Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101889 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year folks...... what is cooking for 2013..... UMAR SANDA hw far now.... hope u go feed us dis time..............
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2013
mbahra: happy new year folks...... what is cooking for 2013..... UMAR SANDA hw far now.... hope u go feed us dis time..............

Its a new year... Seriously, must you be a truck driver?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
1Dray:

Nawa to u ooo! u get ur life... Just live let's live.....
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
1Dray:

lmao
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2013
mbahra:

Nawa to u ooo! u get ur life... Just live let's live.....

Seriously, its too early to be begging Dangote for a truck driver job. Lets hope and work towards better jobs. I prophesy to everyone been disappointed by Dangote trucking job, this year better jobs shall come knocking at your door, in Jesus name. "The Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace!"

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kkka: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2013
february iz d batch of 200.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kkka: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Kkka: february iz d batch of 200.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=Kkka][/quote]ur source!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by arabbunkum: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2013
30k for three months training? This whole thing is a corporate scam!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kkka: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2013
impossible and unbelievable 30k stipend 4 whole 3months. If such a case we wont regret 4 nt being called.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
chudy144: High Paying Job Opportunity For Students Only

Are you a University OR Polytechnic Student in any of the 36 states here in Nigeria there is a job opportunity for You. No special skills needed.

First to show you are interested send your Name, Email, phone No, School. to chuks.ibe43@gmail.com
Rush now while offer last
it is first come first serve
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2013

Are you a University OR Polytechnic Student in any of the 36 states here in Nigeria there is a job opportunity for You. No special skills needed.

First to show you are interested send your Name, Email, phone No, School. to chuks.ibe43@gmail.com
we are graduates scammer
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2013

Be d first to be scammed by sending an email to d above email add....we want to scam as many as possible, even if u just finished secondary school...we will scam u together. Don't worry, jst send a mail. Thanx
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Ideal27: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Guys,i heard dat dey av startd calling 4 2nd batch,pls,who knws weda its tru or false.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Ideal27: Guys,i heard dat dey av startd calling 4 2nd batch,pls,who knws weda its tru or false.
no more interested jare.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mlqs: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, this is the true position of Dangote Graduate Training programme in NITT Zaria.I am one of the 96 participants that finally graduated. I need to let my fellow people waiting to be called for the remaining batches to be able to get first hand information so as to allow them to make right decision.
THE TRAINING.
The first week, things were going on smoothly with classroom lectures but all of a sudden the following week drama started. We were given two trailers for hundred of us to train even the two trailers were not all that sound it develops fault incessantly, you will handle the trailer for like ten minute this week it will take one week for another exercise to get to your turn meaning you are idle for another space of one week. If you are told that the training is intensive it’s a big lie.
THE WELFARE.
It is a school hostel type of accommodation. Room of four, eight etc depending on the size of the room,the feeding was three times in a day but far below standard and quality though rumour have it that Dangote pay reasonable amount for our feeding but corruption and supervisory negligence mar the whole process.People ate the food each day because of no money but end up visiting hospital at their own bill since Dangote caters only for food and accommodation.
THE INCENTIVE.
We were promised a stipend though the amount and time to be paid was not stated, exactly three months of our stay in Zaria we are paid N30,000 meaning 10k per month or N33 per day. Unconfirmed information have it that subsequent batches will not even be paid a kobo.Dangote fail to realize that majority of the participant were married with kids,some resigned from a job that pay N90k a month hoping the exercise is a greener pasture .
THE CERTIFICATION.
Participant believe that for the three months not to be a total waste as all indications is pointing to the fact that the coy is looking for a cheap labour and popularity,that the certificate which will be given will complements but to the greatest dismay the certificate given read thus “A course in truck driving and haulage operation” meaning the certificate can be useful only if you want to build a career as a trailer driver and that you just undergone a course.
CONCLUSION
Fellow Nairalanders,
1.If you are doing something presently that earn you at least 20k please don’t resign, even after the conclusion of the training we are yet to know how much will be in the offer letter and how many will be absorbed and when?.
2.If you have to go for the training, prepare to be on your own in term of feeding and health care etc.
3.Idleness and break in opportunity to go for test and interview during this three months period is a major barrier since you won’t spend less than 15k to and fro Lagos if something urgent comes up as per employment,
4. All the coy representatives on ground and those that came visiting even to the highest HR person who is an Indian will only manage you but will never tell you their main mission. Major promises they made never see the light of the day.
5. Finally, we regret our decision on the ground that we have no information about the scheme but this is a clearer position for you guys to take decision. Nigeria graduates are not fouls, please thread wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Joel777: Sorry, bt am nt begin any1 2 believ me. Am jus expresn my feelinz based on wht i c here.
joel I lost ur number. Just call me pls. I need 2 talk 2 u. Its ugoo
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2013
mlqs: Hello Nairalanders, this is the true position of Dangote Graduate Training programme in NITT Zaria.I am one of the 96 participants that finally graduated. I need to let my fellow people waiting to be called for the remaining batches to be able to get first hand information so as to allow them to make right decision.
THE TRAINING.
The first week, things were going on smoothly with classroom lectures but all of a sudden the following week drama started. We were given two trailers for hundred of us to train even the two trailers were not all that sound it develops fault incessantly, you will handle the trailer for like ten minute this week it will take one week for another exercise to get to your turn meaning you are idle for another space of one week. If you are told that the training is intensive it’s a big lie.
THE WELFARE.
It is a school hostel type of accommodation. Room of four, eight etc depending on the size of the room,the feeding was three times in a day but far below standard and quality though rumour have it that Dangote pay reasonable amount for our feeding but corruption and supervisory negligence mar the whole process.People ate the food each day because of no money but end up visiting hospital at their own bill since Dangote caters only for food and accommodation.
THE INCENTIVE.
We were promised a stipend though the amount and time to be paid was not stated, exactly three months of our stay in Zaria we are paid N30,000 meaning 10k per month or N33 per day. Unconfirmed information have it that subsequent batches will not even be paid a kobo.Dangote fail to realize that majority of the participant were married with kids,some resigned from a job that pay N90k a month hoping the exercise is a greener pasture .
THE CERTIFICATION.
Participant believe that for the three months not to be a total waste as all indications is pointing to the fact that the coy is looking for a cheap labour and popularity,that the certificate which will be given will complements but to the greatest dismay the certificate given read thus “A course in truck driving and haulage operation” meaning the certificate can be useful only if you want to build a career as a trailer driver and that you just undergone a course.
CONCLUSION
Fellow Nairalanders,
1.If you are doing something presently that earn you at least 20k please don’t resign, even after the conclusion of the training we are yet to know how much will be in the offer letter and how many will be absorbed and when?.
2.If you have to go for the training, prepare to be on your own in term of feeding and health care etc.
3.Idleness and break in opportunity to go for test and interview during this three months period is a major barrier since you won’t spend less than 15k to and fro Lagos if something urgent comes up as per employment,
4. All the coy representatives on ground and those that came visiting even to the highest HR person who is an Indian will only manage you but will never tell you their main mission. Major promises they made never see the light of the day.
5. Finally, we regret our decision on the ground that we have no information about the scheme but this is a clearer position for you guys to take decision. Nigeria graduates are not fouls, please thread wisely.

GOD bless you my guy!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Make dem cal d 2nd batch jare..atleast,we go knw ao to drive truck
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mlqs: 3:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Nairalander let me give you the final phase of dangote selection which is the offer letter.Remember I gave you the full detail of the training as one of the participants.We were given offer letter dated March 1st. If you have masters ur gross is 86K and take home I guess will be around 65K monthly.If you have BSC your gross is 67k and monthly take home should be around 53k monthly while HND gross is 64k monthly take home is 50k.Many participants have abandoned the offer as the coy is interested in cheap labour.Come to imagine your years of study in higher institution then ending up as trailer driver with take home of 50K in a month considering d risk and sleepless night in the bush along the road.The sad story is that after the offer we are treated like the common drivers there in Obajana, not even an accomodation,people sleep inside abandoned trailer,bath on the roadside etc.As am signing out of the job am also signing out of this thread.I just want Nigeria graduate to be aware of the true position here and don't let some useless people who need cheap popularity to deceive us in d media that the scheme goes with a competative salary,its a big lie and don't be deceived that you can make extra income ooo if you don't believe me you can give it a try.Dangote need cheap popularity and labour,my people let us thread wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dangote is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nwogbe: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
mlqs: Nairalander let me give you the final phase of dangote selection which is the offer letter.Remember I gave you the full detail of the training as one of the participants.We were given offer letter dated March 1st. If you have masters ur gross is 86K and take home I guess will be around 65K monthly.If you have BSC your gross is 67k and monthly take home should be around 53k monthly while HND gross is 64k monthly take home is 50k.Many participants have abandoned the offer as the coy is interested in cheap labour.Come to imagine your years of study in higher institution then ending up as trailer driver with take home of 50K in a month considering d risk and sleepless night in the bush along the road.The sad story is that after the offer we are treated like the common drivers there in Obajana, not even an accomodation,people sleep inside abandoned trailer,bath on the roadside etc.As am signing out of the job am also signing out of this thread.I just want Nigeria graduate to be aware of the true position here and don't let some useless people who need cheap popularity to deceive us in d media that the scheme goes with a competative salary,its a big lie and don't be deceived that you can make extra income ooo if you don't believe me you can give it a try.Dangote need cheap popularity and labour,my people let us thread wisely.
unbelievable !!!!!!!!!! Oya he who has ears should hear ooooooo.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joniboi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmmm! May God help us in this country ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.