Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Can This Be Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Possible? (1128 Views)

Could This Be Possible? Reasonable Answers Pls.. / Can This Be Possible In Nigeria ?? / Can a no sex,no romance relationship be possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Possible? by NotNairalandi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
U dated a girl for 3yrs and because u are not yet ready to settle down due to finance,she got married to another person.after two years u became financially ok to settle down and now you want to marry her younger sister.pls is this very adviseable.?
Re: Can This Be Possible? by ikmoore2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
very much possible
Re: Can This Be Possible? by CrazyMan(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nairalandi: U dated a girl for 3yrs and because u are not yet ready to settle down due to finance,she got married to another person.after two years u became financially ok to settle down and now you want to marry her younger sister.pls is this very adviseable.?
What's the main motive behind your marriage to her younger sister?

If you're getting married to her because you love her and feel you can spend your future with her, then I see nothing wrong with that.

But if your reason is as a result of what her sister did to you in the past, then I would suggest that you allow sleeping dogs lie...act maturely and stay away from that family.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Possible? by omega25red(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nairalandi: U dated a girl for 3yrs and because u are not yet ready to settle down due to finance,she got married to another person.after two years u became financially ok to settle down and now you want to marry her younger sister.pls is this very adviseable.?
very possible but highly disrespectful and distasteful. That mofo needs to leave that family alone
Re: Can This Be Possible? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
If you truly like the sis, I gues its cool. But if u wanna get back to ur ex through her sis, man, don't. Its ur choice doh, But u know, life is adventurous. Like myself, iv dated 2 sis and their friend at d same time before. That was den, sometimes I wished I had not, and sometimes I wished it happened over and over again. Life is twisted. In all, follow ur mind
Re: Can This Be Possible? by ozodimgba(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
very very much possible
Re: Can This Be Possible? by kokoye(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Are you in love with the sister or you are just trying to marry the sister to get to her?

Seems like you have a mission.. you want to set the sisters on a collision or competition course

In my opinion..not good.
Re: Can This Be Possible? by MrCork17: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2012

i dont gerrrrit. .. are u runnning for punnny?undecided
Re: Can This Be Possible? by Mynd44: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
CrazyMan:

If you're getting married to her because you love her and feel you can spend your future with her, then I see nothing wrong with that.

But if your reason is as a result of what her sister did to you in the past, then I would suggest that you allow sleeping dogs lie...act maturely and stay away from that family.

Good luck
Well said
Re: Can This Be Possible? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2012
CrazyMan:

Good luck
I want to marry the sister because I love the family,they are good and also the girl in person is good.
Re: Can This Be Possible? by MMM2(m): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2012
Op

Y not marry d mum

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Possible? by MMM2(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2012
Op

Is dis a nollywood script or a home video undecided
Re: Can This Be Possible? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2012
M M M: Op

Lolz
Re: Can This Be Possible? by gunners160(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2012
u want 2 turn d 2 sisters against each other habi?sha i dnt hv much 2 say d ball is in d younger sister's court.if she agrees 2 date u then she is a big fool [b][/b]
Re: Can This Be Possible? by cindyrella(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2012
M M M: Op

I think it is. grin
Re: Can This Be Possible? by MoneyRule(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Nairalandi: I want to marry the sister because I love the family,they are good and also the girl in person is good.
That all? because the family is good n d gal is also good? Is that wat flies as a reason for marriage these days? Marry her because you love her n think you can spend d rest of ur lyf wit her nt jst because of d goodness of her family! If you don't love her, keep off cos wateva ulterior motives u myt be nursing may work at 1st but they always backfire n u won't wanna b caught in d cross fire.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice...urgent! / The “rules” And Playing Mind Games With men. / What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.