Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother (22679 Views)

MMM Gang Anthem (bunka) [audio + Video Download] [mikel Obi's Record Label] / D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix / Mikel Obi Shun 2face Idibia At London Nite Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by dabrake(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
NEROSKY:
lol grin
''Where have you been,
All my life, all my life
Where have you been, all my life
Where have you been, all my life
Where have you been, all my life Where have you been, all my life'' Rihanna..fantasy...
Reality, waiting for you to come and woo me on romance section yestanyte ,buh i couldn't see ur shadow,thats why i wallow..
Anyway how you doing?
are you insane?
na the thread be this?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Mayorwer: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
konga na your first artiste.....u fit add Terry G joing them.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by yungkiz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] 1 lov
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by yungkiz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
[quote authyeor=yungkiz][color=#006600][/color] 1 lov[/quote]
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by gistyinka(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
@fittty who told dbanj no dey.na joke for bet or mtv or na easy task to signed down kanye west label record...mikel u get mouth bro
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by peckers: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
tellwsdom: grin

peckers oo..Omo okoya grin grin grin #I sight u grin

how i wish they know you as soytupapa them for fear i double tuale you boss
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by tellwsdom: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
peckers: how i wish they know you as soytupapa them for fear i double tuale you boss

Oseeee grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by dumodust(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
who are these creeps that he signed?
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Ivynwa(f): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2012
#Topic

Good Venture, Sweet Venture!
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by drealnamdy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
grin grin
[quote author=Ayorh4you]

lol. Dnt forget to sign idowuogbo 2 ur AR label. She'l mk a gud signing...and let's not forget to sign ogbonnasipoye aka shak ur bom bom... cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by meekas(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
But I thot 2face warned this dude in "Only me". Make u just dey do your thing (soccer), make I do my thing (music). Anyways, I wish him luck sha.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by ghettodreamz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
I don't see any problem with this, diversification is a good theory in growing wealth. If done the right way, it will definitely help building up his financial/wealth empire. This is one of the major theories of life that separates the broke, middle class from the rich. Broke people earn money and spend it all without any savings, the middle class would preferred spending their earnings on car loans,payment of expensive holiday trips, credit cards and lots more, while the rich diversifies his emoluments in creating more cash generating sources for himself, buying assets,investments and other businesses which are assets.

I hope the clique of artist he will be signing into his record label, would definitely worth much more than his investments in the long run. Mikel Obi, I wish you all the best and hope all your dreams come true.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by omar22(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: Beht why, mikel?? Why?? Shey na ojukokoro dey worry u ni?? Last i checked chelsea's paying you some really cool bucks..and you've got fame to last you a lifetime..so what else you looking for??
No need wishing you goodluck..you already av money and fame.

Its because of people like you, the western world still think we live on trees look at Etim Essien, Osondu, Atere and so many broke ex Nigerian football who didnt think about life after football.

Michael Jordan's company earn him over a $1m a week that was after he retired
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
I think he doesn't really plan to make any money out of this venture. Probably set it up for his brother's sake - to encourage the young man and all that. It's essentially his Patrick Obi's record label, but of course it doesn't hurt to use Mikel's star-power as a stepping stone.
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by DjLU: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
Am a raper/singer from jos city!! But presently in lag.. Done quite a number of shows, and am geting more buzz by Da day.. Listen to some of my joins via dis link/ http:///jrd840B4 and my numbers are 07060864959/ 08182499577
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by DjLU: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
Am a raper/singer from jos city!! But presently in lag.. Done quite a number of shows, and am geting more buzz by Da day.. Listen to some of my joins via dis link/ http:///jrd840B4 and my numbers are 07060864959/ 08182499577....
Re: Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother by wallonkay: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2014
My name is Wallonkay..am a vocal artist and also a song writer..I live here in lagos and I am doing some learning of music production..have also done some nice tracks which are here...http://9jacoded.ye.vc/load/file/9/wallonkay-lupey.html...here is my digits 08106879520 thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.