Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) (14502 Views)

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! / Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by oukyouths: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dr.orji uzor kalu was well received by the monarch,during the annual lecture @ the obafemi awolowo university{O.A.U}
Giving his blessings to him and assuring him of his advice and support when ever needed...

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
If there was any justice in the world... Mr. Orji Uzor kalu would be dead.. angry F[u]ck him and anyone who associates with him..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by executinal(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
.................and so fucking what?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redcliff: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
which kine rubbish information be this one sef?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redcliff: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: If there was any justice in the world... Mr. Orji Uzor kalu would be dead.. angry F[u]ck him and anyone who associates with him..

hmmm. bros calm down o.. if you were his associate you would not say all these\\

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by ghetomum: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
redcliff: which kine rubbish information be this one sef?

My brother, me sef wonder o!! The useless & meaninless thread made the front page with absolutely no replies.. Yet real stories and news that can affect peoples lives are hidden away from view.. I really wonder for nairaland atimes sha!!...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Stingy Yoruba man, see the kind of food he gave Orji Uzor Kalu, Bread and stew cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
redcliff:

hmmm. bros calm down o.. if you were his associate you would not say all these\\

I dont associate with Criminals.. ..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by floriana(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Our incoming president 'Dr' Orji Uzor Kalu. Your Excellency sir! Lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Stingy Yoruba man, see the kind of food he gave Orji Uzor Kalu, Bread and stew cheesy grin grin grin

CHAI!!! I haf died with laff o!! No be small bread and Ofe mmanu

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by DANILSA(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
redcliff:

HIS LOOKING FOR SHARE OF THE EVIL CAKE grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by tuasefemi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
redcliff:

This is d most factual statement in year 2012 I swear!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by ACM10: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
floriana: Our incoming president 'Dr' Orji Uzor Kalu. Your Excellency sir! Lol

Why 'Dr' in 'parenthesis'? Are you trying to say that he bought his? undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by CrazyMan(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
For eight years, Abia state lingered in darkness, Abia state had no good road network, Abia state indigins were exposed to the cruelest kind of robbery, hardship, they were neglected by he (Kalu).

Its a pity that he's being celebrated after all the atrocities he committed.

Its very obvious that it pays to be a criminal, to be corrupt, to be dishonest and to be wicked in Nigeria.

Several leaders in the past followed that path, and today, they're being celebrated. Most of them have even received national honours and awards.

My now give me one good reason why our youths shouldn't resort to crime? sad

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by alaoeri: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Same Orji that was booed at OAU while delivering a speech.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
But the same Kalu was stoned and booed on getting to the University
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Stingy Yoruba man, see the kind of food he gave Orji Uzor Kalu, Bread and stew cheesy grin grin grin

Probably that is his worth in the eyes of the King. By the way, what led u to see such?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
CrazyMan: For eight years, Abia state lingered in darkness, Abia state had no good road network, Abia state indigins were exposed to the cruelest kind of robbery, hardship, they were neglected by he (Kalu).

Its a pity that he's being celebrated after all the atrocities he committed.

Its very obvious that it pays to be a criminal, to be corrupt, to be dishonest and to be wicked in Nigeria.

Several leaders in the past followed that path, and today, they're being celebrated. Most of them have even received national honours and awards.

My now give me one good reason why our youths shouldn't resort to crime? sad

Like I said earlier my brother IF THERE WAS ANY JUSTICE IN THE WORLD, ORJI UZOR KALU WOULD HAVE SUFFERED A SERIOUS AILMENT AND DIED A MISERABLE DEATH THAT WOULD REQUIRE A CLOSED CASKET FUNERAL. On the list of the criminal governors from Obasanjos administration, he is on the top 5 ranking with Odili, Ibori, Alamesiagha and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Long live my King Olubuse II, Long live Ile-Ife, Long live Osun state, Long live Yoruba at home and diaspora - ashe!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Faheedat: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Why Nigerians,what of EYIMBA FC, The pillar of sport but the Man no run out of the Country like my brothers them YOU ALL KNOWS

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2012

Oyinbo culinaries,just like the old tudors.Africans copy everything,like they have no initiatives.I dont know much about kalu,but from what i hear about,and as a nigerian politician,he is a criminal.

The oni himself has always being a hurstler,he has always known how to work his ways with the criminals,called nigerian politicians.Not all nigerian men mixes with nigerian politicians,my father never did,he never respected them and never kissed their smelly butt.s.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
useless Ibo man, thinking he would be able to buy Yoruba votes by giving useless lectures where is not needed.
abeg, the monarch suppose to even add watery efo tete to the food so that when he gets back to his village, he will start running stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
This is not about ibo or yoruba thing,it is about the corrupt rloe models that sane nigerians should never associate with.

Tribal bigots are the agants of nigeria miseries Politicians use them to divide and confuse the people more and to keep them spell bound,so that they can carry on with their atrocities.They are like religious fanatics,senselessly and cynically deluded.

4bobo:
useless Ibo man, thinking he would be able to buy Yoruba votes by giving useless lectures where is not needed.
abeg, the monarch suppose to even add watery efo tete to the food so that when he gets back to his village, he will start running stomach.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2012

You dey madt. . .because of you I don spill Ewedu soup ontop my white shirt as I dey laugh! Lol.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by CrazyMan(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: Like I said earlier my brother IF THERE WAS ANY JUSTICE IN THE WORLD, ORJI UZOR KALU WOULD HAVE SUFFERED A SERIOUS AILMENT AND DIED A MISERABLE DEATH THAT WOULD REQUIRE A CLOSED CASKET FUNERAL. On the list of the criminal governors from Obasanjos administration, he is on the top 5 ranking with Odili, Ibori, Alamesiagha and Tinubu.
True but question who in Nigeria can be disciplined enough to punish corrupt leaders?

Is it the corrupt president or his vice?

Or would ask a corrupt governor to punish his deputy for corruption?

I was reading a magazine last week, and I came across a particular article where the writer wrote that Nigeria is 200 years behind Briton.

If you take your time to look at the present state of the economy, you'll agree with him.

Look at our universities, see the way they hike school fees? In a Nation, if the main reason why people can't go to school is because they can't afford the fees, believe me, that nation is dead.

Look at our customs, their wickedness is being experienced by Nigerians on a daily basics.

Or is the police?...I believe they're doing their best, but can we really trust them when it comes to justice?

Who can we trust to bring our corrupt leaders to justice?

That's the big question my dear brother...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Demdem:

Probably that is his worth in the eyes of the King. [b]By the way, what led u to see such?[/b]

When it come to Yoruba , I dey shine my eyes grin grin grin,

And let me tell you, thats is not his worth but you ppls way of life .... misers, tongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Yeske2(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
You funny o, how your eyes reach that side sef?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am from Abia state and if Orji Uzor come to my father's palace I will chase him away with koboko, i take no none sense cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

When it come to Yoruba , I dey shine my eyes grin grin grin,

And let me tell you, thats is not his worth but you ppls way of life .... misers, tongue

Tribal Bigotry will lead no one nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loot Recovery: Edwin Clark Backs Buhari / Court Cases: APC NWC Faults Buhari, May Expel Aggrieved Members / Bashir Ahmad: President Buhari Not Traveling to London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.