Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949196 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goskian:

Bad guy, sha paint anyhow but no finish the paint o... grin lol. Na joke I kuku dey joke.

I sent my documents since 1st of June and got confirmation of receipt on 12th June. I no dey joke with that kind thing o. I'm very lucky gan cheesy.

I sent mine via email today.........

Correct............
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
olabode89:

I sent mine via email today.........

Correct............
Good, but you need to send the hard copies, especially your student card. They'll acknowledge receipt of enrolment and acceptance forms though.
I used NIPOST's registered mail service (N350 or so) and got it delivered in 11 days.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goskian:

Good, but you need to send the hard copies, especially your student card. They'll acknowledge receipt of enrolment and acceptance forms though.
I used NIPOST's registered mail service (N350 or so) and got it delivered in 11 days.

I contacted the international office and I was told that I can send the enrolment form and confirmation forms via email and the student card application during orientation as we will get our student number during the orientation week.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
olabode89:

I contacted the international office and I was told that I can send the enrolment form and confirmation forms via email and the student card application during orientation as we will get our student number during the orientation week.
That's nice then. Glory to God!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cmanforall:
Billydragon..... Its bn a while. Hws urs going?
boss mii, na God hand I dey oo...did my interview last week..I neva hear anytin, still dey wait for rp oo...aw about u bro?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
billydragon:
boss mii, na God hand I dey oo...did my interview last week..I neva hear anytin, still dey wait for rp oo...aw about u bro?

Still on the 'waiting MODE'. God will do will do it for us bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cmanforall:

Still on the 'waiting MODE'. God will do will do it for us bro.
Amen o....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Itamprince(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Is anyone going to University of Oulu or Oulu school of business. ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
To those who have been granted RP,i want to confirm if original international passport must be submitted with other documents to Finnish embassy before interview date.
Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
billydragon:
by God special grace you will make it. I pray to join you people by next year, as I will start my application process this year, by the special grace of God, I believe that, I will be in Finland for my masters degree program come next year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chibuking81:
by God special grace you will make it. I pray to join you people by next year, as I will start my application process this year, by the special grace of God, I believe that, I will be in Finland for my masters degree program come next year.
Amen oo..tanx boss...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
All the bosses wey don get RP... Olabode89, Goskian and co. Pls, were you asked to submit your SOA for the 2nd time?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:
All the bosses wey don get RP... Olabode89, Goskian and co. Pls, were you asked to submit your SOA for the 2nd time?

Yes as part of supplementary documents.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
baldlarry:
To those who have been granted RP,i want to confirm if original international passport must be submitted with other documents to Finnish embassy before interview date.
Thanks.

Yes.... unless u are coming from outside d country for d interview.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
olabode89:

Yes as part of supplementary documents.

Ok boss. Thanks.

I was hit by a mail from them demanding SOA. But where I am bothered is with issue of pay slips.
The truth is that I am being payed by cash. And the last time I had a pay slip was in 2012.
I am seriously confused now on what to send them.
The money is there in my account(not bulk lodgement- paid in with my siblings names and also my name) . And I am my own sponsor. I don't have pay slips. Please what do I do now?
(Note: I have some of the 2012 payslips)
Help a brother...

Cc: Sirkezman; iceberg54 ; Goskian; All bosses...

Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:

Ok boss. Thanks.

I was hit by a mail from them demanding SOA. But where I am bothered is with issue of pay slips.
The truth is that I am being payed by cash. And the last time I had a pay slip was in 2012.
The money is there in my account(not bulk lodgement- paid in with my siblings names and also my name) . And I am my own sponsor. I don't have pay slips. Please what do I do now?
Help a brother...

Cc: Sirkezman; iceberg; Goskian; All bosses...

Thank you.

If you could paste what they requested for as part of the supplementary documents in verbatim I can help you out.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:
I wasn't asked for any other documents after my interview, I just got my decision directly... Kippis cool

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
get a letter from your company stating they do not issue payslips.. and state how much you are earning per month.. with that u shd b fine

Cmanforall:

Ok boss. Thanks.

Help a brother...

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:

Ok boss. Thanks.

Help a brother...

Thank you.
I think you should get your up-to-date SOA to upload. In addition, you need to draft a statement explaining how you are being paid (no payslip) and upload your employment letter. You also need to explain that your siblings returned the monies you lent them... wink

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
sirkezman:
get a letter from your company stating they do not issue payslips.. and state how much you are earning per month.. with that u shd b fine

Thanks boss.

But abeg, who will this letter be addressed to?

#NoVexSir.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
olabode89:

If you could paste what they requested for as part of the supplementary documents in verbatim I can help you out.

Your residence permit application is now under process. You are kindly requested under Article 22 of the Act on Administrative Procedure to add the following information to your application and forward it to the Finnish Immigration Service:

A) Documentation indicating sufficient funds for your living expenses in Finland. 

1. Statement of account issued by your bank indicating all transactions to and from your bank account starting from the last 6 months until this date. Please note that the bank statement must indicate the account owner's name.

2. Please clarify with official documentation (e.g. bank statements indicating the transactions, pay slips, receipts indicating the cash deposits etc.) the origin of the origin of your funds.

3. If your funds are from employment, please deliver

a) your pay slips from the last 6 months

b) your employment contract

c) other documentation of income or financial assets

4. If someone has deposited funds to your account, please deliver a bank statement from the sponsor's bank account indicating all transactions from the last 6 months until the latest possible date. The bank statement must also indicate the transfers made to your account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:

Your residence permit application is now under process. You are kindly requested under Article 22 of the Act on Administrative Procedure to add the following information to your application and forward it to the Finnish Immigration Service:

A) Documentation indicating sufficient funds for your living expenses in Finland. 

1. Statement of account issued by your bank indicating all transactions to and from your bank account starting from the last 6 months until this date. Please note that the bank statement must indicate the account owner's name.

2. Please clarify with official documentation (e.g. bank statements indicating the transactions, pay slips, receipts indicating the cash deposits etc.) the origin of the origin of your funds.

3. If your funds are from employment, please deliver

a) your pay slips from the last 6 months

b) your employment contract

4. If someone has deposited funds to your account, please deliver a bank statement from the sponsor's bank account indicating all transactions from the last 6 months until the latest possible date. The bank statement must also indicate the transfers made to your account.

5. If someone is sponsoring your studies in Finland, please clarify where/from whom your sponsor received the funds for the deposit made to your account. Please provide following official documentation indicating the origin of the funds deposited on your sponsor's account:

-If your sponsor's funds are from employment, please deliver

a) sponsor's pay slips from the last 6 months

b) sponsor's employment contract

-If your sponsor's funds are from rental income, please deliver official documentation of the build-ing/flat/land area ownership. Also please deliver the rental agreement indicating the date of the agreement, the agreeing parties and the monthly rent.

-If your funds are from land trade, please deliver official documentation of the land trade, eg. offi-cial bill of sale indicating the date of the sale as well as the selling price.

-If your sponsor's funds are returned loans, please clarify with documentation if possible when and to whom your sponsor(s) gave loans and what were the amounts of the loans.

-If your sponsor is involved in a business enterprise, you are requested to deliver

a) a corporate bank statement

b) the latest balance sheet

c) a statement of profit and loss of the company

d) extract from the trade register

e) an official certificate indicating:

- the salary

- the dividend

- other payments your sponsor has received from the company in the last 6 months

B) Certificate of a comprehensive health insurance:

Your studies in Finland last two years or more and you must therefore have a private health insurance which covers the costs of medicines (in practice the cover extends to doctor’s fees and costs of treatment and examination) up to a minimum of 30 000 euros. Since your studies in Finland last for more than one year, your health insurance must be valid for a minimum of one year from the date at a time without restrictions. For example a travel insurance with a validity of 90 days is not sufficient. Please deliver the terms of your insurance policy indicating that your insurance is valid for the entire year.

Please send the information to the Finnish Immigration Service within two weeks from the date of this letter. You can send the documents by e-mail directly to josefina.sipinen(a)migri.fi. If you send the information by e-mail, please remember that you do so at your own risk. The connection is not secure. You can also send the documents by mail to Maahanmuuttovirasto, PL 18, 00581 Helsinki. Please add this reference number to your reply 10507/110/2015. The matter may be decided by the Finnish Immigration Service whether the applicant complies with the stipulated time or not. You should note, however, that lack of any information requested may be to your disadvantage.

Visit our website at www.migri.fi for further information. Also check out the FAQ section!

Notice to all students: Remember, that if you are granted a residence permit, it will take approximately 2-3 weeks for the residence permit card to arrive at the embassy. Also remember, that without a valid and comprehensive health insurance, you are responsible for medical expenses in Finland yourself. Make sure you are covered by a health insurance at all times while in Finland. Do not terminate your insurance at any point! If your studies in Finland last two years or more, make sure to visit your local registry office (=maistraatti) after arriving in Finland and apply for a home municipality.

With kind regards,

I got same mail.....

Look carefully....the required informantion will be in bold letters.
As mentioned by Sirkezman... include ur employment letter and state that ur employer does not issue payslips.

As mentioned above d required supplementary request will b in bold letters.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:

Thanks boss.

#NoVexSir.

I support what all other bosses says. On whr to address d letter to,u don't need address oooo, jst write it as we used to write motivation letter. Dts how u will write. Take ur time to draft. Am sure ur rp is 80percent ready.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Goskian:

I think you should get your up-to-date SOA to upload. In addition, you need to draft a statement explaining how you are being paid (no payslip) and upload your employment letter. You also need to explain that your siblings returned the monies you lent them... wink

I have uploaded my employment letter initially(during the application period)... Do I need to upload again? *confused.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
ooluseyipa:

I support what all other bosses says. On whr to address d letter to,u don't need address oooo, jst write it as we used to write motivation letter. Dts how u will write. Take ur time to draft. Am sure ur rp is 80percent ready.

Thanks boss.

But do you think I shd upload my previous payslips(2012 with former employer)...
And/or shd I upload some bank deposit slips I can find?

.....Pls Help a brother....
I'm totally ********
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cmanforall:

I have uploaded my employment letter initially(during the application period)... Do I need to upload again? *confused.

Your employer should write a letter, addressed to Migri
- That u are an employee of the company, stating ur monthly salary, and stating that they pay by cash and dont issue payslips.

Then also draft a statement explaining the whole paroles. State when they stopped issuing payslips, and if possible, upload the ones that were issued in 2012.

How do u guys respond to these requests, do u reply the mails or upload required documents in the online system?....If its the earlier, then u can attach ur employment letter once again.

All the best sir!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
i will advise you to answer all the questions asked sequentially.. without ignoring any. if you have uploaded the document and they ask again.. refer them to the previously attached docs. Address all letters to migri... all the best

Cmanforall:

Thanks boss.

#NoVexSir.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Eheheheh. I hail boys o. my interview na today o. make I go sharperly.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Cmanforall:

Thanks boss.

But do you think I shd upload my previous payslips(2012 with former employer)...
And/or shd I upload some bank deposit slips I can find?

.....Pls Help a brother....
I'm totally ********
boss, best of luck..ur rp is 95% loading oo...abeg, which date exactly ws ur interview conducted?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
billydragon:
boss, best of luck..ur rp is 95% loading oo...abeg, which date exactly ws ur interview conducted?

Thanks bro.
My interview was on 1st July.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2015
adebasket97:
Eheheheh. I hail boys o. my interview na today o. make I go sharperly.

All the best...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Men....me I don tire....see people with interviews on first of July getting mails already....how does migri process their queues....is it country centered....I applied from Ukraine.....interview date 16th of June.....not until the 29th did I see any activity....na wa ohhh...since then no other movement.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.