Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos (1579 Views)

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by IslaJenmi(f): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
I just read the story of FB.residents of Gowon estate woke up this morning to find the baby dead right in front of the estate gate at Iponle Bus stop.some women who woke up early and was heading to the market heard the voice of a baby crying.they said they heard the cry but couldn't trace where the voice was coming from! It was the the later when people started leaving their homes they found the body of the male child naked and stone cold.the child must have died from the cold weather!

What more can I say? "Crying"
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Haba! This is evil... undecided
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Lawconfessor(f): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Wish i wz d one dt first saw dt child...
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by 2mch(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
This is on the conscience of those who insist abortion is not a choice. I would rather the child had not been born than to do this. Nigerian's should stop making abortion such a bad thing. People should have a choice. JUst like they are displaying their choice by doing this. I also thing the federal government needs to sensitize the public on where they can drop unwanted babies safely. Let us be careful on this forum how we preach certain things. Who knows who might be reading.

1 Like

Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by EfemenaXY: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
This story has just made me go hug my little girl very tight! cry cry cry

My the little lad's soul rest in peace sad cry
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by slimchi2k2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
why some women are so heartless,after nine month
but guy's if u pregnant any women pls stand for her is not must u we marry her
atleast support her finacially,encourage her,does it mean dat dis victims
are nt prgnaant by man,
pls women in the house,dont welcom dis act in any reason
who know next,if u see any person that reason like dis
maybe because of money pls just add me,i will tak care of the women and babe
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
What a terrible thing to do, to a helpless baby, who has been robbed of the chance of life. embarassed Wicked mother. Now I'm just waiting for anyone to come post here, that "It might not be the mother that dumped him, we need to hear her side of the story."

I don't even want to post what I wish for the mother.
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by taryour(f): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
The stupid mother of that poor baby will never find peace,even after God forgives her,this act will hunt her for the rest of her misrable life. She should have just aborted the pregnancy.i can only imagine the pain that baby must have gone tru before given up. God have mercy on us all
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Siena: What a terrible thing to do, to a helpless baby, who has been robbed of the chance of life. embarassed Wicked mother. Now I'm just waiting for anyone to come post here, that "It might not be the mother that dumped him, we need to hear her side of the story."

I don't even want to post what I wish for the mother.

Can you imagine that? Nonesense.

Siena, don't mind them. Only a heartless person would make such stoopid comments...

taryour: The stupid mother of that poor baby will never find peace,even after God forgives her,this act will hunt her for the rest of her misrable life. She should have just aborted the pregnancy.i can only imagine the pain that baby must have gone tru before given up. God have mercy on us all

Pls Taryour, don't say anymore cry cry cry
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Mowire: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Siena. You're refering people like me. No hard feeling. But my opinion on the other thread remains unchanged. However I see this particular case as callous 'cos here it's clear from the report that someone dumped a living child out in the cold to die.

As for madam poster who called people like me a silly name, I forgive you. It is typical.
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire: @Siena. You're refering people like me. No hard feeling. But my opinion on the other thread remains unchanged. However I see this particular case as callous 'cos here it's clear from the report that someone dumped a living child out in the cold to die.

As for madam poster who called people like me a silly name, I forgive you. It is typical.
if you are guilty about what siena said,its your wahala o! But what's the difference between this story and the other one? No difference at all! We should learn to face the fact and stop pretending! Such thing like this is not new at all.I have seen a child that was dumped in a gutter way back in 2006 when I had my son.luckily the boy was alive all thanks to an elderly couple who found the child who was dumped right in front of the gutter near their mansion.till today that boy is alive and he is 6yrs old.some are lucky to be alive and some are found dead.
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Mowire: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
@berem, I've got no guilty feeling. & this story is different from the other one cos here witnesses were just speculating bit stated with certainty that they heard the baby's cry. On the other story witnesses were just speculating over the source of 2 lifeless bodies in a dump.
I've disposed of a stillbirth my own & to date my wife does not know where I buried it. For her emotional good.
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by Mowire: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
And to add to the above: I've seeing dead "babies" in gutters & dumps in Lagos since I was in primary school 35 years ago. I didn't understand the possible sources until 2003 when a maternity home owner advised someone in my presence to use the service of refuse cart pushers to dispose of a stillbirth.
Just so u may understand my position on the other thread.
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by safeact(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
. undecided
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by IslaJenmi(f): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
U guys just wrote all the comments that are in mind, its is more than heartless and wicked,its very painful,millions are looking for children and would do anything to have them,seems the fear of God have left so many womens heart,after going through 9months of carrying a child and the pain of delivery the next step si now leaving the child in the cold. And letting him die..Habaa,this is too bad,motherless babies home and NGO's are there if you can't afford to take care of the child why not take him there,having said all these someone will still do it again,this is truly END TIME...SAD
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by victorian(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
men, be responsible...dont blame the women alone....at least, d women didnt impregnate themselves. A woman wil not be become pregnant, carry the 9months and leave it to die, if the man responsible turns his back against her. Am not in support of this wicked act, BUT MEN INVOVLED IN THIS, TRY AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES! angry...u might be surprised , the man might be the one, later in life carrying the curse of that baby's death.. stop cursing the women. and wome zip up for godsake or take pills or use condom...its not hard to abide to ....na wa!...mentality..
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by edogram1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
70% of this dump children and their mother are HIV Positive. So this girls knows the fate of these children that why most of them feel no need. And its rampart nowadays which is a sign of end time. Play save my guys HIV IS REAL
Re: Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos by agiboma(f): 3:12am On Oct 06, 2012
^^^^^ r u serious. IMO abortion is the answer.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! What's Wrong With This Photo?! / How Annoying Do You Find This Question. When Are You Getting Married(1-100) / Ffk's Family Disowns His Three Children With Ex Wife Yemisi Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.