Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (940409 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ericsunday619: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
good evening all, please i want to study nursing in Finland and am 21years old. please may i know the procedure and admission requirements for international students. thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
ceiling:
RP granted! stamped and sealed. yours is next..

Nice one. How long did it take to receive your RP card after you were notified by email.?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kingolaleks: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
SnazzyBaba:

Na Lapland you dey come?
yes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kofoironic: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
How many times did they ask you for supplemtary information and clarifications?
ceiling:
RP granted! stamped and sealed. yours is next..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2017
As we await the application to study in universities in Finland commence soon. Please I have a simple questuon to ask.

If I want to apply for more than one universities in Finland for masters degree, will I send transcript for each universities I want to apply in to the UAF or I will be sending only one transcript to cover for all the different universities I choose.

Because I wish to apply to more than one universities in Finland. At least I'm planning to apply to 5 universities.

Please I need a quick answer to this?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Series212:
As we await the application to study in universities in Finland commence soon. Please I have a simple questuon to ask.

If I want to apply for more than one universities in Finland for masters degree, will I send transcript for each universities I want to apply in to the UAF or I will be sending only one transcript to cover for all the different universities I choose.

Because I wish to apply to more than one universities in Finland. At least I'm planning to apply to 5 universities.

Please I need a quick answer to this?
Yes u will need to send as many transcripts as the courses u would be applying for..so if u r applying to 5 courses even if they r within the same university.. u would need to send 5 transcripts..cheers

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply bro. I will also appreciate an advise if I should to for TOEFL or IELTS . please which one is more easier to pass and which one is usually taken by people on here.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ceiling(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
about three weeks
Olargee:

Nice one. How long did it take to receive your RP card after you were notified by email.?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Series212:
Thanks for the reply bro. I will also appreciate an advise if I should to for TOEFL or IELTS . please which one is more easier to pass and which one is usually taken by people on here.
IELTS ....my personal preference. Other people may object but it's pretty easy to pass for a native speaker of English language.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
anthochie:

IELTS ....my personal preference. Other people may object but it's pretty easy to pass for a native speaker of English language.

Thanks bro!! smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by okpmoses: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello..an new here..can I please get to know schools that doesn't need TOEFL cos I wanna apply soon..thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2017
okpmoses:
Hello..an new here..can I please get to know schools that doesn't need TOEFL cos I wanna apply soon..thanks
Every institution in Finland requires that you have some test of English language certificate. However if you would still like to know which schools do not require TOEFL. Google.com will come in handy
Cheers
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kofoironic: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Any Good news from anyone ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
kofoironic:
Any Good news from anyone ?

Yes! I got a good news for myself. Success is mine in everything I do. Few years to come I would be in Finland by Jah! willing..

Cheers!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kofoironic: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Is nobody going to Finland from Nigeria again? This place dry oh. Who went for RP interview since 2nd week of August and their application is still reading processing?
Worrying don finish me o. I no wan loose hope.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Balo04: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Same here been on processing over a week and two days
kofoironic:
Is nobody going to Finland from Nigeria again? This place dry oh. Who went for RP interview since 2nd week of August and their application is still reading processing?
Worrying don finish me o. I no wan loose hope.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kofoironic: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Balo04:
they asked for supplementary information on the 22nd of August, submitted on the 28th of Aug...since then processing. and see the email wey dem dey send me. Na one chance be this?

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MrCadu(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
please what are the requests to secure an mba progrm in finland...i need your assistant
dahonestboss:
SureCan

Its easy, depending on the course she wanna study, there might not be much applicant applying. in Finland, not all the applicant get the study places, there might be 50 places and all the applicants who applied will be selected based on their previous educational skills, work experience, motivational letter, curriculum vitae etc. student have a high chance of getting job while studying even thought you dont speak the language, but getting a professional job might be hard due to the language.

Omidan21

Finland is cold, but we live here, there are many Foreigners here as well. its habitable, the rooms are properly heated, with a very high standard of living and Human development. I don't think you will complain much, you would just get used to it eventually, and there is summer time too for you to enjoy wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sheyfunmi: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Goodevening sir/ma,i was told about this forum by a friend and i decided to check it out ans see if i get advice and guide.i applied for resident permit in aug 14 and received decision on 28 sept 2017 but which was negative.i used a brother as my sponsor and he transfered money into my account{2.7m} but i want to reapply but
i dont know if i need to appeal first before applying
i dont know if i can still use him as my sponsor again because he is not ready to take the money in account since i want to reapply
Can i join another sponsor to reapply?

see details of below decision sent to me.please i need urgent support on how to go about it and what to do

DECISION Customer number 2737403 Registration 28/09/2017 16540/110/2017 CASE STUDY FOR THE RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION APPLICANT Abass Adegoke Lagos Nigeria citizenship APPLICATION Representation of Finland in Abuja, 27.07.2017 The applicant applies for a residence permit on the basis of studies. DECISION The Finnish Immigration Service does not grant a residence permit. EXPLANATORY Applicable provisions of the Aliens Act § 46 states that, if the alien is admitted as a student at a Finnish educational institution, issued a temporary residence permit degree or vocational studies leading according to § 45 subsection 1 paragraph 3, or, if there is a justified reason, other studies. Issuing a residence permit requires that the alien has been granted by the Insurance solvent and reliable company or institution covering costs of medical treatment. If the estimated duration of the studies is at least two years, it is sufficient that the insurance covers the costs of medicines. Aliens Act § 39 subsection 1 of the Issuing a residence permit requires that the alien is secured, unless otherwise provided in this Act. The income requirement in a particular case can be waived if there is an exceptionally strong grounds or the child's best interests so require. Aliens Act 39 § 2 mom alien is considered secured a first residence permit is granted if his stay in the country are paid all ordinary gainful employment, entrepreneurial activity, pensions, assets or other sources of revenues so that he can not be expected to be brought in the Act on Social Assistance (1412/1997) referred to in the need for social assistance or other similar securing the livelihood of the benefit. As such a benefit is not regarded as the cost of replacing social benefits. Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 of the residence permit may be refused if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the alien intends entry or to circumvent the provisions relating to residence in the country. The applicant has submitted a report livelihood Guaranty Trust Bank bank account statement, according to which the applicant's account balance has been 24/7/2017 2 700 111 Nigerian nairaa ie approximately EUR 7289. 07.24.2017 Account is a deposit of 2 700 000 nairaa. The applicant has stated in an interview with the Mission 14.08.2017 resources from 1 (4) brother working at Diamond Bank - wage income. The applicant is given an account of his brother's livelihood Diamond Bank bank account statement (0016860774) time period 1 January to 19 July 2017. The account has been scarce resources before the account is a deposit of 19.07.2017 3 035 506 nairaa. The applicant has reported in an interview Representation transfer from the brother of the savings account. The application is connected to Diamond Bank and the brother of himself drawn letters with brother has announced its commitment to the applicant to cover the cost of living in Finland. The applicant has annexed to its application at the request of the Delegation brother of Diamond Bank savings bank account statement (003881478) time period 1 January to 31 July 2017. Account rate of 132 020 nairan monthly salary paid. The account has been scarce resources before the account is a deposit of 19.07.2017 1 000 000 nairaa shola adeniji under the name, 1 000 000 nairaa bello abayomi under the name of and 1 000 adama juliet name. the same day the account is transferred to the 3 035 506 nairaa brother to another account. The account balance has been nairaa 5899 until the account has been deposited 07.21.2017 under the name of olatunji adegoke 1 000 000 24/07/2017 nairaa and nephews at 1 700 000 nairaa, which is transferred to the account of the applicant 2 700 000 nairaa. Conclusions The residence permit will not be granted, since there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant's intention to circumvent the provisions relating to entry within the meaning of the Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 ways. The applicant has submitted implausible and contradictory evidence the origin of funds deposited tilileen. The applicant is told by funds from his brother's wage income. on the basis of a report submitted by the applicant is not credible that a brother could secure the livelihood of the applicant's own salary income in Finland. Brother's accounts did not have sufficient funds to the applicant's financial support before the brother of a savings account is a deposit of 07.19.2017 1 000 000 nairaa shola adeniji under the name, 1 000 000 bello abayomi under the name of and 1 000 000 nairaa adama juliet - mark. the same day the account is transferred to the 3 035 506 nairaa brother to another account. The account balance has been nairaa 5899 until the account has been deposited 07.21.2017 under the name of olatunji adegoke 1 000 000 24/07/2017 nairaa and nephews at 1 700 000 nairaa, which is transferred to the account of the applicant 2 700 000 nairaa. It is not credible that a large time deposits placed with the brother's account, some of which have been made by private individuals were in fact his wage income, while salary is paid directly to the brother's account. Nor is it plausible that the brother would have increased the wage income from his account, they kept the cash and then deposited back into their account just before the transfer of assets to the applicant. the origin of the brother's account of funds transferred to the account of the applicant could not be sure. In addition, given that the net pay, according to the brother of a statement of account is only 1 584 240 nairaa a year, it is not credible that a brother could give the equivalent of nearly two years wages by the amount available to the applicant. The applicant has submitted implausible and contradictory evidence the origin of funds deposited to their account and the financial situation of the sponsor. Brother's accounts did not have sufficient resources to secure the livelihood of the applicant before the funds transferred to the applicant's brother have come to a savings account kertatalletuksina just before the transfer of funds to the applicant. In addition, it is not credible that the brother of low wage and salary income of the applicant were sufficient financial support. There is good reason to believe that a transfer to the applicant's account is only intended to demonstrate 2 (4) of support were to be met without the resources actually available and the applicant and the applicant's intention is to circumvent the provisions on granting a residence permit. Although the applicant has the required number of a bank account with funds, implausible and therefore contradictory statement is not credible that the applicant's income is guaranteed 39 § of the Aliens in the manner required, and that the funds are actually available to him the resources which he or she can move to Finland to secure their livelihood during studies. APPLIED LEGAL ADVICE Aliens Act (301/2004), as amended APPEAL Helsinki Administrative Court of Appeal instructions are annexed to the decision. Divisional Vice President, Senior Adviser Anna Maria Koljonen Senior Ponkilainen This Decision is electronically certified and printed from the Finnish Immigration Service's case processing system. PROCESSING FEE € 300, € 300 collected in advance. Interior Ministry regulation Charge of the Immigration Service's deliverables (1022/2014) Section 2/3 and (1213/2016) CONTACT DETAILS Immigration PL 18.00581 Helsinki Fax 0295 411 720 migri@migri.fi, www.migri.fi ABSTRACT / SUMMARY Immigration Service did not grant the applicant residence permit on the basis of studies, because The Finnish Immigration service hasnt Granted the applicant a residence permit on the grounds of studying, because - the applicant's income is not guaranteed. The Applicant does not have secure means of support. - there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant for the purpose of entry or to circumvent the provisions relating to residence in the country, because the applicant can not be reliably investigated the origin of funds deposited to their account. there are reasonable grounds to suspect That The Applicant intends to evade the provisions is the entry into or residence in the country, Because The Applicant has not provided reliable evidence nor credible explanation of the origin of the assets deposited in Applicant's bank account. This decision has been electronically certified and printed from the Finnish Immigration Service's case management system 3 (4) This decision has been Electronically certified and printed out from the case management system of the Finnish Immigration Service. SERVICE _______________________________________________________________ To be completed only in connection with personal service. If you receive a decision by post or electronically, you do not need to fill in these details. Should this point be filled in only when you are served in a decision person. If you receive the decision by post or via the e-service, you do not need to fill in this information. I have given today served with appeal this decision ________________ language and handed over the original decision and its annex. Location and Date: Notification sponsor's signature: Clarification of signature: signature of the recipient: Interpretation: 4 (4)

please your advice and guidance will help.thanks and God bless
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
@Sheyfunmi, you need à viable sponsor. Whats thé équivalent of thé 6720euros in naira this time.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sheyfunmi: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
please at cbn rate is 361*6720=approximately 2.5 and I have 2.7m in my account.

Also you have not answered my question
i want to reapply but
i dont know if i can still use him as my sponsor again because he is not ready to take the money in account since i want to reapply
Can i add another sponsor to reapply?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry, about this which sch did u get admission? Have you secured your study place? Don't rush your nxt application, take your time. Get a new sponsor that earns at least 300k monthly, if you gonna remove the 2.7 from your account be ready to gv Dm a good reason y u removed it. This time let the person transfer it from his salary account I repeat SALARY ACCOUNT and back up with payslip and maybe his savings account, let d money b der already no pre deposit prio to d day he/she will transfer to ur acct. But first make sure you register as an attending student and pay your student union fee. Target January as your resumption coz lectures dun go far na exam we dy prepare for now best of luck

sheyfunmi:
Goodevening sir/ma,i was told about this forum by a friend and i decided to check it out ans see if i get advice and guide.i applied for resident permit in aug 14 and received decision on 28 sept 2017 but which was negative.i used a brother as my sponsor and he transfered money into my account{2.7m} but i want to reapply but

see details of below decision sent to me.please i need urgent support on how to go about it and what to do

DECISION Customer number 2737403 Registration 28/09/2017 16540/110/2017 CASE STUDY FOR THE RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION APPLICANT Abass Adegoke Lagos Nigeria citizenship APPLICATION Representation of Finland in Abuja, 27.07.2017 The applicant applies for a residence permit on the basis of studies. DECISION The Finnish Immigration Service does not grant a residence permit. EXPLANATORY Applicable provisions of the Aliens Act § 46 states that, if the alien is admitted as a student at a Finnish educational institution, issued a temporary residence permit degree or vocational studies leading according to § 45 subsection 1 paragraph 3, or, if there is a justified reason, other studies. Issuing a residence permit requires that the alien has been granted by the Insurance solvent and reliable company or institution covering costs of medical treatment. If the estimated duration of the studies is at least two years, it is sufficient that the insurance covers the costs of medicines. Aliens Act § 39 subsection 1 of the Issuing a residence permit requires that the alien is secured, unless otherwise provided in this Act. The income requirement in a particular case can be waived if there is an exceptionally strong grounds or the child's best interests so require. Aliens Act 39 § 2 mom alien is considered secured a first residence permit is granted if his stay in the country are paid all ordinary gainful employment, entrepreneurial activity, pensions, assets or other sources of revenues so that he can not be expected to be brought in the Act on Social Assistance (1412/1997) referred to in the need for social assistance or other similar securing the livelihood of the benefit. As such a benefit is not regarded as the cost of replacing social benefits. Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 of the residence permit may be refused if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the alien intends entry or to circumvent the provisions relating to residence in the country. The applicant has submitted a report livelihood Guaranty Trust Bank bank account statement, according to which the applicant's account balance has been 24/7/2017 2 700 111 Nigerian nairaa ie approximately EUR 7289. 07.24.2017 Account is a deposit of 2 700 000 nairaa. The applicant has stated in an interview with the Mission 14.08.2017 resources from 1 (4) brother working at Diamond Bank - wage income. The applicant is given an account of his brother's livelihood Diamond Bank bank account statement (0016860774) time period 1 January to 19 July 2017. The account has been scarce resources before the account is a deposit of 19.07.2017 3 035 506 nairaa. The applicant has reported in an interview Representation transfer from the brother of the savings account. The application is connected to Diamond Bank and the brother of himself drawn letters with brother has announced its commitment to the applicant to cover the cost of living in Finland. The applicant has annexed to its application at the request of the Delegation brother of Diamond Bank savings bank account statement (003881478) time period 1 January to 31 July 2017. Account rate of 132 020 nairan monthly salary paid. The account has been scarce resources before the account is a deposit of 19.07.2017 1 000 000 nairaa shola adeniji under the name, 1 000 000 nairaa bello abayomi under the name of and 1 000 adama juliet name. the same day the account is transferred to the 3 035 506 nairaa brother to another account. The account balance has been nairaa 5899 until the account has been deposited 07.21.2017 under the name of olatunji adegoke 1 000 000 24/07/2017 nairaa and nephews at 1 700 000 nairaa, which is transferred to the account of the applicant 2 700 000 nairaa. Conclusions The residence permit will not be granted, since there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant's intention to circumvent the provisions relating to entry within the meaning of the Aliens Act § 36 subsection 2 ways. The applicant has submitted implausible and contradictory evidence the origin of funds deposited tilileen. The applicant is told by funds from his brother's wage income. on the basis of a report submitted by the applicant is not credible that a brother could secure the livelihood of the applicant's own salary income in Finland. Brother's accounts did not have sufficient funds to the applicant's financial support before the brother of a savings account is a deposit of 07.19.2017 1 000 000 nairaa shola adeniji under the name, 1 000 000 bello abayomi under the name of and 1 000 000 nairaa adama juliet - mark. the same day the account is transferred to the 3 035 506 nairaa brother to another account. The account balance has been nairaa 5899 until the account has been deposited 07.21.2017 under the name of olatunji adegoke 1 000 000 24/07/2017 nairaa and nephews at 1 700 000 nairaa, which is transferred to the account of the applicant 2 700 000 nairaa. It is not credible that a large time deposits placed with the brother's account, some of which have been made by private individuals were in fact his wage income, while salary is paid directly to the brother's account. Nor is it plausible that the brother would have increased the wage income from his account, they kept the cash and then deposited back into their account just before the transfer of assets to the applicant. the origin of the brother's account of funds transferred to the account of the applicant could not be sure. In addition, given that the net pay, according to the brother of a statement of account is only 1 584 240 nairaa a year, it is not credible that a brother could give the equivalent of nearly two years wages by the amount available to the applicant. The applicant has submitted implausible and contradictory evidence the origin of funds deposited to their account and the financial situation of the sponsor. Brother's accounts did not have sufficient resources to secure the livelihood of the applicant before the funds transferred to the applicant's brother have come to a savings account kertatalletuksina just before the transfer of funds to the applicant. In addition, it is not credible that the brother of low wage and salary income of the applicant were sufficient financial support. There is good reason to believe that a transfer to the applicant's account is only intended to demonstrate 2 (4) of support were to be met without the resources actually available and the applicant and the applicant's intention is to circumvent the provisions on granting a residence permit. Although the applicant has the required number of a bank account with funds, implausible and therefore contradictory statement is not credible that the applicant's income is guaranteed 39 § of the Aliens in the manner required, and that the funds are actually available to him the resources which he or she can move to Finland to secure their livelihood during studies. APPLIED LEGAL ADVICE Aliens Act (301/2004), as amended APPEAL Helsinki Administrative Court of Appeal instructions are annexed to the decision. Divisional Vice President, Senior Adviser Anna Maria Koljonen Senior Ponkilainen This Decision is electronically certified and printed from the Finnish Immigration Service's case processing system. PROCESSING FEE € 300, € 300 collected in advance. Interior Ministry regulation Charge of the Immigration Service's deliverables (1022/2014) Section 2/3 and (1213/2016) CONTACT DETAILS Immigration PL 18.00581 Helsinki Fax 0295 411 720 migri@migri.fi, www.migri.fi ABSTRACT / SUMMARY Immigration Service did not grant the applicant residence permit on the basis of studies, because The Finnish Immigration service hasnt Granted the applicant a residence permit on the grounds of studying, because - the applicant's income is not guaranteed. The Applicant does not have secure means of support. - there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the applicant for the purpose of entry or to circumvent the provisions relating to residence in the country, because the applicant can not be reliably investigated the origin of funds deposited to their account. there are reasonable grounds to suspect That The Applicant intends to evade the provisions is the entry into or residence in the country, Because The Applicant has not provided reliable evidence nor credible explanation of the origin of the assets deposited in Applicant's bank account. This decision has been electronically certified and printed from the Finnish Immigration Service's case management system 3 (4) This decision has been Electronically certified and printed out from the case management system of the Finnish Immigration Service. SERVICE _______________________________________________________________ To be completed only in connection with personal service. If you receive a decision by post or electronically, you do not need to fill in these details. Should this point be filled in only when you are served in a decision person. If you receive the decision by post or via the e-service, you do not need to fill in this information. I have given today served with appeal this decision ________________ language and handed over the original decision and its annex. Location and Date: Notification sponsor's signature: Clarification of signature: signature of the recipient: Interpretation: 4 (4)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by slinkman(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
anthochie:

Nope not any more for bachelors and masters programs however if u have good grades u could get a scholarship
good grades in ? Please kindly explain for the newbies
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by slinkman(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Sorry for the epistle guy , just need proper guide . studied sociology but sadly graduated with a third class, I wish to further go for a masters degree or postgraduate in Finland but wouldn't know how possible it is? Would I need to go for another degree in Finland before my masters? I am open to the option? Also would I need a SAT or TOEFL before studying in Finland? I am really interested in moving over , and awaiting a reply that would further determine my next step immediately. Thanks a lot. Also if it's a possibility what should I start doing immediately as I have no experience, when do I start and can I meet a January target if I start immediately now? and I have googled to a point I just get a headache doing it , please someone should help broadly enlighten me?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anonweb: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
kofoironic:
How many times did they ask you for supplemtary information and clarifications?

Goodday, please how do i apply for a bachelors degree in finland?? Any link ??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anonweb: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Balo04:

Please How Do I Apply For A Bachelors Degree In Finland, I Need Links.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kofoironic: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Google Finland universities, and read up on any school that has
your course
anonweb:

Goodday, please how do i apply for a bachelors degree in finland?? Any link ??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kofoironic: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
I wish someone comes to your aid right now. I truly don't know what advice to give, someone, please help.
sheyfunmi:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 06, 2017
They suspected 'Foul play' and because you made Huge deposits into the account in just One day using different names but you claimed your brother would sponsor you, why different names as depositors?

Put the money small small, maybe over a week's period. Small on Monday, then Tuesday, Fridays....

DO NOT REMOVE THE MONEY from the Bank till the Decision is made.

Wait for some time and apply again. Good luck

sheyfunmi:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello great men and women! This is my first post as I have heard a lot about this platform. I'm a 9ja guy married to a Finnish girl, I have been in this lovely country for over a month now, please I want to network with hardworking Nigerians especially those around Vaasa, Seinäjoki and Tampere. I currently attend the language school where I'm improving my skills massively, please mention me here let's connect! God bless all hardworking Nigerians in finland, and for those wanting to come over, may the grace of God bring all of you here!!! Amen

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2017
@Sheyfunmi kindly pm me or WhatsApp me @ 0sevenzero37fivenine39zerofive.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2017
For those awaiting, i pray you shall receive positive news this new week.

This is the news on migri website

Decisions made on applications for residence permits for studies beginning in autumn
The majority of residence permit applications for studies starting in the autumn have been processed. From 1 January to 30 September 2017, a total of 4,435 decisions have been made for students who applied for their first residence permit. Approximately 91 per cent of the decisions were positive. The reason for negative decisions was usually the student having unclear means of support.

The number also includes some applications submitted in December 2016 that were decided on in 2017. So far this year, the Finnish Immigration Service has received a total of 4,355 applications.

At the moment, we are able to start processing students’ applications almost immediately after the applications have arrived at the Finnish Immigration Service. If you applied for a residence permit for studies more than a month ago and still have not received a decision, you should wait a little longer. You will receive the decision within the next few weeks. Approximately 100 applications are still waiting to be processed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.