Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section (2125 Views)

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / My Unfair Ban At The Islam Section. / Banned Again At The Islam Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2012

6 Likes

Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Very true eh?
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
logicboy, u don craze finish.. lmao...
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
musKeeto: logicboy, u don craze finish.. lmao...

lmao but its true na!
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by wiegraf: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
MacDaddy01: Hmmm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/840165_ragecomic_NL_png62abca8b618a4e33a26c43e0ced4f83f

It seems you want the internets. With this post you just might get it good ser, you just might.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
wiegraf:

It seems you want the internets. With this post you just might get it good ser, you just might.

lmao
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mactunji come and defend urself against this allegation lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by JeSoul(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Oga NL, I moved MacD's thread to your section as its a NL-related thread not necessarily a religion thread. Cheers bro.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
JeSoul: Oga NL, I moved MacD's thread to your section as its a NL-related thread not necessarily a religion thread. Cheers bro.

Who is oga NL?
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by JeSoul(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
One of the mods in this section. His user ID is 'Nairaland'.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
JeSoul: One of the mods in this section. His user ID is 'Nairaland'.

hahaha

I didnt know that! lol
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by tpia5: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
2 hours composing a thread on Islam?

Well, cant say you're not dedicated.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
tpia@:
2 hours composing a thread on Islam?

Well, cant say you're not dedicated.

Troll harder
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by tpia5: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
I think the troll is the one who opens multiple threads a day simply to rain insults on others under various ids.

And spends two hours composing a thread or post.

Your obsession with maclatunji is interesting though, however, i do mind my own business and i dont pokenose into wetin nor concern me.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
tpia@:
I think the troll is the one who opens multiple threads a day simply to rain insults on others under various ids.

Erm how does this relate to your trolling here?

You miss road or something?
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by tpia5: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Just type up another three hour response somewhere so your time on nl wont be wasted.

Lord knows you have lots to spare for this purpose.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
tpia@:
Just type up another three hour response somewhere so your time on nl wont be wasted.

Lord knows you have lots to spare for this purpose.

what have do to gather so much hate from you?

Did I butthurt you or something? Was it some debunkery I gave you?
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by tpia5: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
tpia@:

Tpia, why the hate? Let's talk, christian to atheist grin grin
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by tpia5: 2:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by tpia5: 2:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
You have serious problems.

I am trying to act peaceful and yet you are doing nonsense.
Erm.....are you frustrated or something? Marital problems? Sexually frustrated? Shouldnt your pastor do deliverance? Oh, wait, he's a tithe stealing charlatan! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nice creativity you got there logicboy.
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
CrazyMan: Nice creativity you got there logicboy.

Thanks. Means a lot from you! cheesy
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Erm.....are you frustrated or something? Marital problems? Sexually frustrated? Shouldnt your pastor do deliverance? Oh, wait, he's a tithe stealing charlatan! grin grin grin
She's frigid.. said so herself/itself on another thread..
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by MacDaddy01: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2012
Muskeeto,

lmao at Tpia. I hope she gets well
Re: What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2012
Me too.. she deserves better..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? / Breaking News: Instant Noodles Cause Heart Attack, Say Researchers. / How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.