Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (948641 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
chaiks:
hello house.as application to finish uni draws near,I want to still get cleared on some issues. I v gotten a sponsor ready to support with 1m towards living cost in Finland and ticket fee also.but d condition is on if I can secure tuition waiver.now I have checked schools and I v seen few schools - uni Helsinki ,uni Tampere,and about akademi that offer courses related to wat I did here in naija.I don't know if there is any international relations grad doing masters in Finland. my b.a was in history and international studies,and I found programs like global politics and communication, andmasters in contemporary society all in uni Helsinki,and den peace and conflict research in Tampere.I don't know if its possible to get tuition waiver in these schools.kindly suggest if you are reading or v done similar course in Finland. suggestions on other school I'll be ok.I really need to leave next tr.presently studying for my Ielts DAT comes up in DEC 9.
hello.please kindly answer please.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Intelligentdude(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
kingolaleks:
yes lapland university of applied science offers scholarship for all international student as long as they have accept you as a student.the scholarship covers 80% of the tuition fee for the first year and 60% for subsiquent years if you where able to make 55 credit in ur academic,the tution fee is 8000 euro(3,000,000 naira), so for first year you are to pay 1600 euro (600,000) which is cheap compared to other institute.
Great
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
You should do more extensive research on studyinfo.fi

chaiks:
hello.please kindly answer please.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by demaximus: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello Folorunsho, l visited your blog and I think I really like what you are doing or set out to do. More impressive is your genuine desire to help others succeed. There is no better word to describe a man whose passion or motto is ~succeeding together~ but a 'Leader'. Keep the good job up and it is needless to say that you are going places.
xcela:
Hi all, I'm sorry for derailing this thread, but I feel some may need the information I want to pass across.

I am Mobolaji Folorunso, a current recipient of the Swedish Institute Study scholarship presently studying Industrial Engineering and Management at Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden. The Swedish Institute Study Scholarship is a full scholarship covering full tuition fees, monthly allowances, health insurance and air fare from one's home country to Sweden. When I applied in the last round, only 3 of us from Nigeria won the scholarship, quite low when you consider the fact that more than 400 scholarships were awarded. The Swedish Institute just announced a call for the next round(https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-study-scholarships/). And I'll love to help more Nigerians win the scholarship with tips on how to present a strong application. You can send me your email address at mobolaji.b.folorunso@gmail.com if you're interested in receiving tips from me by email. You can also follow my blog where I talk about my experiences in Sweden and post information on how to apply. mobolajifolorunso.. It's quite new but I'll try and update it as frequently as possible.

Thanks for going through this rather long message.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jessyjay2017: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good day all,
I want to know if anyone during the RP interview was asked to proof their relationship with their said sponsor?

I want to apply for the RP but my sponsor is in no way related to me but I will like to present him as my uncle, I am just afraid I could be asked to proof the relationship.

Please any help/ ideas
Please this is urgent.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
How soon can one re-apply if one is denied a residence permit on the account that ur sponsor didn’t show enough evidence that they could sponsor u...and what is the best way to sort this out...?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
anthochie:
How soon can one re-apply if one is denied a residence permit on the account that ur sponsor didn’t show enough evidence that they could sponsor u...and what is the best way to sort this out...?

When did you go for interview ?

Just critically look at d decision very well and see what went wrong, look at what migri said in their decision in relation to your sponsor, take your time to correct all the wrongs and reapply with possibly à new sponsor with à better source of income. And most importantly, be aware of when u can resume for studies, either its January or August/September.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jessyjay2017:
Good day all,
I want to know if anyone during the RP interview was asked to proof their relationship with their said sponsor?

I want to apply for the RP but my sponsor is in no way related to me but I will like to present him as my uncle, I am just afraid I could be asked to proof the relationship.

Please any help/ ideas

À Sponsors letter written by your sponsor would explain your ties with him/her,and you would be required to fill same on ur interview date. Both info must be coherently the same. Guess bosses here can tell u more
Please this is urgent.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jessyjay2017: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=PHRANTAD post=61941731][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chichi12345: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Hey guys,

I am getting to see that most free tuition university in Finland has started to charge for Tuition and its not even small money!!

Just when I thought I have finally found hope.

Does anyone know of any school still free in Finland? I am interested in joining 2018.

I am a graduate of office management technology (Business Administration) 3.80 CGPA.

Kind response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
please as December draws near,is there any application fee to finish schools?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Funnyguy83: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello great men and women! This is my first post as I have heard a lot about this platform. I'm a 9ja guy married to a Finnish girl, I have been in this lovely country for over a month now, please I want to network with hardworking Nigerians especially those around Vaasa, Seinäjoki and Tampere. I currently attend the language school where I'm improving my skills massively, please mention me here let's connect! God bless all hardworking Nigerians in finland, and for those wanting to come over, may the grace of God bring all of you here!!! Amen
my man why you leave your thread run come hide here ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Funnyguy83: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
demaximus:
Hello Folorunsho, l visited your blog and I think I really like what you are doing or set out to do. More impressive is your genuine desire to help others succeed. There is no better word to describe a man whose passion or motto is ~succeeding together~ but a 'Leader'. Keep the good job up and it is needless to say that you are going places.
bro i dey find this guy you quote make i ask him something . But i couldnt see him. Does it mean that he have deactivated ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
SnazzyBaba:

Bro, go through the website of the Universities, you might even see some with 70% scholarship.
does 70% cover tuition?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
It means if you suppose to pay 10k, with the 70%, na only 3k you go pay.

chaiks:
does 70% cover tuition?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bro, How far? the thing don pure?

kingolaleks:
yes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ximenes45(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
kingolaleks:
yes lapland university of applied science offers scholarship for all international student as long as they have accept you as a student.the scholarship covers 80% of the tuition fee for the first year and 60% for subsiquent years if you where able to make 55 credit in ur academic,the tution fee is 8000 euro(3,000,000 naira), so for first year you are to pay 1600 euro (600,000) which is cheap compared to other institute.

Please can I pm you?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
please anyone knows the cost of using dhl from Onitsha to push documents to Finland? is nipost express mail reliable ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Alphaman007: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Pls can someone suggest a cheap school in Sweden for MSc in clinical psychology /clinical neuropsychology??
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
chaiks:
please anyone knows the cost of using dhl from Onitsha to push documents to Finland? is nipost express mail reliable ?
Depending on your pocket. I use nipost registered mail from aba to finland. reach there in 7 - 10 days
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
frankie2K:

Depending on your pocket. I use nipost registered mail from aba to finland. reach there in 7 - 10 days
wow.that's great.how much did nipost registered mail cost you from there and can I get it here in Onitsha?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
chaiks:
wow.that's great.how much did nipost registered mail cost you from there and can I get it here in Onitsha?
Depending on the weight of the parcel. but an average package of transcript cost from 320-550 naira to send. with 2000 - 3000 you can send many parcels to fnland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
frankie2K:

Depending on the weight of the parcel. but an average package of transcript cost from 320-550 naira to send. with 2000 - 3000 you can send many parcels to fnland
alright bro.thanks.let me check if its in anambra.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Pillyportions(f): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2017
assuming I request for my unn transcript online to be delivered to me here in Nigeria, for 15k. nw I want to use this delivered hardcopy to apply for m.sc abroad by scanning and sending it to university of choice jst as I did other documents I sent.is it acceptable?.pls any experience? ....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2017
frankie2K:

pk bro.seems na to hit Aba do am .because here Onitsha,everything is fraud and done in a way to suffer.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
chaiks:
pk bro.seems na to hit Aba do am .because here Onitsha,everything is fraud and done in a way to suffer.
No problem. hook me up to assist you. pm me when you are ready
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pillyportions:
assuming I request for my unn transcript online to be delivered to me here in Nigeria, for 15k. nw I want to use this delivered hardcopy to apply for m.sc abroad by scanning and sending it to university of choice jst as I did other documents I sent.is it acceptable?.pls any experience? ....
doesnt work like that for finland. they need it to be official and your school stamp stamped well well at the back flap of the envelope
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
frankie2K:

No problem. hook me up to assist you. pm me when you are ready
All right bro. Thanks a lot.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by soteria1: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
hey boss Udi and others please does anyone have a sample of a motivation letter i can use for my application process to finland. Also i need a sample of a recommendation letter from a lecturer i can use so that my lecturer can have a format. thank you... been on this finland matter for 2years now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Pillyportions(f): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
frankie2K:

doesnt work like that for finland. they need it to be official and your school stamp stamped well well at the back flap of the envelope
ok ... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.