Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

What's Wrong With Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Virgins? (9619 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
What's up with virgins putting their virginity on full display? Do they not covet it anymore?

It reminds me of Lolo Jones, the American Olympian. During an interview, she announced that she is still a virgin at 29. My first thoughts were who cares? Is that why she was sent to Beijing and London?

Then, there's the case of the Brazilian girl who is actually auctioning her virginity. She claims that some, not most or all, of the money will go to charity.

I've forgotten which tv show I was watching. It was a show where a dating guru was trying to help people who had no luck building or maintaining relationships. As you may have guessed, there was a virgin on the show. The dating guru paired her with another guy who needed dating help. They were at a restaurant and ordered their food. Before the appetizers reached the table, she already announced that she was still a virgin. She had the biggest grin on her face. Meanwhile, the guy's face was of total confusion, as would mine if I were in his shoes.

Why are some virgins so quick to announce their virginity? Something they've held onto for so long, it appears, they're so quick to dash as well. This was exactly what the dating guru told the woman on he show. Rather than to safekeep it, the woman mentioned it almost immediately, not only degrading herself, but making herself look cheap, desperate, and foolish.

I wonder how many guys would actually choose a girl who mentions her sex status first thing on their date.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimyem: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Real virgins almost never talk about it...
#fact!!#

12 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
this is actually directed to onila cheesy

Anyways those virgins that are loud mouthed have one agenda in mind even though they would deny it: THEY WANNA LOSE IT sad
They play this negative psych on boys telling them that they are virgins knowing fully well that the guys would want a fresh meat on a pile. They could look unattractive or shy to converse with a guy and they use these virgin stories and take pride in them to corroborate their inquisitive attitude. Most of them could even have vibrattors and dildoees in their closet to get rid of the excess estrogen levels when watching indecency movies showing how much they're missing out. If you want to be a virgin, it's your human right to treasure up your hymen not to advertise it for thugs out there

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by okooloyun1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Omg! Another virgin thread. Op i know where you are pointing your finger to on NL but i won't say it coz i don't want one naughty sweet 16 to spit on me.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Rocktation(f): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: Real virgins almost never talk about it...
#fact!!#
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thank you my sister. Thats is why you are my biggest crush on this NL. Did you remember that Nicki Minaj's own too? I really dont get o! Why answer a question you've not been asked? In this day and age a man should look for a decent wife, whether virgin or not who has character, poise, confidence, ambition and the brains to take care of her family. Virgin does not mean you have all these things o! This thing don tire me sef. Virgin this virgin that. . .mcheew!

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
ogugua88: What's up with virgins putting their virginity on full display? Do they not covet it anymore?

It reminds me of Lolo Jones, the American Olympian. During an interview, she announced that she is still a virgin at 29. My first thoughts were who cares? Is that why she was sent to Beijing and London?

Then, there's the case of the Brazilian girl who is actually auctioning her virginity. She claims that some, not most or all, of the money will go to charity.

I've forgotten which tv show I was watching. It was a show where a dating guru was trying to help people who had no luck building or maintaining relationships. As you may have guessed, there was a virgin on the show. The dating guru paired her with another guy who needed dating help. They were at a restaurant and ordered their food. Before the appetizers reached the table, she already announced that she was still a virgin. She had the biggest grin on her face. Meanwhile, the guy's face was of total confusion, as would mine if I were in his shoes.

Why are some virgins so quick to announce their virginity? Something they've held onto for so long, it appears, they're so quick to dash as well. This was exactly what the dating guru told the woman on he show. Rather than to safekeep it, the woman mentioned it almost immediately, not only degrading herself, but making herself look cheap, desperate, and foolish.

I wonder how many guys would actually choose a girl who mentions her sex status first thing on their date.
abeg ask Onila grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Goldieluks: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where is Onila the Federal Association of Virgins Narialand?
Come and defend yourself here.
tongue
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by tellwsdom: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by jmoore(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2012
#fact!!#

generalization is wrong.

@Op Lola, Tim Tebow and other celebrities that are still virgins use their celebrity status to promote a cause for s-exual purity so theres nothing wrong if they say they are virgins cos it helps to instill the belief in younger ones that they can really stay away from sex until marriage.

Its knowing when to say it and why. A girl doesn't need to tell her date that she's still a virgin.

9 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by MrsChima(f): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2012
Yall jealous of us virgins. Muaaah.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by ITbomb(m): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I gotta change dictionary.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2012
Haters!!!!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Metalgoong(m): 1:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Haters!!

The questions should be: What is wrong with all these promiscuous girls.

Thumbs up for all the virgins in the house! grin

10 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Metalgoong: Haters!!

The questions should be: What is wrong with all these promiscuous girls.

Thumbs up for all the virgins in the house! grin
like say u never disvargin woman before common ashewo like u cool
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Goldieluks: 1:40am On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: like say u never disvargin woman before common ashewo like u cool
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by NEROSKY(m): 1:41am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: Where is Onila the Federal Association of Virgins Narialand?
Come and defend yourself here.
tongue
ah! grin
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2012
Because they are not virgins either physically or mentally. Like Slimyem said, real virgins almost never talk about it. Real virgins would never declare openly "I am a virgin" if they don't have an interior motive. Many girls claim virginity because they think it sounds cool or would make them appear good and would attract more guys to them. Some might not be virgins but claim virginity for the same reason. I understand it's a thing of pride but it's not something to declare openly to some random person.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2012
ogugua88: What's up with virgins putting their virginity on full display? Do they not covet it anymore?

If you wanna diss Onila, Tim Tebow and Jeremy Lin do it direct n not indirect. Yes being a virgin especially @ 29 is a big deal. Who cares? I do.

If you're vexing for them go get yours back.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 03, 2012
And who da fcukkk is dissing Tim Tebow?

I'm listening. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
And who da fcukkk is dissing Tim Tebow?

I'm listening. . . . lipsrsealed

Lool are you a fan? But seriously Tim Tebow need to get laid BIG time (in Stewie Griffin's voice)
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Lool are you a fan? But seriously Tim Tebow need to get laid BIG time (in Stewie Griffin's voice)

He was one of us, still is one of us cheesy

What makes you think so?
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He was one of us, still is one of us cheesy

What makes you think so?

What makes me think he needs to get laid? Gosh I'm tired of his anon over religious ish.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101:

What makes me think he needs to get laid? Gosh I'm tired of his anon over religious ish.

Same here. But he's still lovable jare
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101:

If you wanna diss Onila, Tim Tebow and Jeremy Lin do it direct n not indirect. Yes being a virgin especially @ 29 is a big deal. Who cares? I do.

If you're vexing for them go get yours back.

I'm not dissing anyone. I'm not vexing for anyone. It was merely a question and observation backed by a few examples, so calm down.

It isn't a big deal until people make it one. People sensationalize what doesn't need to be sensationlized. That's my one beef with homosexuals. One day, I took to twitter and told everyone I was coming out of the closet........... as a heterosexual. Everyone laughed at me and thought I had important news. Why should one be news and the other not? And does it truly need to be publicized or announced?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2012
As for the rest of you, onila's name wasn't in my initial post, so don't drag her into it. I don't start threads for Nairalanders, sorry to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm not dissing anyone. I'm not vexing for anyone. It was merely a question and observation backed by a few examples, so calm down.

It isn't a big deal until people make it one. People sensationalize what doesn't need to be sensationlized. That's my one beef with homosexuals. One day, I took to twitter and told everyone I was coming out of the closet........... as a heterosexual. Everyone laughed at me and thought I had important news. Why should one be news and the other not? And does it truly need to be publicized or announced?

Lol @ calm down. . Some of my comment up there was on sarcastic.

Oh the news is your sister Nicki Minaj and your Aunt Mariah Carey were punching f word at each other today at American Idol audition in NC. As our celeb mod I just wanted to let you know smiley

The first time I heard Nicki was going to Idol judge I was like WTF.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Metalgoong(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Virginity is something to be proud of in this era when the so called Christians are jumping from one bed to another before marriage. . . Yeah, virgins like Onila grin, should publicize their status so as to send a message to the young that one can keep their virginity till they get married. . It is called living by example!

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Same here. But he's still lovable jare

I guess to you ladies. Touchdown(s) counts for me smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2012
@topic after what I passed thru in feb just to pop some chicks cherry, I don't think I ever want to have anything to do with a virgin ever again. Shit is stressful mehn. Btw some of em virgins are bottom up stupid. Giving your so called virginity to dudes like us(me) after less than 2 months of meeting you smh.

I just wanted to have the experience once again cuz we have few of them here in the U.S.

Onila is probably going to be my last experiment. I hope she's truly a V and a chick cuz rumor have it that she's a dude sad that will be messed up

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2012
#fact!!#
End of Discussion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! / Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest / 3 Ways Smartphones Can Ruin Your Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.