Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper (23548 Views)

11 Ways To Make Money With Twitter / 10 Ways Of Making Money At NYSC Orientation Camp / Counting Your Money At The ATM: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by osamedia(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
As the NYSC orientation camp comes forth in few weeks or days ahead, i will like to reveal several ways coppers and non-coppers can use this event to make few cash for themselves just within 3 weeks. if you are looking for a sincere job opportunity that will keep you busy instead of sitting idle at home doing nothing, then engage yourself in any one of these few methods that suits you and you enjoy doing, and start making money. You can use the returns as capital for a bigger business or for any project that involves money. you can even save the money for Christmas and new year celebration or whatever you intend to do that need cash. It is your money you decide. Are you still asking what source of business can a corper do? keep reading i will unfold it below this article.

So what Business will i do within the 3 weeks NYSC Orientation Camp?
Well, for you to engage in any kind of this business on camp, you will have to register with the camp officials. The amount you will be charged for; depends on the kind of business you want to set up on camp. Once your registration has been approved, then you are free to go on with your business on camp without any kind of harassment.
If you think your business is too small to pay for registration, then, try and go into collaboration with another business on camp.

1. Start Selling Food and Drinks
Selling food and drinks like minerals, yoghurt, zobo, beers and other assorted drinks at the orientation camp will fetch you a lot of money no doubt about it. naturally humans can’t just do without food and drinks so go to the camp, set up a restaurant at the MAMI MARKET (nick-name given to markets at NYSC camps), offer your services to them and get your cash.
Although NYSC will provide food to Corpers, 3 times, in a day all through the duration of the Orientation exercise. Nevertheless, majority of Corpers on camp will find it difficult not going to MAMI MARKET to get a feel, of the local dishes in the community where the camp is located.
More so, at nights, MAMI MARKET seems to be the meeting and dating joints for Corpers and even Non-corpers on camp, hence, just imagine the number of drinks that will be sold everyday on camp. and if you sell yours, you get your cash.

2. Photocopying services
Yes of course, there will be a lot of xeroxing and photocopying of original files and documents by corpers at the camp. so if you arrange for a source of electricity or its alternative like a generator, together with a photocopying machine, you can take it to the camp and start doing business. i will advice you to go for the 3 in 1 deskjet photocopying machine that has a scanner on it.

3. Taking Photographs/photo shots
This is one of the hottest businesses on the camp. With thousands of Corpers engaging in different activities, for a whole 3 weeks, then, you should just imagine how much you can make from this business. No matter the competitions, you will surely have your own customers and make your money.With quality snaps shots, fast delivery and good customer interfacing skills, you will surely make it.
This business is easier for Non-Corpers because, as a Corper, in NYSC kit, you will not be allowed to do business during camp activities. Nevertheless, as a corper, if you have your personal digital camera, you can take loads of pictures during the activities. Then, during leisure time, you can ask one of the registered photographers on camp to help you print them out in town. All you just have to do is to give the person your memory card, coupled with good compensation.

4. Phone Calls and Battery Charging kiosk
Selling Recharge cards, offering phone call services and charging of mobile phone batteries can also make good money on camp for you.
All you just need to start this business is a small generator set, some desktop chargers, some power sockets and a kiosk. you can pay an electrician to wire the socket board perfectly for you.
You will have to be very careful with your customers phones, to avoid troubles; hence always make sure you label their phones or batteries with their names using a permanent marker/sellotape.
There might be competitions but there is no way you will not get your own share of the market.

5. Film Video Business:
This is a very good business which is not really common in most camps as compared to photography. I so much love this business because, the returns can be so high beyond your imagination if you really mean business.
Get a good video camcorder, you will have to cover all camp activities. there after, edit the whole stuff and burn it to DVD for Corpers to buy and take home after the Orientation exercise. Wondering how sensible it is to burn all 3 weeks activities into a DVD and also make plenty copies? just buy the nero smart burner software and install it on your PC. it helps you burn copies of DVDs fast.
The content of the DVD which you will offer for sale will just be short pieces of the major activities that will be carried out on camp. i think with your Blackberry phones, you can also make some reasonable coverages.
If you are to make 90% of Corpers to buy your DVD, then you just have to prove to them that they appear in the video. To make this happen, try and make sure you cover all Corpers while they line up on the Parade ground, Platoon by Platoon. More so, try and be on ground with your camera when they are on queue for registration, food and during the endurance trek. Those are the instances you can capture almost all Corpers on camp.
What if you come to camp with a TV and DVD, so that every night, you can be showing the stuffs on TV ? If a Corper sees him/herself in the video, don’t you think he/she might instantly register to get a copy of your DVD before the end of the orientation camp? That’s food for thought.
To make money engaging in this business on camp, you don’t need to know how to edit videos nor how to burn videos to DVD. I am very sure there will be some video producers in town, that will do all these for you, just for some token.

6. Laundry services:
There are many Corpers out there that will not be able wash their kits by themselves while on camp, for different reasons best known to them some are very lazy perhaps, hence all they do is to find someone that will help them wash their dirty kits and pay some cash in return.
More so, Corpers don’t go to camp with electric irons. Even at most camp, Corpers are not allowed to make use of electric gadgets. As a result of this, you will be making extra money just helping Corpers to Iron their clothes. you can use a charcoal pressing iron but make sure you are careful with it. label every shirt, khaki or jungle boot received with the Corper’s unique State code, so that when the owner comes back to claim his/her khaki, you will find it very easy to locate it without any mix-up with other khakis that are in your care.
You might not be able to do this business alone because I wonder what you will do when you have over a hundred of kits on ground to be washed and ironed. Corpers will be mad at you if you tell them that their kits are not ready when they are suppose to wear it to the parade ground, the next morning.
Buy a washing machine if you can afford one or better still organize boys whom are willing to combine the business with you, while some of them will be washing, some will be ironing, you will be on the field, marketing and others will be going from one hostel to another, packing dirty kits to their stand. If you are to do all these all alone, what do you think might happen to you in the long run?

7. Mending torn clothes:
You can also make money on camp helping Corpers to fix their torn wears. Most kits supplied to majority of the corpers don’t suit them, hence many of them always love to adjust the size to fit them properly. More so,there are usually cases where shorts tear during exercises.
Hence, if you can be fixing all these for corpers, you will surely be making some real cash.

8. Free browsing Configuration:
Most corpers will come to camp with phones and laptops. if you know how to configure mobile phones and laptops for free browsing, then these is your opportunity. note that only web-enabled phones that will be able to browse, provided there is at least, GPRS service at the camp location. As a corper, you can be making some money for yourself if you can be configuring free browsing for fellow corpers just for a token. It can also fetched you a lot of new friends if you are doing it free.
You can also maintain a mini cyber cafe with about five computers using the mtn mifi modem like device that can connect five computers via WiFi connection

9. Video and games viewing centers:
You can also make money on camp setting up a games/video viewing center. If you can offer games like snooker, table tennis and video games, at your center, then, you will surely make some good cash.
A friend of mine thought me how to make money with my PS3 game console, he was a copper then, and he told me he used to make a lot of cash offering this services to people who love games especially the football type. its a business for every body and its good try it.
More so, if premier league/champions league matches fall within the duration of the orientation camp, then its obvious that you will make money if you can make these matches available to corpers on camp.

10. Selling Inspirational books and offer unique services:
You can also make money on camp selling Inspirational books, Novels, Motivational books, Cutleries, Magazines, Newspapers, wears, musical CDs etc you can also write a book on how to do anything that you know will attract peoples attention.
What of setting up a mini barbing salon or a nail-fixing center? The list is endless. Just think of something you know Corpers will need/love to buy and you will see money flowing well into your pocket.

11. As a Corper, you can leverage on your presence on camp to help some businesses or companies to market their products in return for commissions. On camp, you will see different corpers trying to introduce you to one business or the other. You will even see some sharing fliers and handbills.
All these are ways of making money either directly or indirectly.

During one of my friend’s time on camp, He introduced his Bulksms serviceto some Corpers and even let them realize that they can be making money during their service year, just as a BULKSMS CONSULTANT to churches, private schools, businesses, organizations, clubs etc.
Till now, most of his mates on camp that time do buy their bulksms from www.osamediasolutions.com/bulksms and some even been asking him how they too,As a Corper, you can leverage on your presence on camp to help some businesses or companies to market their products in return for commissions. On camp, you will see different corpers trying to introduce you to one business or the other. You will even see some sharing fliers and handbills. All these are ways of making money either directly or indirectly.
Marketing tips

Branding also helps a lot. Get a stand in the market place, erect your umbrella with a big banner carrying the name of your business, and probably be putting on Vests customized with the name of your business. With these, your business name will be ringing in the head of Corpers on camp and they will also find it easy to reach and patronize you.
It will also help you a lot if you are already on ground as at the time Corpers are registering for admission into camp. While corpers are lining up for registration, you can easily walk around, welcoming them to camp, while at the same time introducing your business to them. Help them with some little things during registrations and you will see them dancing to your ads.
Well, let me stop here for now….With this article of mine, I am optimistic that if you are the type that has been looking for ways of making money for yourself at NYSC camps, then you should now have ideas of what you can do.

EVERY ORIENTATION CAMP IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. IF YOU MISS OUT IN ONE, YOU CAN ALWAYS PREPARE AHEAD OF THE NEXT ONE. IF YOU ARE POOR, PLEASE, STOP BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT, JUST BLAME YOURSELF.

If you have any question to ask, have some experience to share or just want to appreciate this piece of information, try and use the comment form below this article.
http://rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com/11-ways-to-make-money-at-nysc-orientation-camp-as-a-coper-or-non-coper/

4 Likes

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by benz33(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
good one

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by cfola: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2013
Count down to Orientation Camp and then posting to your PPA.

While out there serving your country the best way you can, I enjoin to consider equipping yourself too by taking our online Project Management training course.

The wonderful thing about the programme is the flexibility of learning it allows you and a whole lot more.

1. The Course is online. You can access your courses anywhere and anytime. Whether you are in a remote village in Baga area of Borno or the metropolitan CBD District of Abuja, you still get to access your studies via the internet.

2. The Course allows you to meet other Corpers from other states thereby allowing you to hook up with friends who NYSC through posting have separated you from.

3. You start effectively managing Projects from your 'Community Development Project' work. You should take a Project Management training course to better understand and manage the CD Project.

4. In a bid to get our youths to do their work using project management methods, our Online Project management training course is now only N8,000 inclusive of Certificate and you get value for your money. It is our way of promoting the Nigerian dream!

5. Your certificate on completion will be shipped to you anywhere you are located within Nigeria only.

6. The E-learning Portal has an online forum that allows you to collaborate with fellow corp members both on your course and other issues.

7. as demand and request come, we hope to add new features and courses to the portal to further embrace a wider spectrum of our youths.

8. Don't procrastinate, get that edge over your peers join the PM Nigeria E-Learning portal today!
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by sonety2k(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2013
cool
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by FatBusyBee(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2013
cfola: Count down to Orientation Camp and then posting to your PPA.

While out there serving your country the best way you can, I enjoin to consider equipping yourself too by taking our online Project Management training course.

The wonderful thing about the programme is the flexibility of learning it allows you and a whole lot more.

1. The Course is online. You can access your courses anywhere and anytime. Whether you are in a remote village in Baga area of Borno or the metropolitan CBD District of Abuja, you still get to access your studies via the internet.

2. The Course allows you to meet other Corpers from other states thereby allowing you to hook up with friends who NYSC through posting have separated you from.

3. You start effectively managing Projects from your 'Community Development Project' work. You should take a Project Management training course to better understand and manage the CD Project.

4. In a bid to get our youths to do their work using project management methods, our Online Project management training course is now only N8,000 inclusive of Certificate and you get value for your money. It is our way of promoting the Nigerian dream!

5. Your certificate on completion will be shipped to you anywhere you are located within Nigeria only.

6. The E-learning Portal has an online forum that allows you to collaborate with fellow corp members both on your course and other issues.

7. as demand and request come, we hope to add new features and courses to the portal to further embrace a wider spectrum of our youths.

8. Don't procrastinate, get that edge over your peers join the PM Nigeria E-Learning portal today!

Hello sir, my little sister is about going for the next ot camp and i was hoping she could engage herself with something useful while there...pls could you tellme what's the benefit of your online program compared to others...and also can i have your phone nos so i could call and confirm more...
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by cfola: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello Busybee,

Thank you for your inquiry.

1. Like I mentioned earlier, the online Project Management training course allows NYSC corpers to access the training/study materials from anywhere they are located or posted to.

Even if you are in a remote village, so far you can access the Internet, it will be easy to view our e-learning portal ( with your Blackberry/Androids or any other smart Phone to download your courses, take your assignments and run your tests remotely. You receive live interactions/collaboration with your trainers and fellow trainees online.

2. It is the cheapest Project Management course available with online access. We have gone this low (N8,000) so as to make it affordable to as many youth corp members a possible. We have done this as part of our Social responsibility to developing our youths in Nigeria.

3. Your certificate will be shipped to you anywhere you are in Nigeria or anywhere you request us to deliver to. It does not indicate that you did online training, they are the same certificate we give to our classroom participants!

4. The project Management course remains the only management course that marries all professions together, so whatever course you studied, project management is vital to you because it is life and practicable science.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by cfola: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
FatBusyBee:

Hello sir, my little sister is about going for the next ot camp and i was hoping she could engage herself with something useful while there...pls could you tell me what's the benefit of your online program compared to others...and also can i have your phone nos so i could call and confirm more...

My number is 08023866209, you can also send us a mail on felix@pmnigeria.com.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by FatBusyBee(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
cfola: Hello Busybee,

Thank you for your inquiry.

1. Like I mentioned earlier, the online Project Management training course allows NYSC corpers to access the training/study materials from anywhere they are located or posted to.

Even if you are in a remote village, so far you can access the Internet, it will be easy to view our e-learning portal ( with your Blackberry/Androids or any other smart Phone to download your courses, take your assignments and run your tests remotely. You receive live interactions/collaboration with your trainers and fellow trainees online.

2. It is the cheapest Project Management course available with online access. We have gone this low (N8,000) so as to make it affordable to as many youth corp members a possible. We have done this as part of our Social responsibility to developing our youths in Nigeria.

3. Your certificate will be shipped to you anywhere you are in Nigeria or anywhere you request us to deliver to. It does not indicate that you did online training, they are the same certificate we give to our classroom participants!

4. The project Management course remains the only management course that marries all professions together, so whatever course you studied, project management is vital to you because it is life and practicable science.

thank you for your prompt response...i will call my sis to brief her and we will get back to you...BTW, did you say #8k...ive come across project management courses with #45 - 60k price tag...why is yours that cheap? or is the price only for youth corpers...
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by cfola: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
The N8,000 is only for serving corp members and it includes the Certificate too.

Infact to be part of the programme, you will be requested to send us a scanned copy of your

1. CALL UP LETTER or LETTER OF POSTING (PPA)

2. Your SCHOOL STATEMENT OF RESULT.

3. Payment/Deposit slip

Once we receive the documents and confirm your status, we open up the portal to give you access to your study materials through your login details.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2013
i really sat
back thinking of a way to create profit
makin opportunity not just for my self
but for NYSC Members too.and below
was what i discovered.
a leather wrist band (bracelet)with the
word "NYSC" crested on it.its not
like the normal rubber you see
around.
its made of thick leather and alloy . it
matches your uniform and since
majority are youth ,thus the reason
for the bracelet.
here is the deal-
you buy
100pcs at 13000 and
re sell at 250 each
(every camp has over 3000 corp
members.,meaning the chances of
selling just 100 is high)
100*#250=#25,000
profit of #13,000
now imagine you buy 200pcs?
your suggestions are welcomed.keep
your replies and question coming i
will try and answer as soon as i can.
please i aint compelling anyone.
thanks.
psychjerry@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by gbengalite(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please i need your permission to post this on Nysc Enugu Page which am the admin with your link.
It will be a good exposure for your Website.

www.facebook.com/NyscEnugu

osamedia: As the NYSC orientation camp comes forth in few weeks or days ahead, i will like to reveal several ways coppers and non-coppers can use this event to make few cash for themselves just within 3 weeks. if you are looking for a sincere job opportunity that will keep you busy instead of sitting idle at home doing nothing, then engage yourself in any one of these few methods that suits you and you enjoy doing, and start making money. You can use the returns as capital for a bigger business or for any project that involves money. you can even save the money for Christmas and new year celebration or whatever you intend to do that need cash. It is your money you decide. Are you still asking what source of business can a corper do? keep reading i will unfold it below this article.

Well, for you to engage in any kind of this business on camp, you will have to register with the camp officials. The amount you will be charged for; depends on the kind of business you want to set up on camp. Once your registration has been approved, then you are free to go on with your business on camp without any kind of harassment.
If you think your business is too small to pay for registration, then, try and go into collaboration with another business on camp.

Selling food and drinks like minerals, yoghurt, zobo, beers and other assorted drinks at the orientation camp will fetch you a lot of money no doubt about it. naturally humans can’t just do without food and drinks so go to the camp, set up a restaurant at the MAMI MARKET (nick-name given to markets at NYSC camps), offer your services to them and get your cash.
Although NYSC will provide food to Corpers, 3 times, in a day all through the duration of the Orientation exercise. Nevertheless, majority of Corpers on camp will find it difficult not going to MAMI MARKET to get a feel, of the local dishes in the community where the camp is located.
More so, at nights, MAMI MARKET seems to be the meeting and dating joints for Corpers and even Non-corpers on camp, hence, just imagine the number of drinks that will be sold everyday on camp. and if you sell yours, you get your cash.

2. Photocopying services
Yes of course, there will be a lot of xeroxing and photocopying of original files and documents by corpers at the camp. so if you arrange for a source of electricity or its alternative like a generator, together with a photocopying machine, you can take it to the camp and start doing business. i will advice you to go for the 3 in 1 deskjet photocopying machine that has a scanner on it.

This is one of the hottest businesses on the camp. With thousands of Corpers engaging in different activities, for a whole 3 weeks, then, you should just imagine how much you can make from this business. No matter the competitions, you will surely have your own customers and make your money.With quality snaps shots, fast delivery and good customer interfacing skills, you will surely make it.
This business is easier for Non-Corpers because, as a Corper, in NYSC kit, you will not be allowed to do business during camp activities. Nevertheless, as a corper, if you have your personal digital camera, you can take loads of pictures during the activities. Then, during leisure time, you can ask one of the registered photographers on camp to help you print them out in town. All you just have to do is to give the person your memory card, coupled with good compensation.

Selling Recharge cards, offering phone call services and charging of mobile phone batteries can also make good money on camp for you.
All you just need to start this business is a small generator set, some desktop chargers, some power sockets and a kiosk. you can pay an electrician to wire the socket board perfectly for you.
You will have to be very careful with your customers phones, to avoid troubles; hence always make sure you label their phones or batteries with their names using a permanent marker/sellotape.
There might be competitions but there is no way you will not get your own share of the market.

5. Film Video Business:
This is a very good business which is not really common in most camps as compared to photography. I so much love this business because, the returns can be so high beyond your imagination if you really mean business.
Get a good video camcorder, you will have to cover all camp activities. there after, edit the whole stuff and burn it to DVD for Corpers to buy and take home after the Orientation exercise. Wondering how sensible it is to burn all 3 weeks activities into a DVD and also make plenty copies? just buy the nero smart burner software and install it on your PC. it helps you burn copies of DVDs fast.
The content of the DVD which you will offer for sale will just be short pieces of the major activities that will be carried out on camp. i think with your Blackberry phones, you can also make some reasonable coverages.
If you are to make 90% of Corpers to buy your DVD, then you just have to prove to them that they appear in the video. To make this happen, try and make sure you cover all Corpers while they line up on the Parade ground, Platoon by Platoon. More so, try and be on ground with your camera when they are on queue for registration, food and during the endurance trek. Those are the instances you can capture almost all Corpers on camp.
What if you come to camp with a TV and DVD, so that every night, you can be showing the stuffs on TV ? If a Corper sees him/herself in the video, don’t you think he/she might instantly register to get a copy of your DVD before the end of the orientation camp? That’s food for thought.
To make money engaging in this business on camp, you don’t need to know how to edit videos nor how to burn videos to DVD. I am very sure there will be some video producers in town, that will do all these for you, just for some token.

6. Laundry services:
There are many Corpers out there that will not be able wash their kits by themselves while on camp, for different reasons best known to them some are very lazy perhaps, hence all they do is to find someone that will help them wash their dirty kits and pay some cash in return.
More so, Corpers don’t go to camp with electric irons. Even at most camp, Corpers are not allowed to make use of electric gadgets. As a result of this, you will be making extra money just helping Corpers to Iron their clothes. you can use a charcoal pressing iron but make sure you are careful with it. label every shirt, khaki or jungle boot received with the Corper’s unique State code, so that when the owner comes back to claim his/her khaki, you will find it very easy to locate it without any mix-up with other khakis that are in your care.
You might not be able to do this business alone because I wonder what you will do when you have over a hundred of kits on ground to be washed and ironed. Corpers will be mad at you if you tell them that their kits are not ready when they are suppose to wear it to the parade ground, the next morning.
Buy a washing machine if you can afford one or better still organize boys whom are willing to combine the business with you, while some of them will be washing, some will be ironing, you will be on the field, marketing and others will be going from one hostel to another, packing dirty kits to their stand. If you are to do all these all alone, what do you think might happen to you in the long run?

7. Mending torn clothes:
You can also make money on camp helping Corpers to fix their torn wears. Most kits supplied to majority of the corpers don’t suit them, hence many of them always love to adjust the size to fit them properly. More so,there are usually cases where shorts tear during exercises.
Hence, if you can be fixing all these for corpers, you will surely be making some real cash.

Most corpers will come to camp with phones and laptops. if you know how to configure mobile phones and laptops for free browsing, then these is your opportunity. note that only web-enabled phones that will be able to browse, provided there is at least, GPRS service at the camp location. As a corper, you can be making some money for yourself if you can be configuring free browsing for fellow corpers just for a token. It can also fetched you a lot of new friends if you are doing it free.
You can also maintain a mini cyber cafe with about five computers using the mtn mifi modem like device that can connect five computers via WiFi connection

You can also make money on camp setting up a games/video viewing center. If you can offer games like snooker, table tennis and video games, at your center, then, you will surely make some good cash.
A friend of mine thought me how to make money with my PS3 game console, he was a copper then, and he told me he used to make a lot of cash offering this services to people who love games especially the football type. its a business for every body and its good try it.
More so, if premier league/champions league matches fall within the duration of the orientation camp, then its obvious that you will make money if you can make these matches available to corpers on camp.

You can also make money on camp selling Inspirational books, Novels, Motivational books, Cutleries, Magazines, Newspapers, wears, musical CDs etc you can also write a book on how to do anything that you know will attract peoples attention.
What of setting up a mini barbing salon or a nail-fixing center? The list is endless. Just think of something you know Corpers will need/love to buy and you will see money flowing well into your pocket.

11. As a Corper, you can leverage on your presence on camp to help some businesses or companies to market their products in return for commissions. On camp, you will see different corpers trying to introduce you to one business or the other. You will even see some sharing fliers and handbills.

During one of my friend’s time on camp, He introduced his Bulksms serviceto some Corpers and even let them realize that they can be making money during their service year, just as a BULKSMS CONSULTANT to churches, private schools, businesses, organizations, clubs etc.
Till now, most of his mates on camp that time do buy their bulksms from www.osamediasolutions.com/bulksms and some even been asking him how they too,As a Corper, you can leverage on your presence on camp to help some businesses or companies to market their products in return for commissions. On camp, you will see different corpers trying to introduce you to one business or the other. You will even see some sharing fliers and handbills. All these are ways of making money either directly or indirectly.
Marketing tips

Branding also helps a lot. Get a stand in the market place, erect your umbrella with a big banner carrying the name of your business, and probably be putting on Vests customized with the name of your business. With these, your business name will be ringing in the head of Corpers on camp and they will also find it easy to reach and patronize you.
It will also help you a lot if you are already on ground as at the time Corpers are registering for admission into camp. While corpers are lining up for registration, you can easily walk around, welcoming them to camp, while at the same time introducing your business to them. Help them with some little things during registrations and you will see them dancing to your ads.
Well, let me stop here for now….With this article of mine, I am optimistic that if you are the type that has been looking for ways of making money for yourself at NYSC camps, then you should now have ideas of what you can do.

EVERY ORIENTATION CAMP IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. IF YOU MISS OUT IN ONE, YOU CAN ALWAYS PREPARE AHEAD OF THE NEXT ONE. IF YOU ARE POOR, PLEASE, STOP BLAMING THE GOVERNMENT, JUST BLAME YOURSELF.

If you have any question to ask, have some experience to share or just want to appreciate this piece of information, try and use the comment form below this article.
http://rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com/11-ways-to-make-money-at-nysc-orientation-camp-as-a-coper-or-non-coper/
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2013
hello fellow nairalander
special greeting to obechere,
all coper both those concluding their
P.O.P., those in the camp, and
intending.
i went through some pages on the
topic and realised no one has said
any thing to improve financial
strength of business minded coper.
i figured out a new way to make profit
as a copper on camp.specially those
reporting newly.
it kinda sound simple ''BRACELET"
YES BRACELET
The bracelet is made of leather and
can be worn on the wrist as part of
your costume.(check image)
HERE IS THE DEAL.
i sell a specific quantity to you then
you resell. very simple.
every camp has over 2000 corp men
and women major youths.
e.g
CLIENT X buys 200nysc bracelet from
me at the rate of 180per unit.and re
sell at 250@per when he gets to
camp.
#180 * 200 = #36,000
sells @ #250 * 200 = #50,000
profit #50,000 - 36000 = #14,000
note .
200pcs is not my MOQ(minimum
order quantity)
location is not a barrier
interested participants can keep their
questions coming.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2013

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by niceluvsus(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2013
It's really great...i practice the 11th ....the word MAMI MARKET came from the word MINI MARKET
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by AmandaaaP(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Become a distribuor of this new and revolutionary product

http:naijabizmall.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by AmandaaaP(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Become a distribuor of this new and revolutionary product

http://naijabizmall.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Uthman75: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Honstly, this is the most exciting topic I came across. More grease to your elbow. Thanks for the info.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by jesuseun1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
online free courses click, www.moocnigeria.com
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by ayaba(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Make money by reselling our wristbands and power banks

if you have access to any of the camps lets work
together
WhatsApp: 08035820401
BBM: 74BA5544

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Samabu07(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Solar Battery chargers for Laptops and Phone would sell too. This would amount to bad business for all those that charges mobile phones with Generator.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Agrika: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2014
O.p u forgot to add hair-dressing
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by vicsoj007(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
don't tell me u forgot beer parlour
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by ultrazone(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
PPP
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by pharigoldltd: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Nice thread, it's very helpful.
We can make customized NYSC wristband & lapel pin for you to resell and start making cool cash from camp. Contact us on:08059205086 08107769153 pharigoldltd@yahoo.com

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by sotimonpe(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
I will also like to include the following businesses. you can start any of the listed businesses below
with less than or =N7000

1. Mobile marketing Business read more here http://hostniger.com/samlowo/mobile-marketing-business-where-money-is/

2. Information business: send me an email to get free report on how to start this business (lowoa5@gmail.com)

3. Website Design and web-hosting Business
4. Importation Business
5. Book/special report writing business
6. Selling of Air-time and data bundle through online (internet)

for more information on any of the listed above pls. call 08075800577 or send mail to (lowoa5@gmail.com)
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by TheGuy5: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make your own money!
Train hard, work simple and smart!
Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru
Skill is the capital you need!
A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited.
Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the image.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc
Or click link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Lanria: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
osamedia:
As the NYSC orientation camp comes forth in few weeks or days ahead, i will like to reveal several ways coppers and non-coppers can use this event to make few cash for themselves just within 3 weeks. if you are looking for a sincere job opportunity that will keep you busy instead of sitting idle at home doing nothing, then engage yourself in any one of these few methods that suits you and you enjoy doing, and start making money. You can use the returns as capital for a bigger business or for any project that involves money. you can even save the money for Christmas and new year celebration or whatever you intend to do that need cash. It is your money you decide. Are you still asking what source of business can a corper do? keep reading i will unfold it below this article.

2. Photocopying services

5. Film Video Business:

6. Laundry services:

7. Mending torn clothes:

Marketing tips

. pls how do I enrol in camps for training corpers on beads n Gele tying?Tanx
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Obongawanesther(f): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
How would this business be possible wen there's no time to even wash ur cloths in d camp?
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by Hollaryeenqah: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
The fashion designer work at camp, i can't bring my machine to camp, den how do u expect me us to do dat?
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper by grabAbargain: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Check out these vacancies:

Management Accountant, The Place

Online Sales Consultant and Analyst, ZeroFinance

Accountant at Hausba Smarthomes, Abuja

Data Analyst (Freelance), Lagos

Security Analyst at Jumia, Lagos

Warehouse Assistant UNICEF, Lagos

Read requirements and how to apply on

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.