Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Apology To Christians Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Apology To Christians Here (1403 Views)

1john 5:16 Has Been Very Confusing To Many Christians,here Is A Simple Analysis / Pastor Kumuyi's Son's Apology To Deeper Life (Video & Text) / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apology To Christians Here by nakash: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
I ventilate here after the Muslims kicked me out of their section because I was telling them the truth about their prophet. I use vulgar words directly from Islamic sources. I want you to realise that no muslim who is faithful to his religion can ever be your friend. Islam allows lies to kufr as long as it promotes jihad.islam is not a religion of peace but one of turning the whole world into one global islamic caliphate. Forgive me for my obscene langauge here because someone has to do it, someone has to call out Islam for what it is - fake sexist religion created by a sex obsessed monster which continues to kill, maim, mutilate, behead, rape, sodomise, burn,bomb, enslave etc till today.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Bella3(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
PEACE needs to be redefined.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Ptolomeus(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
nakash: I ventilate here after the Muslims kicked me out of their section because I was telling them the truth about their prophet. I use vulgar words directly from Islamic sources. I want you to realise that no muslim who is faithful to his religion can ever be your friend. Islam allows lies to kufr as long as it promotes jihad.islam is not a religion of peace but one of turning the whole world into one global islamic caliphate. Forgive me for my obscene langauge here because someone has to do it, someone has to call out Islam for what it is - fake sexist religion created by a sex obsessed monster which continues to kill, maim, mutilate, behead, rape, sodomise, burn,bomb, enslave etc till today.

You believe that the Islamic saying, you are making an apology for the Christians?
You share a very wrong concept.
I am not Muslim, but I do not think that all Muslims are dumb, I do not think all Muslims are terrorists ...
I'm not Christian, but I do not think that's why Christians are better.
If you do not accept a religion, it just did not follow, but you have no reason to be insulting and obscene.
You speak ill of Islam, not become better Christians.
Again, I am not a Christian and I am not a Islamic.
I understand that the forum can (and should) defend our position, but need not offend anyone free.
At least that's what I think.
Peace and Tolerance
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by nakash: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dear Christian, Muslims kill because they should according to what their prophet them 1400 years ago. I just apologised to Xtians here who might get offended coz I am vulgar though not like muhammad.
Ptolomeus:

You believe that the Islamic saying, you are making an apology for the Christians?
You share a very wrong concept.
I am not Muslim, but I do not think that all Muslims are dumb, I do not think all Muslims are terrorists ...
I'm not Christian, but I do not think that's why Christians are better.
If you do not accept a religion, it just did not follow, but you have no reason to be insulting and obscene.
You speak ill of Islam, not become better Christians.
Again, I am not a Christian and I am not a Islamic.
I understand that the forum can (and should) defend our position, but need not offend anyone free.
At least that's what I think.
Peace and Tolerance
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Ptolomeus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
nakash: Dear Christian, Muslims kill because they should according to what their prophet them 1400 years ago. I just apologised to Xtians here who might get offended coz I am vulgar though not like muhammad.

I am not a Christian.
I am not Muslim.

Surely, you are of those who insult and blaspheme the internet, but personally, hide in the shadows of his room.

In all honesty, I think the moderators have been too lenient with you.
I ended dialogue here.
Find your peace. You need it.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I am not a Christian.
I am not Muslim.

Surely, you are of those who insult and blaspheme the internet, but personally, hide in the shadows of his room.

I ended dialogue here.

if he has lied on this thread can you please point it out?

Am waiting to see you point out the lies,

some people are just as sex cracy/driven and without control as the prophet talked about here.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I am not a Christian.
I am not Muslim.

I ended dialogue here.

Ok. So you're a pro-Islam antiChristian. Alright.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Sweetnecta: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Nakash:
by nakash: 5:41pm On Oct 02
I ventilate here after the Muslims kicked me out of their section because I was telling them the truth about their prophet.
you should not praise yourself more than you are because neither Yahweh nor Jehovah has praised you while Allah has praised Muhammad [sa]. Yahweh nor Jehovah never praised anyone while Allah the Appreciating praises His Angels, His human Prophets [as] and even the followers of prophets. No muslim on earth will say he/she has not improved in human quality by trying to imitate Muhammad [sa]. I imitate Muhammad [sa] and by it I have walked away from many evils that I could easily commit. You, nakash can not imitate Jesus in anything. I am certain of it. Not his worship of his Creator Who sent him with the truth to the lost sheep of Israel, his life or his alleged death. Though I will love to live much longer than Muhammad [sa], his death is not something that is a curse or forbidden.

I use vulgar words directly from Islamic sources.
Tell me which islamic sources? You may be using the wrong one where you will read "you fools", "Dog", "vipers", "adulterous generations", "oh ye of little faith", etc, etc?

I want you to realise that no muslim who is faithful to his religion can ever be your friend.
I am faithful to Islam and I do have a lot of non muslims as friends. You are not correct, again.

Islam allows lies to kufr as long as it promotes jihad.
how do you lie to a disbeliever as long as it promotes "struggle"? Give me example of lying to kufr so that muslims promoted or can promote jihad.

islam is not a religion of peace but one of turning the whole world into one global islamic caliphate.
the jews killed every community they encounter leaving them as the only surviving community all the way to Canaan. the christian wish to extinguish Islam by converting every muslims by winning souls for Jesus. Hindu India was ruled for over 700 years, Spain the same by muslims. At the end the Hindu India is intact as majority hindu and Spain almost killed all muslims or converted them to christianity. Nakash, you are a bad researcher or you are freaking liar.

Forgive me for my obscene langauge here because someone has to do it, someone has to call out Islam for what it is - fake sexist religion created by a sex obsessed monster which continues to kill, maim, mutilate, behead, Molestation, sodomise, burn,bomb, enslave etc till today.
the bold can be found in the bibles. sodomy? who practices it in Islam? burn at stake was practiced in USA Winston Salem's massachusetts colony. bombing of king david hotel by the jews to get rid of the british and then begin the massacre of the arab palestinians. slavery etc were the hallmark of christian europe and apartheid just ended less than 25 years ago. All of these criminals were non muslims. that is not say that Muslims havent copied these evil doers from your rank. sodomy is hard for me to accept unless you can prove it.

the religion of Adam can not be fake because Noah, Abraham, even Jesus practiced it. They bow their faces to the Creator. Have you in your life put your face to the floor for God? if you have not and you dont do it as Jesus did, you are in a fake religion. I will leave your misguidance of qualifying the best [sa] that ever walked this earth to your conscience.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Ptolomeus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Ok. So you're a pro-Islam antiChristian. Alright.

Before posting you should read what I wrote.
That would save you, write nonsense.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by ParisLove1: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Nakash: you should not praise yourself more than you are because neither Yahweh nor Jehovah has praised you while Allah has praised Muhammad [sa]. Yahweh nor Jehovah never praised anyone while Allah the Appreciating praises His Angels, His human Prophets [as] and even the followers of prophets. No muslim on earth will say he/she has not improved in human quality by trying to imitate Muhammad [sa]
Lol, it would be a surprise if Allah didn't praise Muhammad. Given how interested he was in his sex life.
I imitate Muhammad [sa] and by it I have walked away from many evils that I could easily commit.
How exactly do you emulate Muhammad?
Do you lust after women? Muhammad lusted after Zainab. Zaid learnt of it and wanted to divorce Zainab but Muhammad told him to hold on to wife. Allah as usual intervened, reprimanded Muhammad for not following his his heart desires. He put these words in the mouth of his imaginary god when he lusted after the wife of his adopted son. He made Allah say he is not the father of his adopted son so it is okay for him to marry his daughter in law. After that he proceeded to ban adoption. But why was this prohibition of adoption necessary?I don't know how in the world Allah or any God could dislike such noble deeds. After seeing that any time Muhammad wanted something, a verse came from Allah granting Muhammad’s wish Aisha remarked, “I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.”[Bukhari, 6: 60:311] Looks like Muhammad’s “lord” was between his legs or at least very much concerned about that body part.
Are you a wife beater? It's not secret that your Quran sanctions verbal abuse, psychological abuse and physical abuse. Even muhammad used to beat his child wife aisha.
Are you a pedóphile? Muhammad married a 6yr old girl and had sëx with her when she was 9. don’t say it was marriage not rãpe because a 9-year-old child is not mature enough to consent and if she
cannot consent it is rapë.
Are you a sexist? Muhammad said women are deficient in intelligence. He also said majority of women will go to hell.
Are you polygamous? This is one place you can't even imitate your prophet. Muhammad's marriage was not even sharia. He married more than 13 wives. Can you imitate him on that?
Are you a slave trader Muhammad used to sell captured women into slavery in order to buy weapons. Some prophet he is eh? And Allah praised such acts. How do i know you're not among those trafficking coptic christians girls in Egypt so you can buy weapons with them?
Do you have extra marital affair? Muhammad had sëx with one of his slave girls mariyah. It generated a lot of controversy. Muhammad vowed never touch his wives for 1 month. Guess who came to rescue and rebuked his wives and told them he would replace them with virgins? Your guess is as good as mine. Do you do all of the above? If you don't come and take a handshake you're better than the man you imitate. Why imitate someone you're better than in the first place?
You, nakash can not imitate Jesus in anything. I am certain of it. Not his worship of his Creator Who sent him with the truth to the lost sheep of Israel, his life or his alleged death. Though I will love to live much longer than Muhammad [sa], his death is not something that is a curse or forbidden.
ofcourse imitating Jesus is next to impossible. The most righteous man that walked the face of earth.
Lol, and of course i wish you long life.

Tell me which islamic sources? You may be using the wrong one where you will read "you fools", "Dog", "vipers", "adulterous generations", "oh ye of little faith", etc, etc?
yea i wonder who called jews despised, be ye apes and pigs

I am faithful to Islam and I do have a lot of non muslims as friends. You are not correct, again.
and who told you to take non muslims as friends? Your Quran forbids you befriending even your family members if they're not muslims. But how will survive if don't do that? It even forbids you marrying non muslims but then contradicted itself by allowing men to marry non muslim women. Read a thread were you said married a christian woman. But you can't bear the thought of muslim woman marrying non muslim. See your hypocrisy?

how do you lie to a disbeliever as long as it promotes "struggle"? Give me example of lying to kufr so that muslims promoted or can promote jihad.
there re verses in the quran that promotes lying. Even Muhammad said "war is deceit". Remember Allah also lied and deceived the Jews into thinking they crucified Isa.

the jews killed every community they encounter leaving them as the only surviving community all the way to Canaan. the christian wish to extinguish Islam by converting every muslims by winning souls for Jesus. Hindu India was ruled for over 700 years, Spain the same by muslims. At the end the Hindu India is intact as majority hindu and Spain almost killed all muslims or converted them to christianity. Nakash, you are a bad researcher or you are freaking liar.
the jews as always. Why so much hate for people not more than 8million?

the bold can be found in the bibles. sodomy? who practices it in Islam?
Saw a thread where imam said sodomy for the sake of islam is allowed. Then again Allah promised pearl boys in heaven for what if not for sodomy!!?
burn at stake was practiced in USA Winston Salem's massachusetts colony. bombing of king david hotel by the jews to get rid of the british and then begin the massacre of the arab palestinians. slavery etc were the hallmark of christian europe and apartheid just ended less than 25 years ago. All of these criminals were non muslims. that is not say that Muslims havent copied these evil doers from your rank. sodomy is hard for me to accept unless you can prove it.
Crimes that have no base whatsoever on the teachings of Christ. Most of these people have realized the real teachings of Christ and moved but muslims are stuck in the 7th century. Have you heard the latest escapades by your muslim brothers in mubi? They summarily executed innocents students that failed to recite the Quran.

the religion of Adam can not be fake because Noah, Abraham, even Jesus practiced it. They bow their faces to the Creator. Have you in your life put your face to the floor for God? if you have not and you dont do it as Jesus did, you are in a fake religion. I will leave your misguidance of qualifying the best [sa] that ever walked this earth to your conscience.
Since when do putting face on the floor constitute a real act of worship? Even idol worshipers worship the same way. And to say your mo is the best man that walked the face of earth...well that can only take place in you and your fellow muslims brainwashed minds.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 1:51am On Oct 05, 2012
Paris_Love: Lol, it would be a surprise if Allah didn't praise Muhammad. Given how interested he was in his sex life. How exactly do you emulate Muhammad?
Do you lust after women? Muhammad lusted after Zainab. Zaid learnt of it and wanted to divorce Zainab but Muhammad told him to hold on to wife. Allah as usual intervened, reprimanded Muhammad for not following his his heart desires. He put these words in the mouth of his imaginary god when he lusted after the wife of his adopted son. He made Allah say he is not the father of his adopted son so it is okay for him to marry his daughter in law. After that he proceeded to ban adoption. But why was this prohibition of adoption necessary?I don't know how in the world Allah or any God could dislike such noble deeds. After seeing that any time Muhammad wanted something, a verse came from Allah granting Muhammad’s wish Aisha remarked, “I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.”[Bukhari, 6: 60:311] Looks like Muhammad’s “lord” was between his legs or at least very much concerned about that body part.
Are you a wife beater? It's not secret that your Quran sanctions verbal abuse, psychological abuse and physical abuse. Even muhammad used to beat his child wife aisha.
Are you a pedóphile? Muhammad married a 6yr old girl and had sëx with her when she was 9. don’t say it was marriage not rãpe because a 9-year-old child is not mature enough to consent and if she
cannot consent it is rapë.
Are you a sexist? Muhammad said women are deficient in intelligence. He also said majority of women will go to hell.
Are you polygamous? This is one place you can't even imitate your prophet. Muhammad's marriage was not even sharia. He married more than 13 wives. Can you imitate him on that?
Are you a slave trader Muhammad used to sell captured women into slavery in order to buy weapons. Some prophet he is eh? And Allah praised such acts. How do i know you're not among those trafficking coptic christians girls in Egypt so you can buy weapons with them?
Do you have extra marital affair? Muhammad had sëx with one of his slave girls mariyah. It generated a lot of controversy. Muhammad vowed never touch his wives for 1 month. Guess who came to rescue and rebuked his wives and told them he would replace them with virgins? Your guess is as good as mine. Do you do all of the above? If you don't come and take a handshake you're better than the man you imitate. Why imitate someone you're better than in the first place?
ofcourse imitating Jesus is next to impossible. The most righteous man that walked the face of earth.
Lol, and of course i wish you long life.

yea i wonder who called jews despised, be ye apes and pigs

and who told you to take non muslims as friends? Your Quran forbids you befriending even your family members if they're not muslims. But how will survive if don't do that? It even forbids you marrying non muslims but then contradicted itself by allowing men to marry non muslim women. Read a thread were you said married a christian woman. But you can't bear the thought of muslim woman marrying non muslim. See your hypocrisy?

there re verses in the quran that promotes lying. Even Muhammad said "war is deceit". Remember Allah also lied and deceived the Jews into thinking they crucified Isa.

Saw a thread where imam said sodomy for the sake of islam is allowed. Then again Allah promised pearl boys in heaven for what if not for sodomy!!? Crimes that have no base whatsoever on the teachings of Christ. Most of these people have realized the real teachings of Christ and moved but muslims are stuck in the 7th century. Have you heard the latest escapades by your muslim brothers in mubi? They summarily executed innocents students that failed to recite the Quran.

Since when do putting face on the floor constitute a real act of worship? Even idol worshipers worship the same way. And to say your mo is the best man that walked the face of earth...well that can only take place in you and your fellow muslims brainwashed minds.
^^^
that was beautifully done.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by ghazzal: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2012
sometimes, when i read similar comments like above by christians ofcourse, i get scared like is it true, why am i a muslim, could moslems be so bad.
there is a talk by chimamanda Adichie : The danger of a single story. its important for we all to listen to it. very educative.

If i truely feel as above, why am i still a muslim, its simply because i have never seen an evidence that support what the Chriatians claim about Muhammed. Instead, his History in islam is totally the opposite that one will always keep asking what is the Christians source of information-if i see one today, i will be glad but i will first check "the author/ his history, when such evidence began to exist..." cos i keep wondering that if MO is not what the Christians claim(no proove yet)he is, what can they not do to defame MO and ISLAM.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/quote1.html#gandhi

“The lies which we [Christians] have heaped round this man (Mohammed), are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so. ('Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History,' 1840).

Encyclopedia Britannica, 4th & 11th editions

“Muhammed was the most successful of all religious personalities.”

James Gavin, Speeches by a U.S. Army General

“Among leaders who have made the greatest impact through the ages, I would consider Muhammed before Jesus Christ”

M.H. Hyndman

i believe that there is need for us to keep reading for we dont know enough though we think we know
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by proo212(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2012
I wish i could be eloquent and succinct as Paris_Love when it comes to these rebuttals.

Ghazzal, except you wish to totally ignore your sources that Paris_love used, then you are not a true muslim. Her being a Christian is by the way. The question you need to ask is for her to provide sources.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2012
ghazzal: sometimes, when i read similar comments like above by christians ofcourse, i get scared like is it true, why am i a muslim, could moslems be so bad.
there is a talk by chimamanda Adichie : The danger of a single story. its important for we all to listen to it. very educative.

If i truely feel as above, why am i still a muslim, its simply because i have never seen an evidence that support what the Chriatians claim about Muhammed. Instead, his History in islam is totally the opposite that one will always keep asking what is the Christians source of information-if i see one today, i will be glad but i will first check "the author/ his history, when such evidence began to exist..." cos i keep wondering that if MO is not what the Christians claim(no proove yet)he is, what can they not do to defame MO and ISLAM.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/quote1.html#gandhi

“The lies which we [Christians] have heaped round this man (Mohammed), are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so. ('Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History,' 1840).

Encyclopedia Britannica, 4th & 11th editions

“Muhammed was the most successful of all religious personalities.”

James Gavin, Speeches by a U.S. Army General

“Among leaders who have made the greatest impact through the ages, I would consider Muhammed before Jesus Christ”

M.H. Hyndman

i believe that there is need for us to keep reading for we dont know enough though we think we know

what is this ^^^?

Why are you whining?

Are you talking to yourself?

Why not disprove that beautiful logical presentation By paris_love?

All this dandy promiscouse people seeking for avenue that will justify their lust in life without any other rational reason for their faith thinking that every other person is like them.
*Sigh*
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Delafruita(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
nakash: I ventilate here after the Muslims kicked me out of their section because I was telling them the truth about their prophet. I use vulgar words directly from Islamic sources. I want you to realise that no muslim who is faithful to his religion can ever be your friend. Islam allows lies to kufr as long as it promotes jihad.islam is not a religion of peace but one of turning the whole world into one global islamic caliphate. Forgive me for my obscene langauge here because someone has to do it, someone has to call out Islam for what it is - fake sexist religion created by a sex obsessed monster which continues to kill, maim, mutilate, behead, rape, sodomise, burn,bomb, enslave etc till today.
What the fvck is the meaning of this mumbo jumbo?
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by ghazzal: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
truthislight:

what is this ^^^?

Why are you whining?

Are you talking to yourself?

Why not disprove that beautiful logical presentation By paris_love?

All this dandy promiscouse people seeking for avenue that will justify their lust in life without any other rational reason for their faith thinking that every other person is like them.
*Sigh*
the summary is - WHAT IS HIS SOURCE?
and how genuine is it with reference to other sources. i no fight nor abuse you na.....
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Sweetnecta: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Paris_love:
by Paris_Love: 9:46pm

Lol, it would be a surprise if Allah didn't praise Muhammad. Given how interested he was in his sex life.
Muhammad [sa] was stated as "best in character" that we should emulate. I am sure you were not a virgin at 25. "Paris, Love", uhnnn. The lol is now a laugh on you.

How exactly do you emulate Muhammad?
You are not a nigerian male, i think. You are not even a male living in Paris. You know how easy is it to commit fornication and how hard is it to avoid it? I have avoided easy pickings by following the instruction of Muhammad [sa].

Do you lust after women? Muhammad lusted after Zainab. Zaid learnt of it and wanted to divorce Zainab but Muhammad told him to hold on to wife. Allah as usual intervened, reprimanded Muhammad for not following his his heart desires. He put these words in the mouth of his imaginary god when he lusted after the wife of his adopted son. He made Allah say he is not the father of his adopted son so it is okay for him to marry his daughter in law. After that he proceeded to ban adoption. But why was this prohibition of adoption necessary?
reality check: i do not jump at every skirt, even when it is obvious she is game. Zaynab [ra] was a cousin of Muhammad [sa] and even when she was a virgin and cousin to cousin marriage is allowable in preIslamic makka, Muhammad [sa] did not lust for her. Instead, he made her marry Zayd [ra] and paid the dowry required. i doubt if you understand marriage and attraction of real male to virgin.s. i will marry a beautiful virgin over a non virgin. The man who was able to marry a virgin to his adopted son will not be "lusting" after the same woman after she has lost her virginity and will definitely not cook up a story to get her and turn around to tell the husband to keep his wife on the other hand. such is not a pattern of the man who was known as the most noble among his people, indeed among mankind.

what he [sa] did God commanded it and Personally vouched to the truth of his messenger-ship. A messenger is to live out a pattern of live which is an example for man to follow. so when he says to Zayd "keep your wife", it is an example that i have followed in the past 10 years. i do not want any man's wife, even if he says "i will divorce so that you can marry her". banning of adoption is a good thing because in reality it is an untrue relationship. who was it to be banned upon except Muhammad [sa] the living example? Muhammad [sa] was consistent because when he wanted to demonstrate banning of interest consumption, he did it on his uncle Abbas [ra] was practicing it. You start good deed on yourself and then your family and then those who are not as close in relationship until the whole community of man adopts the goodness.

I don't know how in the world Allah or any God could dislike such noble deeds.
whats noble about changing the name of a child to your name, when you can easily help them while they retain their father's name still? the same adopted son can marry your daughter instead of marrying his blood sister who he did not grow up with and does not share same last name with while you heap your name as his "fake" last name on him. or if he marries your daughter is it incest while marrying his blood sister who you are not related to is not incest?

After seeing that any time Muhammad wanted something, a verse came from Allah granting Muhammad’s wish Aisha remarked, “I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires.”[Bukhari, 6: 60:311]
This may just be the evidence to show that Muhammad [sa] is the Messenger because all his request were granted, while others may just pray and the prayer was rejected.

Looks like Muhammad’s “lord” was between his legs or at least very much concerned about that body part.
Could you explain Surah Abasa to me then. or the start of Surah Azhab or even the verse in Azhab where Allah says "there will not be any more spouse for you, even if she is pleasing to you [even if what you have now die]?

while i am not a wife beater because Muhammad [sa] didnt beat his wives [ra]. I could have beat somebody before while i read it all over the world and in nigeria that some men will slap, kick and punch their wives, so much battering she may die or get damaged including losing some teeth. Your accusation against Muhammad [sa] from the mouth of Aisha [ra] is yours alone like you accusation of God having a son from the lips of Jesus [as]. All you will answer to if you die in the spiritual state that you are in now.

Are you a pedóphile? Muhammad married a 6yr old girl and had sëx with her when she was 9. don’t say it was marriage not rãpe because a 9-year-old child is not mature enough to consent and if she cannot consent it is rapë.[/quote]Aisha [ra] said she participated in her contract marriage. My wife participated in her contract marriage. I guess if a woman is capable of getting satisfied in a prenuptial contract, she may immature. That what you are saying, yet Mary got pregnant by holy ghost that his power overshadowed her. i see nothing illegal as ghost normally get humans pregnant. I have not seen a man who is a pedophile with his wife whom he married publically. yet no one accused him then.

while my wife is emotional, i sometimes respond to her so that she may put the emotion aside to see the issue from the practical viewpoint. and she is more intelligent than me.

Allah says in Surah Azhab "this is for you and we know what we gave the muslims, before [you see that in a sequence of verses in the beginning of surah Nisaa]". Yes. I am a polygamist. Alhamdulillah. I am sure somebody you know is.

Are you a slave trader Muhammad used to sell captured women into slavery in order to buy weapons.
Could you show me this in the Quran or the Hadith which explains the verse of the Quran that says it is okay?

Some prophet he is eh?
Yes. He is the best. Glory to God WHo sent him and preserved the Message in authentic Quranic Arabic.

And Allah praised such acts. How do i know you're not among those trafficking coptic christians girls in Egypt so you can buy weapons with them?
Do you have extra marital affair? Muhammad had sëx with one of his slave girls mariyah.
Maryam [ra] is our mother who you call a slave, just like you called the wife of Abraham [as] a slave. Do I have extra marital affairs? No and it is so because I am copying Muhammad [sa]. Maybe you need to go to Nigeria to learn about "aristo" culture. Most people doing it are non muslim males and females.

It generated a lot of controversy. Muhammad vowed never touch his wives for 1 month. Guess who came to rescue and rebuked his wives and told them he would replace them with virgins? Your guess is as good as mine.
the bold is not the characteristics of a pedophile, a rapist, etc. Allah Himself has proven your accusation false.

Do you do all of the above? If you don't come and take a handshake you're better than the man you imitate. Why imitate someone you're better than in the first place? huh
I have seen all kinds of good people. I have not seen anyone as impressive as Muhammad [sa] and by imitating him, this yoruba man is not after anyone. I do not sample it.

ofcourse imitating Jesus is next to impossible.
Uhm. I remember the priests dont get married. Muslims pray all night in prostration of their faces to God. some sick minds get themselves nailed to the cross every ester.

The most righteous man that walked the face of earth.
John the son of Zachariah never committed any sin and prophet Jesus son of Mary called him the greatest prophet born of woman.

and who told you to take non muslims as friends? Your Quran forbids you befriending even your family members if they're not muslims. But how will survive if don't do that?
the bold already proven you wrong in your 'not making friends with non muslims'. you have never looked at any tafsir of any verse and any truth is foreign to you; that includes Truth about God and His Prophets [as]. The verse in question is from Surah Maida to mean do not take non muslim of same character quality as a friend in same way or greater friend as you will take muslim. reason, even if he is good, he is deficient spiritually. this is similar to the biblical verse that tells you not to be unyoke with disbeliever like me, me that who is an infidel in your bibles.

It even forbids you marrying non muslims but then contradicted itself by allowing men to marry non muslim women. Read a thread were you said married a christian woman. But you can't bear the thought of muslim woman marrying non muslim. See your hypocrisy?
the bold tells me that you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to muslim marrying spouses. Allah says 'do not give your daughters in marriage to disbelievers". And "lawful for you [oh males] in marriage are muslim women, then chased women from the people of the books". Oh muslim men and women, you can not marry from outside this group, say hindus, atheists, budhhists, etc. The Quran is clear, just like the Bible is clear about marriages and hypocrisy is when you hide whats in your heart and reveal the opposite of it. My wife is now a muslim, even before i marry her.

there re verses in the quran that promotes lying.
quote a single verse to shame Islam. just one verse. i know you cant is the reason i put it at just 1 verse.

Even Muhammad said "war is deceit".
how is war a deceit when it is a reality? are you alright?

Remember Allah also lied and deceived the Jews into thinking they crucified Isa.
I know it is your dream that your God should die. There is no reason for God to lie or deceive anyone because they or he do[es] not have ability to truly question Allah. Allah plans to make their plan and effort to kill Jesus futile. does that make sense to you or does your God had to allow His son to die in the hands of the jews so that you gentile can be saved, while you can tell me what will happen to the jews that killed him?

Pharaoh was just one man and the jews havent forgotten him. so you want me to cover the lies of 8 million people who at least beheaded John the son of Zachariah [as to father and son]. and you have never let down on the 1.5 billion muslims. why so so much hate from you an yours? you never stop killing us with gun with bible verses inscriptions. ny the way, i now you a gentile is not a friend to a single jew. i have many as friends, an evidence that Allah did not forbid us to make friends with non muslims while Muhammad [sa] my shining "example" made friend with a young jew so much so that the father of the jew told the young man to listen and accept what Abu Kasim [sa] instructs him, as the boy was lying on his death bed, where in he accepted Islam.

Saw a thread where imam said sodomy for the sake of islam is allowed. Then again Allah promised pearl boys in heaven for what if not for sodomy!!? huh
thats your imam, follow him. fornication which is easier is not allowed even if it will bring somebody to Islam. what a hypocrite you are. gay paris fits you like a glove. InshaAllah just like i ignore "sweet or fine boys with sugar in their bloods", in Paradise with my wife or wives and houris, the boys like pearls shall serve me as waiters at restaurants, bell boys and concierge boys and doorman and mail room attendants serve wealthy people on earth. I see why you are so angry because there is no sort of romance or any enjoyment in your heaven. you can still opt for my type of paradise and it is free without anyone dying to get you there.

Crimes that have no base whatsoever on the teachings of Christ.
Show me the teaching of Christ. I know you can not show it because its not in your Bibles.

Most of these people have realized the real teachings of Christ and moved but muslims are stuck in the 7th century.
Show me the Gospel of Jesus, or according to Jesus. You will never in 1 trillion lifetime be able to show it.

Have you heard the latest escapades by your muslim brothers in mubi? They summarily executed innocents students that failed to recite the Quran.
you should go to the thread and read my entry. if only nigeria has a leader, a living president.

Since when do putting face on the floor constitute a real act of worship?
lets ask our common master Jesus son of Mary what was he doing when he had his face over and over again on the floor, at Gethsemane? If he was not worshiping God, then why was not in a church like the one you pray in today or why was he not reading the Bibles or both or even start singing and clapping hands or talking in tongues as you do, mr. paris_love?

Even idol worshipers worship the same way.
and they were smart enough to imitate Jesus, while you who claim that you follow him is hypocritical enough to not make this part of your worship?

And to say your mo is the best man that walked the face of earth...well that can only take place in you and your fellow muslims brainwashed minds.
Yes. And thats a reality even the author of "the 100", a jewish man agrees with, placing Jesus and Moses as numbers 2 and 3.

Paris_Love, how far nau? You are in for a shock.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Paris_love: Muhammad [sa] was stated as "best in character" that we should emulate. I am sure you were not a virgin at 25. "Paris, Love", uhnnn. The lol is now a laugh on you.

You are not a nigerian male, i think. You are not even a male living in Paris. You know how easy is it to commit fornication and how hard is it to avoid it? I have avoided easy pickings by following the instruction of Muhammad [sa].

reality check: i do not jump at every skirt, even when it is obvious she is game. Zaynab [ra] was a cousin of Muhammad [sa] and even when she was a virgin and cousin to cousin marriage is allowable in preIslamic makka, Muhammad [sa] did not lust for her. Instead, he made her marry Zayd [ra] and paid the dowry required. i doubt if you understand marriage and attraction of real male to virgin.s. i will marry a beautiful virgin over a non virgin. The man who was able to marry a virgin to his adopted son will not be "lusting" after the same woman after she has lost her virginity and will definitely not cook up a story to get her and turn around to tell the husband to keep his wife on the other hand. such is not a pattern of the man who was known as the most noble among his people, indeed among mankind.

what he [sa] did God commanded it and Personally vouched to the truth of his messenger-ship. A messenger is to live out a pattern of live which is an example for man to follow. so when he says to Zayd "keep your wife", it is an example that i have followed in the past 10 years. i do not want any man's wife, even if he says "i will divorce so that you can marry her". banning of adoption is a good thing because in reality it is an untrue relationship. who was it to be banned upon except Muhammad [sa] the living example? Muhammad [sa] was consistent because when he wanted to demonstrate banning of interest consumption, he did it on his uncle Abbas [ra] was practicing it. You start good deed on yourself and then your family and then those who are not as close in relationship until the whole community of man adopts the goodness.

whats noble about changing the name of a child to your name, when you can easily help them while they retain their father's name still? the same adopted son can marry your daughter instead of marrying his blood sister who he did not grow up with and does not share same last name with while you heap your name as his "fake" last name on him. or if he marries your daughter is it incest while marrying his blood sister who you are not related to is not incest?

This may just be the evidence to show that Muhammad [sa] is the Messenger because all his request were granted, while others may just pray and the prayer was rejected.

Could you explain Surah Abasa to me then. or the start of Surah Azhab or even the verse in Azhab where Allah says "there will not be any more spouse for you, even if she is pleasing to you [even if what you have now die]?

while i am not a wife beater because Muhammad [sa] didnt beat his wives [ra]. I could have beat somebody before while i read it all over the world and in nigeria that some men will slap, kick and punch their wives, so much battering she may die or get damaged including losing some teeth. Your accusation against Muhammad [sa] from the mouth of Aisha [ra] is yours alone like you accusation of God having a son from the lips of Jesus [as]. All you will answer to if you die in the spiritual state that you are in now.

Are you a pedóphile? Muhammad married a 6yr old girl and had sëx with her when she was 9. don’t say it was marriage not rãpe because a 9-year-old child is not mature enough to consent and if she cannot consent it is rapë.Aisha [ra] said she participated in her contract marriage. My wife participated in her contract marriage. I guess if a woman is capable of getting satisfied in a prenuptial contract, she may immature. That what you are saying, yet Mary got pregnant by holy ghost that his power overshadowed her. i see nothing illegal as ghost normally get humans pregnant. I have not seen a man who is a pedophile with his wife whom he married publically. yet no one accused him then.

Are you a sexist? Muhammad said women are deficient in intelligence. He also said majority of women will go to hell.while my wife is emotional, i sometimes respond to her so that she may put the emotion aside to see the issue from the practical viewpoint. and she is more intelligent than me.

Are you polygamous? This is one place you can't even imitate your prophet. Muhammad's marriage was not even sharia. He married more than 13 wives. Can you imitate him on that?Allah says in Surah Azhab "this is for you and we know what we gave the muslims, before [you see that in a sequence of verses in the beginning of surah Nisaa]". Yes. I am a polygamist. Alhamdulillah. I am sure somebody you know is.

Are you a slave trader Muhammad used to sell captured women into slavery in order to buy weapons.Could you show me this in the Quran or the Hadith which explains the verse of the Quran that says it is okay?

Some prophet he is eh?Yes. He is the best. Glory to God WHo sent him and preserved the Message in authentic Quranic Arabic.

And Allah praised such acts. How do i know you're not among those trafficking coptic christians girls in Egypt so you can buy weapons with them?
Do you have extra marital affair? Muhammad had sëx with one of his slave girls mariyah.Maryam [ra] is our mother who you call a slave, just like you called the wife of Abraham [as] a slave. Do I have extra marital affairs? No and it is so because I am copying Muhammad [sa]. Maybe you need to go to Nigeria to learn about "aristo" culture. Most people doing it are non muslim males and females.

It generated a lot of controversy. Muhammad vowed never touch his wives for 1 month. Guess who came to rescue and rebuked his wives and told them he would replace them with virgins? Your guess is as good as mine.the bold is not the characteristics of a pedophile, a rapist, etc. Allah Himself has proven your accusation false.

Do you do all of the above? If you don't come and take a handshake you're better than the man you imitate. Why imitate someone you're better than in the first place? huhI have seen all kinds of good people. I have not seen anyone as impressive as Muhammad [sa] and by imitating him, this yoruba man is not after anyone. I do not sample it.

ofcourse imitating Jesus is next to impossible.Uhm. I remember the priests dont get married. Muslims pray all night in prostration of their faces to God. some sick minds get themselves nailed to the cross every ester.

The most righteous man that walked the face of earth.John the son of Zachariah never committed any sin and prophet Jesus son of Mary called him the greatest prophet born of woman.

and who told you to take non muslims as friends? Your Quran forbids you befriending even your family members if they're not muslims. But how will survive if don't do that?[/b]the bold already proven you wrong in your 'not making friends with non muslims'. you have never looked at any tafsir of any verse and any truth is foreign to you; that includes Truth about God and His Prophets [as]. The verse in question is from Surah Maida to mean do not take non muslim of same character quality as a friend in same way or greater friend as you will take muslim. reason, even if he is good, he is deficient spiritually. this is similar to the biblical verse that tells you not to be unyoke with disbeliever like me, me that who is an infidel in your bibles.

It even forbids you marrying non muslims [b]but then contradicted itself by allowing men to marry non muslim women.
Read a thread were you said married a christian woman. But you can't bear the thought of muslim woman marrying non muslim. See your hypocrisy?the bold tells me that you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to muslim marrying spouses. Allah says 'do not give your daughters in marriage to disbelievers". And "lawful for you [oh males] in marriage are muslim women, then chased women from the people of the books". Oh muslim men and women, you can not marry from outside this group, say hindus, atheists, budhhists, etc. The Quran is clear, just like the Bible is clear about marriages and hypocrisy is when you hide whats in your heart and reveal the opposite of it. My wife is now a muslim, even before i marry her.

there re verses in the quran that promotes lying.quote a single verse to shame Islam. just one verse. i know you cant is the reason i put it at just 1 verse.

Even Muhammad said "war is deceit".how is war a deceit when it is a reality? are you alright?

Remember Allah also lied and deceived the Jews into thinking they crucified Isa.I know it is your dream that your God should die. There is no reason for God to lie or deceive anyone because they or he do[es] not have ability to truly question Allah. Allah plans to make their plan and effort to kill Jesus futile. does that make sense to you or does your God had to allow His son to die in the hands of the jews so that you gentile can be saved, while you can tell me what will happen to the jews that killed him?

the jews as always. Why so much hate for people not more than 8million?Pharaoh was just one man and the jews havent forgotten him. so you want me to cover the lies of 8 million people who at least beheaded John the son of Zachariah [as to father and son]. and you have never let down on the 1.5 billion muslims. why so so much hate from you an yours? you never stop killing us with gun with bible verses inscriptions. ny the way, i now you a gentile is not a friend to a single jew. i have many as friends, an evidence that Allah did not forbid us to make friends with non muslims while Muhammad [sa] my shining "example" made friend with a young jew so much so that the father of the jew told the young man to listen and accept what Abu Kasim [sa] instructs him, as the boy was lying on his death bed, where in he accepted Islam.

Saw a thread where imam said sodomy for the sake of islam is allowed. Then again Allah promised pearl boys in heaven for what if not for sodomy!!? huhthats your imam, follow him. fornication which is easier is not allowed even if it will bring somebody to Islam. what a hypocrite you are. gay paris fits you like a glove. InshaAllah just like i ignore "sweet or fine boys with sugar in their bloods", in Paradise with my wife or wives and houris, the boys like pearls shall serve me as waiters at restaurants, bell boys and concierge boys and doorman and mail room attendants serve wealthy people on earth. I see why you are so angry because there is no sort of romance or any enjoyment in your heaven. you can still opt for my type of paradise and it is free without anyone dying to get you there.

Crimes that have no base whatsoever on the teachings of Christ.Show me the teaching of Christ. I know you can not show it because its not in your Bibles.

Most of these people have realized the real teachings of Christ and moved but muslims are stuck in the 7th century.Show me the Gospel of Jesus, or according to Jesus. You will never in 1 trillion lifetime be able to show it.

Have you heard the latest escapades by your muslim brothers in mubi? They summarily executed innocents students that failed to recite the Quran.
you should go to the thread and read my entry. if only nigeria has a leader, a living president.

Since when do putting face on the floor constitute a real act of worship?lets ask our common master Jesus son of Mary what was he doing when he had his face over and over again on the floor, at Gethsemane? If he was not worshiping God, then why was not in a church like the one you pray in today or why was he not reading the Bibles or both or even start singing and clapping hands or talking in tongues as you do, mr. paris_love?

Even idol worshipers worship the same way.and they were smart enough to imitate Jesus, while you who claim that you follow him is hypocritical enough to not make this part of your worship?

And to say your mo is the best man that walked a reality even the author of "the 100", a jewish man agrees with, placing Jesus and Moses as numbers 2 and 3.

Paris_Love, how far nau? You are in for a shock.

well, you just proofed you are better than your prophet muhamad.

So why follow him?
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Delafruita:
What the fvck is the meaning of this mumbo jumbo?

guy, i had thought you had wanted to give a reply to paris_love?
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Saintparis1: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
by Sweetnecta : 1:13pm Muhammad [sa] was stated as "best in character" that we should emulate. I am sure you were not a virgin at 25. "Paris, Love", uhnnn. The lol is now a laugh on you.
and can you prove to me that Muhammad was a virgin @ 25?
You're free to think whatever you like. Let's get to the instructions shall we?
reality check: i do not jump at every skirt, even when it is obvious she is game.
Good. This is one place you're better than your prophet. Muhammad jumped @ everything in a skirt.
Bukhari 7.63.182 Narrated Abu Usaid:
We went out with the Prophet to a garden called Ash-Shaut till we reached two walls between which we sat down. The Prophet said, "Sit here," and went in(the garden). The Jauniyya (a lady from Bani Jaun) hadbeen brought and lodged in a house in a date-palm garden in the home of Umaima bint An-Nu'man bin Sharahil, and her wet nurse was with her. When the Prophet entered upon her, he said to her, "Give me yourself as a gift." She said, "Can a princess give herself to an ordinary man?"The Prophet raised his hand to beat her so that she might become tranquil. She said, "I seek refuge with Allah from you." He said, "You have sought refuge with One Who gives refuge. Then the Prophet came out to us and said, "O Abu Usaid! Give her two white linen dresses to wear and let her go back to her family.
This is the man you try to imitate. Is that how you behave going around asking women to give herself to you? What exactly do you and your prophet take women for? This is clearly sêxual harassment.
Zaynab [ra] was a cousin of Muhammad [sa] and even when she was a virgin and cousin to cousin marriage is allowable in preIslamic makka, Muhammad [sa] did not lust for her. Instead, he made her marry Zayd [ra] and paid the dowry required. i doubt if you understand marriage and attraction of real male to virgin.s. i will marry a beautiful virgin over a non virgin. The man who was able to marry a virgin to his adopted son will not be "lusting" after the same woman after shehas lost her virginity and will definitely not cook up astory to get her and turn around to tell the husband to keep his wife on the other hand. such is not a pattern of the man who was known as the most noble among his people, indeed among mankind.
noble indeed. Are saying that men lust after virgins. According to the story muhammad came to visit his son inlaw but he wasn't at home. that's when muhammad saw zainab half nãked. He went out muttering something to himself. Upon learning that zaid offered to divorce zaynab so muhammad can have her. Here is a man, married to a beautiful wife, but he does not love or respect her. She was nothing more than a sexual plaything to Muhammad and Zaid chucked her up on the meat block to gratify Muhammad’s lust. This was not a marriage based on love: it was a marriage for Muhammad’s lust. And there's a lot holes in this affair Sam Shamoun summarizes:
1. Allah caused Muhammad to start lusting for a married woman who happened to be the wife of his adopted son.
2. Allah even caused Muhammad’s son to divorce his wife so that Muhammad could then marry her.
3. The reason why Allah did this was to show others that it was permissible for them to marry their adopted sons’ former wives.
4. Yet later on Allah forbade the adoption of children and prohibited calling any one the child of someone other than his/her biological father.
5. Therefore, Muhammad’s marriage to Zaynab was unnecessary since Muslims have no chance of ever marrying the former wives of their adopted children since there is no more adoption in Islam!
6. Furthermore, Muslims believe that Allah knows all things which means that he knew beforehand that he was going to abolish the practice of adoption. Why didhe then commission the divorce between Zayd and Zaynab in order to allow Muhammad to set an example for others to marry their adopted children’s divorcees when he already knew in advance that he would prohibit adoption altogether?

what he [sa] did God commanded it and Personally vouched to the truth of his messenger-ship. A messenger is to live out a pattern of live which is an example for man to follow. so when he says to Zayd"keep your wife", it is an example that i have followed in the past 10 years. i do not want any man's wife, even if he says "i will divorce so that youcan marry her".
but then some god reveals a verse saying it's ok to marry her.
. banning of adoption is a good thing because in reality it is an untrue relationship. who was it to be banned upon except Muhammad [sa] the living example? Muhammad [sa] was consistent because when he wanted to demonstrate banning ofinterest consumption, he did it on his uncle Abbas [ra] was practicing it. You start good deed on yourself and then your family and then those who are not as close in relationship until the whole community of man adopts the goodness.
how can you say the bold? Don't you think this is the reason why we've so many orphans in northen nigeria(almajis or something). All this suffering of children is your noble prophet. I know some women that could not have children of their own, so they adopted. Without been told you'd think the children were their biological ones. Again Is it really immoral or unethical by any standard? If I want to give my adopted son equal rights just like my biological son then where is the problem? So, because Prophet had to marry Zaynab (by any means) to satisfy his own lust; therefore Allah jumped on a noble idea (?)that adoption should be prohibited. What a merciful Allah! I want mr sweetnecta or any other Islamists to tell us how the practice of adoption can be harmful business to anybody!
whats noble about changing the name of a child to your name, when you can easily help them while they retain their father's name still? the same adopted son can marry your daughter instead of marrying his blood sister who he did not grow up with and does not share same last name with while you heap your name as his "fake" last name on him. or if he marries your daughter is it Inbreeding while marrying his blood sister who you are not related to is not Inbreeding?
in the case of abandoned child that no one knows nothing about mr sweetnecta you think it's still not noble to give the child your own name? How do you know their father's name? In the case of were father's name are not known does that stop the imbreeding you're so worked up about that has little or no chance of happening at all?
Also without adoption, there cannot be any adopted son either. Therefore, the explicitly stated reason for the revelation of this verse does not exist. Muhammad himself dissolved the original adoption of Zaid when the above revelation came. Also, it is a mystery why in the world, any father-in law will need to marry his adopted son's wife.
the bold is a lie. When muhammad son ibrahim muhammad prayed fervently for his recovery but he still died anyway. Guess prayer wasn't granted. Don't forget also when muhammad was sick he prayed to get healed, even angel jibril joined in praying he still died from that poisoning.
Could you explain Surah Abasa to me then. or the start of Surah Azhab or even the verse in Azhab where Allah says "there will not be any more spousefor you, even if she is pleasing to you [even if what you have now die]?
Since you referred me to tasfirs,here's some Muslim scholars say
that Sura 33:52 was actually abrogated by 33:50. Here are
renowned Sunni scholar Ibn Kathir’s comments:
More than one of the scholars, such as Ibn ‘Abbas,
Mujahid, Ad-Dahhak, Qatadah, Ibn Zayd, Ibn Jarir and
others stated that this Ayah was revealed as a reward
to the wives of the Prophet expressing Allah's pleasure
with them for their excellent decision in choosing Allah
and His Messenger and the Home of the Hereafter,
when the Messenger of Allah gave them the choice, as
we have stated above. When they chose the Messenger
of Allah their reward was that Allah restricted him to
these wives, and forbade him to marry anyone else or
to change them for other wives, even if he was
attracted to their beauty - apart from slave-girls and
prisoners of war, with regard to whom there was
no sin on him. THEN ALLAH LIFTED THE
RESTRICTION STATED IN THIS AYAH AND
PERMITTED HIM TO MARRY MORE WOMEN , but he
did not marry anyone else, so that the favor of the
Messenger of Allah towards them would be clear.
Imam Ahmad recorded that ‘A’ishah, may Allah be
pleased with her, said: ‘The Messenger of Allah did not
die until Allah permitted (marriage to other)
women for him.’ It was also recorded by At-Tirmidhi
and An-Nasa’i in their Sunans. (Tafsir Ibn Kathir,
Abridged, Volume 8, Surat Al-Ahzab, Verse 51 to the
end of Surat Ad-Dukhan, p. 21wink
while i am not a wife beater because Muhammad [sa] didnt beat his wives [ra]. I could have beat somebody before while i read it all over the world and in nigeria that some men will slap, kick and punch their wives, so much battering she may die orget damaged including losing some teeth. Your accusation against Muhammad [sa] from the mouth of Aisha [ra] is yours alone like you accusation of God having a son from the lips of Jesus [as]. All you will answer to if you die in the spiritual state that you are in now.
lol the bold got me laughing. You said muhammad set an example in the case of marrying adopted by marrying Zainab, why do you think he won't set the same example as regards to surah4:34? Is not my accusation, Aisha narrated how muhammad struck him in the chest. You muslims claim Aisha loved her husband so why would she accuse him wrongly?
Abu Dawood 11. 2142 : “The Prophet said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.”
But Islam is a religion of extreme compassion. Here is a hadith regarding this situation where a wife with bloody buttocks is allowed some healing time .
Here is the famous hadith:
Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 132:
The Prophet said, “None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day.”
This order of our Prophet further proves the truth of quranic verse that Mohammad was sent as a mercy toall creatures (including wives flogged for subordination)..
Aisha [ra] said she participated in her contract marriage. My wife participated in her contract marriage. I guess if a woman is capable of getting satisfied in a prenuptialcontract, she may immature.
muhammad contracted aisha when she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9. What re you saying?
That what you are saying, yet Mary got pregnant by holy ghost that his power overshadowed her. i see nothing illegal as ghost normally get humans pregnant.
oh dear me. How did marayam the mother of Isa got pregnant?
I have not seen a man who is a craddle-robber with his wife whom he married publically. yet no one accused himthen.
So it's no longer peodphilla when the little girl is forced to marry an old man? Well maybe no one accused him then, but we're accusing him for setting such example for his sheepish followers to follow.
while my wife is emotional, i sometimes respond to her so that she may put the emotion aside to see the issue from the practical viewpoint. and she is more intelligent than me.
if i understand you correctly you're disagreeing with Allah and muhammad? Surah4:34 said men has advantage over women and women are deficient in knowledge. I stand to be corrected though.
Allah says in Surah Azhab "this is for you and we know what we gave the muslims, before [you see that in a sequence of verses in the beginning of surah Nisaa]".
Why the preferential treatment when it comes to women? He gets to marry as much as he wants and his followers make do with just 4? Allah is not being fair here.
Yes. I am a polygamist. Alhamdulillah.I am sure somebody you know is.
Good. So tell me how would you feel if your wife brings in another man in the house and say he's your co-husband? Pls be honest here. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you can't do the same for your wife i don't expect you to do the same to others.
Could you show me this in the Quran or the Hadith which explains the verse of the Quran that says it is okay?
Bukhari (41.598) - Slaves are property. They cannot be freed if an owner has outstanding debt, but can beused to pay off the debt.
Bukhari (34:351) - Muhammad sells a slave for money. He was thus a slave trader.
Maryam [ra] is our mother who you call a slave, just like you called the wife of Abraham [as] a slave. Do I have extra marital affairs? No and it is so because I am copying Muhammad [sa]. Maybe you need to go to Nigeria to learn about "aristo" culture. Most people doing it are non muslim males and females.
I said mariyah not marayam. According to Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 648: One-day Muhammad goes to his wife�s house Hafsa the daughter of Omar and finds her maid Mariyah attractive. He sends Hafsa to Omar�s house, telling her that he wanted to see her. When Hafsa leaves, Muhammad takes Mariyah to bed and has intercoursewith her. Meanwhile Hafsa, who finds out that her father was not expecting her, returns home much sooner than expected, and to her chagrin finds her illustrious husband in bed with her maid. grin
the bold is not the characteristics of a craddle-robber, a Molester, etc. Allah Himself has proven your accusation false.
Of course when a man decides to punish a wife with sexual deprivation he can satisfy himself with his other wives. But Muhammad�s anger had made himmake the oath not to sleep with any of them for one month. That of course would have been too much of hardship for the beloved messenger of God (peace be upon his immaculate soul), therefore God in his mercy came to the aid of his prophet and revealed the Surah Tahrim (Banning). In this Surah Allah rebukes Muhammad for being hard on himself and for depriving himself from what he really likes and has been made lawful for him, in order to please his wives.
I have seen all kinds of good people. I have not seen anyone as impressive as Muhammad [sa] and by imitating him, this yoruba man is not after anyone. I do not sample it.
we'll see about that.
Uhm. I remember the priests dont get married. Muslims pray all night in prostration of their faces to God. some sick minds get themselves nailed to the cross every ester.
catholic priests sure don't get married. I said it's almost impossible to live the sinless life of christ. Surah19:19 confirms it.
John the son of Zachariah never committed any sin and prophet Jesus son of Mary called him the greatest prophet born of woman.
Why did Jesus call John the greatest prophet? Because everything John preached was contrary to what Muhammad did.
the bold already proven you wrong in your 'not making friends with non muslims'. you have never looked at any tafsir of any verse and any truth is foreign to you; that includes Truth about God and His Prophets [as]. The verse in question is from Surah Maida to mean do not take non muslim of same character quality as a friend in same way or greater friend as you will take muslim. reason, even if he is good, he is deficient spiritually. this is similarto the biblical verse that tells you not to be unyoke with disbeliever like me, me that who is an infidel inyour bibles.
Q.58: 22
“You will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger…”
Q.3: 118-120
“O you who believe! Take not as (your) bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians...
Q.5: 51
“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as awliya’ (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but awliya’ to one another…”
the above statement false. The evidence is in the Bosnia and Kosovo crisis; where Christian countries, waged war against another Christian country, to liberate Muslims. Many Jewish doctors volunteered to help the Kosovar refugees, despite thefact that during the WWII, the same Albanian Muslimstook side with Hitler and helped him in his holocaust against the Jews.
? the bold tells me that you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to muslim marrying spouses. Allah says 'do not give your daughters in marriage to disbelievers".
no need repeating myself. I commented onn that thread too. Besides i think abdulsleek exposed you guys hypocrisy enough there. https://www.nairaland.com/1061098/non-muslims-vs-muslims-debate-work/
The Qur'an forbids believers to marry idolatrous women Sura 2:221, and calls Christians idolaters and unbelievers surah9:28-33, but still allows Muslims to marry Christian women surah5:5. Lol
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Saintparis1: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2012
quote a single verse to shame Islam. just one verse. i know you cant is the reason i put it at just 1 verse.
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to"guard themselves."
Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.
Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.
Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.
Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (Omen), the dissolution of your oaths"
Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara , which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying thatMuslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21 )
Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
how is war a deceit when it is a reality? are you alright?
you should pose that question to Muhammad cheesy Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'"
I know it is your dream that your God should die. There is no reason for God to lie or deceive anyone because they or he do[es] not have ability to truly question Allah. Allah plans to make their plan and effort to kill Jesus futile. does that make sense to you or does your God had to allow His son to die in the hands of the jews so that you gentile can be saved, while you can tell me what will happen to thejews that killed him?
the
greatest lies and deceptions that Allah pulled
over the world is the crucifixion of Christ. According to the Quran Jesus wasn’t crucified But Allah made it seem that way, thereby foisting Biblical Christianity on the masses.
Surah4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to
appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture
to follow, for of a surety they killed him not
Thus, Allah duped the followers of Christ into believing that Jesus died by crucifixion and further deceived them into thinking that he was then raised back to life on the third day. They then went out preaching this message
boldly, with some of them dying as martyrs as a result of it.
Pharaoh was just one man and the jews havent forgotten him. so you want me to cover the lies of 8 million people who at least beheaded John the son of Zachariah [as to father and son]. and you have never let down on the 1.5 billion muslims. why so so much hate from you an yours? you never stop killingus with gun with bible verses inscriptions. ny the way, i now you a gentile is not a friend to a single jew. i have many as friends, an evidence that Allah did not forbid us to make friends with non muslims while Muhammad [sa] my shining "example" made friend with a young jew so much so that the father of the jew told the young man to listen and accept what Abu Kasim [sa] instructs him, as the boy was lying on his death bed, where in he accepted Islam.
The story of pharaoh is still in the bible and was rehashed by Muhammad. Even i haven't forgotten it why should they? And am not trying to sell any lie. Herod beheaded John not the entire Jew. And you saying you've non muslim friend is obvious Allah doesn't know any better. Some e-muslims that say they're my friend and i read the following verses, i wonder if they re lying or just ignorant.
Koran 3.28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends or helpers rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) allah
Koran 4.144 O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?
Koran 5.51 Believers do not take Jews or Christians as friends. They are but one another’s friends. If anyone of you takes them for his friends then he is surely one of them. God will not guide evil doers
Koran 9.23 O ye who believe! take not as Auliya (supporters, helpers) your fathers and your brothersif they love infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so,they do wrong [become wrong –doers].
Koran 48.29 Muhammad is the messenger of allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers , and merciful among themselves……..
thats your imam, follow him. fornication which is easier is not allowed even if it will bring somebody to Islam. what a hypocrite you are. gay paris fits you like a glove.
grin grin grin
Lol don't forget it's for the cause of islam. Anything goes.
InshaAllah just like i ignore "sweet or fine boys with sugar in their bloods", in Paradise with my wife or wives and houris, the boys like pearls shall serve me as waiters at restaurants, bell boys and concierge boys and doorman and mail room attendants serve wealthy people on earth. I see why you are so angry because there is no sort ofromance or any enjoyment in your heaven. you can still opt for my type of paradise and it is free withoutanyone dying to get you there.
Am not angry at all. I just pity the women somehow. Just like you said Men are promised many virgins after they die. What do women get? They get their old lousy husband to share with 72 voluptuous celestial virgins. With that many high-bosomed houries why would any man wantto spend a night with an old wife? Do women get also young celestial studs to have orgies with? No they don’t. They have to maintain their “modesty” even after their death. Well what does it matter? After all according to your prophet majority of muslim women will be in hell.
Show me the teaching of Christ. I know you can not show it because its not in your Bibles. Show me the Gospel of Jesus, or according to Jesus. You will never in 1 trillion lifetime be able to show it.
the teachings of Christ is in the bible. Jesus asked his disciples to spread the word and his teachings just like he taught him. Don't build a straw man and attack it. Infact it is you that's supposed to be showing me many books that's mentioned in your Quran.
#1. Where are the BOOKS of moses Sura 53:36
'Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses'
#2. Where is the Book of Abraham?  ||  Sura 87:18-19
'And this is in the Books of the earliest (Revelation),- The Books of Abraham and Moses.'
#3. Where are the honoured books?  ||  Sura 80:12-16
'So let him who pleases mind it. In honored books, Exalted, purified,
In the hands of scribes, Noble, virtuous

#4. What 'books' are being referred to; and WHERE are they?  ||  Sura 66:12
'And Marium, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity,
so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and she accepted
the truth of the words of her Lord and
His books, and she was of,
the obedient ones
#5. Where are the 'Sacred Books' and Books of Deeds?  ||  Sura 54:43 & 52
'Are your Unbelievers, (O Quraish), better than they? Or have ye
an immunity in the Sacred Books? - All that they do is noted in (their)
Books (of Deeds)
'
#6. Where are the mystic Books Sura 26:196
'Without doubt it is (announced) in the mystic Books of former peoples.'
lets ask our common master Jesus son of Mary what was he doing when he had his face over and over again on the floor, at Gethsemane? If he was not worshiping God, then why was not in a church like the one you pray in today or why was he not readingthe Bibles or both or even start singing and clappinghands or talking in tongues as you do
Jesus read the scriptures in the temple. And to say that Christians don't face ground or bow their heads in worship is ludicrous to say the least. Speaking in tongues is the work of holy spirit acts2:3. And as for dancing, singing clapping is also a way of worship. Just like david, miriam, moses and other prophets bowed their heads in worship, they also sang and dance. Bowing heads, reciting one book over and over again, with some body gestures is not the only mood of worship.
As for Jesus prayer, luke22:41 then he went off from them about the distance of a stone's throw and knelt down and prayed
Jesus also thought to worship God inb truth and in spirit. John 4:23-24 ...'But the hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him MUST worship Him in spirit and in truth.'
God is a Spirit, therefore He is not subject to the limitations of material things. He is not concerned with what kind of building we go to, to worship Him. No, God is concerned with HOW we worship Him. He isn't interested in the added special effects we put into the music or sermons. Or if we hit our heads on the ground or not. He is interested in our hearts.
Yes. And thats a reality even the author of "the 100", a jewish man agrees with, placing Jesus and Moses as numbers 2 and 3.
What was his criteria? Was it negative or positive? For example, in December 2009, the St. Petersburg Times ranked the Muslim terrorist, Osama bin Laden , as the decades most influential person. [2] So what makes this list by Hart, which is more than three decades old, any more authoritative than the next one?
Moreover, it rates Sir Isaac Newton above 'Isa (Jesus) the second most revered prophet of Islam. Does this mean Muslims consider a Christian scientist to be a greater and more moral man than one of Islam's very own prophets?
[url=http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammad_and_History%27s_100_Most_Influential_People] Positive or Negative Influence [/url]
The list compiled by Michael H. Hart only attempts to measure influence .
Paris_Love, how far nau?
am cool
you are in for a shock
don't gloat.
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by ParisLove2(f): 2:59am On Oct 06, 2012
ghazzal:
the summary is - WHAT IS HIS SOURCE?
and how genuine is it with reference to other sources. i no fight nor abuse you na.....
Can you please use that your genuine source and answer the question from a wannabe muslim apostate??
It seems that Muhammad was not a nice man, I couldn’t find a single act of kindness from this person in the whole of Islam’s history. The only two stories of kindness were the story of Jew lady who used to throw garbage at prophet and he, at the time of her death came to visit her. And another incident about a young man who used to eat too much sugar and her mother
requested Muhammad to ask him to stop it. He didn’t ask him to stop anything but later asked him to stop eating too much sugar because this time around he himself stopped eating too much sugar. Both of these stories are fables and are not found in Quran, Hadiths or the complete Islamic History. If I am wrong, find me any ayat or hadith matching these stories. I will not become apostate if you can tell me a single incident of kindness ever done by Muhammad. Remember, you can’t tell me about what Muhammad said to his followers about how to conduct life and be kind etc. I want his own personal acts of kindness only. Any Schmuck can ask others to do good and himself do other wise
Source
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by Kajiang02(m): 4:48am On Oct 06, 2012
Holy!!!!! Holy!!!!! Holy!!!!! Holy!!!!!
I'm really learning alot here oooo.
Only God knows. Seems to me religion is more of a curse to the world or maybe counter thoughts to other religions makes the countee feels the counter is so wrong. #onlyGodknows
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by ParisLove2(f): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Mr you're in for a shock? undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
where is this sweetnecter of a fellow

come out from your shell coolwhere is this sweetnecter of a fellow

come out from your shell
Re: My Apology To Christians Here by truthislight: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
truthislight: where is this sweetnecter of a fellow

come out from your shell coolwhere is this sweetnecter of a fellow

come out from your shell

where is this our friend?

(1) (Reply)

Leecher Preachers / Fire For Fire: 36 Witches Found Dead Same Day In Lagos Street! / Ten Commandments Of Working In A Hostile Environment - Bishop T. D . Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.