who cheated got hacked to bits, I wonder where we will be today. undecided
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Now i bliv nigeria is d unsafest country for anything female to live,high rate of domestic abuse and no respect for human body.even if she was unfaithful are there not other dignifying ways of punishing an unfaithful woman.anyway i am of d school of thought dat bfor a man and woman get married dey should first examine their mental state of mind to see if they are mentally ok.so many mad men walking on d streets dat look normal but arent actually ok,dis is an example.tufiiiiiiaaaaa for nigerian (men) beasts

1 Like

Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
^^^^ Some men are not mad but become Insane because of the action of some women..... Who should be blamed for that? It's like someone playing with their pet tiger and then blaming the tiger when that said wild animal attacks you because you were poking it too much. This lady in the picture sadly fukced with the wrong tiger!

This story is no different than the ones we hear about women cutting off the dikcs of their cheating partners........ Fukced with the wrong tiger!

Sisi_Kill: If every guy who cheated got hacked to bits, I wonder where we will be today. undecided

It certainly would send a strong signal to cheating men that women won't take this shiit any longer.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by bknight: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Gross! Just so gros!! angry

I hope u didn't bring d picture of a victim who escaped death with cutlass-happy cultist only to build impression of an unfaithful wife.

Link to story pls.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
I've seen this story posted several times on NL. The mods should merge them all together and place this on the FRONT PAGE. let this be a warning to women who think they should tolerate domestic abuse. cry
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Oh lord have mercy! What the fucck is this? What did she do to warrant such treatment? Please where is the story? Meeehn! She is very lucky to have survived o! Kai! This is pure wickedness!
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Ivynwa(f): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
I'm so speechless looking at this. Still shuddering.
Now I understand that feeling of jealousy better. I mean next to the feeling in the heart of a brazen perverted killer is the feeling of jealousy. I deem it the second in the chart of feelings/driving forces that can drive humans to kill and maim, little wonder it makes some couples kill themselves.
I'm still shaken from a love triangle related murder case I heard that occurred last week in which one of the men involved killed the other, cut off his head and manhood and stuffed the manhood into the mouth of the decapitated head. The body was found at a decomposing stage.
How can a feeling very sweet (love) turn people into monsters when it goes sour? How can a human being do this? Shuddering

1 Like

Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by dasparrow: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
@Post

Too much violence in Nigeria. That is what it is. This is why domestic violence is constantly of the rise. The country is also not safe for females if you ask me. Only God can deliver many Nigerians from that spirit of aggression and abuse.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Are u all sure the person on that pix is still alive? Cos no human could have survived such brutality
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by slimchi2k2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
i dont real no wat happen
not here to condemned
but if u find ur wife\husband\partner cheatin why can't u leave
and bear the pain
who knowns wat the women has done to the man'
but dis s madness,d act must nt be normal person
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by jesse8048(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
WhAt exactly did she do(
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by EfemenaXY: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm so speechless looking at this. Still shuddering.
Now I understand that feeling of jealousy better. I mean next to the feeling in the heart of a brazen perverted killer is the feeling of jealousy. I deem it the second in the chart of feelings/driving forces that can drive humans to kill and maim, little wonder it makes some couples kill themselves.
I'm still shaken from a love triangle related murder case I heard that occurred last week in which one of the men involved killed the other, cut off his head and manhood and stuffed the manhood into the mouth of the decapitated head. The body was found at a decomposing stage.
How can a feeling very sweet (love) turn people into monsters when it goes sour? How can a human being do this? Shuddering

They say there is a very thin line between love and hate...
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
jesse8048: WhAt exactly did she do(

Nothing to justify what her husband did to her.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by 299: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
My God...!!! If this is true that she got the cuts just because of her infidelity, then i think a women's right organisation should take up this case. The animal that did this should be locked up in kirikiri straight away!!!Why is almost everybody so violent these days? Just because your wife cheated on you that's why you want to murder her in cold blood?
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Mowire: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Only a regular "cold blood" murderer could have done this to another human.
Ladies need to watch what manner of men they "love". If date fraternity guy from a Nigerian school you could get worse.
This is not jealousy driven. There probably was never love in their r/ship.
God have mercy!
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by victorian(f): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Phew! Good Lord...! the husband is indeed an animal.. God help us...Thank God,i dey shine my eyes and all my sensory nerves well, at any suitor...na wa oooo.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Ivynwa(f): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

They say there is a very thin line between love and hate...

Yeah, yeah. A very dangerous thin line.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 04, 2012
It's time that picture was taken down, I think we've seen enough.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Johndoe100(m): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2012
All this emotion over a picture that really does not look like a Nigerian hospital setting. "Somebody said" is now the standard when it comes to "those monsters - men". Any other subject and evidence would be the cry.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire: Only a regular "cold blood" murderer could have done this to another human.
Ladies need to watch what manner of men they "love". If date fraternity guy from a Nigerian school you could get worse.
This is not jealousy driven. There probably was never love in their r/ship.
God have mercy!

I think you are highly mistaking...... Some people are really loving their partners but are taken to the threshold of what they can take and then SNAP. Also it could be retaliation because their ego was badly bruised etc

Ask yourself this simple question: do you think we are all comfortable emotionally/spiritually/physically to simply walk away, if our loved one did the unthinkable?

Here is some few examples of what the unthinkable "could" be:
- Your partner sacrificed your child for money rituals.
- you are slaving yourself to put food on your family's table, and come home one day to find your wife in an 3sum with the driver and meguard.
- you catch your wife plotting with armed robbers or ritualist to murder you for your money.

Remember, many will be strong enough to walk away, while others will just see red and HACK away, wanting to get rid of this demon.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^ Jay, I understand where you're coming from. But in this case (apparently) the hubby snapped when he discovered his wife was unfaithful. The consequent reaction of the husband was extreme, and definitely not fitting for adultery.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^^ Bro, you are right but we do not have the full info of the story..... Did her cheating led to them being HIV+? did he discover that she was cheating all along and that the kids aint his? Did she cheated with his lil brotha?

Also what if she simply cheated with a stranger and when caught on the marital bed, she gave hubby explosive excuses such as:"yes, I did it because you have a small dikc and cant satisfy me!" OR BETTER YET, " yes, i did it becuse you are not man enough to satisfy me!"

Again, I am not saying that what was done is right, but just that I would understand why one would snap like that.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Mowire: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Jaybrown. We're talking about adultery here: Any man (or woman) who's ever humane enough to care about ("love"wink his wife will not become so violent as to hack that woman to death unless he had insanity in his blood or KILLING is a major part of his biz or life style.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^ if you read the examples that I wrote, then you will certainly understand that they are clear cases of adultery.
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Mowire: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ if you read the examples that I wrote, then you will certainly understand that they are clear cases of adultery.
Bro if you've got the inherent tendency for such SNAP you need to start working on yourself, cos you may end up committing murder under even slight provocation!
Re: Oh! What A Wicked World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire:
Bro if you've got the inherent tendency for such SNAP you need to start working on yourself, cos you may end up committing murder under even slight provocation!

A) if you qualify the example i gave as a "slight provocation", then I would hate to see what YOU consider a grave provocation/deed.

B) why do you think so many are killed in spousal abuse, if not because their partner reached the "zone"?

C) do you think people who have these tendencies think ahead of time that their spouse would do the unthinkable or that if she did, she doesn't deserve the wrath of this person's anger. Lol!

Yes many are simply crazy from the get go, but there are also many people who do such atrocious acts because they were driven to the point of no return by their spouse's actions. Some women throw acid on their partner or cut their dikcs because of flimsy stuff such as JEALOUSY, and men do equally the same stuff due to EGO.

This is reality for you, where a partner decides that their spouse is a demon and that he/she needs to be dealt with severely ......... Or "exterminated".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! / Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware / I Was Made Cult Leader Due To My Performance As Hit Man – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.