Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14068 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME List
* Bennyraz
* Acidosis
* Laberry101
* Sunebanty
* Ghettodreamz
* Omiobo
* 190-the-clown (these men gets an auto-slot)

LIST and PAIRINGS of FEMALE Participants

* SLOT 1 - Vivian Chinaza and abiL to woo Sunebanty

* SLOT 2 - Berem and ~vicky~ to woo Acidosis

* SLOT 3 - Ishilove and Shaybe baby to woo Brokoto

* SLOT 4 - Kittykat, Kandiikane, Ladunsky and Yield to woo 190-the-clown

* SLOT 5 - ItsModella, ATMC and Maria-G to woo Ikekings

* SLOT 6 - Alutacontinua and Lola.luv to woo Sexkillz

* SLOT 7 - Slimyem and Annita19 to woo REALITY101

* SLOT 8 - Goldieluks and Shollypopz to woo ArQuaBusieR

* SLOT 9 - Nikkyshyne, Sanb and FlowerPower to woo D-Explorer

* SLOT 10 - Gracious10 and Ariyke to woo IZUKWU

* SLOT 11 - Tenderly1 and Rockstation to woo Bennyraz

* SLOT 12 - Sijo01 and Wislet to woo Ghettodreamz

* SLOT 13 - Tinkybabe and Gree-die to woo Laberry101

* SLOT 14 - 1ndidi2 and Freecocoa to woo Omiobo

Please NOTE:
If you're beautiful, got game, style, confidence and stunts to win a man's heart. Please you can still earn a slot.

HOW IT WORKS

* Prepare your codes and type/post when the moderator demands it for your slot.

* Each lady is to spend 15 minutes while the man in-between reads and pick a lady that got his heart.

* Any SLOT no available will be given another number.

* Any of the female participants not available for her SLOT will demand an entire pull out.

LETS ENJOY PEOPLE! It's gonna be great FUN!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by omiobo: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
grin na only me dey here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by omiobo: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
O ti ri ogun on lagun
Egbe o kin gbo soja
Lo ju ogun.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by omiobo: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
So kandiikane na chick. I think say you be an..us.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Abeg, what time does the game starts?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by slimyem: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
why i go be slot 1 nah?
Haba!!
...and then,are we starting rightaway..??
I never prepare food wey i go give my love chop if i win im heart o....cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
ArQuaBusieR?! I thought it was ArQueBusieR. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) kick-off @ 7pm tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
List and slot is subject to change, so make the corrections now and choose who you will like to challenge, and still nominate your self.

Tournament is tomorrow.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ATMC(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
/
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
190, only you get 4 babes? na u biko.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Chimezie198(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Subscribing...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
So today own don waste? Na wa! Ok na till tomorrow then. Acidosis darlyn am coming with a better romantic package for you! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 2million1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Y my name no d der na....abi i no popular reach or dem don sell d SPACE?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
We await nominations!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
Anyone interested can still indicate. . . There is nothing to be shy about and nothing to lose, pls.

You don't need to say much, just use a smiley.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by omiobo: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
See them,dem wan pollute the thread again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Chimezie198(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: So today own don waste? Na wa! Ok na till tomorrow then. Acidosis darlyn am coming with a better romantic package for you! grin
tanks dear..expecting..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Edited
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
HELLO FOLKS
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Chimezie198(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Chimezie198(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sexkillz.....lock this thread till then, instead of the littering....me no fit sey pursue thread to 40pages when its not even yet time for d league!
190 with 4 contestants....can he be polygamous?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella: 190, only you get 4 babes? na u biko.

*Strolls in like a mafia*

*Raises eye brow*

Thats why im 190 - the - don cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Lyth: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: So today own don waste? Na wa! Ok na till tomorrow then. Acidosis darlyn am coming with a better romantic package for you! grin

Thot I tld ya 2 put a muzzle on ya smokin guns? .....now all a smart-ass babe gotta do is go over d old thread n smack u wit ur cool lines. Best come up wit a new set of lines!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
interesting...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz lock this thread till tomorow, its gna get hot in here cheesy

S/O to all my 4 interested females ( you all did well wanting to move the unmovable 190feet iroko)
please reach me via any source possible if you interested in talking about this
kandikane, kittykart not a problem
yield and laundsky please drop me a mail via my gmail account (check profile) if you wanna talk about this

Good luck ladies

lets go . .
I wish u all the best in advance cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmm wondering what this is about. Kewl all the same though
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thread will not be locked. Reason is that the list is subject to modifications. People can still be nominated, dropped or reshuffled.

There will be a separate thread for the contest proper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. / How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.