Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? (2247 Views)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! / Invest In Gold Business (the Sure Moving Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2012
please if you have products,services&business that the unemployed ones can start with low capital and make money, please call me 08051744119. We have a plan for your to do a brief presentation at our business empowerment events.....08051744119. vmarketing02@gmail.com.

If you know you are also good at training people on Cake Making, Custard Powder, Candle, T-shirt branding, catering jobs, Snacks making and other online and offline business. Please you have the opportunity to also come and get a brief presentation for your business idea before interested unemployed youths. This event is coming up by Oct. 25th at IKEJA-OGBA LAGOS. If you have any training or business idea to show or market please call this number now before the 15th of October. We need just 10 people. Thank You..08051744119, 017484424. vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by legalwealth(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Recommended OFFLINE Package among others:
Get someone to train them Recharge Card Printing Business which they can start with as low as N5,000...

1.Printing Recharge card with Printing software=>Startup Capital between N20,000 nd above if they have a PC and Startup Capital between N60,000 nd above if they will need to buy a PC nd printer.

2.Printing Recharge card with Machine =>Startup capital between N50,000 and above.

3.Printing Recharge card in Ready-Made format customised with your name,business name i.e your details with no need of a Printing software,No need of your own personal computer or Printer plus guides.
=>Startup Capital between N5,000 and above.

Recommended ONLINE Package among others:
1.Blogging and its monetization with Google Adsense,Chitika,adddynamo,bidadvertisers among other [Using strategy].Thanks
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by biz1234: 4:37am On Oct 04, 2012
Your best bet is to start an internet business, with just 5k or there about, you can become financially free if you are determined and really consistent in the business.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by chemashie(m): 5:42am On Oct 04, 2012
Am into importation of fast selling goods which unemployed can partner with us. You can check my page for our products @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace.
Am also into production of customized car/office air freshener.
You can call me on 08034018955
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by stablevision(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2012
I HAVE ANOTHER JUST ANYONE WHO CAN TALK, CAN DO AND BE FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL.
PEOPLE ARE POOR BECAUSE THEY LACK EMPOWERMENT, MANY CANT EVEN SEE OPPURTUNITIES, SOME ENJOY POVERTY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY.
I RECENTLY BECAME A DISTRIBUTOR TO A COMPANY FROM CHINA AND WE ARE FULLY READY TO SUPPORT THOSE WHO WHICH ATTAIN FINANCIAL SUCCESS WHIT OUR CONCEPT THAT ENABLE INVEST JUST N7000 MONTHLY FOR OUR PRODUCTS AND IN 5MONTHS YOU CAN ACCESS A FREE LOAN TO TUNE OF N500,000.
THIS CONCEPT IS FIRST IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA AND WE ARE WILLING TO TEACH FOR FREE THOSE WHO MIGHT WANT TO TAKE THE STEPS TO BECOMING SUCCESSFUL.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2012
What is this Internet Business they can start with N5K? 08051744119.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by emmatuxz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
We are celebrating Nigerian's independence with a subsidise empowerment training for 30 people on Cold starch,bodyspray,airfreshner,bleach,liquid soap,laundry soap,medicated,antiseptic and herbal soap.reserve your seat by sending your name and phone number to 08094308771,training fee #2000
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
I thank everybody and Mr Emma i ve replied your mail. Thank U so much.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by envoy1: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
We are one of the leading car tracking company.One can start car tracking business with zero capital.We will train and provide all the necessary equipment for starting.contact us on envoytrack@yahoo.com
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by lilifish(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
plenty!
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by lilifish(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
yes
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by xtayle(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
I represent GBG, an american company that teaches people how to earn residual income and retire in 2 - 4 years. I can ask the country manager (american) to come and present our revolutionary income opportunity that's taking the world by storm. I can also do it myself if he's too busy that day. We are all in it together: 0809 972 1600 is my number. My email is below.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ envoy1 i just mailed you and @ xtayle i cant see ur mail address.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by xtayle(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
benz33: @ envoy1 i just mailed you and @ xtayle i cant see ur mail address.

Email is xtayle@gmail.com, bb pin is 313A85B9. Thanks
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by housefosogis(f): 2:42am On Oct 06, 2012
Carriar bags are gift items people give their clients or guest at occasions. at house of sogis we train people to sew carrier bags and then market it to companies, family and friends. all you need is a sewing machine and you can start.learning to work on the machine is very easy.you can contact me aminuife2012@yahoo.com

house of sogis also runs a mobile boutique, they can come pick goods at wholesale prices to sell off.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by deardoc: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hi,
i would suggest internet business. Overhead is low or even non existent. There are many legal ways to make money on the internet. if you are interested in hearing about some, u can send me a mail(faithaffiliates1@gmail.com). i do internet biz part time n make money in diff biz,talk about multiple streams of income
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by pcnwamadi(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2012
A lot of people claim they make money from the internet while D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't..

1 Like

Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by Gfrey6(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
benz33: What is this Internet Business they can start with N5K? 08051744119.
pls i need it too 08030806263
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
I thank everybody that have commented and i ve replied those that dropped the e-mail account and called those i need to call. Thank You.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
I thank everybody that have commented and i ve replied those that dropped the e-mail account and called those i need to call. Thank You.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by emailguru: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2012
While internet marketing can be said to be very lucrative, I will advice that you do your due diligence before embarking on it.

1 Like

Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
please if you have products,services&business that the unemployed ones can start with low capital and make money, please call me 08051744119. We have a plan for your to do a brief presentation at our business empowerment events.....08051744119. vmarketing02@gmail.com.

If you know you are also good at training people on Cake Making, Custard Powder, Candle, T-shirt branding, catering jobs, Snacks making and other online and offline business. Please you have the opportunity to also come and get a brief presentation for your business idea before interested unemployed youths. This event is coming up by Oct. 25th at IKEJA-OGBA LAGOS. If you have any training or business idea to show or market please call this number now before the 15th of October. We need just 10 people. Thank You..08051744119, 017484424. vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by envoy1: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
benz33: @ envoy1 i just mailed you and @ xtayle i cant see ur mail address.

i did not get your mail.you can send it again to envoytrack@yahoo.com.
Re: Do U Have Business The Unemployed Can Start With Low Capital? by benz33(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2012
I have sent u another one, envoy

(1) (Reply)

Fulfillment/storage Service For Ecommerce/online Store Biz / I Need These Nylon Ziplock Bags / HDPE Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& Pipe Floaters For Sale..(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.