Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101907 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Pls dos dat went for dangote drivers interview today pls let us knw hw d interview went. What were u asked in d interview? Pls update us here.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ezstino: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2012
please lets keep this thread going. those of us starting the interview today should plese update us on the nature of the interview.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2012
Any info yet grin

I am in Lagos zone, 9th Ť☺ 13th smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2012
*Subscribing

Dangote Executive Drivers in the making. lipsrsealed
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2012
Pls don't panic na driver nor be centrabank work tongue

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2012
Am in lag Zone tooo, so notyn yet
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Opoki(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Thumbs Up to those who give this Job a trial... May almighty God make this Job a stepping stone in your life such that in the near future people will celebrate you humble beginning and success story...Amen

19 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1stknight(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2012
What 's with some naija graduate and pride, if you don 't know, most truck drivers earn more than some people that put on suit in this hot weather to count other peoples money.

6 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mrprince3: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2012
now listen up you'all talking trash about this job! Its too late to start getting anyone discouraged. Some peeps are already in the interview venue and thats why this thread was created in the first place to get important information and or tips from them. Any other thing apart from sharing information is a pretty Distraction from the real business.

7 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mallorca(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba: *Subscribing

Dangote Executive Drivers in the making. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2012
Heeey guy, y openin anoda thread wen we already hav one goin on nw at d background dat has already reach 6 pages.

Anyhw to d topic, am already at d ITF centre, kano nw. I registered my name as no 102 and more are still comin. We are in d interview hall still waitin for d interview to commence.

Come c guys, i mean guys u will never think will appy for d job in corporate wears, some in casual corporate lyk me and some in hausa native wears. Hehehehehe, notin do us, man must wack. Na conditn make cray fish bend.

Bt me, am jus givin it a trial ooo, jus to c hw interview look lyk.

CIAO. Abdulkayus

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by saintugo(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Thumbs Up For Creating This Thread,Please Those For The Interview Today Should Update Us, Wishing Them All The Best...JUST CRUISING.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by busoye19: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2012
Enough of silly comments. The purpose of this thread is to get some useful info from the people that are already at the venue of the interview.
If you have nothing to say, don't say it here.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by idnole4(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2012
While some people are there dreaming of success, others are already working to achieve it.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by duality(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2012
sample questions
1, tell us about yourself?
2, why do you want to be a trailer driver? or why should we employ you?
3, what are you going to do differently if employed as a driver?
4, how much value will you add to dangote group; if employed as a driver.
5, do you really have passion for this job? or will you develop passion for the job?
6, do you love travelling.
7, your job may involve night travels, tell us how you hope to cope with this.
8, mention 10 road signs and state what exactly should be done by a driver.
9,if you encounter a robbery incident when making a delivery, what will you do.

oya make una answer this one first.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by BeraBera(f): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2012
I wish you guys success. It's important you go with your valid driver's license. It may be an added advantage and an indication of your seriousness
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by misreal(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2012
duality: questions
5, do you really have passion for this job? or will you develop passion for the job?

if i encounter a road robbery i go leave de trailer run enter bush grin

9 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kclub83(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2012
@duality.... Where u asked dis questions?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by duality(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2012
misreal: if i encounter a road robbery i go leave de trailer run enter bush grin

na that time you go know say Aliko no de use him Cement play.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by bestower: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2012
Never let anybody depressed u with ur mission go for the interview and surely u re among the choosen one.half bread is better than........

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2012
duality: sample questions

Is it oral?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by johnteddy(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Lol
duality:

na that time you go know say Aliko no de use him Cement play.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by abdulkayus(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Dis Dangote ppl are dryin us here, been waitin since 2 and d half hour ao and notin yet. Boys don tire ma self, some are even dossin off, tank God for my fone.
CIAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.