Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother (22686 Views)

MMM Gang Anthem (bunka) [audio + Video Download] [mikel Obi's Record Label] / D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix / Mikel Obi Shun 2face Idibia At London Nite Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by NEROSKY(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2012
ogugua88: Everyone is venturing into music these days. Me sef, I go start my own record label soon too. AR (Agberos Reloaded).
lol grin
''Where have you been,
All my life, all my life
Where have you been, all my life
Where have you been, all my life
Where have you been, all my life Where have you been, all my life'' Rihanna..fantasy...
Reality, waiting for you to come and woo me on romance section yestanyte ,buh i couldn't see ur shadow,thats why i wallow..
Anyway how you doing?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by chucky234(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2012
ogugua88: Everyone is venturing into music these days. Me sef, I go start my own record label soon too. AR (Agberos Reloaded).
Na you and Tinubu go partner be dat because na only Asiwaju fit guarantee you talented agberos,if you like my advice ooo if you like no take am ooo
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Booty4me: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2012
cHOCS bOYS IN THE MAKING... WISH THEM SUCEESSS cool
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Todaynatoday: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2012
safarigirl: I also recently started my own label too, called Akproko Records, we have so far signed acts like Datijawboy, Garripikin, 3chainz, bokoboy, and our star act, lil drake. We work with renowned producers like shymexx, afam4eva and 2buff. We're currently trying to bribe Alaba boys to promote our music by mass dubbing while hoping to raise our street cred by signing the likes of ileke-idi, shollypopz and onila, the REAL OG's, on our label. We hope Nigerians will receive our music with enthusiasm.
Phuleez! can I be ur marketer?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by azimibraun: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Can sombody help me with d defination of comparative advantage; and dos it come after diversification or b4 it? Mikel football academy surely wld hv bin a demonstration of comparative advantage then d music stuff wld hv come as diversification. Na my contribution b dat. Except mikel jst help him broda open am and nt 2 b a part of it.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by redsun(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Now he is thinking like an igboman,instead of worrying about twitter comments.With the kind of money at his disposal,he can go into any business venture in nigeria,But he is going to need people that thinks and people that understand what responsibilities stand for to make it work.

Nigerians are so self destructive that even when a cleared gold mine is handed over to them,they will choose to filled it up with mud in the name of instant gain.They dont think of the long term benefits of efforts and haardwork.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by azimibraun: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Heard is papa runs a transport bizness dts gud bT he shkld also gv back 2 his direct constituency.. Mk him finance a futball academy for keffi near jos since peace no dey jos. Mk pateau and nasarawa kids get hope.. Mk him liv music for p square, Mi, jesse jagz, iceprince, jeremiah gyang and even 2 baba born in jos.. J twn dn get artiste enof bt nt enof ballers on d picth.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Odinaka00(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2012
First, I wil say gudluck....sorry I wil say succeess Ť☺ mikel obi, Gej has scared ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ť☺ d point Ŧħåϯ I can't wish anybody "goodluck" anymore

Howcome none of those guys on d pix get swag? See as all of em βξ like agbero people, except mikel nd his brother patrick
Nor βξ only talent dey make person blow 4 entertainment nowadays o, U̶̲̥̅̊ must get swag, come get fine face nd body wey go dey attract babes nd guyz 4 ur shows, see wizkid nd 2face na, if Ť☺ say rambo shina sabi rap or sing, I for sign dat guy cuz Ŧħåϯ dude get swag, which nigerian male artist fine pass Ŧħåϯ guy? Lol "no homo"
See jesse jags, d guy nor fit face camera again becus of him face
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2012
redsun: Now he is thinking like an igboman,instead of worrying about twitter comments.With the kind of money at his disposal,he can go into any business venture in nigeria,But he is going to need people that thinks and people that understand what responsibilities stand for to make it work.

Nigerians are so self destructive that even when a cleared gold mine is handed over to them,they will choose to filled it up with mud in the name of instant gain.They dont think of the long term benefits of efforts and haardwork.
You're right. I think he should hire good producers to run it for him.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by nosagold(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2012
Odinaka00: First, I wil say gudluck....sorry I wil say succeess Ť☺ mikel obi, Gej has scared ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ť☺ d point Ŧħåϯ I can't wish anybody "goodluck" anymore

Howcome none of those guys on d pix get swag? See as all of em βξ like agbero people, except mikel nd his brother patrick
Nor βξ only talent dey make person blow 4 entertainment nowadays o, U̶̲̥̅̊ must get swag, come get fine face nd body wey go dey attract babes nd guyz 4 ur shows, see wizkid nd 2face na, if Ť☺ say rambo shina sabi rap or sing, I for sign dat guy cuz Ŧħåϯ dude get swag, which nigerian male artist fine pass Ŧħåϯ guy? Lol "no homo"
See jesse jags, d guy nor fit face camera again becus of him face

Hahahahahahaha guy u make sense die, jesse face na sth else o lol
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by alaoeri: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2012
Shey Mikel thinks say music na child's play.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Flygerian1(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2012
Football academy could have been a very nice move.
Well, i wish them success tho!
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by redsun(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2012
afam4eva:
You're right. I think he should hire good producers to run it for him.

It is appalling the rate at which long term businesses go down the drain in nigeria as a result of inherent ignorance and stack negligence.His brother could be smart like him and understand that the business is for keep,not to hunt down all the university btches that are ready for anything in trousers with cash.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by yungkiz(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2012
I see may b he wan 2 reply d song 2face sang 4 him (only me) e be lyk say e go make sence..o we dey 4 d 1st single
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2012
OK, SO 2FACE MEETS MIKEL OBI IN A CLUB IN.UK, AND TRIES TO SHAKE HIM, MIKEL IGNORES HIS HANDSHAKE TRYING TO SHOW 2FACE THAT THEY R NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL.

2FACE THEN SAYS IN HIS SONG "NO BE EVERYBODY SABI PLAY BALL " WHICH ACCORDING TO RUMOR REFERS TO MIKEL

NOW MIKEL STARTS RECORD LABEL, MAY BE TO PROVE A POINT. WHO KNOWS.

JUST THINKING ALOUD.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by ayobase(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2012

That name no fit u...agbero?....where is LIP Label....Ladies In Pink!
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Thats the power of money.........
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by omar22(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Ashley Cole has a record label and has strong links with the top record companies in North London, theirs a connecting there. His football career could end overnight.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by youngboss1(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=playah P]I wonder when producers like us will begin to be recognized as crucial role players in the music industries. Haba!! Without a talented producer; your artistes r useless!! I also know one of those artists there! (Kido doo).... He didn't show much potential back then but I guess he improved his musical skill then!!
This record label doesn't look like it would be taken seriously. U might call me a hater but there is something off bout them!!

Its not about owning a label;
we can work together sometime soon
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by fitzmayowa: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
* laffs in Nupe * grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by poyet(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
Very soon u go hear say him don release single....maintain where u are good @, bro.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Beht why, mikel?? Why?? undecided Shey na ojukokoro dey worry u ni?? Last i checked chelsea's paying you some really cool bucks..and you've got fame to last you a lifetime..so what else you looking for??
No need wishing you goodluck..you already av money and fame.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
lmaooo...there are enough people at Yaba left willing to take your offer.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Afam4eva(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
booqee: Beht why, mikel?? Why?? undecided Shey na ojukokoro dey worry u ni?? Last i checked chelsea's paying you some really cool bucks..and you've got fame to last you a lifetime..so what else you looking for??
No need wishing you goodluck..you already av money and fame.
Will you keeep quiet. Why not direct your anger at bill gates and other world Billoanires. is he the first rich person that's venturing into another business?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
safarigirl: I also recently started my own label too, called Akproko Records, we have so far signed acts like Datijawboy, Garripikin, 3chainz, bokoboy, and our star act, lil drake. We work with renowned producers like shymexx, afam4eva and 2buff. We're currently trying to bribe Alaba boys to promote our music by mass dubbing while hoping to raise our street cred by signing the likes of ileke-idi, shollypopz and onila, the REAL OG's, on our label. We hope Nigerians will receive our music with enthusiasm.

Bwahahahahah... You're funny!!

I make beats, though....

And I'm good on the M.I.C - I used to do GRIME(British fast rap) back in the day...
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by EPOMA(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Good at least he has realizes early that football is not for him after he retires
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahah... You're funny!!

I make beats, though....

And I'm good on the M.I.C - I used to do GRIME(British fast rap) back in the day...
Guy, na everything you dey do? If dem talk about moi-moi, you go say you sabi do. If na rap, you go say you been dey rap when you dey south-london. Now, you dey mix music...Are you the alpha and Omega that we've been hearing about? jesus i know, Holy spirit i know, whoa re you Shymmexx?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
playah P: I wonder when producers like us will begin to be recognized as crucial role players in the music industries. Haba!! Without a talented producer; your artistes r useless!! I also know one of those artists there! (Kido doo).... He didn't show much potential back then but I guess he improved his musical skill then!!
This record label doesn't look like it would be taken seriously. U might call me a hater but there is something off bout them!!

Its not about owning a label;
- where is their studio?
- omo eh! Mikel has too much money to waste!

- this reminds me of big dreams records in vgc! They have all the money but non of their artistes has made it.

Pls I'm tired of being independent!!! Though I'm making money (not bragging pls) I really wanna work in a label and produce strictly for their artistes.
this na cry for help or na bad belle.... don't worry i'll write a song abt it and if i sell five copies i'll personally buy recharge card to call mikel let him employ you..pele
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
searchcorp: That's a brave step mikel is taking... Think of the number of people he will be employing from the studio gateman and secretary to the executives. Nice one mikel, I wish u all the best.

In other news: they say terry G is now born again
terry G born again?...BLOOD OF GOD!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by johnstar(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Will dis make john obi mikel start scoring goals undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by ABB1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2012

Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by killuminati(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mehn I hate these dudes, that get real life and rap confused... Don't get fuCcked up, don't get shOt, tryna claim wOt yOu nOt undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.