Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (948790 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
adebasket97:

Thank God o.....when I no see una...hope you're good bro. And hope the cold is not too much o.....lol......
hey! Sorry do have an idea of how much the ietls cost and what time of the year it is?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
bluelover: hey! Sorry do have an idea of how much the ietls cost and what time of the year it is?

ielts is approximately 40k, it runs throughout the year. You choose your exam date....

Check

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/nigeria

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
ibe003: @adebasket. What is the clue abeg yan me, because I want to finish them with garam, cos as I dey so I dey vess

If you're very good grammatically but your words aint logical and consistent. .........na long thing you dy o...lol...but its very easy sha

Check

http://www.ieltsbuddy.com/
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2014
adebasket97:

ielts is approximately 40k, it runs throughout the year. You choose your exam date....

Check

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/nigeria
thanks so much!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dailydolar(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by james2020(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2014
i want know, is finland still giving free tuition
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
james2020: i want know, is finland still giving free tuition
Apparently
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by james2020(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
WhyNa:
Apparently

I dont get u, just answer and tell me the university
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
james2020:

I dont get u, just answer and tell me the university

Chai!!!............make I no carry nairaland behavior reach here sha.....Abeg bros read from page 1, U go see links.

Onnea.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
hello house is free tuition stil available in finland, applying 4 undergraduate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mickyboiz: hello house is free tuition stil available in finland, applying 4 undergraduate

Using all the restraints I've got inside of me to kip from..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2014
WhyNa:

Using all the restraints I've got inside of me to kip from..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
iv read frm page 0, plss i nid anws sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Mickyboiz: iv read frm page 0, plss i nid anws sir

Aii. I see you' r a gentleman. Forgive me. The answer is yes.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dailydolar(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
i hail every guru for dis huz i need help on a particular decision i am abt to finish my mSc in FUTO but d delay is really getting me pissed and am planning to abandon it 4 a masters study in finland what do u think mind u am married with 3kids here in 9ja. i dey vex for dem wella cos my mates for uk wey we start together don dey do PHd can u imagine n i still dey hear dey do MSc
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
WhyNa:

Aii. I see you' r a gentleman. Forgive me. The answer is yes.
tanx sir, i will start processin it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
dailydolar: i hail every guru for dis huz i need help on a particular decision i am abt to finish my mSc in FUTO but d delay is really getting me pissed and am planning to abandon it 4 a masters study in finland what do u think mind u am married with 3kids here in 9ja. i dey vex for dem wella cos my mates for uk wey we start together don dey do PHd can u imagine n i still dey hear dey do MSc

Na so 9ja be bros, no vex.....Its up to you to make a decision, you can either leave or stay. But I think since you're about to finish the course, you can still try to cope. Also, you can start the processing of studying in finland and still continue with your msc in FUTO..if the former clicks, you move.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mickyboiz: tanx sir, i will start processin it

By processing, I hope you mean gathering your documents and writing the necessary exam. Application starts in December. Good luck.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
WhyNa:

By processing, I hope you mean gathering your documents and writing the necessary exam. Application starts in December. Good luck.
sir wat ar the documents i nid to gather , is exam goin to hold here in Nigeria or Finland ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mickyboiz: sir Ma, wat ar the documents i nid to gather , is exam goin to hold here in Nigeria or Finland ?

Fixed

Thought you said you read from page 1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by melbuin: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
dahonestboss: Hello Mates

Just thought I might be of help to prospective Applicant who would like to apply for a MASTER degree programme in Finland. The application period will start in 1st of December 2012 to January 2013, And if you would like to apply and need genuine information, kindly post it here and I will get back to you.

you can visit www.universityadmissions.fi to get acquainted on how to apply and the school requirement on each courses, its very easy and straight forward.
Lets do this together
Please I'd like to get all information on how to go about a Masters Degree in Finland. I would really appreciate your help. My email is sirmelbuin@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2014
adebasket97:

Fixed

yea i did sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy New Month Pals

2months To go....

http://universityadmissions.fi/?page_id=26

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2014
adebasket97:

Fixed

plss Sir wats d first tin/ step ? Plss guard me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
WhyNa:

plss Sir wats d first tin to do ? Plss guard me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Mickyboiz: plss Sir wats d first tin to do ? Plss guard me

Adebasket, do you know how to go about the undergraduate stuff? I just search the website and the programme search option was under construction i.e for postgraduate.

Meanwhile, Mickyboiz you can click on the link adebasket posted above and read through
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
WhyNa:

Adebasket, do you know how to go about the undergraduate stuff? I just search the website and the programme search option was under construction i.e for postgraduate.

Meanwhile, Mickyboiz you can click on the link adebasket posted above and read through

You mean @ studyinfinland.fi?

For the undergraduate, extrance exams are taken in kenya....will update more on it soon

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
WhyNa:

i dnt kn aw to go tru undergraduate stuff i av nt done ds b4 plss put me tru aw to go abt it tanx sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mickyboiz: i dnt kn aw to go tru undergraduate stuff i av nt done ds b4 plss put me tru aw to go abt it tanx sir

Abeg bros what class are you......lol

Will try to help though.

1)Do you know about the language test (its one of the requirements for admissions in finland unis) IELTS OR TOEFL <use google to get more info on that>

2)What course do you want to study?

3)Are you Capable of getting 6720euros in your personal account in 6months time. Also you must have a sponsor.

4)You will have to go to either Ghana/Kenya for the Entrance exam

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Narialand.com has proven to be more than helpful, informative, educatiing nd empowering. I really appreciate d person that wrote this social network. Also I can't fail to appreciate the person who created this thread, may God bless u galore. please I want to know if after filling the application form online, submitted and printed, I will send it along with my certified documents. please what do dey mean by certified document?
also, do I have to send it with my original certificates.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.