Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) (10049 Views)

Face Of Festac 7.0 Beta / Attention Oleku.org / This Website Vs. Face Of Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by Radiant(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
Wow! Oleku Baba!!! I can't wait to see FOF back cheesy Pls hurry! Gosh! That site would always crack my ribs grin
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2007
Yeah it was a wonderful site.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by oleku(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2007
Seun,

Thanks for the support, I have spoken to a lot FOF members and there are ready to support the site. This time the site is comming back and better .

www.oleku.org
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2007
Happy to hear dt.Bravo brova
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by oleku(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2007
Face Of Festac Activated : www.faceoffestac.net . Thanks for your love.

Oleku
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 3:39am On Mar 27, 2007
Linked to Olekusoft.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by oleku(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2007
The site would start working officaily in May 2007 !!!

oleku
www.oleku.org
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by 9ja4eva: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2007
Oh okay.Waiting for it.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by ayobase(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
same mindset like Bruv.
Great leaders think alike
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by kay8080: 5:04am On Aug 29, 2008
www.faceoffestac.net is one of the first set of websites I ever visited in my life, men the web then was the hotest tin around cos u tends to meet lots of new people, someone like met lots out gud people there expecially chiks u know, I had a good time on that site,,,,
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by whiteroses(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
why do african / nigerian like black base website design its not pretty, it just reminds you of mud hut houses trying to squat to enter, dark mind even follow nigerian people till internet lol i went to moHit website as well again black base graphic it's too,  ugly is not the word but i dont know lol cant they make it pop and chic lol
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by nitation(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
On the contrary, Every website doesn't have to conform to Facebook colors which are; blue and white. It has to do with the developer's discretion and what he conveys!

I am confidently saying that Oleku is one of the best in Nigeria today in this game. I have worked with him on numerous occasions and I can stand in his place even though he's not here to respond.

- nitation
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by biggjoe(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
whiteroses:

why do african / nigerian like black base website design its not pretty, it just reminds you of mud hut houses trying to squat to enter, dark mind even follow nigerian people till internet lol i went to moHit website as well again black base graphic it's too,  ugly is not the word but i dont know lol cant they make it pop and chic lol

and for not appreciating a good thing let me add that your english sucks!!
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by NSNA: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2018
This thread is kind of sad.
FaceofFestac was before or around the same time as Facebook.

So many startup sites did not survive despite a promising start.
Re: Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) by jeyselassie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol. Ok Back then was an introvert but getting to know this site was one of the best thing that happened to me. Used to date older, matured ladies from it and then i was just leaving secondary school bout that period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar / Web Designers In Nigeria (Contact Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.