Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

NASCO Cornflakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NASCO Cornflakes (3766 Views)

The Strange And Facinating History Of Cornflakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASCO Cornflakes by sophy09: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
I can't believe there is still NASCO cornflakes in Nigeria. Was browsing different website and I came across it.

http://www.nascogrp.com/products/units.php
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by nikkyshyne(f): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Why? You wish them dead?
Actually my breakfast this morning.
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by emilyone(f): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2012
yeah,and it comes with different flavours
i recently bought the strawberry tastes so yummy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by sophy09: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Do they still have the wafers?
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by emilyone(f): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
nah! i doubt
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2012
sophy09: I can't believe there is still NASCO cornflakes in Nigeria. Was browsing different website and I came across it.

http://www.nascogrp.com/products/units.php
Are you in Nigeria? (No offense intended, it's just that you said you couldn't believe NASCO cornflakes still existed). The cereal has been there since forever and is in basically every shop/store.
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by ghettodreamz(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2012
Na waoooo.. Na anything fit enter NL, sha.. Maybe, me sef go find something wey de funny post here.

1 Like

Re: NASCO Cornflakes by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
emilyone: yeah,and it comes with different flavours
i recently bought the strawberry tastes so yummy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

hmm. didnt know they had that. will try it out soon
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by loisypee: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well I had a different experience just now while taking Nasco cornflakes. Unbelievable.. A piece of broom and a chunk of sand. Don't think I want to try d brand again
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by Cocoyamu: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2016
loisypee:
Well I had a different experience just now while taking Nasco cornflakes. Unbelievable.. A piece of broom and a chunk of sand. Don't think I want to try d brand again

Ehn Ehn.., you typed all this in bid to spoil another man's market. karma is watching you ooo.... And you will soon know it's a Bitch!
I fear you omo eniyan Aiye
Re: NASCO Cornflakes by NIJJAking(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
after chicken nasco corn flask was my best child hood dream food. As I child I always thought of when I will grow up and eat a full big pack at once and that dream has been fulfilled severally, but couldn't eat all at once

(1) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) / ~Gbegiri Soup Recipe~ / Beans Flour For Making Moi Moi And Akara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.