Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) (35603 Views)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) / Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Okija-juju's 2012 INDEPENDENCE DAY PHOTOS.. (port-harcourt Zoo)

Hi!!

So I'm back again with another Photo session... This thread features Port-Harcourt Zoo and Port-Harcourt Tourist beach. So I was bored on October first and my kids were bugging me to take them out.. So I decided to take them to the zoo..

THIS IS TOURISM

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Upon getting to the zoo... I was shocked to see a Party!! NIGERIANS actually still go to the zoo!! I was shocked

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2012
So Armed with my Ipad & my Nikon camera!! I set out to get you guys some nice pictures..

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
NEXT!!!! The Port-Harcourt city Zoo Museum Now for those of you who grew up in Port-Harcourt like myself, there is a myth surrounding the Lions in this picture.. They were said to have been shocked to death and stored in the museum after the Lions killed their white Zoo keeper...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Okija_juju: NEXT!!!! The Port-Harcourt city Zoo Museum Now for those of you who grew up in Port-Harcourt like myself, there is a myth surrounding the Lions in this picture.. They were said to have been shocked to death and stored in the museum after the Lions killed their white Zoo keeper...
I was in this zoo in 1993...correct me if i'm wrong, this zoo is close to one Michelin branch.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
More to follow soon.. Need to get some work done.. Be back in a little while..

Mods!! Frontpage this thread and PLEASE DO NOT RENAME MY THREAD!! Thanks!

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
afam4eva:
I was in this zoo in 1993...correct me if i'm wrong, this zoo is close to one Michelin branch.

YES SIR!! NEWSFLASH!! Michelin is no more... PH Zoo to go next!
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Okija_juju: NEXT!!!! The Port-Harcourt city Zoo Museum Now for those of you who grew up in Port-Harcourt like myself, there is a myth surrounding the Lions in this picture.. They were said to have been shocked to death and stored in the museum after the Lions killed their white Zoo keeper...

in my opinon they were not chocked to that. they were just taxidermied after being killed or after they died.taxidermy is when they remove the inside of the animals and stuff it.

this museum requires more specimens. the existing specimens dont seem to be in good condition. and there is very few variety.
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by mazaje(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Where the animals na?. . .Abi na the human beings be the animals?. . .

31 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by mallorca(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
Naso Garden City don dirty reach angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by onila(f): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
mazaje: Where the animals na?. . .Abi na the human beings be the animals?. . .
grin
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Show us more pix of diff animals.
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by question(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

YES SIR!! NEWSFLASH!! Michelin is no more... PH Zoo to go next!
What were you expecting? A Sea World, kind of Aquarium?
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pictures of a zoo without any tangible animal pictures. You must be some photographer.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by drzed: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Okija, is that you selling ice-cream on a bicycle? grin
How market? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by emilyone(f): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
i wonder ooo
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by garripack: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=30pt]GOSH SEE NIGERIAN ZOO COME I DID NOT SEE ANY ANIMAL @ ALL THAT ONE NA ZOO WEY ANIMALS NO DEY @OP U JUST WASTEDN MY MONEY FOR SUBSCRIPTION

RUBBISH[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by olaezebala: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
I think say na only me no see animals
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by stepo707: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
waoh so Nikon camera sharp like this! Nice pix tongue
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
drzed: Okija, is that you selling ice-cream on a bicycle? grin

grin
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by garripack: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012

[size=20pt]COME NA STATUE BE THE ANIMALS @ OP YOU NO WELL NI[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by drzed: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012

Human being no be animal? grin

Okija said it was pictures of Nigeria@52 Celebration in Port-Harcourt Zoo.
No where in his original post did he imply that it was a zoo for 'Wild' animals. grin grin grin

Just kidding o! Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
We didn't get to see your "kids" though. wink

I see no Animals o? or is it the folks on Baggy Barney Pants? undecided
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by timbros(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
I thought the topic said "zoo" but all i see here are people roaming about (not partying sef) + ice cream seller... WHERE ARE THE DAMN ANIMALS
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by binigirl(f): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
drzed: Okija, is that you selling ice-cream on a bicycle? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Are you sure this is a zoo?

A zoo with animal statues? A zoo that I saw more tellytubby characters than animals

A zoo with unkempt surroundings and rusty wire fences that housed no animals within

What manner of zoo is this

Are you sure you went to the zoo or a dilapidated arts studio?

Just asking tho.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
PH zoo indeed. grin grin
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Not in Port Harcourt zoo man, that place is almost empty.
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by drzed: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
Not in Port Harcourt zoo man, that place is almost empty.

...Chei! Empty? Na who come chopulate all the animals na?
This is ethnic cleansing o! Crime against animality.
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
pDude: Are you sure this is a zoo?

A zoo with animal statues? A zoo that I saw more tellytubby characters than animals

A zoo with unkempt surroundings and rusty wire fences that housed no animals within

What manner of zoo is this

Are you sure you went to the zoo or a dilapidated arts studio?

Just asking tho.
That's a zoo. I know that because i've been to that particular zoo. It has reall animals. The day i went there i saw a lion, snakes etc But i don't think showing the animals is the basic reason for this thread. It's about Nigeria's independence celebration.
Re: Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) by lukaino(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Not a single Animal even Benin Zoo still has some animals last time i visited.
Soon there'll be no live wild animal to show our children. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The 50-Year-Old Lady Who Has Never Been Married / Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.