Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (940494 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
frankie2K:

oga amen!!! I will be sending my dox to embassy this week or next. I am confused about including my intl passport in the package to be sent to the embassy. Should i include it or not? Or take it along with me on the day of interview. Also after filling the form online i printed the summary which i will include in my package, do i also need to fill the OLE form and include in my package to be sent to the embassy?
I am going as a self sponsored biz guy with biz dox except tax clearance cert,profit and loss statement(went to some auditors to generate that for me and dey charge 50k i leave am). I dey panic sef as i comot the cash in my acct i sent to imgri to purchase goods thinking i can raise it back before going to interview still no sales. I dey pray ooooo make i raise the money before going for interview as i read here that i will reprint my acct but do embassy verify balance in acct after interview? Abeg i need una prayers

Bro, you gats include your passport in the package you'll be sending to the embassy o.
The Ole_Opi na the main thing wey you suppose fill, sign, print and send to the embassy sehf and you go also make two copies. The one wey you print from enterfinland.fi sehf no dey required as part of your package but just carry am in case.

You no suppose let the account drop throughput your app too but no shaking. Just spruce am up and pray. E go pure!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Must I fill the OLE form physically.. Can't the printed one from the internet serve as the OLE form.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
epsilonwaves:
Must I fill the OLE form physically.. Can't the printed one from the internet serve as the OLE form.

OGA, I take God beg you, no use the OLE_OPI form joke o. Fill it on your system, print and sign it. It's very important. You musta received the instruction as part of the documents sent to you by the embassy when you booked for interview.
OLE_OPI form is compulsorily important
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
PHRANTAD:
Thanks all d bosses( school drop out,emiflex, anniekoko, dahobestboss, hakeembee, et al) for your candid advices in the course of my app.
My Uncle that wants to sponsor me has all the documents needed for a business owner to sponsor his cousin using his company, he is ready and willing to give me all the originals(he has actually given me some on FRIDAY; business transactions for d last six months(invoices and receipts), sponsorship letter written by him using the company's' letter head paper, introduction letter from his bank, his statement of account for six months)
I just opened a new first bank account, because my other bank account is my salary account and there is no way i could get payslip to proof the funds entering into it, cus we are on strike in my state and moreso i am going for undergraduate studies.
What remains now is tax clearance certificate, balance sheet and profit and loss statement, and his CAC certificate of incorporation of the company,and he would give me all those tomorrow morning. I got admitted for undergraduate study at CENTRIA UAS.
Now my questions are these:
1.We dont bear the same surname, cus he is my maternal uncle, hope there would not be much ado about that at d embassy?

2. Hope this new account i opened would not raise any red flag?

3.Which of all the documents above would i upload in addition to my admission letter ?

4. I already started filling my application online but i stopped at d upload documents stage just to be sure

5. I am using d online application route, would i still send my documents by courier to the embassy two weeks before my interview date (July 12 is my interview date) If yes which documents would i send to the embassy .

I am sure of the following:

School certificate, result checker, passport photo(how do i get a photographer that would be able to get me d dimension on polisi website,47mm by 36mm passport), my intl passport, original admission letter from my sch, email sent by d embassy, ole opi app form, accompany email from d school dt sent admission letter.
What else my bosses?
1. it wouldn't try to open account with the accredited bank
4. yes you have to send them 2 weeks before the interview, those women do not open the document till you arrive the embassy i do not know the rational behind sending it in advance, and please just make single copies, because they wouldn't collect the other
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
epsilonwaves:
if you are using the online route which i guess, just print the already filled form from your account then sign it and attach it with the other docs. that would be all
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
jeffoe:
if you are using the online route which i guess, just print the already filled form from your account then sign it. that would be all

Abehg, the OLE_OPI form is mandatory regardless of the route you're taking. Please, don't confuse the niqqa! Why not prepare for the worst case scenario? Print anything printable. If those secretaries/receptionists heads turn for you ehn, the frustration wey dem go give you go throw you off balance sehf. Print that damn thing and sign the fawque OLE_OPI form.

I mean it but don't take me too serious! grin.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
frankie2K:

oga amen!!! I will be sending my dox to embassy this week or next. I am confused about including my intl passport in the package to be sent to the embassy. Should i include it or not? Or take it along with me on the day of interview. Also after filling the form online i printed the summary which i will include in my package, do i also need to fill the OLE form and include in my package to be sent to the embassy?
I am going as a self sponsored biz guy with biz dox except tax clearance cert,profit and loss statement(went to some auditors to generate that for me and dey charge 50k i leave am). I dey panic sef as i comot the cash in my acct i sent to imgri to purchase goods thinking i can raise it back before going to interview still no sales. I dey pray ooooo make i raise the money before going for interview as i read here that i will reprint my acct but do embassy verify balance in acct after interview? Abeg i need una prayers
intl passport is part of the document required except you are not resident in nigeria, just download and sign the form you already filled from your account, just make sure the money is in your account after you get to the embassy, they would verify it because you fill a consent form authorizing your bank to disclose your account detail.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Good Morning u'all, The OLE_OPI is for the paper application while u only need to print the summary on your dashboard for the online application.
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Abehg, the OLE_OPI form is mandatory regardless of the route you're taking. Please, don't confuse the niqqa! Why not prepare for the worst case scenario? Print anything printable. If those secretaries/receptionists heads turn for you ehn, the frustration wey dem go give you go throw you off balance sehf. Print that damn thing and sign the fawque OLE_OPI form.

I mean it but don't take me too serious! grin.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Good Morning u'all, The OLE_OPI is for the paper application while u only need to print the summary on your dashboard for the online application.

Well, prolly, that just changed. They returned the printed online app summary to myself and even katolistic. Only the OLE_OPI was collected and we both used the online route.
Nonetheless, thanks for the clarification!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
I foresee massive GOOD NEWS this week. At least, one tomorrow alone wink
Amen oooooooooooooooo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2016
anniekoko:
Amen oooooooooooooooo
annie, no response from migri yet?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
anniekoko:
Amen oooooooooooooooo
I echo am! Wassup with your supplementary stuff? Any update?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
jkels:
annie, no response from migri yet?
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

I echo am! Wassup with your supplementary stuff? Any update?
No response o. Still waiting believing and praying. I have sent in all I need to send. Only payslips which a letter of solemn affirmation from my sponsors business has addressed.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
anniekoko:

No response o. Still waiting believing and praying. I have sent in all I need to send. Only payslips which a letter of solemn affirmation from my sponsors business has addressed.
God go do am in Jesus Name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
anniekoko:

Na done deal! Before Thursday. Hopefully, today or morrow. E go pos, by God's grace!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anniekoko: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
jkels:
God go do am in Jesus Name Amen
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Na done deal! Before Thursday. Hopefully, today or morrow. E go pos, by God's grace!
Amen!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by hatundalexander: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
In Finland, as in many other places, the most important thing is to find a good job. Those newcomers that did so have a great time. Others… well, not so much, and immigration policies are getting tougher all the time. I would definitely advise you to go via legal route and get some information here: [url]http://www.migri.fi/working_in_finland [/url]I recommend also to get familiar with your surroundings, how much traveling time does it take to get from your house/accommodation to your job: http://en.cutway.net/distance/6480-6529/ After a while, you will remember those things and your life will start getting better and easier.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls. School dropout...can I send an attachment of my related work experiences after going for an interview.. Even though I wasn't requested to do so.
I omitted it when filling the form.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
epsilonwaves:
Pls. School dropout...can I send an attachment of my related work experiences after going for an interview.. Even though I wasn't requested to do so.
I omitted it when filling the form.

Leave it out. It doesn't hurt your application. The €6,720 is the key, bro!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
RP CARD DEY SHINE LIKE TUBABA HEAD cheesy

MY TIMELINE...
SENT HARD COPIES AND SUBMITTED ONLINE: 5TH MAY, 2016

DOCS DELIVERED TO THE EMBASSY: 9TH, MAY, 2016.

INTERVIEW: 19TH MAY, 2016

REQUEST FOR SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTS: 8TH JUNE, 2016.

SENT SUPP DOX: @ ABOUT 12AM 13TH JUNE, 2016.

RP GRANTED/APPROVED: 7AM, 13TH JUNE, 2016.

RP DELIVERED TO NAIJA: 20TH JUNE, 2016.

SENT RETURN DELIVERY PACKAGE THROUGH UPS: 21ST JUNE, 2016.

DELIVERED TO THE EMBASSY: 22ND JUNE,2016.

PACKAGE RETURNED BY THE EMBASSY: 23RD JUNE, 2016.

GOT MY SHII(RP CARD) : 27TH, JUNE, 2016.

Please, read through this thread if you need vital info about Suomi app. There are pictorial illustrations too. Undull!

12 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good evening bosses in the house. I have all the documents needed except the balance sheet/profit and loss acct statement, I think i would be sending d oda docs tomao and give d auditor time to prepare d balance sheet, if need be i may have to send it.
Am i on d right track?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dreamhigh2016(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
please guru in d house,am a high school graduate,what are the steps to getting a students visa undergraduate for finland.pls ur comments will be appreciated.and how much is involved,also,do i need a medical exam?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by annyjessy(f): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2016
PHRANTAD:
Good evening bosses in the house. I have all the documents needed except the balance sheet/profit and loss acct statement, d auditor to prepare it says it would take him two to three days to prepare and i am supposed to send my docs tomorrow. I think i would be sending d oda docs tomao and give d auditor time to prepare d balance sheet, if need be i may have to send it.
Am i on d right track?

Hi phrantad, I have sent u a private message, kindly reply me, I have got a private enquiry.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
annyjessy:

Hi phrantad, I have sent u a private message, kindly reply me, I have got a private enquiry.
I have sent you a response already
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2016
annyjessy:

I have been trying to mail you, just recieved failure notice of my mail.

Kindly get me on my whatsapp line 070 three seven five nine three nine zero five
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lordmayovelli1: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Dreamhigh2016 post=47028688]please guru in d house,am a high school graduate,what are the steps to getting a students visa undergraduate for finland.pls ur comments will be appreciated.and how much is involved,also,do i need a medical exam?[/quoteYou guys are doing very impressive job here...thumb up.
Pls, am new to all these travelling abroad procedure, and i will like to ask few question, please ur answers will be highly appreciated.
1. Between IELTS and TOEFL, which one is more easier to pass, affordable, and d one dat releases the result promptly.
2. Can I apply to any University without the result of the language test (like awaiting result stuff).
Earnestly awaiting your contribution...thanks and God bless...
3. Is it compulsory to write the IETLS before I can start d processing as a school cert holder. Pls I need step by step guide on this
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lordmayovelli1: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=46989920]RP CARD DEY SHINE LIKE TUBABA HEAD cheesy

MY TIMELINE...
SENT HARD COPIES AND SUBMITTED ONLINE: 5TH MAY, 2016

DOCS DELIVERED TO THE EMBASSY: 9TH, MAY, 2016.

INTERVIEW: 19TH MAY, 2016

REQUEST FOR SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTS: 8TH JUNE, 2016.

SENT SUPP DOX: @ ABOUT 12AM 13TH JUNE, 2016.

RP GRANTED/APPROVED: 7AM, 13TH JUNE, 2016.

RP DELIVERED TO NAIJA: 20TH JUNE, 2016.

SENT RETURN DELIVERY PACKAGE THROUGH UPS: 21ST JUNE, 2016.

DELIVERED TO THE EMBASSY: 22ND JUNE,2016.

PACKAGE RETURNED BY THE EMBASSY: 23RD JUNE, 2016.

GOT MY SHII(RP CARD) : 27TH, JUNE, 2016.

Please, read through this thread if you need vital info about Suomi app. There are pictorial illustrations too. Undull! [/quoteplease guru in d house,am a high school graduate,what are the steps to getting a students visa undergraduate for finland.pls ur comments will be appreciated.and how much is involved for the whole processing ,also,do i need a medical exam? I bet You guys are doing very impressive job here...thumb up.pls, am new to all these travelling abroad procedure, and i will like to continue with my questions, please ur answers will be highly appreciated.
1. Between IELTS and TOEFL, which one is more easier to pass, affordable, and d one dat releases the result promptly.
2. Can I apply to any University without the result of the language test (like awaiting result stuff).
Earnestly awaiting your contribution...thanks and God bless...
3. Is it compulsory to write the IETLS before I can start d processing as a school cert holder. Pls I need step by step guide on this
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Lordmayovelli1 post=47041022][/quote]

I did IELTS and personally, I feel it's more preferable.

Read through the thread and ask any puzzling question thereafter.

You should also be aware that there's no tuition free anymore and the tuition could be as LOW as €8,000 to €25,000.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lordmayovelli1: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=47042313]

Thanks for taken time to write me, do you mean there is no more free tuition in Finland? I've read through all the pages but almost all post are based on MSc. Is there a way I can contact u directly so we could have a talk. I want you to put me through on how to about d processing until I get my visa. Thanks and best regards. I await to hear from you soon
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Lordmayovelli1 post=47042852][/quote]no more free tuition, for undergraduate program you would write an entrance in Cameroon.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mezzy11: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mezzy11:
Greetings house, I have received a negative decision on my application today.
I was denied RP on the ground that I in quote " the applicant (me) does not have secure means of support. There are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant intends to evade the provisions on entry into or residence in the country, because the applicant has not provided reliable evidence nor credible explanation of the origin of the assets deposited in applicant’s bank account. "

I used two of my brothers as sponsor, One is an employed PHD Student in Denmark(provided 1.2M) and the other works in Nigeria (Provided 400K).

I provided their statement of account, but my first sponsor(PHD) sometimes have a negative balance in his dannish account towards the end of the month (ie he earns like 2000 Euros a month, but run into; say negative (-)300 to 500Euros balance towards month end.

Migri raised concerns about this and used it as reason to deny my RP. My PHD bro happens to be staying with his wife and child with him; therefore the expenses, but still at that he can squeeze fund to sponsor my studies.

Please how do I appeal this decision taking to consideration that a fresh application will still result to the same conclusion from them. My programme also starts on the 22nd of August and I had my interview on the 21st of June.

Please your suggestions will greatly be appreciated. Thanks!!!
But your decision was really fast. peeps here that did interview way before you haven't got decision yet. i would suggest you re apply the chances of having the decision changed from appealing is slim "sureboy ish with migri and my ish with uaf are an example", use another account and look for another sponsor. was it a direct bank transfer from your brother in denmark? i strongly believe the negative account balance is what caused the negative decision, someone who is owing would not be able to sponsor another person education. "well i am an applicant just like you. i believe the bosses would assist you"

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.