Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? (24587 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by bunmioguns(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
At a Sunday school class, one Sunday morning, after an interesting topic, the teacher asked, "Any question?"

Little Akpos, looking puzzled, raised his hand.

Little Akpos: "U said the children of Israel escaped from Egypt?"

Teacher: Yes

Little Akpos: "U said the children of Israel crossed the red sea?"

Teacher: Yes

Little Akpos: "U said the children of Israel also brought down the mighty walls of Jericho?

Teacher: "Yes Akpos!" "What exactly is your question?"

Little Akpos: "When the children of Israel were doing all this,

where exactly were the adults of Israel??"

The Teacher Kept Quiet

cool cool cool

cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by alaricsaltzman: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
a guy went on a date in a brand new X6 BMW ride wiv his new babe of 1 month...
GUY: i have been hidin a secret from you and i think u'll break up wiv me if i tell u the secret
GIRL: what is that my love?
GUY: Am already married wiv kids...
GIRL: (hitting him on the lap and hissed) u scared me...i tot u wanted to say the BMW is not urz grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Girl: Honey??
Boy: Yes, sweety??
Girl: Honey, i like this shoe a lot but i forgot my wallet at home, could you plz give me N5,000 to buy it?
Boy: There is no Atm close here but take this N100, go home and bring your wallet.

Question:
Is the guy=
1)Economical.
2)Sharp minded.
3)Wicked.
4)Reasonable.
5)Stingy.
6)Genious
7)Selfish
coolStupid
9)Foolish
10.Wise ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by sammy329(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2012
If you wanna know whether you're a boy or a girl look down...

I said LOOK down,not SCROLL down!

7 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2012
NOWADAYS' NIGERIAN DRIVER!
A driver calls a radio station and
says, 'i have found a wallet in my bus
and in it was $27,000,ATM card
PIN number written on it & a gold chain. The owners ID reads
SAMUEL JOHN .''
the radio presenter asks, "Do you
want to return the items to him ?''....the man said, ''HELL NO! I just wanted to dedicate him the song
''U SAVED ME'' by R.Kelly''.........shit hapnz y'all.....hv a 9c wknd

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by searay2(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Let me also drop mine
dvdon: Let me drop mine to motivate u all.

Two brothers where secretly cooking beans in their room in skul because they didn't want other mates to knw about it. But there is this close neighbour and friend dat always come visiting at the right time (when food is ready) with a spoon in his pocket. As usual, the friend comes knocking but the brodas were smart to move the cooking to the toilet; They decided to play card game together. while they played the game,the question now comes.

How will they check the beans??

So codedly one of the broda said to the other
"O boi see as u dey go market like beans wey one burn.... cool

The broda replyed "u see as you dey pick 2 like beans wey don cook...cool

But immediately their friend responded "see as una two dey play card like pple wey wan hide chop beans for my back..shocked shocked

No be small thing; na so game take end grin grin grin grin
Carry on bros dem Tuwalee.

1 Like

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Kayslim10(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
A man went for HIV test on friday and was told to come back on monday the result. On sunday,the pastor declared to the people “everything you re looking forward to this week shall be positive IJN“ The man jumped up and shouted “ i reject it IJN my own go be negative“. Cherio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by alaricsaltzman: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2012
A mad man was walking Unclad in
a national park.
Upon seeing him, all the animals
started running away from him.
Hyena asked lion, why are you
afraid of that animal?"
Lion replied "my friend, jokes
aside, that is a strange animal, don't you see the tail in front?" grin grin

7 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by lordmassac(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Are you 18 years and above?. Do you have a valid ID
card?. Can you speak English and any other
language?.
Are you looking for a 9am - 3pm job with a monthly
salary of N350,000 and a weekly allowance of
N20,000?. No working during weekends and you only
have to work half-day on Fridays?. If you're interested
in this Job, Please
contact me with your full details. SO THAT WE CAN
LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER COS ME SELF DEY
FIND AM BADLY...=D =))

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by hclacid(m): 3:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now... I never looked at it this way before: MENtal illness MENstrual cramps MENtal breakdown MENopause GUYnecologist And when we have REAL trouble, it's a... HISterectomy Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, “Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?” The first man approached him and said, “Sir, I don’t wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I’ve ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent?” The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied, “My wife’s first husband.”

4 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by hclacid(m): 3:37am On Oct 09, 2012
IGBO GUY: Bebe, are u on BB? Ngwa give me ya pin.
FINE GIRL: But I use an iPhone.
IGBO GUY: Ehen? ngwanu nyem gimme ur I-PIN.

Because the Weather hot, No mean say fowl go lay boiled egg!!

I hope you know that you don't need cutlery b4 u CHOP slap
Stop editing ur pics. What if u go missing? How u expect us to find you if u look like beyonce on nairaland & Iyabo in person?"
......................................................................................................................
You Know God Is Punishing You when u go 2 withdraw cash via ATM & u meet d guy U're owing on d queue
....................................................................................................
Want Nigeria to Win the 4x100 Relays? Easy................ Replace the Baton with GALA and park a DANFO at the Finish Line!!!
......................................................................................................................
Nigeria A place Where someone wld mistakenly hit you in a crowd and the next thing is for you to check ur "joystick" if it's still there!
FRUITS BRAGGING APPLE: l look like human heart. MANGO: I look like a stomach GRAPE: I look like eyes. BANANA: pls pls pls change d topic
don't talk to me about pain if you've never thrown your #450 change out the window instead of the gala wrapper.
.....................................................................................................................
Husbnd buys 12 of d same-colour of pants 4his wife: Wife protests Ah! same colour? pple wil thnk i dnt chnge my panties" Husbnd: Which pple?
.....................................................................................................................
Money Can Only Impress Girls that Are Broke/Lazy.
SHOUTOUT to those that will drop empty offering envelope in church today... God will bless your hustle. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by hclacid(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2012
If you are a stammerer don't ever tell a nigerian girl that her toe is too big!!! grin grin grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U dey do opening prayer 4
Night Club.
- Na God go slap ur mouth.
U come back from dubai dey
form British accent.
- Na rat go chop ur mouth
U be house boy u come dey play
Rick Ross - I am the Boss.
-4 where na.....mumu
U dey add water to egg say e
go plenty when u fry am.
- Why u no add yeast join
am....olodo.
U no go university, and u dey
find ur name for NYSC posting.
- Na yeye dey worri u.
House dey burn, you wan use
gas do fire extinguisher
- Hahahahaha....u don die.
U de say Terry G's music dey
inspire u
- unto which level!! madness
U carry candle dey look for
where fuel dey smell from.
-continue u go soon see am
U call MTN to tell dem say your
free browsing has stopped
working.
- Lolzzzzzzzzz... ..mad man
When pastor talk say 'Do
something crazy for the Lord'
You come carry church offering
run
- na who wan chase u?.....

4 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by uprigtd: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2012
An American zoologist
asked 2 Igbo men to catch lions 4 him at price of $20,000 per lion.
The Igbo men went into d
forest 2 catch lions, after a
fruitless search they fell asleep
4rm exhaustion.
A short while later one of them
heard d roar of a lion
and
woke up, he saw 150 lions
surrounding them, instead of
him to find an escape route, he
woke his friend up and
shouted; eh,
EMEKA WAKE UP.....WE DON
HAMMER!!!

5 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by realsammie(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Everyone knows Nigeria
is Better than US & UK
with the Following
Reasons
:
They get Mr. Bean, we get Mr. Ibu They get Tpain,
we get T-maya They get Lil Wayne, we get TERRY
G. They get McDonald, we get Beer
parlour They get American Lotto, we get
Baba Ijebu They Dance Break Dance,We get
alanta They get blues, we get Apala song They get
Miami Beach,we get Oniru
beach They fear Alqaeda, we fear BOKO
HARAM They get Texas, we get Taraba They get
Tea, we get Akamu They get burgar and pies,we
get
Ojoojo and Akara
Even sef, they invented aircraft,we
invented witchcraft,
both of them are"crafts"

1 Like

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by uprigtd: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Two mad men, Akpos and
Bantem,
planed to run away from the
mental hospital, they agreed that
they will go to the gate; beat up
the
watchman then open the gate
and
run away..... When they reached
the
gate , the watchman wasn't there
and the gate was wide open....
They
said "Shiitt our plan has failed, lets
go back we shall try again
tomorrow."

****its your boy mehn, LIKE MY FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK @ GUVNA SMOOKEY

5 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Eclairxy: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
larride: General Marshall Larride reporting for duty. Laff away with me.

A primary school teacher was teaching her pupils Christian Religion Knowledge, after few minutes of teaching, the teacher asked, what is the materials God us to create human being, immediately many hands were up, the teacher call on one of the boys, the boy said, breath of God the whole class laughed, but the teacher then go further by explaining to the boy that before the breath, what was the material God used to mould us and a little girl quickly said clay, everybody clapped, the teacher said good answer please clap for her again, after few seconds of clapping one of the boys screamed and said, stop, stop, please teacher don't teach us non-sense, are you saying that clay was the only materials used, that is totally wrong God also use charcoal and a very good example is you I hardly see someone as black as you are. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The teacher fainted thrice and had a miscarriage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
larride,no vex but na jowke u crak?

1 Like

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Laugh it out.......
At the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), of a hospital in Warri, it was noticed that patients on bed 7 die every Saturday at around 3pm....
....Doctors thought it was something supernatural. So, a team of experts was formed to Investigatethe cause or causes......
...The following Saturday, few minutes before 3pm, the doctors & Nurses stood around that particular bed waiting to see what it was...
...Then suddenly Akpos (the hospital's afternoon shift weekend cleaner) walked in with his broom, greated the doctors and nurses...walked straight to d bedside, unplugged the Life Support system of the patient on Bed 7 & then plugged his Mobile phone charger..........
=)) =)) , whick kind Akpos be this?

4 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by lordmassac(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
English dictionary has been able to explain
the difference between the words
"COMPLETE & FINISHED". Some people
say there's no difference between
COMPLETE & FINISHED, but there is: when
u marry the right woman, you're COMPLETE & wen u marry the wrong
woman,.you're FINISHED & when ur wife
catches u with another woman, you're
COMPLETELY FINISHED! and wen ur wife
likes shopping so much, you're FINISHED
COMPLETELY

4 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Kakability(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] Emeka went to England and fell in love with a white chick, and wanting to prove to the girl how deep is his love for her he then took her to an eatery. And he asked the girl Nne wat do i buy for you and the girl replied i dont have apetite and the igbo guy stood up and hard to queue on a very long queue after 30min wen it finally got to his turn the igbo man asked the sells rep. That he need I DONT HAVE APETITE...Guess what hapend next.

2 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by sammy329(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2012
Look at this man

2 Likes

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by ekeroyal(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Valiantvaliant: ^^^ presido where you dey go? Come defend ya title.
A family in Nigeria was
puzzled when the coffin of
their dead mother arrived
from the USA. It had been
sent by their sister.
The tiny corpse was so
tightly squeezed inside the
coffin that their mother's
face was practically touching
the glass cover.
When they opened the coffin,
they found a letter from their
sister pinned to their
mother's chest, which read:
Dearest brothers and sisters,
I am sending you our
mother's remains for burial
there in Lagos.
Sorry I couldn't come along
as the expenses were so
high. You will find inside the
coffin, under Mama's body,
12 cans of Libby's corned
beef and 12 cans of
Luncheon Meat. Just divide it
among yourselves.
On Mama's feet is a brand-
new pair of Reeboks (size cool
for Junior. There are four
pairs of Reeboks under
Mama's head for Tunde's
sons. Mama is wearing six
Ralph Lauren T-shirts - one is
for Omo, the other for Roy
and the rest are for my
nephews.
Mama is also wearing one
dozen Wonder Bra ( your
favourite), just divide it
among yourselves.
The 2 dozen Victoria's Secret
panties that Mama is
wearing should be
distributed among my nieces
and cousins. Mama is also
wearing eight Docker pants -
Ikeje, please get one for
yourself and the rest are for
the boys. The Swiss watch
you asked for is on Mama's
left wrist, please get it.
Auntie Ronke, Mama is
wearing what you asked for
- earrings, ring and necklace
- just please get them. Also,
the six pairs of Channel
stockings that Mama is
wearing must be divided
among the teen-age girls
there. I hope they like the
colour.
Your loving sister,
Bukky
P.S. Please take care of
finding a dress for Mama for
her burial.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
When will the winner be announced and whats the prize.*jes asking*

1 Like

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pls Take note the winner so far will be announced at the end of this week so let's keep droping those 9ce jokes and voting our likes on d jokes.

Dani1luv our MoD can help us on dat (getting d winner) and publishing the winners name and runner ups as the topic of this thread If possible on the Front page cool

Respect man

But e don teey we see joke for front page o remember na we dey rule NL community
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Dygeasy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na fight?
MOGUL.O:

Park well jor....
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by ekeroyal(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2012
A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this", said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when she sliced her
ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around I noticed one of the
cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was
my wife's golf ball stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake."
"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!"
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by 5alive(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2012

A primary school teacher was teaching her pupils Christian Religion Knowledge, after few minutes of teaching, the teacher asked, what is the materials God us to create human being, immediately many hands were up, the teacher call on one of the boys, the boy said, breath of God the whole class laughed, but the teacher then go further by explaining to the boy that before the breath, what was the material God used to mould us and a little girl quickly said clay, everybody clapped, the teacher said good answer please clap for her again, after few seconds of clapping one of the boys screamed and said, stop, stop, please teacher don't teach us non-sense, are you saying that clay was the only materials used, that is totally wrong God also use charcoal and a very good example is you I hardly see someone as black as you are. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The teacher fainted thrice and had a miscarriage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by 5alive(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2012

mschw
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by 5alive(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
Valiantvaliant: ^^^ presido where you dey go? Come defend ya title.
A family in Nigeria was
puzzled when the coffin of
their dead mother arrived
from the USA. It had been
sent by their sister.
The tiny corpse was so
tightly squeezed inside the
coffin that their mother's
face was practically touching
the glass cover.
When they opened the coffin,
they found a letter from their
sister pinned to their
mother's chest, which read:
Dearest brothers and sisters,
I am sending you our
mother's remains for burial
there in Lagos.
Sorry I couldn't come along
as the expenses were so
high. You will find inside the
coffin, under Mama's body,
12 cans of Libby's corned
beef and 12 cans of
Luncheon Meat. Just divide it
among yourselves.
On Mama's feet is a brand-
new pair of Reeboks (size cool
for Junior. There are four
pairs of Reeboks under
Mama's head for Tunde's
sons. Mama is wearing six
Ralph Lauren T-shirts - one is
for Omo, the other for Roy
and the rest are for my
nephews.
Mama is also wearing one
dozen Wonder Bra ( your
favourite), just divide it
among yourselves.
The 2 dozen Victoria's Secret
panties that Mama is
wearing should be
distributed among my nieces
and cousins. Mama is also
wearing eight Docker pants -
Ikeje, please get one for
yourself and the rest are for
the boys. The Swiss watch
you asked for is on Mama's
left wrist, please get it.
Auntie Ronke, Mama is
wearing what you asked for
- earrings, ring and necklace
- just please get them. Also,
the six pairs of Channel
stockings that Mama is
wearing must be divided
among the teen-age girls
there. I hope they like the
colour.
Your loving sister,
Bukky
P.S. Please take care of
finding a dress for Mama for
her burial.
100 dislikes

1 Like

Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by 5alive(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
dvdon: Girl: Honey??
Boy: Yes, sweety??
Girl: Honey, i like this shoe a lot but i forgot my wallet at home, could you plz give me N5,000 to buy it?
Boy: There is no Atm close here but take this N100, go home and bring your wallet.

Question:
Is the guy=
1)Economical.
2)Sharp minded.
3)Wicked.
4)Reasonable.
5)Stingy.
6)Genious
7)Selfish
coolStupid
9)Foolish
10.Wise ??
sharpminded , wise and funny
Re: JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
5alive:
100 dislikes
dislikes dont count and most certainly dont cancel out likes. So go chop sh.it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.