Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (947592 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Many congrats bro! Where are you headed?

Seen, Laplandites don dey yapa

thanks Bro. I appreciate ur contributions on this forum. God bless you. I am headed to ULapland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
@snazz, abeg give us your full timeline as e dey very important.

SnazzyBaba:
Good morning guys, I just received my decision from Migri, it is positive.

my appreciation goes to a lot of people, Seun Osewa(you don't have to have money or be in power to turn lives around)
Dahonestboss
sirkezman
iceberg
Olabode
schooldropout
Aoluseyi

thanks so much!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Congrats Snazzy baba.

Did mine exactly a week ago(July 12)

I was asked to re-upload the CAC certificate and d Tax clearance certificate cus they cud not locate both on my page. She did not however gimme the original of my insurance certificate, she said they are yet to confirm that. I den uploaded the two supplements on the 14th of July. But since den i have not gotten any mail from them neither has my status changed from Waiting for processing. Hope everything is still in line

Which insurance you use baba? Aiico or mutual?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
10/06/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.

29/06/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.

29/06/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.

18/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

19/07/2016 A decision has been made on your application.

19/07/2016 The decision can be read on your user account.

19/07/2016 You have received the decision.

I got a positive decision. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
cosky:

29/06/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.

29/06/2016 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.

18/07/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

congrat cosky na positive decision galore.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
I give thanks to God Almighty for seeing me through this phase.

Thanks to Dahonestboss,Olabode,Temmy, Schooldropout and my very own man Emmflex. I wish you success in your application and hope to meet with you in Jyvaskylar.

Thanks to Seun Osewa, he made all this possible.

My RP took approximately 19 days. View my time line above. No supplement was asked.

I submitted my sponsors statement of account, he is a chief medical doctor so everything was pretty straight. I followed the same format katolistic did and i got mine fast without supplement. Thanks all. Please ask any questions, i will be glad to answer any

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
jeffoe:
congrat cosky na positive decision galore.

Thanks bro smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
cosky:

Thanks to Dahonestboss,Olabode,Temmy, Schooldropout and my very own man Emmflex. I wish you success in your application and hope to meet with you in Jyvaskylar.

My RP took approximately 19 days. View my time line above. No supplement was asked.

I submitted my sponsors statement of account, he is a chief medical doctor so everything was pretty straight. I followed the same format katolistic did and i got mine fast without supplement. Thanks all. Please ask any questions, i will be glad to answer any

Massive congrats, bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mohrolake: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats cosky...i connect to this testimony smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
cosky:

congrats bro. i told you to expect a mail today/tomorrow. everything is so fast now. congrats once again
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Which insurance you use baba? Aiico or mutual?

I used mutual benefits, someone opined that it may be because i sent my docs late ,cus i sent my original documents to the embassy on the first of July (Friday) , it arrived on the 4th (Monday) .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
PHRANTAD:

I used mutual benefits, someone opined that it may be because i sent my docs late ,cus i sent my original documents to the embassy on the first of July (Friday) , it arrived on the 4th (Monday) .

Oh. Okay. Probably. And maybe cos virtually every one of us used AIICO, so e don normal to dem. Good news coming by God's grace.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
PHRANTAD:

Oh! Okay. Probably. And maybe cos virtually every one of us used AIICO, so e don normal to dem. Good news coming by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
SnazzyBaba:

Bro no need to panick. I went for interview on 16th of June, my status changed to under processing last week and I got d decision ds money.

LOL.. Instead of morning na money my guy dey type now.. Omo, status don really change grin cheesy.. No mind me o.. Congrats once again bro

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
congratulations Cosky.

cosky:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
cosky:

Congrats bro.. I go join u soon.. Abeg all of unna wey don get RP make unna join hand pray for we wey still dey queue o.. One love

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats boss!
You're welcome.

Which school you dey come?

SnazzyBaba:
Good morning guys, I just received my decision from Migri, it is positive.

my appreciation goes to a lot of people, Seun Osewa(you don't have to have money or be in power to turn lives around)
Dahonestboss
sirkezman
iceberg
Olabode
schooldropout
Aoluseyi

thanks so much!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats sir!

cosky:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
cosky:

Congratulations bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls how much did you have in your account when you applied?
cosky:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats Bro.
#JYU rigth? wink
cosky:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2016
antosco:
Pls how much did you have in your account when you applied?

I had a balance of approximately 1.7m in my account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cosky: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
katolistic:
Congrats Bro.
#JYU rigth? wink

Yes bro. Are you heading the same way?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello guys,

I got my insurance doc from Aiico yesterday. The document given to me appears to be different from what they issued in the past. I hope I'm safe.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
keaderr:
Hello guys,

I got my insurance doc from Aiico yesterday. The document given to me appears to be different from what they issued in the past. I hope I'm safe.

Can you upload it let's all see? With what I learnt from past experience from a particular applicant last year, it is not all dat green to deviate from d normal one d embassy are used to. Let's see what is like b4 further comments. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Victornn: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello house,
Please did anybody for Masters study programme submit letter of employment? How important is it? I don't have a job.

And how much is the application fee in Naira? Can it be paid online?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello house.
I did my interview on the 18th of July. Thank God they did not ask me about the bank issue. I obeyed Olabode advice. I was interviewed by a young beautiful lady. The naija ladies were not harsh to me. During the interview the software to ask me questions could not open as confirmed by the lady. She said she will use my written answers instead and made her recommendations. What sweet me was after the interview she told me that the RP will be ready in 2weeks time and she will write me on how to collect it. God be praised

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
amen. just that decisions are made in finland and not abuja so dont really take this to heart

frankie2K:
Hello house.
I did my interview on the 18th of July. Thank God they did not ask me about the bank issue. I obeyed Olabode advice. I was interviewed by a young beautiful lady. The naija ladies were not harsh to me. During the interview the software to ask me questions could not open as confirmed by the lady. She said she will use my written answers instead and made her recommendations. What sweet me was after the interview she told me that the RP will be ready in 2weeks time and she will write me on how to collect it. God be praised

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
frankie2K:
Hello house.
have you gotten a customer and dairy number on your portal? or did she route your application manually?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by keaderr: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello Guys,

This is a sample of what I got from aiico. I hope it's the correct document.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Victornn:
Hello house,
Please did anybody for Masters study programme submit letter of employment? How important is it? I don't have a job.

And how much is the application fee in Naira? Can it be paid online?
I don't know what stage of the application you are referring to. It's important if you just applying to schools for admission. I know it add up to your point. If you are already at the stage of rp application, then all u need is your pay slip to prove your source of income if you have contributed substantial amount to your funding and you have so stated that you earn salary. I think you can pay any bill in naira your bank will deduct the currency equivalence. For how much it could be in naira u need know the exchange rate and use your calculator if need be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.