Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola (9857 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by LocalChamp: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Akeredolu ‘ll transform Ondo, says Fashola
Posted by: Damisi Ojo and Leke Akeredolu, Akure Posted date: October 02, 2012 In: Featured, News | comment : 40

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola yesterday said he is optimistic that Ondo State will witness a rapid transformation in all sectors, if the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) standard bearer, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, is voted into office on October 20.

Akeredolu will create employment opportunities for youths, he said.

He said the masses are lamenting that the Olusegun Mimiko administration has failed to provide the basic amenities.

Fashola, who spoke at the ACN State Secretariat in Akure during a prayer session organised by the Muslim chapter of the party, assured the indigenes that the ACN government would not betray them.

The Lagos State Governor described Akeredolu as a trustworthy person, adding that he defended them at the election tribunals because of the injustice by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He said Akeredolu was part of the team that retrieved the mandate of the party from the oppressors.

He said: “I’m glad to be in this state today to canvass for votes and mobilise the people to support ACN and its candidate, Akeredolu. He has demonstrated that he is capable of wiping away tears from the eyes of the masses because in the past he fought for injustice and defended the masses. He led the legal team that restored the stolen mandates of the Ekiti, Osun, Edo and Ondo governors.

“He will never betray the people and the party. Ondo people will smile during his tenure. Today, ACN remains the only party that has changed the lives of the masses in the country. I hope you are aware of the transformation projects already executed in Lagos, what Governor Adams Oshiomhole is doing in Edo. At present, Ekiti State is witnessing rapid transformation. I am delighted that my neighbour, the Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, has built a bridge and a six-lane road. None of these states has the resources Ondo has.

“The current administration in the state has enough resources to change the living standard of the masses, but it has failed to do so. The governor has failed to provide jobs for the youths.

“I was disappointed when I read in a newspaper that the ruling Labour Party government promised to revamp the moribund industries in the state, if the people vote for him. My question is, what has he been doing in the last three and a half years? This is political propaganda. ACN will never make a promise without fulfilling it.

“Ondo has oil, gas and cocoa. This state is the pillar of cocoa production in the Southwest. As at now, the state should have been producing chocolates for export. By initiating this, there will be employment opportunities for the people. “In Lagos, we have engaged our people through the creation of jobs. Over 7,000 people have been employed at the Lagos State Traffic Management Agency (LASTMA), 17,000 people have benefited from our skill acquisition programme and they are now independent, feeding their families. I don’t know why Ondo’s own is different.

“ACN under the leadership of Akeredolu, popularly called Aketi, will revamp the moribund industries established by the leaders of our party such as the late Chief Adekunle Ajasin and Chief Adebayo Adefarati. Akeredolu will never betray you, he is committed to the development of the state and I am sure during his regime, Ondo will witness rapid transformation because he knows the blueprint of the ACN. Our blueprint is transformation and creation of job opportunities for the people.”

Akeredolu described Fashola as the “skipper of all ACN Governors,” adding that it was his achievements in Lagos that created the channel which ACN used in taking over other states in the Southwest.

The ACN candidate, who was accompanied by his wife, Chioma, urged the party members to turn out en masse for the senatorial district rally that would come up in Ikare, Ondo and Ore from today.

“After the senatorial campaign, please go back to your wards and units to mobilise the people to vote for the ACN on the election day,” Akeredolu said.

The Chief Imam of Qaulieayah Central Mosque at Ore in Odigbo Local Government, Sheik Aliyu Balogun Ibrahim and Alfa Akintuyi Azeez Jamiu predicted victory for the ACN.

They urged Akeredolu not to neglect the people if he wins the election.

Dignitaries at the event included the Acting Chairman of the party, Chief Noah Adesoji, Senator Ajayi Boroffice, the Director-General of the Aketi Campaign Organisation, Chief Tayo Alasoadura, Ifedayo Abegunde and Joseph Ajatta.

Others are Tayo Abidakun, Olatunji Oshati, the treasurer of the party, Ade Adetimehin, Femi Adekanmbi, the State Women’s Leader, Erelu Modupe Johnson and Youths’ Leader, Enas Mohammed.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/akeredolu-ll-transform-ondo-says-fashola/

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by k2039: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]
Fashola should mind his business which is lagos state,he can only vouch for himself.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Ufeolorun(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
He has a right to campaign for his party,by the way, as more people continue to emphasise Ondo state finances and the resources available,Mimikos failure becomes glaring.
I can't vouch for Akeredolu o but Mimiko
Is a failure.
Akere should use Fashola more for his campaigns,nobody could make Mimko's incompetence more obvious

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by omiobo: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
Fashola should mind his business which is lagos state,he can only vouch for himself.
[/size]

Lol! I must win ONDO for ACN says monkeywater.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by EkoAtlantic1(f): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
The ACN candidate, who was accompanied by his wife, Chioma, urged the party members to turn out en masse for the senatorial district rally that would come up in Ikare, Ondo and Ore from today.

What nonsense is that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Akanbiedu(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
O ya na. Let's go there.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by gen2briz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Make I wait for bad belle make dem comment before i drop my real comment....... till then
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by PointB: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:

That nonsense is called 'power behind the throne!' grin grin

Meanwhile, those guys up there in the picture clutching ugly looking brooms, are they er, er, clowns? undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by EkoAtlantic1(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
PointB:

That nonsense is called 'power behind the throne!' grin grin

Meanwhile, those guys up there in the picture clutching ugly looking brooms, are they er, er, clowns? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Who is this usle.ss baboon?
Imbeci.le

Alt+ignore activated.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by billante(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:

Its like u open this ur profile just for tribal wars! Pls OPC is recruiting go and join them, u are wasting ur energy here!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by kelvincoll(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
He said the masses are lamenting that the Olusegun Mimiko administration has failed to provide the basic amenities.

Fashola and his tactical way of running down the opposition, I bet he does not have his ears to the ground on lamentations in lagos state too. Accordingly to 2face no body holypass

I wonder what d ruling party is in osun state or am I d only one who didn't hear him talk of "ACN achievement" and Bros Aregbeso... grin

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by lakeside025(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wetin concern fashola with ondo affairs, abi shey hin be †ђξ p.r.o for acn ni..abeg make he hold his lagos o, we knw they have already won †ђξ election....ACN... Democracy for justice.. Egbe waa

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by lakeside025(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
kelvincoll: He said the masses are lamenting that the Olusegun Mimiko administration has failed to provide the basic amenities.

Fashola and his tactical way of running down the opposition, I bet he does not have his ears to the ground on lamentations in lagos state too. Accordingly to 2face no body holypass

I wonder what d ruling party is in osun state or am I d only one who didn't hear him talk of "ACN achievement" and Bros Aregbeso... grin
So wetin kon happen with that??... Aregbe is working αη∂ U̶̲̥̅̊ can't compare his administration with oyinlola one...ishe nlo l'osun, inapa ni kosi

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Maxymilliano(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Fashola should stop wasting his time, people hardly fall for cheap propaganda this days, that's why despite ACN huge war chest for last year election and the popularity of their candidates in States like Kwara (Dele Belgore), Benue (Prof. Steve Ugba), Abia (Prince Paul Ikonne) and Akwai Ibom (Senator John Udodehe), it still fails to record impressive votes that can create upsets even at election tribunals.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Alxmyr(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
LocalChamp: Akeredolu ‘ll transform Ondo, says Fashola
Posted by: Damisi Ojo and Leke Akeredolu, Akure Posted date: October 02, 2012 In: Featured, News | comment : 40

“I was disappointed when I read in a newspaper that the ruling Labour Party government promised to revamp the moribund industries in the state, if the people vote for him. My question is, what has he been doing in the last three and a half years? This is political propaganda. ACN will never make a promise without fulfilling it.

“Ondo has oil, gas and cocoa. This state is the pillar of cocoa production in the Southwest. As at now, the state should have been producing chocolates for export. By initiating this, there will be employment opportunities for the people. “In Lagos, we have engaged our people through the creation of jobs. Over 7,000 people have been employed at the Lagos State Traffic Management Agency (LASTMA), 17,000 people have benefited from our skill acquisition programme and they are now independent, feeding their families. I don’t know why Ondo’s own is different.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/akeredolu-ll-transform-ondo-says-fashola/

Well since Fashola, Tinubu protege and houseboy has decided to leave his business in Ikeja to spew thrash in Akure, then we need to remind him and his co-tax collectors that Ondo State will decide who govern them and not a godfather.
First, Ondo state is not interested in a governor who within five years inherited a debt of $190,435,328,000 but grow the debt to $517,677,672,as at June 2012. Even Tinubu despite what he stole, and his battle with the Federal Government which led to seizure of LG allocation, he did not run the state to that magnitude of debt.
Ondo state people know that they have oil, gas and cocoa; but they are not ready to allow that resources to pay part of Lagos debt or build another cocoa house in Ibadan as was done in the 50s.
If out of over 20 million Lagos population, Fashola can only boast of employing 7,000 as Lastma agberos, then Ondo state definitely does not need his type of leadership.
Ondo state will not want to be jailed for driving on pothole roads nor would want to fined for not planting flowers which should be discretional.
Ondo state University students would not want to wake up and have their school fees raised to N300,000 as their counterpart in LASU nor would they want their doctors to be sacked.
Ondo state does not want an administrator appointed in the sitting room of a tribal leader, Ondo state people want to make their choice and does not need distraction from a stooge governor!

12 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Leboska(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
sitting on d fence watching.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by misreal(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
[/size]

my brother tell dem oh
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by sdiq: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
pls anybody from ondo here make them tell us about mimiko cos me won no watin in do for them if in try or not

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by kelvincoll(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
lakeside025: So wetin kon happen with that??... Aregbe is working αη∂ U̶̲̥̅̊ can't compare his administration with oyinlola one...ishe nlo l'osun, inapa ni kosi

Well.. Sayeth you cos Fashola from his speech is yet to come in terms with that.. Oshobaba and even Ibikunle were well pronouced.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by kennytidistar(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
[Alxmyr]

Well since Fashola, Tinubu protege and houseboy has decided to leave
his business in Ikeja to spew thrash in Akure, then we need to remind
him and his co-tax collectors that Ondo State will decide who govern
them and not a godfather.
First, Ondo state is not interested in a governor who within five years
inherited a debt of $190,435,328,000 but grow the debt to
$517,677,672,as at June 2012. Even Tinubu despite what he stole, and his
battle with the Federal Government which led to seizure of LG
allocation, he did not run the state to that magnitude of debt.
Ondo state people know that they have oil, gas and cocoa; but they are
not ready to allow that resources to pay part of Lagos debt or build
another cocoa house in Ibadan as was done in the 50s.
If out of over 20 million Lagos population, Fashola can only boast of
employing 7,000 as Lastma agberos, then Ondo state definitely does not
need his type of leadership.
Ondo state will not want to be jailed for driving on pothole roads nor
would want to fined for not planting flowers which should be
discretional.
Ondo state University students would not want to wake up and have their
school fees raised to N300,000 as their counterpart in LASU nor would
they want their doctors to be sacked.
Ondo state does not want an administrator appointed in the sitting room
of a tribal leader, Ondo state people want to make their choice and does
not need distraction from a stooge governor!

GBAM 100% on point
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by mcchegzy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2012

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mimiko is doing well.. he should be given some credit. We all know nigerians nt to apreciate incubency until power change hands, den dey begin to rate d past higher dan d present.. Bt in d case of mimiko, even ACN faithful acknowlege d fact dt mimiko has tried becos OnDo state has neva had it xo good. most of d so called ACN faithfuls cannot argue wt labour party faithfuls on grounds of credibility. Wht dey say many @ times is dat mimiko has served/eaten, he shuld allow anoda person to come & serve/eat too. Or dat no body has ruled ondo state twice so mimikos own cant be difrent. Derz really no credible talk against mimiko & datz becos he has deliverd. Like som1 said, no body holy pass & mimiko hs done so much to put food on d table of many.. ACN is jst a propaganda party in ondo state..

Make dem rest their rascality joor.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alxmyr:

Well since Fashola, Tinubu protege and houseboy has decided to leave his business in Ikeja to spew thrash in Akure, then we need to remind him and his co-tax collectors that Ondo State will decide who govern them and not a godfather.
First, Ondo state is not interested in a governor who within five years inherited a debt of $190,435,328,000 but grow the debt to $517,677,672,as at June 2012. Even Tinubu despite what he stole, and his battle with the Federal Government which led to seizure of LG allocation, he did not run the state to that magnitude of debt.
Ondo state people know that they have oil, gas and cocoa; but they are not ready to allow that resources to pay part of Lagos debt or build another cocoa house in Ibadan as was done in the 50s.
If out of over 20 million Lagos population, Fashola can only boast of employing 7,000 as Lastma agberos, then Ondo state definitely does not need his type of leadership.
Ondo state will not want to be jailed for driving on pothole roads nor would want to fined for not planting flowers which should be discretional.
Ondo state University students would not want to wake up and have their school fees raised to N300,000 as their counterpart in LASU nor would they want their doctors to be sacked.
Ondo state does not want an administrator appointed in the sitting room of a tribal leader, Ondo state people want to make their choice and does not need distraction from a stooge governor!

I'm not into politics, and I detaste making unnecessary comment, but the fact is, Gov. Mimiko retrench a lot of workers but fail to employ a single person. I'm a student of the state university, which means I know more about my school more than yourself. A university having two lecture theatres, 3 blocks of classroom and some shitty laboratories. I know a lot of parent will prefer paying 30k as tuition fee, but the standard of learning is nothing to write home about, because in the long run, student will feel inferior to is colleagues in other university. The senior lecturers are sad, the non-teaching staffs are on strike.

I think the major town in ondo state are : Akure, Ondo town, Owo and Okitipupa. Apart from painting Akure, just state a single "project" which his administration worked on.

Meanwhile, planting flowers and tree isn't to help government, it is for you and me. It's helps in bioremediation, which in turns reduces the effect of ozone depletion. The flooding that is happening all over the country now can be corrected by planting trees. Dude, you really need to help your kids

13 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alxmyr:

As an Ondo Indigene, an Akoko man who grew up in Ondo town, one thing i can say for sure is that, our Governor spends a lot of our money on people like you who cleans up his mess on social media sites and you guys are doing a hell of a job defending what is not seen, when it is quite obvious to all what actually obtains.
One thing "you people" always evade are the issues raised and you defend him using sentiments, i have lived most of my adult life in Lagos and Ondo state where i was brought up.
Fashola talked about the rate of UNEMPLOYMENT (from what i have read here ooo, except of course we have two versions of this thread) in Ondo State vis a vis what could have been, given the resources at the disposal of Mr Governor being the only "Oil Producing" Governor in the southwest, one would expect that an intelligent response and at least a response that will convince us that you are worth being on his payroll would be to tell us what he has done in that regards and not sentiments.

If you are well informed you will agree with me that during the time of Pa Ajasin more than 6 companies were created to absorb graduates, examples of such include Oluwa Glass company, Ile Oluji Cocoa Products company, Ifon Ceramics, Nirrowi Timber and Wood processing Company in Ondo, and many more WITHIN JUST FOUR YEARS of a SINGLE TENURE. Also note that the rate of unemployment then was quite low, yet someone felt concerned, shouldn't the one with a bigger challenge (MIMIKO) be more concerned
Instead of at least trying to rescuscitate the DEAD Industries, he is leaving them DEADER (Permit me to use that BAD word to describe how bad the situation is)
Pa Adefarati created the Ondo State Oil Producing Area Development Commission during his own time, this Commission employed (and still do) a lot of people, DEVELOPED (as it ended with his tenure) the Oil Producing Area that had been neglected before his time. He was the first "Oil Producing" Governor to take such a step, replicating the idea of NDDC.
Pa Adefarati also established the Adekunle Ajasin University that absorbed a lot of unemployed graduates as at that time. He did also start the establishment of a Tomato Processing factory but he could not complete it, even though the Projest was about 75% completed when he was betrayed by the JUDAS we all know... SERIAL BETRAYER... SERIAL JUDAS, i would have said SERIAL KILLER but i dont want to be sentimental like you (i believe i havent said that, have i?)

I will really like you now to tell us what MIMIKO has done in the area of EMPLOYMENT (that is so convincing that we should vote for him, against the backdrop of achievements discussed above), real facts please, i would rather you lie though so i can tell Nairalanders who don't know, who you would want to mislead the REAL TRUTH.

Before commenting please note:
1. I have a friend undergoing a training programme on Power generation powered by the Lagos State Government, he is an Ondo Indigene, because he wasn't offered such an opportunity in his state, which Lagos offered.
2. My mother who i love so much is a Labour Party Member (a party faithful), so you can be assured i am not here to talk party, but to say the FACTS as they are.

13 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
See real ondo indigenes voicing out not paid internet trolls

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by aare07(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
INSHA ALLAH, MIMIKO WILL WIN.
BECAUSE HE SUPPORTED GEJ IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION..........................................
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Alxmyr(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
dorothy111:

I'm not into politics, and I detaste making unnecessary comment, but the fact is, Gov. Mimiko retrench a lot of workers but fail to employ a single person. I'm a student of the state university, which means I know more about my school more than yourself. A university having two lecture theatres, 3 blocks of classroom and some shitty laboratories. I know a lot of parent will prefer paying 30k as tuition fee, but the standard of learning is nothing to write home about, because in the long run, student will feel inferior to is colleagues in other university. The senior lecturers are sad, the non-teaching staffs are on strike.

I think the major town in ondo state are : Akure, Ondo town, Owo and Okitipupa. Apart from painting Akure, just state a single "project" which his administration worked on.

Meanwhile, planting flowers and tree isn't to help government, it is for you and me. It's helps in bioremediation, which in turns reduces the effect of ozone depletion. The flooding that is happening all over the country now can be corrected by planting trees. Dude, you really need to help your kids

You said you detest making unneccessary comment, but thats just what you just did.
Mimiko did not and I repeat, did not retrench any worker in Ondo state. I follow events in the state closely.
You said the state University has just only 3 classroom blocks and shitty lab. Though I have never been to that school before
but my friend who graduated from the school in 2005 feel you are lying that you are student of the school. Because, seven years ago when he graduated from faculty of Science, he said they had functional classrooms and laboratory.
You are right that some parents would prefer to pay 300k as tuition fee. But majority of parents in Nigeria today cannot afford 300k. By the way, has LASU turn to Harvard or Canbridge because of the fees they are paying?
If planting flowers is for Fashola government but for you and me, why would you and me go to prison for not planting flower? Or are you saying LASG outreached its boundary?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mimiko loyals, please tell me just one thing he did during his time in ondo state, just one!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by jeroton: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
I just laugh when I hear people stay in lagos $ talk about the state they v not been 2 you need to come to ondo state u will know that this is the end of mimiko's administration I don't belong to any party but as the thing is now mimiko will need juju or miracle to win d coming election the support is no longer there from d grass root for him.the thing is majority of jobs advertizing on tv are mainly in akure where visitors will quikly see,people are waiting aenestly for oct. 20 to cast their vote.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alxmyr:

You said you detest making unneccessary comment, but thats just what you just did.
Mimiko did not and I repeat, did not retrench any worker in Ondo state. I follow events in the state closely.
You said the state University has just only 3 classroom blocks and shitty lab. Though I have never been to that school before
but my friend who graduated from the school in 2005 feel you are lying that you are student of the school. Because, seven years ago when he graduated from faculty of Science, he said they had functional classrooms and laboratory.
You are right that some parents would prefer to pay 300k as tuition fee. But majority of parents in Nigeria today cannot afford 300k. By the way, has LASU turn to Harvard or Canbridge because of the fees they are paying?
If planting flowers is for Fashola government but for you and me, why would you and me go to prison for not planting flower? Or are you saying LASG outreached its boundary?

Okay, He didn't retrench right? How about aged workers? Did he left them in service? Common sense should answer that. I will upload a picture of my chemistry lab and the classroom. Mind you, I never said 300k, I said 30k, but you have to know that I'm doing my project work now, and all the reagent and apparatus are bought by students, some apparatus cost 120k, some reagent cost 40k, add it up, without money for characterization. Tell you what? Those schools paying 120k, won't have to go to other institution for characterization or buy those expensive apparatus because it it right there in the lab, which means you spend more when you economize.

Meanwhile, planting trees are for your unborn generations, and I really support it. It won't cost you so much, try and educate some people around you, tell them the need for such things, please.
God Bleas Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
dorothy111:

God bless you my brother, i hate people who argue with sentiments, at least all Nairalanders can judge who is telling the truth from your post as you are a direct victim of the EVILS of the MIMIKO Administration. Thank God that someone who has suffered directly from the MALadministration of a confused Governor has said it here for Nairalanders to know the way things are.
Those who don't know should also note that the Vice Chancellor of the University mentioned in the post above is the immediate younger brother of the Governor, one would expect that he would have easy access to funds with which he will transform the school (that is if he wants to, but since he doesn't then...). It was actually a thing of Joy for the University Community when he was announced as VC believing he will help the school to grow infrastructurally being the Governor's brother and also having lectured for a long time in the school but now they know better.
Funds are however being released regularly, huge sums at that, i have people who work there, so i know.
I think we should ask our MIMIKO guys, who i understand because most of them are unemployed they are employed by the State's Ministry of Social Media (Created by the Governor and for the Governor's ambition) to tell us what has happened in terms of development in the Adekunle Ajasin University since the Governor's brother became the school's VC.... we are waiting for FACTS, not name calling and sentiments....
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
aare07: INSHA ALLAH, MIMIKO WILL WIN.
BECAUSE HE SUPPORTED GEJ IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION..........................................

So what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal High Court Reveals Deadline For Political Cases / Ozekhome: Nigeria Currently Has No IGP, Adamu Occupying Office Illegally / Philip Aivoji Emerges Lagos PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.