Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is Getting An L.l.b This Hard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Getting An L.l.b This Hard (612 Views)

We’re All Getting An Extra Second On June 30 This Year! / Getting An MBA - Business School Question / Cost Of Getting An LLM In University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Getting An L.l.b This Hard by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2012
Gud day all.
Am currently pursuing a law degree, ŋ ,i̶̲̥̅̊†̥̥ doesnt appear to be easy from the look Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ things. The tasking part Iڪ having to remember loads Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ cases for just one part Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ a course. Then also applying principles to hypothetical questions i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ for instance law Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ contract Iڪ also not an easy thing.

Need other law students or degree holder to share the way they coped with the challanges ŋ give useful advice.

Thanks
Re: Is Getting An L.l.b This Hard by venorite(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2012
Am a law graduate but am yet to be called to bar bacause i haven't gone to law school...one thing about law is the ability to remember.law isn't something you are forced to study,its should be something you like because it takes a whole lot of determination to scale through.there are points that you need to take note of so that it will be easier for you.first of,make sure you read at your spare time,this will make it easier for you to understand when the lecturers are teaching.i know you might say this should apply to other courses,but reading ahead will put you way ahead you peers in class and will make assimilation easier.
Point 2-always go to people that seem to understand easier or have prior knowledge for advice and private lectures.you will find out its easier for you to understand when you learn from a fellow student than lecturers and lectures.there are so many other points i won't be able to list here cos of time....my biggest problem back at school was jurisprudence and law of contract...goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift For All JAMB 2013 Candidates / Www.oouchannel.com - Social Network & Forum For OOU Students... / UNILAG Remains MAULAG. Education Ministry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.