Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Longlasting Perfume For Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Longlasting Perfume For Men (4141 Views)

Recommend A Perfume For Me! / Best Perfume For Men / Best Perfume For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longlasting Perfume For Men by phraoh(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hey Nairalanders,

Please, i will like the house opinion on perfume/cologne with great longetivity. I know of Creed Aventua buh am really trying to convince myself on why i have to spend about 230Pounds to buy a single perfume. So please, i will like other options.

Thank you.
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by ZACHIE: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2012
why not advertise your blog straight without the distraction?
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
Jean Paul for Men you can find that at macys
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by queenshade: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Go to Macys store on MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com and you will get a selection of very nice ones
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by eddy1977(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
As in long lasting check out anything by versace.
But mind you,Colognes must be worn according to the time of the day and group of people you will be seeing on specific occasions. In brief,buy at least 3 bottles. And never forget to invest in anti perspirants.they can be just as good as Colognes.

If you will meet people in the evening ,then choose a mild cologne like Christian audigier or king. in fact strong Colognes should be used if you are meeting young people or busybodies,family,coworkers and hot chicks. The point being: a strong cologne says: i am up to date.I've got it, I can rock n roll too.
But anything formal like a wedding,church,business meeting,job interview,in laws etc..use a mild cologne that says: i ve got class.
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2012
eddy1977: As in long lasting check out anything by versace.
But mind you,Colognes must be worn according to the time of the day and group of people you will be seeing on specific occasions. In brief,buy at least 3 bottles. And never forget to invest in anti perspirants.they can be just as good as Colognes.

If you will meet people in the evening ,then choose a mild cologne like Christian audigier or king. On fact strong Colognes should be used if you are meeting young people or busybodies,family,coworkers and hot chicks. The point being: a strong cologne says: i am up to date. I can rock n roll too.
But anything formal like a wedding,church,business meeting,job interview,in laws etc..use a mild cologne that says: i ve got class.

wink
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by dskenky(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2012
@Phraoh

hi. Pls try and get eau de parfums instead. They always last longer by far. Also try Black orchid by Tom Ford and Oud Wood by Tom Ford.
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by fairygeh(f): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2012
212 men
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by newacca: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2012
1Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabbane
Re: Longlasting Perfume For Men by phraoh(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have 212 and 1million and they dont last as much as i want buh i will try the Tom Ford Oud wood, which is about £130....

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Curvy Girls Showing Off In Their Jean Trousers / Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) / Wow! Actress Anita Joseph Gives A Sexy Pose With Zubby Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.