Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949082 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 4:02am On May 25, 2015
sureb0y:
@olabode89 omorrr, I still dey face plenty challenges o. Uni of Helsinki dey ask for 102 euros. Naija banks dey yarn dust before person fit transfer d money. Asking for 99 cows, 7 yards of white ankara, and letter from d first king of burundi. I don't have a dom account, other methods are just impossible. It's been frustrating.

@sirkezman I don come again o. I have 750k in my acct now, and another 1m in my second acct, but the one wey get 1m na ogbonge bulk lodgement, the money entered heavily and there's no explanation for it. Altho na my money. Please advice the best way to get the 1m into the first account without issues, so I go fit proceed with my application and have a good chance of succeeding. I want to apply latest first week of next month and hit abuja mid June or late June. Please advise.

Other contributions sef are welcome.

Finally, if there's anyone else going to uni of helsinki, abeg make we relate. We fit join forces to collect apartment. As apartment na big issue for there.

Make una reply me abeg. I don try reach this stage.

Base on my experience and position I am in banking, I will advice u to go to ur bank trade services dept. All dese cashier or customer service officers know little about this thing. So wen u get dere tell them ur plight. U may do international fund transfer, Form A or international wire transfer. The most likely thing is International fund transfer.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 4:03am On May 25, 2015
@olabode, @sirkezman and other guys. Pls will I take d original of my sponsor documents to the embassy?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 5:19am On May 25, 2015
olabode89:

You can apply directly to TUT and Aalto University.
thanks a lot.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:33am On May 25, 2015
i think you have to send it by post 2 weeks before your interview... then you will get it back on the day of your interview

ooluseyipa:
@olabode, @sirkezman and other guys. Pls will I take d original of my sponsor documents to the embassy?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:34am On May 25, 2015
yes i know.. that was why i told him there are few unis one can apply directly to

iceberg54:

Oga sirkezman, Aalto doesn't use UAF and i think TUT too. Those UAF guys are useless in.my opinion.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 25, 2015
@sirkezman I haven't been able to get a sponsor, hence I'm going with the B option. Depositing in family members' names over time. I won't need to bring account statements of all these people, right? Cos I go just deposit in some names ni. U know as e dey go. I'll try to write a very logical letter of explanation. What do you think?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:23am On May 25, 2015
yea sure... na d letter matter pass

sureb0y:
@sirkezman I haven't been able to get a sponsor, hence I'm going with the B option. Depositing in family members' names over time. I won't need to bring account statements of all these people, right? Cos I go just deposit in some names ni. U know as e dey go. I'll try to write a very logical letter of explanation. What do you think?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
sirkezman:
yea sure... na d letter matter pass

boss abeg, after submitting on line, are will still gonna submit d paper copy of d application or jus d originals of d documents we attached 2 d online application....and again, I lost my office I.d card a couple of months bk hope its not compuslory 2 add it rite?I guess d employment letters is enough as d employment certificates wit trust fund??
@olusseyipa, has d embassy message u as per d date of ur interview?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:00pm On May 25, 2015
hmm.. i dont think the ID is important.. yes i think you will submit the print out of your application too..

billydragon:
boss abeg, after submitting on line, are will still gonna submit d paper copy of d application or jus d originals of d documents we attached 2 d online application....and again, I lost my office I.d card a couple of months bk hope its not compuslory 2 add it rite?I guess d employment letters is enough as d employment certificates wit trust fund??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 12:07am On May 26, 2015
sirkezman:
hmm.. i dont think the ID is important.. yes i think you will submit the print out of your application too..

May God help me to land in Finland. I Will Buy You a bottle of ORIJIN...

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2015
billydragon:

My brother yes oooo. They fix me for 23rd of june. And dey said I must submit the originals 2 weeks b4 d interview date. What abt u?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 7:45am On May 26, 2015
Btw.. you guys coming over you get your driving license... it increases your chances of getting a job

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2015
sirkezman:
Btw.. you guys coming over you get your driving license... it increases your chances of getting a job

Oh! D new one is difficult to get ooo.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:24am On May 26, 2015
LOL.. by God's grace you will get here.. I dont drink tho tongue

Cmanforall:

May God help me to land in Finland. I Will Buy You a bottle of ORIJIN...

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:24am On May 26, 2015
difficult? how?

ooluseyipa:

Oh! D new one is difficult to get ooo.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2015
sirkezman:
difficult? how?

Difficult to get
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:27am On May 26, 2015
like.. why is it difficult? i doubt if it is

ooluseyipa:

Difficult to get
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2015
olabode89:

I would likely go AWOL for 3 days grin

I need my leave period to reduce the notice period I need to give my firm because I nor get shishi to pay.

Have u received ur acceptance package from TUT?

No try am o grin AWOL? Sick leave may be better na... Same thing applies to me though I'm considering sick leave.
Package not yet received, but the school advised that if the package has not been delivered by now, we can print out the soft copy and return to them before the July 29th deadline.
Have you sent your documents to the embassy?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
sirkezman:

oh, ther is a print out after d total submission jus like uaf rite? oga mii,tanx so much for all dis info u dey update us with.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
ooluseyipa:

My brother yes oooo. They fix me for 23rd of june. And dey said I must submit the originals 2 weeks b4 d interview date. What abt u?
same here 2 boss bt they gave me 29th....aw d prep dey go baba?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kcluv2men(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
billydragon:
same here 2 boss bt they gave me 29th....aw d prep dey go baba?

Push am bro. We dey dere
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
sorry i know nothing about UG admission... you can go through this trend for more info

kcluv2men:
@Sirkezman- Bro, I am an intending undergraduate applicant for next Summer in Finland. I really need practice questions and study materials. I would be delighted to meet other intending applicants on here too. Anticipating a response from you asap. Thanks so much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bateej: 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
Please do I need to open a new account ? So as to use the recommended bank.Am been sponsored by me NGO can I transfer the one at ones?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 12:13am On May 27, 2015
billydragon:
oh, ther is a print out after d total submission jus like uaf rite? oga mii,tanx so much for all dis info u dey update us with.

Good that you've booked.
But if I may ask? After filling the online form, and uploading your stuffs? What was you next steps(payment/how you booked your date etc)?
And where did you print from?

I am yet to complete my form... SOA and the essays...
So will like to know next processes to be expected.

Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2015
bateej:
Please do I need to open a new account ? So as to use the recommended bank.Am been sponsored by me NGO can I transfer the one at ones?

Yes,u need to open an acct with the recommended bank. U can move d money ones or on batches. But I will suggest u mail d embassy or call them.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2015
Cmanforall:

Good that you've booked.
But if I may ask? After filling the online form, and uploading your stuffs? What was you next steps(payment/how you booked your date etc)?

Thanks.

Steps
1. Fill the OLE-OPI form
2. Get all documents ready and upload to the online app system, submit when all documents have been uploaded.
3. Ensure that you have all the documents that you need, then send an e-mail to the embassy to book a date for the interview. The interview date is usually a month after the request date.
4. Send your application (original documents and properly filled OLE-OPI form to the embassy 2 weeks before your interview date. Ensure that you have 2 copies each of all your original documents that were sent to the embassy.
5. Pay the residence permit fee to the designated bank and present the teller at the embassy at the interview date. Also do not forget to print out the confirmation of interview mail sent by the embassy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2015
Goskian:

No try am o grin AWOL? Sick leave may be better na... Same thing applies to me though I'm considering sick leave.
Package not yet received, but the school advised that if the package has not been delivered by now, we can print out the soft copy and return to them before the July 29th deadline.
Have you sent your documents to the embassy?

Brodally I need go AWOL o.... by my calculations if everything go according to plan my RP should be issued by the 3rd or 4th week of July. Sch resumes 17 August 2015 and I need to give my firm a 1 month notice before I resign. My 2 weeks leave can help reduce the notice period to 2weeks. So u catch my drift abi.... dem don overwork me sef..... so na to breakdown on Tuesday afternoon....lols

Completed the online application and submitted my original docs to the embassy on Monday as I had to travel outside my base.... I didn't include a SOP/Letter of explanation. I plan to do that when I am settled and calm during the weekend and also upload it as part of supplementary documents, what do u think about that?

Mehn... I don dey dream of Tampere already o......

Kippis!!!!! (na the only finnish wey I sabi at the moment o grin )
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 9:48am On May 27, 2015
Cmanforall:

Good that you've booked.

Thanks.
boss, i jus book nii oo. i neva submit my application baba... dats y i dey ask aw d tin go b...me and u till dey d same level as per application stuff.. bt i planned to submit my application two weeks b4 the interview...its better u book nw bro and u will submit ur application later.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
olabode89:

Brodally I need go AWOL o.... by my calculations if everything go according to plan my RP should be issued by the 3rd or 4th week of July. Sch resumes 17 August 2015 and I need to give my firm a 1 month notice before I resign. My 2 weeks leave can help reduce the notice period to 2weeks. So u catch my drift abi.... dem don overwork me sef..... so na to breakdown on Tuesday afternoon....lols

Completed the online application and submitted my original docs to the embassy on Monday as I had to travel outside my base.... I didn't include a SOP/Letter of explanation. I plan to do that when I am settled and calm during the weekend and also upload it as part of supplementary documents, what do u think about that?

Mehn... I don dey dream of Tampere already o......

Kippis!!!!! (na the only finnish wey I sabi at the moment o grin )
My Broda, My own story na long one; my training bond is meant to expire by December (which means I shall pay my company some amount when leaving by August, or at least make some repayment arrangement over time). So go AWOL o, dem no go kill you. grin.
The bolded makes sense. It's very important you compose your SOP when in the right frame.
I sent all my documents to the embassy today and I'm not only dreaming of Tampere already, I don dey receive lectures there cool grin. We go rep there by God's grace.
Kittos! grin cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2015
@olabode @ Goskian @serizkman. Ps I ve a issue. How will I attach the d documents of my sponsor to the online application. I done mine,it remain my sponsor own. Pls kindly help me out.

Pls whr is @adebasket?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2015
ooluseyipa:
@olabode @ Goskian @serizkman. Ps I ve an issue. How will I attach the d documents of my sponsor to the online application. I done mine,it remain my sponsor own. Pls kindly help me out.

Pls whr is @adebasket?
Marry some of them with the corresponding ones ones your own documents. For example scan your sponsor's SOA and yours together, his letter of employment and payslip with your own... etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.