Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? (4328 Views)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / All Muslim / Islam Need Christ To Earn The Kingdom Of God / Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by Sweetnecta: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Under a spell, you said about me, above? No my lady. I could never be under any spell. My family members and friends love me. I am no enemy to anyone and I am far away from people of bad eyes. I dont even ask anyone to pray for me because I can pray directly God for myself and whoever wants to pray for me must do it voluntarily and without telling about the intention of the act.

i dont get you forcing a prophet upon me as my Creator when he is also a creation like me. You need to keep your God because I have mine and He is The One God Who is not divisible and controls all offices and duties of being God.

@Kemoolala; The above is for you. No oma she o in my "matter".
so keep the oma she o for something else.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ellah, Allah. Yah Ellahu, Ya Allah.

These demonic names belong to who? Aanu e de se mi, may JESUS CHRIST the only son of God deliver u b4 it is too late for u. Amen.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sweetnecta: Under a spell, you said about me, above? No my lady. I could never be under any spell. My family members and friends love me. I am no enemy to anyone and I am far away from people of bad eyes. I dont even ask anyone to pray for me because I can pray directly God for myself and whoever wants to pray for me must do it voluntarily and without telling about the intention of the act.

i dont get you forcing a prophet upon me as my Creator when he is also a creation like me. You need to keep your God because I have mine and He is The One God Who is not divisible and controls all offices and duties of being God.

@Kemoolala; The above is for you. No oma she o in my "matter".
so keep the oma she o for something else.

Point of correction Mr! JESUS CHRIST is never a creature like anybody, ur Muhammed is just a common being like any other person. And who's forcing Jesus Christ on u? HE knows how to capture u Himself if He really wants to, that is if ur not a condemned being like judas iscariot. Whether u like it or not JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO UR SALVATION. Why not try and ignore HIM if u can, HE IS someone u cannot ignore. U either be for HIM or against HIM. That's d point!
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
JESUS CHRIST is never a prophet like u classified Him to be, HE IS THE LORD OF TRINITY, God the son, God the father and the Holy spirit. HE IS THE LORD Halleluyah!!!
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2012
@kemolala,
acoording to your story above, the lecturer said as below before he was without faith for a year...
"...This was the first time my heart cried out. In my heart I cried to my Creator, YOU ARE MY FATHER, my God.You are to look after me...." and i know only of a religious group that call God Father.
also, He lectures during the week and an Imam on weekend(only), how can he Lead Jumah prayer on a Friday when he will be in school........ i think that just like most other stories, ........it is not a true one.

even if it is true story, it is a fact that truth is evident from falsehood. i have met self aclaimed convert to christianity who does not even know how many days muslims fast and you can only ask if truely he was a muslim. Many muslims have not even read the Quran before so ignorance is a norm unfortunately. also, some pple come to islam just to find reasons to antagonise (hypocrites) they find none but bring up stories like yours above. Such persons are worse than assasins. They destroy a community faster than assasins will, BLASPHEMING IS A CRIME or should be a CRIME. search in google "greatest lies in history"

note: the aim of Satan is 1. to get people away from God..... anyhow with all worldly things at his disposal.

go back and heed the message of JESUS and NOT PAUL. JESUS WAS THE ONE WHO DELIVERED THE MESSAGE SO PAULS INFO MAY BE CORRUPT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS UNDERSTANDING. take heed. HEAVEN IS REAL and HELL IS REAL....... just like ur result after exan, you can never be sure of HEAVEN untill you get there.
MAY MOST HIGH GOD in his mercy/grace guide us aright to the path of those who have earned his favour.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
I had been raised in a family that was well established in Islam, and I had studied Islamic history. I was not involved in any radical groups. But one of my Muslim friends was a member of an Islamic group that was actively slaughtering Christians. Ironically, he was a chemistry student and had only recently become serious about his faith. Nevertheless, he was active in jihad. One day I asked him, “Why are you killing our neighbors and countrymen whom we grew up with?”

He was angry and astonished at my challenge. “Out of all Muslims you should know. The Christians did not accept the call of Islam, and they are not willing to pay us the jizyah (tax) to have the right to practice their beliefs. Therefore, the only option they have is the sword of Islamic law.”

@ghazzal,
wat do u have to say to the above extracted from the story? "sword of islamic law"
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
kemoolala: I had been raised in a family that was well established in Islam, and I had studied Islamic history. I was not involved in any radical groups. But one of my Muslim friends was a member of an Islamic group that was actively slaughtering Christians. Ironically, he was a chemistry student and had only recently become serious about his faith. Nevertheless, he was active in jihad. One day I asked him, “Why are you killing our neighbors and countrymen whom we grew up with?”

He was angry and astonished at my challenge. “Out of all Muslims you should know. The Christians did not accept the call of Islam, and they are not willing to pay us the jizyah (tax) to have the right to practice their beliefs. Therefore, the only option they have is the sword of Islamic law.”

@ghazzal,
wat do u have to say to the above extracted from the story? "sword of islamic law"
same as above..... is JIZYA meant to be paid to individual or Government of an islamic nation? did you see the flaw in the story or was the story that of an islamic state? ....why should i not say its not true.

note: its good you put tax in bracket. in an islamic nation, Zakat is compulsory for muslims (with condition)similar to TAX what about the non-muslims who choose to live in such muslim nation (they must get some benefit to want to live there i suppose), what will be their contribution?.... does Jizya not make sense-if you cannot pay why not leave such islamic nation. do you know what the punishment is for a muslim who evades Zakat?...im sure you never cared to ask.
... try to evade tax in lagos and be caught and see if you will not be subdued! and note also that to subdue is not same as to kill.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by MightySparrow: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Sweetnecta: @kemoolala: i know Mary is the mother of Jesus. But who is the wife of God for God to be a father?

Every father has legal wife otherwise children attach to him will be a lie or a basta.rd. This is the reality.

God the Creator creates. If He were to set example, it will be the best. God can not have a bastard unless He has a legal wife or somebody or group is lying on Him.

What is legality? God (JEHOvah) is the law Himself and the judge in His own court. The issue of identity is what jesus died for! If Jesus wouldanswer the confused moslems he would say: herein you have erred not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: .

What is legality? God (JEHOvah) is the law Himself and the judge in His own court. The issue of identity is what jesus died for! If Jesus wouldanswer the confused moslems he would say: herein you have erred not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God

As i wont like to refer to you as another fellow who rejoice in his folly, have you ever thought of what will happen if the muslims are right and Jesus will instead support the muslims claim? In all of history as I know, Gods power defies logic but it is always refered to as miracle.
So I ask, was it a miracle that Jesus died on the cross for mans forgiveness when God could hv just forgiven man cos it defies logic.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
LOL i couldn't stop laughing going through this thread. Y'all funny.

Weldon kem wink
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
ghazzal: Muhammed (saw) the ORPHAN
Hmm maybe he was abused as an orphan. He felt he's mom failed him no wonder she wasn't mentioned for once in quran and probably why women were degraded in quran.
Muhammed (saw) the EMPLOYEE
yea can you imagine a prophet that can't even obey his book? He worked for his wife a woman and surah4:34 makes it clear men have degree over women and are the maintainers of women
Muhammed (saw) the MERCHANT
should businessmen look up to him? He left his merchant business after he got married to a rich widow. Kadijah was to him a boon. She gave him the comfort and the ease of mind from financial worries. Now he could afford to retreat to his cave and let his imagination fly; meet Jinns, battle with Satan, converse with Gabriel, and other creatures that haunted his feeble mind.
Muhammed (saw) the FATHER (has children)... taught about duties of father to children.
Yea, he fathered a bastård from his slave girl maryiyah. She was a gift from Egyptian governor i think. Ibrahim was his name, he died at 3 months old. And his daughter Fatima he married him off to Ali but forbade Ali from marrying other women just because fatima was hurt by that while himself has many women as wives in his harem. Hypocrisy!
And Zaid should we count him as son since adoption is banned in islam? The reason why Allah did this was to show others that it was permissible for them to marry their adopted sons’ former wives.
But the whole thing is false. Muhammad’s marriage to Zaynab was unnecessary since Muslims have no chance of ever marrying the former wives of their adopted children since there is no more adoption in Islam!
Muhammed (saw) the EMPLOYER
I'd love to know who he employed.

Muhammed (saw) the LEADER
The same leader that said he doesn't know what will be done to him or you? Some leader he was!

Muhammed (saw) the "DOCTOR"...LOL
LOL too. What kind of doctor prescribes camel urine or dates as cure? If this worked he should've given to his sick son that later died or even take it himself when he was sick! Stop laughing at your prophet!

Muhammed (saw) the "SCIENTIST"....LOL.
SMH. Flat earth? Sunset in a muddy water? Sun or earth running a course then goes and prostrate at the feet of Allah? LOL

Muhammed (saw) the SOLDIER.... TAUGHT THAT A STATE CAN DEFEND ITSELF HONOURABLY,
how's attackinng caravans and villages unawares honorable?
GODLY.
BUT IN ALL, HE WAS MOST HIGH GOD`S MESSENGER. WHO LIVED FOR 63 YRS, PASSED THE MESSAGE FOR 23 YEARS.
In your brainwashed mind.

HE THAUGHT IN/ABOUT MANY ASPECTS OF HUMAN LIFE AND LIVED WHAT HE TAUGHT. PERFECT EXAMPLE FOR MAN.
Yea like marrying a 6yr old?
whatever condition man finds himself, there was an example in the life of Muhammed (or that of people around him)....
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/210/119/+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145[/img]
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
@ paris love
you seem to love cheap blackmail despite all the tread you have read and contributed to on N/L, it is obvious you dont want to learn but find fault without reason. there is no need to discuss with you again,
but show me a better person than Prophet Muhammed (saw)d I will show you an Ignorant fool, a lier who only loves to blaspheme
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Common ghazzal don't play the victim card on me. How exactly am i blackmailing you?
Alright if you want me to show you a more better person than Muhammad kindly tell me one good act he did. Not what he said but did. Me thinks you're even better than him. smiley
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
Paris-Love:
Common ghazzal don't play the victim card on me. How exactly am i blackmailing you?
Alright if you want me to show you a more better person than Muhammad kindly tell me one good act he did. Not what he said but did. Me thinks you're even better than him. smiley

can u imagine someone they claimed to be their leader said to their face that he does not know where he was going, can u just picture the kind of leader he is?
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2012
kemoolala:

can u imagine someone they claimed to be their leader said to their face that he does not know where he was going, can u just picture the kind of leader he is?
It's unthinkable
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
kemoolala:

Thats what you think. He knows and we know. But in islam, God has a position no creation can have. If truely God decides what he wills, and answers to no one, if he decides to make mankind extinct this day, who can query him? If he decides to make all of mankind end in hell then make another creature for heaven, who can challenge him. GOD IS AUTONOMOUS IN HIS DESCISION.
In islam, it is important to obey Gods commands and do good to all creatures of God in a bid to benefit from his mercy and grace most importantly on judgement day.
If God were to judge man according to our actions only, who will make heaven? Do you know how many ants you killed unknowingly today? Man commits sin unknowingly too so Gods mercy is essential and it is only by his grace we do all the good deeds that we do. So who can be sure his unknown sins will not outweight his good deeds. But by his grace/mercy through our sincere dedication in seeking for it and our good intention to please God, we can hope and pray to make heaven but in our mind, we must remember that its Gods heaven and no one has exclusive right to it but by his mercy.
The prophet was teaching us. And he was also establishing with it that he is a man like us so people dont worship him like they do to some.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Paris-Love:
It's unthinkable

but it is thinkable that your God had to wait for so long before sending "his Son" to wipe of Adams sin? pls get off your slumber
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
ghazzal:

but it is thinkable that your God had to wait for so long before sending "his Son" to wipe of Adams sin? pls get off your slumber
It's unthinkable your God had to wait for more than 600 years to tell us he faked the death of Issa(as)

Pls get off your coma
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Paris-Love:
It's unthinkable your God had to wait for more than 600 years to tell us he faked the death of Issa(as)

Pls get off your coma

LWKMD ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
ghazzal:
Thats what you think. He knows and we know. But in islam, God has a position no creation can have. If truely God decides what he wills, and answers to no one, if he decides to make mankind extinct this day, who can query him? If he decides to make all of mankind end in hell then make another creature for heaven, who can challenge him. GOD IS AUTONOMOUS IN HIS DESCISION.
In islam, it is important to obey Gods commands and do good to all creatures of God in a bid to benefit from his mercy and grace most importantly on judgement day.
If God were to judge man according to our actions only, who will make heaven? Do you know how many ants you killed unknowingly today? Man commits sin unknowingly too so Gods mercy is essential and it is only by his grace we do all the good deeds that we do. So who can be sure his unknown sins will not outweight his good deeds. But by his grace/mercy through our sincere dedication in seeking for it and our good intention to please God, we can hope and pray to make heaven but in our mind, we must remember that its Gods heaven and no one has exclusive right to it but by his mercy.
The prophet was teaching us. And he was also establishing with it that he is a man like us so people dont worship him like they do to some.

if it is d same supreme God dat we chistians worship ur referring to, good for u but the only one dat can link u wit that God is jesus christ, yes only thru Him but if it is allah ur mistakenly taken as d supreme God, I'm afraid ur sick upstairs.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by Sweetnecta: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Paris-Love:
by Paris-Love: 5:39pm On Oct 19

ghazzal:

remember you didnt respond to his statement of sending "the son" in the middle. Well, Adam [as] and Eve were the people who ate. I am not responsible for the condition of my father Adam. I was not here then. He will not be responsible for my condition. He is not here now.

Allah did not wait for 600 years to tell you, because you were not part of the people who said they killed or believed that Jesus killed then. You are here now and Allah has let the truth be known long before your time, and even now, how you have to do is to read stories of some people believed already dead and walla!, the spring back up to "live", since they were not truly dead but assumed so. But even after the knowledge has came to you, you continue to believe the fairy tale of "not likely".

From the Bibles, we read that those jews who were so eager to kill Jesus, regardless of how close they were to him, when he yelled out Ellah {God], twice, their rage covered their hearing that they heard him say Elias [read your bibles, please]. The people who were at best of "little faith" were eager to make for themselves an idol, a god worshiped, like their forefathers who made a "Yahweh in the shape of calf from God [or was it I AM?]". Even Jesus proving to them that he was a human being, they would not have none of it from him. So after he left they made a god out of him.

Just as Allah was patient to let time pass between Moses and Jesus, He was consistent to do the same with a mere 600 years, while the distance of time between Moses and Jesus was over 1,000. Do you now see patience and while Jesus said he will be back in such a quick turnaround that at 1 of the 12 would be alive, you are still expecting him to return. Yet there is no single disciple alive, or do you now where one is still walking this earth? 600 years of Muhammad [as] is like a few hours at most when we relate it to the waiting game that is now 2012 years and we do not know when the result will actually come in ]For those who may say I have no belief in Jesus, his mission and the God Who sent him; the truth is completely different. I just will not let the christians tell us their Bible is the Gospel that God revealed to Jesus, their thought of God is correct and their take on Jesus is accurate].

Pls get off your coma
You need to be out of yours first before you can know who is not in coma. You are asleep and you kind you can tell us who is awake?

@Kemoolala:
by kemoolala(f): 5:00pm

if it is d same supreme God dat we chistians worship ur referring to, good for u but the only one dat can link u wit that God is jesus christ, yes only thru Him but if it is allah ur mistakenly taken as d supreme God, I'm afraid ur sick upstairs.
So who linked Prophet Moses to God but God? Who linked the followers of Moses to God? You need a rethink about the "only thru" whereas Jesus promised "another comforter" to be the end of those who link.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by Sweetnecta: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Paris-Love:
by Paris-Love: 5:39pm On Oct 19

ghazzal:

remember you didnt respond to his statement of sending "the son" in the middle. Well, Adam [as] and Eve were the people who ate. I am not responsible for the condition of my father Adam. I was not here then. He will not be responsible for my condition. He is not here now.

Allah did not wait for 600 years to tell you, because you were not part of the people who said they killed or believed that Jesus killed then. You are here now and Allah has let the truth be known long before your time, and even now, how you have to do is to read stories of some people believed already dead and walla!, the spring back up to "live", since they were not truly dead but assumed so. But even after the knowledge has came to you, you continue to believe the fairy tale of "not likely".

From the Bibles, we read that those jews who were so eager to kill Jesus, regardless of how close they were to him, when he yelled out Ellah {God], twice, their rage covered their hearing that they heard him say Elias [read your bibles, please]. The people who were at best of "little faith" were eager to make for themselves an idol, a god worshiped, like their forefathers who made a "Yahweh in the shape of calf from God [or was it I AM?]". Even Jesus proving to them that he was a human being, they would not have none of it from him. So after he left they made a god out of him.

Just as Allah was patient to let time pass between Moses and Jesus, He was consistent to do the same with a mere 600 years, while the distance of time between Moses and Jesus was over 1,000. Do you now see patience and while Jesus said he will be back in such a quick turnaround that at 1 of the 12 would be alive, you are still expecting him to return. Yet there is no single disciple alive, or do you now where one is still walking this earth? 600 years of Muhammad [as] is like a few hours at most when we relate it to the waiting game that is now 2012 years and we do not know when the result will actually come in ]For those who may say I have no belief in Jesus, his mission and the God Who sent him; the truth is completely different. I just will not let the christians tell us their Bible is the Gospel that God revealed to Jesus, their thought of God is correct and their take on Jesus is accurate].

Pls get off your coma
You need to be out of yours first before you can know who is not in coma. You are asleep and you kind you can tell us who is awake?

@Kemoolala:
by kemoolala(f): 5:00pm

So who linked Prophet Moses to God but God? Who linked the followers of Moses to God? You need a rethink about the "only thru" whereas Jesus promised "another comforter" to be the end of those who link.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Paris-Love: remember you didnt respond to his statement of sending "the son" in the middle. Well, Adam [as] and Eve were the people who ate. I am not responsible for the condition of my father Adam. I was not here then. He will not be responsible for my condition. He is not here now.

@Kemoolala: So who linked Prophet Moses to God but God? Who linked the followers of Moses to God? You need a rethink about the "only thru" whereas Jesus promised "another comforter" to be the end of those who link.

U know wat? Since I got to know there is no sense in ur comment, I don't read them anymore so d better for u to stop wasting ur time.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by Sweetnecta: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
^^^^ the sense you want is that i capitulate in the face of deception. i know your type and i know how to deal with them. Allah has given guts.

simple question we ask you you cant even answer it. yet you make a bold statement about "linking". abeg.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by DonXavi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Although I rarely criticize or like to talk ill about other people's faith and creed but I've come to understand something after reading the narrative of the Egyptian Islamic Professor/cleric who later renounced Islam, and the ordeals and nightmares he passed thru afterwards, even in the hands of his own family members. Coupled with more other similar stories. ISLAM is not a religion but a CULT and you know what happens to a member of a CULT when he or she decides to leave. It always ends in death, we all know that! I can only appeal that we pray for these people so that the creator of heaven and earth who as well is their creator should remove the veil on their eyes so they can see the true light. We know it's not the will of God that any should perish.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
Amen. May thy Lord in His infinite mercy av mercy upon them and remove d veil off their eyes to see d light.Also, may those dat av already know d truth be rooted deeply in it and may d peace of our lord jesus christ abide wit them always. Amen
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Paris-Love:

Pls get off your coma

you see your delima, you are not even aware that there was a debate on his death among early followers of christ and that todays christians have only taken the position of some "claimed followers of christ"

but call it what you like, Jesus delivered his message, they wanted to kill him and God did his wonder. Do you think God owes anyone an explanation. the important thing is the message "the lord our God is one" and only him deserves worship............

it is different from your claim "God decided to save some people with Jesus` death" after many decades. haba!
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
kemoolala: Amen. May thy Lord in His infinite mercy av mercy upon them and remove d veil off their eyes to see d light.Also, may those dat av already know d truth be rooted deeply in it and may d peace of our lord jesus christ abide wit them always. Amen

i will say amen if you remove the last statement or you replace "our lord jesus christ" with OUR LORD or MOST HIGH GOD.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
ghazzal:

i will say amen if you remove the last statement or you replace "our lord jesus christ" with OUR LORD or MOST HIGH GOD.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD!! not even you of all pple can change dat. Come to think of it, try if u can, try and ignore Him, He is someone u dare not ignore. u either be for Him or against Him. shocked
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
kemoolala:

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD!! not even you of all pple can change dat. Come to think of it, try if u can, try and ignore Him, He is someone u dare not ignore. u either be for Him or against Him. shocked

I am for Jesus but he is not my God. Where is the God Jesus prayed to? That is my God. you are free to keep your belief but note that every choice has its price.... I pray that MOst High GOD guide us aright and forgive us our errors
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
ghazzal:

you see your delima, you are not even aware that there was a debate on his death among early followers of christ and that todays christians have only taken the position of some "claimed followers of christ"

but call it what you like, Jesus delivered his message, they wanted to kill him and God did his wonder. Do you think God owes anyone an explanation. the important thing is the message "the lord our God is one" and only him deserves worship............

it is different from your claim "God decided to save some people with Jesus` death" after many decades. haba!
Lol, so you can talk like this and yet you had nothing to say after i debunked your fantasy Muhammad.

Yea that's right, the Muhammad you envisioned earlier, exists only in your imagination. Mo wasn't a good guy. Funny you also called it blackmail cheesy

That's how the jews and Isa's followers were blackmailed into thinking Isa was crucifiedshocked

@sweetnecta try and be coherent please. Such a long post with little or no meaning. Simplicity is a virtue.

Cheerswink
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by Sweetnecta: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ look at the bibles. no. look at the new testament. what is the theme with so much words in it?

i have styled my writing after it. perchance, you may learn something other than just idle talk. while i speak the truth, it is not a chat with me. this is my jihad. you need to struggle to understand the truth rather than what you perceive as the truth.

it seems nigeria is just churning out bad grads. what a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Razak Gawat Is Still Missing... Nta 10 Made An Error / Video of 11-Year Old Yemeni Girl Fleeing Child Marriage Is A Hoax / What Are Muslims Scared Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.