Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (948880 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dayo229: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
For those of us aspiring for d undergraduate programme let's make sure we prepare our document ready before january,(international passport, original certificate, Ielts) and let wait for them to decide where to write d entrance exam.

When applying for d joint applicaton for d undergraduate study, u will be ask to choose at least 6 study programme. Make sure u do ur reseach very well about d university and course of study.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
olabode89:

how much u pay?
Paid #159,919. No sim, no insurance.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneXY:
@ Goskian n other Guys: please assist with a draft covering letter u sent along with ur passport to the embassy. Also wc courier service did u use n how much does it cost
No biggie there, address am formally. Content: I wish to submit my international passport as you requested in your mail notifying me of my RP approval. My PU Number is- *******.
I used EMS speed post like I did when submitting my documents prior to interview, rate #4720 to fro... from my present location (outside Lag)... To be delivered by Tuesday or Wednesday latest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
billydragon:
boss,was d account number displayed after fillin d form and which bank are dey using pls?
If at the payment stage of online booking you select the option of paying cash at a bank, they will give you a list of banks where you can pay within 24 hrs... Though you may pay after 24hrs actually, provided the flight is not fully booked or fee gone up.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by yungNas(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello am just new to this thread... first am going for service around November and I want to start preparing for my masters in finland...I want an advice on how to go about it..thanks

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Pelumiv(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys, please does any one have materials on the entrance test for Finland School? I will be glad if i can get one soonest. T

Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 2:45am On Jul 26, 2015
You r welcome to this thread my brother. The advice is not far fetch. There are bosses and oga's at the top here that are willing to help bt u need to help yourself first. All you planning to ask had been asked and answered. Start from page 1 and you would get all you want. I started from page 1 as well(last month) and today i can say, without mincing words that am now a CONSULTANT. lol

yungNas:
Hello am just new to this thread... first am going for service around November and I want to start preparing for my masters in finland...I want an advice on how to go about it..thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2015
rajput4real93:
@dondaddycares,hw was ur interview? Dis joensuu housing people offered me an accommodation yesterdy and d deadline for payment of d deposit fee is 29th july. Let's connect asap.

I couldn't do d interview again on monday cuz I didn't pay application fee in bank, thought I could pay same@d embassy through cash or POS. They told me they don't accept cash that it must be in bank, banks didn't work on monday cuz of Sallah. They asked me to do ATM transfer, Standard Chatered Bank wasn't listed on any ATM. My Paypal account was in red,so I couldn't pay online too. The embassy had to reschedule me to come back on 29 July. So my interview would be on 29 July. How much is d rent and when is it starting?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Goskian:

If at the payment stage of online booking you select the option of paying cash at a bank, they will give you a list of banks where you can pay within 24 hrs... Though you may pay after 24hrs actually, provided the flight is not fully booked or fee gone up.
ok boss...tanx much

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
olabode89:

how much u pay?
boss, i received anoda mail frm migri that there is a supplementary request waitin for me in my account and dey are referin to the deadline dey gave ealier to supplement my app which i av done and rp has been granted.pls are dey referin to the previous one or wat?checked my account and there is notin like dat. tho dey said i shud ignore if i have replied to the request. pls, did u received this kind of mail even after ur rp has been granted
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
billydragon:
boss, i received anoda mail frm migri that there is a supplementary request waitin for me in my account and dey are referin to the deadline dey gave ealier to supplement my app which i av done and rp has been granted.pls are dey referin to the previous one or wat?checked my account and there is notin like dat. tho dey said i shud ignore if i have replied to the request. pls, did u received this kind of mail even after ur rp has been granted

Hehehe.... billydragon my man..... ignore d mail... i got d same mail.
The mail na auto reminder mail ib case u never respond to d supplementary info request.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
olabode89:

Hehehe.... billydragon my man..... ignore d mail... i got d same mail.
The mail na auto reminder mail ib case u never respond to d supplementary info request.
okk boss, fear won grab me nii o... grin grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by auroraborealis: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
sureb0y:

The reason is simple!!! Most of the contributors here are first degree holders. Hence they post what they know. It's a Nigerian thread, getting undergraduate admission in Finland from Naija isn't easy hence many people aren't bothered. It's because of the stress u have to go thru to write their entrance exams which can't be done here in Nigeria. That's why people from this part of the world don't bother too much about it. Y'all should stop making it look like there's a form of discrimination or we're deliberately neglecting the undergrad admission issues.

Another application period is coming, make one person do small undergrad admission research and post his findings here, others go jump on am and u'll see the balance.

or better still create a separate thread wholly dedicated for undergrads admissions
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bamjazzy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ d gurus in d ous, for ppl that it takes like 3yrs b4 d school issues certificate for, but have notification of results at hand, can we still go ahead for the application coming up?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi peeps! What's pumping? All the bosses in the house: Sure, Seyi, Goke, Bode, Cman, Billy, Wenny, Gene, Rajput...... Why hath thou forsaken the thread Oooooh men of little faith shocked Behold; tomorrow u shall get ur RP!!! grin grin wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
guess everyone's busy ......anyways i want to ask, is there any particular format for the CV's CV to be submitted with the applications. its never to early to start arranging once self.
hope say i no just ask mumu question oh. undecided
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by j8ymz: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Hi @wenny
I think a europass CV format is required. The link should be sent to you by the school you applied to or UAF (Admission University Finland). And you can upload it and fill it in. I am not sure if all the higher institutions in Finland request for applicants CV in this format. May be you can ask the school or UAF (assuming your school is one of UAF listed school) before or during your application via email.
That's just my little understanding in regards to your question.The big bosses in this forum of nairaland can shed more on that for you.
Good luck to you in your application.
And all the best to the folks waiting for their RP aand to those still awaiting their interview dates.
Laterz!
wenny1205:
guess everyone's busy ......anyways i want to ask, is there any particular format for the CV's CV to be submitted with the applications. its never to early to start arranging once self.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=j8ymz post=36345556]Hi @wenny
I think a europass CV format is required.

Thankssssss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2015
wenny1205:

The CV have a format and it is Europass cv format. U can search for it online and download it. It is very simple.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shina88: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Hi All,
I am new to this thread and I have found what I have read so far enlightening.

I have been admitted to a university in Finland and I am bidded to appear at the embassy on 11st Aug. though I had registered my application on migi.fi (attached all
the documents) and also sent the required documents to the embassy.

1. Can anyone pls give me any details of how the interview is conductedand can I make the application fee payment at any standard charter bank branch
2. How long does it take for the Finnish immigration service and embassy to reply after the interview as the school is to commence orientation week on 24th Aug.

I would appreciate the help of the masters in this thread
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2015
off to Abuja,wish me Goodluck brothers !!!

Buon Viaggio a me !

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2015
baldlarry:

Buon Viaggio a me !

Goodluck pape.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
shina88:
Hi All,
I am new to this thread and I have found what I have read so far enlightening.

I have been admitted to a university in Finland and I am bidded to appear at the embassy on 11st Aug. though I had registered my application on migi.fi (attached all
the documents) and also sent the required documents to the embassy.

1. Can anyone pls give me any details of how the interview is conductedand can I make the application fee payment at any standard charter bank branch
2. How long does it take for the Finnish immigration service and embassy to reply after the interview as the school is to commence orientation week on 24th Aug.

I would appreciate the help of the masters in this thread

You can pay at any standard chartered bank. The waiting phase is three weeks now. Since youre going on 11th august I think you will get feedback by 1st week of september. For the interview, notjing special just ya biometrics and clarification of funds.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shina88: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank you
adebasket97:

You can pay at any standard chartered bank. The waiting phase is three weeks now. Since youre going on 11th august I think you will get feedback by 1st week of september. For the interview, notjing special just ya biometrics and clarification of funds.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
baldlarry:

Buon Viaggio a me !

Best of luck brother.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
@adebasket how far wth ur application. Have they touch it?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
No news yet from the embassy in Abuja but I am tracking my parcel via DHL. I found out that it has arrived lagos since 7a.m and has departed lagos facility since 11:03 waiting to be picked up by dispatching currier. RP on the way peep!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
adexbaba010:
No news yet from the embassy in Abuja but I am tracking my parcel via DHL. I found out that it has arrived lagos since 7a.m and has departed lagos facility since 11:03 waiting to be picked up by dispatching currier. RP on the way peep!

Congrats bro...............

When did ur passport get to the embassy ?

Plus how much u pay DHL?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
baldlarry:

Buon Viaggio a me !
Good luck dear brother.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
baldlarry:

Buon Viaggio a me !

Best of luck.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
olabode89:

Congrats bro...............

When did ur passport get to the embassy ?

Plus how much u pay DHL?
My passport got there on Thursday 8:30a.m
I paid 10.5k in all: 6k going 4.5k return.

Baba wetin happen, u never send ur own?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
baldlarry:

Buon Viaggio a me !
Baba to wish u "Good luck" is outdated! I wish u "CHANGE"! A dramatic one after the interview. U shall be transformed into an international student thereafter. God's very best bro in ur interview! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: AbdulAkpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.