Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949393 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thank god I just arrived Finland with my wife .. For 9 days sight seen ...
We want to visit Sweden tomorrow by ferry . Where can buy ferry ticket in Finland central.?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
How you want it but last application that i did i wasted 12k because i didnt put the code because one stupid UAF staff opened the sealed envilope, the person that handled my Docs later then told me my Transcript was invalid. But if you put the code they will know which is which
Growingboi:
Thank you for this response bt will this number b sent to my school alongside the postal address, or it's d postal address only?

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks boss.

hakeembee:
How you want it but last application that i did i wasted 12k because i didnt put the code because one stupid UAF staff opened the sealed envilope, the person that handled my Docs later then told me my Transcript was invalid. But if you put the code they will know which is which
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by czarxxx(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please, is there anyone here on this platform who is in Helsinki who could help me get a cheap or shared apartment or any accommodation of some sort for sometime upon landing. The major reason why i am yet to move is owing to that fact - where man go put hin head matters as well as starting my studies. The so-called Finland beaurucracy caused my delay. Kindly respond to my case please, it is urgent!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by czarxxx(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Plus, for those of you here who have got to Finland already, can you please shed more light on the documents they check at the point of entry there. With the residence permit card, do i need any other documents to be checked? If yes, please tell me. It is needed urgently to be aware of what to expect! thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2015
I'm at forenom apartment hotel at 24 Eerikinkatu Helsinki city... Please how to I get cheap apartment to complete my few days left .. I will be living on 28 October . Reply please
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Itzmusiccafe(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2015
osakajapan:
I'm at forenom apartment hotel at 24 Eerikinkatu Helsinki city... Please how to I get cheap apartment to complete my few days left .. I will be living on 28 October . Reply please
That's probably the cheapest you can get in town. You should have used couchsurfer.com before you left Naija. there you can folks to host you free. Lemme help you ask around. I am in Vuosaari, Eastern Helsinki
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by czarxxx(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Itzmusiccafe:
That's probably the cheapest you can get in town. You should have used couchsurfer.com before you left Naija. there you can folks to host you free. Lemme help you ask around. I am in Vuosaari, Eastern Helsinki
Bros how far now, you asked me to mail you but you did not reply, Why now?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Itzmusiccafe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
czarxxx:
Bros how far now, you asked me to mail you but you did not reply, Why now?
I have mailed you. Sorry, I didn't see that on time.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Itzmusiccafe:

THanks bros .. As your in Helsinki we can meet if you have time .and where can I get like stock fish ..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
osakajapan:

THanks bros .. As your in Helsinki we can meet if you have time .and where can I get like stock fish ..

Hehehe....bros wan chop okporoko....u dey para o ;DD

Na Tampere I dey...I for loan you some smoked fish from my war chest grin

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Itzmusiccafe(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
osakajapan:

Hakaniemi...just take the Metro and it is three stops from Rautatientori Railway Station. You can get all things African there. where are you?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Itzmusiccafe(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
olabode89:

Hehehe....bros wan chop okporoko....u dey para o ;DD

Na Tampere I dey...I for loan you some smoked fish from my war chest grin
Hey bro, I get one seminar there ohhh. I for hholla you , na hotel money make me just chill. About your war chest, we are coming to invade it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Colleagues I dey hear that the Finnish gov wan start tuition fees whela ooo
any update
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Itzmusiccafe:
Hakaniemi...just take the Metro and it is three stops from Rautatientori Railway Station. You can get all things African there. where are you?

Thanks bros.. We just came back from Sweden by ferry .. Now I check in to a new apartment hotel .. Hells ten Helsinki senate .
Pls I want to know how to on the heater.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Itzmusiccafe:

Do I need to show this tram pass to tram master or don't need to scan your ticket?.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
lol send ON to 33245

osakajapan:

Thanks bros.. We just came back from Sweden by ferry .. Now I check in to a new apartment hotel .. Hells ten Helsinki senate .
Pls I want to know how to on the heater.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
osakajapan:
Thank god I just arrived Finland with my wife .. For 9 days sight seen ...
We want to visit Sweden tomorrow by ferry . Where can buy ferry ticket in Finland central.?

Hello bros, how did u do ur processing to include your wife? Is it still ds same studies package pp are talking abt i.e is it d 6720 living expenses, Ielts and co route that u both used.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osakajapan: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2015
PHRANTAD:

Hello bros, how did u do ur processing to include your wife? Is it still ds same studies package pp are talking abt i.e is it d 6720 living expenses, Ielts and co route that u both used.

We are on sight seen . I'm living in Japan and my wife is Japanese . So she don't need visa .. Only me need visa..we need to fly back next week.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Hello house,

please someone should help a brother with sample of the motivation/cover letter. Thanks in advance

email: freedom2grow@yahoo.com

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2015
letter of motivation depends on your course. so i suggest you google some templates to use

Growingboi:
Hello house,

please someone should help a brother with sample of the motivation/cover letter. Thanks in advance

email: freedom2grow@yahoo.com

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Thanks sirkezman. How is everything?
my course is mechatronicz/mechanical. i will do as u advised.

sirkezman:
letter of motivation depends on your course. so i suggest you google some templates to use

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Gud mrng great pp, can someone give me details about applying for undergraduate studies in finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by JJCE(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=PHRANTAD post=39365820]Gud mrng, can someone please suggest or help a fellow Nigerian to suggest a college or poly, University, in Finland that I can gain admission to with my waec results,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by DanIndia(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Really ? Seriously ? You're planning to apply for Masters in Public Health and also for Masters in Biomedicine and you want someone to send you the LOM at your email address. Did you mistakenly submit the post or you were half asleep when you sent it? Why study for Masters if you need help with such document at this level of education ?? I bet you'll need help with your thesis too.
PHRANTAD:
Gud mrng great people, can someone get me motivation letter for Masters in Public health n the one for Masters in Biomedicine. I wud appreciate it to be sent to me @ franmalae at yahoo dot com

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Royat1(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2015
please I will to do my masters in finland msc management. am a banking and finance graduate with cgpa of 4.2 ...will I be able to study in Finland tuition free?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Royat1:
please I will to do my masters in finland msc management. am a banking and finance graduate with cgpa of 4.2 ...will I be able to study in Finland tuition free?

Yow shld be able to get one by urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.